Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron (TRX) Discussion  (Read 4389 times)
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2022, 09:16:20 AM

Tron is looking very bullish for 2022. They have already workinh on NFTs and will devolp something new for NFT.
They also working on Web 3.0. If they succeed we can see big movement in the price of trx and all tron base project Specially on ApeNFT. I think it will work same way Like matic .

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 10:06:28 AM

Tron is looking very bullish for 2022. They have already workinh on NFTs and will devolp something new for NFT.
They also working on Web 3.0. If they succeed we can see big movement in the price of trx and all tron base project Specially on ApeNFT. I think it will work same way Like matic .
I'm starting to lose faith lol, have bought TRON late of 2020 and until now nothing good happened, 4th quarter of 2021 i though the double digits increase is the beginning but guess what? after few days the price even drops more than how much the increase is and now sitting at 0.070 dollars level.
is there really something good coming this year of 2022? or this will be the same again what happened last year and I am sick of it.
Justin sun seems insane to me. No major development has been seen after 2017 even price also Very low. I heard he is going to retiring from TRON, then again said he want to do an  advancement of the TRON blockchain. I don’t know he will able to do it or not. Maybe no cause failed to do something for last whole three years. Still can't hope for tron cause haven’t found anything Special
Yeah , He is Insane and I am fool for believing an insane person ,because even though i still decide to Invest and now losing more than 15% .

Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 07:48:12 AM

I think TRON is a big coin that hasn't exploded yet, I hope that soon there will be a big surprise from TRON like on Solana, Cardano or other coins

There is a big hype on social media regarding Solana and Cardano. So they get a lot of new investors and prices skyrocketed.
But Tron cants able do anything big, Slowly and surely the price of Tron dumping. As an investor in this coin, I am very sad now. There is nothing new to attract new investors. Most of the people selling their bags and going for another coin. Again, I want to say: Justin sun needs to do something good for this project. He needs to attract new investors. I am following Tron and Justin sun official Twitter to get the latest update but there is nothing new.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2022, 10:31:25 PM

What is the best old school Tron wallet?  I'm used to wallets that download the whole blockchain.  I want to stake it.

Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 06:03:53 PM

i don't know if you will like trust wallet because currently they support over 33 blockchains which contain in total around 250,000 different assets. It's secured as well because its non custodial wallet that's why for me perhaps a good place to stake Tron in my personal opinion..
This is also one of my choices because indeed because it can be said that the wallet concept apart from simple Trust can also be said as All in one in my opinion because it allows users to use many things here because apart from storing they also have Dapps Web3 which allows users explore dapps easily there.
I think for Tron it's also quite good here, especially the fee offered is quite small in my opinion

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 12:54:40 PM

A few months ago I bought Tron because I thought Tron is an altcoin that we can take advantage of in the short term like last year but it turned out that Tron was able to make me shake my head this year.
When other Altcoins have started to rise to rise but Tron is still in the initial position or will it continue like that.
But on the other hand, tron ​​has its own advantages, such as cheap shipping costs, so people never leave tron.
It's okay.

That's how volatile it is. But what I'm liking with tron is with its TRC20. It's very cheap and quick based from the transactions that I've done.

If it's about sending transactions through its network, it's one of the cheapest that I can say. But with its valuation as TRX alone, there are many that are disappointed with it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Tokenista

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 10:38:57 AM

VKRW is listed on SunSwap and we have a System in place to ensure the Value of the Economy, everyone should join Steemit and BLURT, while using VKRW and various other Tokens, or creating their own Tokens and Blockchains and Announcing them here and on those Platforms
https://sunswap.com/#/scanv2/detail/TJi8tMNKMav5uLNBVtevmKfu3Hz8tUhYW2
Tokenista

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 11:42:44 AM

This can be used for any Steemit based Token Mint

https://steemit.com/hive-172229/@punicwax/how-to-conduct-a-token-ico-using-steem-engine

This is going to be a Guide for Conducting a Token ICO. This can be translated to any User Issued Asset (UIA) or other Token that exists on a liquid platform which automatically lists the Token. I will explain what Tokens are so everyone understands, as well as show some examples. I will show how to do both the Free ICO Model and Token Sale Model.

Steem-Engine

This is a video Guide for using Steem-Engine
https://youtu.be/PXIbT7aOJLU

In the Video an old app is used for the Password, you can now use the KeyChain Extension for Mozilla or Google Chrome.

Once you get used to Steem-Engine you can launch a Token for 100 STEEM which is only about $15.00 at this moment, when the value of STEEM goes up, the bar to entry will be higher as 100 STEEM might be $50.00 soon, or $100.00, etc. So try to understand Steem-Engine and put a Token up when you can, I will write a full guide for making a Token soon.

Tokens

The first Tokens were Bitshares Assets on OpenLedger. These were made to be distributed like Stocks, or Certificates of Ownership of something with 1 Token = to 1 Unit, or like Concert Tickets. These then became the place where Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) started.

