Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:19:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Craig Steven Wright is a liar and a fraud - Tulip Trust addresses signed message  (Read 9735 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 05:28:27 PM

How was this discovered ? Perhaps on twitter and linked to debian paste site ?

Why did somebody paste this to this debian paste site ?

The original paste has been deleted, why ?

You're barking up the wrong tree. It makes no difference how or where it was posted. The signatures can be verified so CSW is a liar.

I haven't gotten to that point yet.

I just read the main complaint. There are no links in that document to anything else.

How is this complaint linked to any bitcoin addressess ?

I am not only interested in Craig and this lawsuit... but also why somebody would sign this and where this information came from.

So I keep an open mind =D

Even though you, Skybuck, are trying to present yourself as if you were having some kind of a purported "open mind," you come off either as a bit of a delusional fuck or someone who wants to put out misinformation to rant about a lot of stuff that has already been beaten to death in a variety of public threads.

Instead of looking at what has already been concluded, you come at your purported analysis as if you have fresh eyes when in fact you are just failing and refusing to really look at the evidence and logic for what it is, a fucking BIG ass scam that is largely originated by fucktwats craig, calvin et al.

So, yeah there is nothing wrong with attempting to go over a variety of evidence and logic to come to fresh perspectives, but you really need to do a lot more research and stop coming off as if you are purposefully failing and refusing to appreciate some of the most salient evidentiary points that have already been presented in a variety of interwebs places.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 05:32:20 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2020, 07:18:59 PM by suchmoon
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

CSW lawyers claimed that those addresses are his:

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/6309656/512/7/kleiman-v-wright/

I am not only interested in Craig and this lawsuit... but also why somebody would sign this and where this information came from.

Good luck with that. You should probably start a new thread as it's obvious that person is not CSW so that's quite irrelevant here.

Edit: lawyers.
Skybuck

Activity: 384
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 05:50:17 PM

How was this discovered ? Perhaps on twitter and linked to debian paste site ?

Why did somebody paste this to this debian paste site ?

The original paste has been deleted, why ?

You're barking up the wrong tree. It makes no difference how or where it was posted. The signatures can be verified so CSW is a liar.

I haven't gotten to that point yet.

I just read the main complaint. There are no links in that document to anything else.

So I keep an open mind =D

Even though you, Skybuck, are trying to present yourself as if you were having some kind of a purported "open mind," you come off either as a bit of a delusional fuck or someone who wants to put out misinformation to rant about a lot of stuff that has already been beaten to death in a variety of public threads.

Instead of looking at what has already been concluded, you come at your purported analysis as if you have fresh eyes when in fact you are just failing and refusing to really look at the evidence and logic for what it is, a fucking BIG ass scam that is largely originated by fucktwats craig, calvin et al.

So, yeah there is nothing wrong with attempting to go over a variety of evidence and logic to come to fresh perspectives, but you really need to do a lot more research and stop coming off as if you are purposefully failing and refusing to appreciate some of the most salient evidentiary points that have already been presented in a variety of interwebs places.

When I traded virtual goods in Star Trek Online I was many times called a SCAMMER and I laughed it it very hard. So I can imagine what Craig must feel like if he truely is Satoshi... But he could also be a real scammer. I don't know.

I was impressed by his technical babble during a presentation though. Some things I had never heard of... I thought to myself if this guy is a scammer then he is the world's best scammer haha !

This is not a run of the mill run of the street scammer. One would have to study many many technical stuff to be this kind of scammer. That calls it into doubt/question.

It's pretty clear to me at least this guy probably worked at or for some Companies not sure.

I have barely scretch the surface of this... Only read main document once again. Read it some time ago.

Now that there is hard evidence of somebody singing a message against Craig with a estimated value of 72+ million euro's it's getting my attention and interest.

So far it was some court case in USA with some possible scammer, but now well that has changed a little bit =D

It's easy for somebody to call "SCAM !" and "SCAMMER !" but actually going over the evidence and making up one own mind is a lot of work.

It's also easy to follow others and believe other's conclusions.... I am the kind of guy that wants to make his own conclusions based on evidence.

Presenting evidence as easily and cleanly as possible would help a lot.

Fortunately I am now behind a fast laptop... and this court listener website is helping a bit by providing links to possible further evidence.

Can I trust court listener I dont know... so far it seems somewhat legit. Is there any better/legal source of information? So far this seems somewhat sufficient.

Here is a question though: Why are some documents behind a paywell ?  BUY ON PACER it says. Is this court listener way of making money ?

Also there is one other funny thing. Let's suppose bitcoin rises in value during and after this corona crisis or whatever... and it becomes even more valuable and let's suppose some of this is real.