The second Tokens I was ever aware of were Ethereum Smart Contracts. A Smart Contract is basically a code that executes exchanges as designated. A Smart Contract is built on the Ethereum Blockchain in geth, which is the native Ethereum language, usually in the form of an App, called a dApp, hosted on the Ethereum Blockchain. Geth is used to create the exact perameters of the Smart Contract.

The most well known Smart Contract is probably Cryptokitties, which was like a super simple Collecting game. The Tokens were Cats, which had Contracts governing them. They would breed, and make more Cats and you could sell them for Ethereum, the rarest ones sold for Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars.

Mark Cuban has a Token called Unikoin which is video game bets using Tokens. PGL is a Token used in the Ethereum dApp Game called Prospectors. You mine or earn Gold in the game, which converts to PGL.

Token Sale or Free ICO

When conducting an ICO you have to decide if you are going to sell Tokens, or give them away for Tasks, Bounties, etc. Ethereum Tokens were built to be sold, and Tools were created put in place machanisms to send Ethereum to an address and Tokens would be automatically issued to your Ethereum Wallet. But this limits it to Ethereum users, who have Meta-Mask or other sometimes confusing Ethereum Tools.

Steem-Engine is simple, like Bitshares Assets, with a much slighter learning curve than OpenLedger, lower Price Entry, and an entire Crypto fueled Social Media Platform attached, Steemit.

Token Sale ICO

In a Token Sale ICO you make an Announcement post here, and on Bitcointalk.org where you call it:
[ANN] YOUR TOKEN NAME [SYMBL] - Tokenized STEEM Asset

You would there put all the information and links for your coin, the Market Link. And in a Token Sale you add that you are selling the Token.

You would say maybe:
"Send 1 STEEM or SBD to @yourusername and receive 10 My Tokens"

If you do this you need to create a community on Steemit, Facebook and Discord if you can, and make everyone aware of every move you make because they are the ones directly funding you, and they see it as an investment.

And you must do Buy Backs and Token Burns or you are stealing from someone.

Free ICO

In a Free ICO you create similar announcement pages and groups, and list Tasks to be done, where users can report Tasks finished, and what they will earn. Then you should do Airdrops, meaning find random active Steem-Engine users and send them a non-substantial amount of Tokens, meaning an amount that they can't go kill the Market with.

If you are Selling Tokens, do NOT Airdrop, that is giving Free Tokens when others paid. It will hurt the Market, and Investors seeing their money dwindling might sell, causing a chain reaction of sales, and Buyers taking the Buy orders off the Market. If you are Conducting a Free ICO Airdrop, and someone wants to Buy your Free Token, they understand the risk and clearly intend to hold the Token and you may sell it to them at a reasonable price. But do not Airdrop a Token you are primarily selling.

When issuing a Free Asset you alert the users when a Dump is coming, allowing them to prepare to buy cheap Tokens. You then use the Funds to create something profitable for the community, or schedule a Buy Back. A Buy Back coming will trigger Buy Orders, because people want to buy a cheap coin that has a legitimate promise of being bought back.

Buy Backs

When doing a Buy Back, funds have to be secured first. There is then a Countdown, usually months out. You tell Token holders how much is going to be used in the Buy Back. Users can then Buy up whatever is on the Market, this allows you to secure an even larger amount by selling to them. Do not Flood the Market without Warning.

After a Buy Back, there were 2 Price raises.

1. When they bought what was on the Market, and relisted it for sale at a higher price. This innately raises the price as everyone collectively unconsciously agrees the Coins are worth more.

2. When you Buy the listed Tokens, as you Buy up the Tokens listed for higher prices, the price innately goes up. And you can now take those Tokens and list them even higher.

Token Burns

There is also a Buy Back and Burn, which could be as simple as creating a Steemit account, never saving the password, and sending Tokens there. Token Holders can then Track the number of Tokens in Circulation, and the number Burned. This way it becomes rarer and rarer, and therefor more valuable than it was before the Burn.

This also gets into the Existing Supply, Total Supply and Decimals, which are set during Token creation and this becomes more important as the Token becomes a Currency.

Token Discussion Community

We will be helping people create Tokens and help Incubate them here.
https://steemit.com/created/hive-172229
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 03:17:42 PM

If it's about sending transactions through its network, it's one of the cheapest that I can say. But with its valuation as TRX alone, there are many that are disappointed with it.
Tron fee is now not cheap. Some days ago I received fund to invest in Hunters. I send to 5 users but when I saw the transaction report then I astonished to see that they have charged 8 Trx approximately 0.4$ for sending one transaction. Finally I choose Binancepay to distributed Usdt. Tron system is very slowly including new features. It's will be big if they do any thing in NFT or Web 3.0

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
SaveOurSea

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 04:38:22 PM

Tron fee is now not cheap. Some days ago I received fund to invest in Hunters. I send to 5 users but when I saw the transaction report then I astonished to see that they have charged 8 Trx approximately 0.4$ for sending one transaction. Finally I choose Binancepay to distributed Usdt. Tron system is very slowly including new features. It's will be big if they do any thing in NFT or Web 3.0
I don't know why TRON seems to be dead, because many people don't talk about TRON,
even though last year there were a lot of people on Twitter who tweeted it, but this year TRX, BTT seems to have no hope anymore,
is this the effect of Justin who has resigned from development Tron Foundation?