Then this could become the most "valuable" lawsuit in the history of humanity ! LOL. I think this may warrent a closer look by basically anybody that can understand this matter =D and have as any visions and oppinions/perspectives as possible on this matter. Also to help and assist judges and juries perhaps... Information Technology is not an easy thing anyway.

Bye for now,
  Skybuck.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 06:23:43 PM

When I traded virtual goods in Star Trek Online I was many times called a SCAMMER and I laughed it it very hard. So I can imagine what Craig must feel like if he truely is Satoshi... But he could also be a real scammer. I don't know.

This thread literally proves that CSW is a liar. What else do you need?

Can I trust court listener I dont know... so far it seems somewhat legit. Is there any better/legal source of information? So far this seems somewhat sufficient.

Here is a question though: Why are some documents behind a paywell ?  BUY ON PACER it says. Is this court listener way of making money ?

PACER is the official government site that provides access to federal court documents but it charges a fee per page beyond a certain free tier ($15 IIRC). Court Listener hosts free copies of those same documents. It might be not up to date but the documents are legit.
Skybuck

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 06:51:58 PM

PACER is the official government site that provides access to federal court documents but it charges a fee per page beyond a certain free tier ($15 IIRC). Court Listener hosts free copies of those same documents. It might be not up to date but the documents are legit.

OK THX for the info.

I just spent my time clicking and downloading 830 PDFs (from court listene) ! up to Aug 4, 2020.

Now I can immediately tell I might have a little problem viewing these PDF's... this is a very large quantity... It literally is hurting my finger and arm a little bit just downloading these one by one.

It would have been funny if somebody said "oh click this link to download them all at once". Kinda surprising there is no such link which kinda attests to my earlier statement IT is a bit hard haha.

I could go over the PDFs one by one. But I am sure I am not the first one to try this, at least I hope/think so.

Is there any tool for windows that can give me a "preview" of all these PDF documents... like some super quick PDF document viewer that allows me to over them really quickly, without having to double click 800 times ?!

First I try windows explorer preview plane. (I will also store this website page information 4 of em and the rest of the tabs for atterneys and personel or something) Just trying to store as much as information for later in case internet goes down cause of crisis,war,pandemic... Some parts of USA burning cause of riots... never know what s gonna happen next. Justice buildings under attack from riots. Bitcoin is now world wide phenemenon... so good to store this information on some NON-USA computers in case SHITZ hitz the FAN in USA lol UZA uzi-USA lol.

OK !!! Windows EXPLORER works better than expected !

It does exactly what I want with the preview plane feature ! It even allows me to scroll though each PDF document quite easy ! This is Windows 7 Home edition on Laptop from 2012.

Not sure if this is a baked-in feature of windows explorer or because it's an acrobat feature installed into windows explorer, probably the latter.

Well jippee and hoorah for that.

So far it seems I dont need any extra/special software to try and make some sense out of this lawsuit.

Order some pizza lol... and then may some exploration into these documents =D  and then some more world of warshipping maybe...

Bye for now,
  Skybuck =D ALSO THANKS FOR THE LINKS to this court listener website ! Wink

Also somebody provided a link to these bitcoin address which craigh claims are his... THIS IS NOT ENOUGH.

I also need a link to a document where he ACTUALLY CLAIMS these are his or whatever... He/His lawyer probably filled them as attachment X or something. But I also need more where it is claimed to be his... not just a listing... anybody can put up a listing of addresses. I need written text or something that says: "I, Craig, or I lawyer of Craig claim that these addresses are his and he has private keys to them".

Anyway since there are so many it is possible that some mistakes or confusion where made.... however... a typo or something might still be believe... but a whole bunch of addresses gets a bit suspicious.

Maybe they were sold off to finance some company operation and he forgot about that... it's possible... he human after all...

Another hypothesis could be Dave shot himself to relief him out of his missert from MRSA which can indeed be a very nasty disease... though kinda hard to believe somebody would shoot himself... also it might have been an attempt of his to try and shoot at the virus/bactery to try and shoot it off... maybe in a drunk mood or so.

So again bye for now,
  Skybuck =D

One more thing... fortunately these documents are simply labeled 1 to 600 or so... so THX to USA justice department for keeping things simple too ! =D make it much easier for me to try and follow these document fillings ! Wink =D
Skybuck

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 06:57:13 PM

Why would the goverment charge for documents ? People already pay taxes and such ?! And what is ment with free tier ? I am guessing "I" as a netcitizen am considered "free tier".

What benefit does USA government get from charging for these documents ?!?