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 07:53:32 PM

I don't know why TRON seems to be dead, because many people don't talk about TRON,
even though last year there were a lot of people on Twitter who tweeted it, but this year TRX, BTT seems to have no hope anymore,

Yep. It's the effect of Justin Sun retiring early.
Because Justin is Tron and Tron is Justin

TRON has been knocked out of the top 10 CMC and it really hurts
Tron needs a big leap in marketing, adoption, and new use cases if it is to continue to compete with other platforms.
Utilities with fast speed and low fees will eventually win in the long run
Tokenista

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 10:46:27 PM

It will die if they don't get on board with #VanKushFamily

We are selling Soap for Cryptocurrency if anyone is interested, but you have to buy a Bulk amount not one at a time.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 12:54:49 AM

Tron needs a big leap in marketing, adoption, and new use cases if it is to continue to compete with other platforms.
It's definitely not an easy thing for TRON to be back at 10 CMC,
the team needs it all to at least continue to compete otherwise it's not an easy job as i said,
we'll see in the near future whether the team will update or not
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 01:55:45 AM

the team needs it all to at least continue to compete otherwise it's not an easy job as i said,
I am one of those who are still keeping my tron in holding though sometimes I am losing faith yet i still carry to manage the Holding .
I thought early this year there will be a great pump but to my sudden ? it stopped and did not even make a 50% increase.

TRON is a good project and i still trust this currency though I diversify some part of my holdings and transfer to other coins that will be for my better understanding and holding.

Tokenista

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 03:08:44 AM

The Van Kush Family and MetaVerse can carry TRX, but there seems to be some kind of Racism of Black Women coming from the Poloniex people, and Binance.
Tokenista

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 04:29:18 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2022, 04:44:40 AM by Tokenista

Once we get the Van Kush Beauty Economy moving, we will be using Facebook and all other Social Media to drive people to #SocialFi, then we will be talking to Alibaba Vendors.

This Wallet shows the Pulse of TRX, the more active it is with Sending and Receiving, the more alive TRX will become
TCDNsb6MVXSzxAeQRpsKzjNPLqHz23NfPK
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 12:50:54 PM

Yesterday, Justin Sun tweeted "TRON 4.0 is coming? He wants to compare with ETH 2.0
What do you think?

I think that Tron 10.0 will happen before Etehreum 2.0.  Ethereum 2.0 is promised for like 4 years. Maybe more. They simply dont deliver on their promises.

You are absolutely right that Ethereum team never delivers their projects on time but to be honest there is no comparison between Ethereum and Tron. Ethereum has won the trust of Big and small investors with its reliable and most decentralized network despite its huge transaction fee. Tron is mostly used to transfer of funds but we don't witness much investment of DEFI on its network. Let's watch and wait how Tron 4.0 plays out.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 12:54:34 PM

Yesterday, Justin Sun tweeted "TRON 4.0 is coming? He wants to compare with ETH 2.0
What do you think?

I think that Tron 10.0 will happen before Etehreum 2.0.  Ethereum 2.0 is promised for like 4 years. Maybe more. They simply dont deliver on their promises.

You are absolutely right that Ethereum team never delivers their projects on time but to be honest there is no comparison between Ethereum and Tron. Ethereum has won the trust of Big and small investors with its reliable and most decentralized network despite its huge transaction fee. Tron is mostly used to transfer of funds but we don't witness much investment of DEFI on its network. Let's watch and wait how Tron 4.0 plays out.

I hope TRON will come up with something big so we will see a new ATH. TRON Struggles to break its current ATH in the past bull run so I would say that TRON does not gain a lot of supporters that time and therefore to show some results that is something big for the investors to get hype.

TRON now is still $0.06, if this project succeeds, $1 is always possible.

Tokenista

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 09:26:25 PM

If @MFA_China and the Chinese Government can't accept the Van Kush Family, we will leave you all to figure this out for a while and we will come back, but we have to pay to survive, we don't live in a Country that supports talent to support talent. We live in a Country Jealous of Talent. Send TRX to our Wallet if you want us back. Thanks, see you later.

TCDNsb6MVXSzxAeQRpsKzjNPLqHz23NfPK
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 11:38:33 PM

Tron is best project as like usdt.The similarity of this two coin,both of this used as a mode of payment in transfer.So if you want to inverse for long period,the only coin with my knowledge is tron.The people using tron because of loss transaction fees.Even the price for usdt is high transaction fee,but this tax was limited one.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