I can understand that if rest of world starts downloading/hammering these documents the costs of running those websites and servers and bandwidth costs would go up.

But there is such a thing as bittorrent.

So USA goverment only host to host ONE copy of the file on some bit torrent server and then rest can be shafted off to the internet/bittorrent/peers that want to host it. So I dont really see a legit reason for asking money for documents which probably should be public in the name of legal proceedings, democrazy and justice ! Wink
Skybuck

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 07:01:19 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2020, 08:29:39 PM by Skybuck

Here will be my log for now so far maybe I should do this elsewhere or others have done so but ok:

This document so far is first interesting document I come across from quick scanning over it:

gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.1.20.pdf

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536/gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.1.20.pdf

It seems to be proof of the claimed e-mail from Craig to Ira.

It shows this HotwirePE icon from this website that is now down. Supposedly a company from Craig or something...

Kinda funny to see. "Hot wiring the world" it says. My pizza has arrived...

gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.12.2.pdf  I think here IRA claims what Craig told him/claimed etc. Could be little bit interesting.

(I dislike how IRA's e-mail address is blackened in multiple documents, for this ammount of money he can get a new e-mail address if he wins haha. This makes it harder to check facts to see if that
was truely a working e-mail address).

gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.24.24.pdf refers to otto font. Could be interesting to know why Craig used this.

gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.24.26.pdf Seems to contain a handwritten signature of Craig and also others.

gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.303.2.pdf HEAVILY BLACKED OUT this is weird.

gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.346.2.pdf MORE BLACKENING... So far seen IRA black stuff his mail address, perhaps a sign that this guy has stuff to HIDE.

gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.347.1.pdf MORE BLACKENING. Seems to be submitted by IRA.

gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.347.2.pdf MORE BLACKENING. part of same batch from IRA.

gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.488.8.pdf MORE BLACKENING strange, can't tell who filed this main document mentions something about IRA formatting Dave's harddisk.

gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.488.12.pdf MASSIVE BLACKENING again IRA/DAVE it seems...

From the ammount of blackening it can be seen that IRA/DAVE is dishonest and not providing real information. Could also be blackened by GOV. Dont trust it.

gov.uscourts.flsd.521536.510.19.pdf  medical examination of DAVE's corpse I presume.

So far this seems to be a "battle" or "war" of documents.

VERY LITTLE HARD/PHYSICAL EVIDENCE ?!

Where are pictures of Dave ?!? Dead in bed ? Blood tracks ?

Where are pictures of his computer ?

Where are pictures of source codes found on his computer ?!

Where are pictures of companies or mining computers ?

This could be real evidence... so far... it's a bit meh...

It's a bit of "he said..." "she said..."

WELL I SCANNED OVER MOSTLY THE LARGEST DOCUMENTS MY FINAL VERDICT IS:

THOSE THAT POSSES THE PRIVATE KEYS OF BITCOIN ADDRESSES ARE THE RIGHTFULL OWNERS OF THOSE BITCOINS.

NO MATTER HOW THOSE PRIVATE KEYS WERE ACQUIRED.

EVEN IF IT WERE BY VIOLENCE, GUN THREAT, EXTORTION, THEFT OR WHATEVER.

IT CANNOT BE PROVEN ANYWAY. SO BITCOIN USERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING THEIR KEYS PRIVATE EVEN WHEN UNDER PRESSURE.

CASE CLOSED =D

Maybe in far future I might take time to read all of this document mess but for now, neh Tongue Smiley
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 07:17:33 PM

Also somebody provided a link to these bitcoin address which craigh claims are his... THIS IS NOT ENOUGH.

I also need a link to a document where he ACTUALLY CLAIMS these are his or whatever... He/His lawyer probably filled them as attachment X or something. But I also need more where it is claimed to be his... not just a listing... anybody can put up a listing of addresses. I need written text or something that says: "I, Craig, or I lawyer of Craig claim that these addresses are his and he has private keys to them".

His lawyer - ordered by the court - provided that list to the plaintiff as the addresses belonging to the Tulip Trust.

This is a court document, "anybody" can't just put it up.

Why would the goverment charge for documents ?

It doesn't charge for documents - those are free, thus can be made available via Court Listener. It charges for online access, which again has a free alternative by Court Listener (a non-profit).

Here will be my log for now so far maybe I should do this elsewhere

Yes, you should do it elsewhere. You're breaking forum rules by posting your diary here and derailing this thread.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 07:21:16 PM

This guy just won’t go away & stay out of the news, will he. What’s it going to take for him to be consigned to the trash can? I don’t know why he keeps staying relevant, hopefully this is the end of him.

He'll probably make a dumb excuse like "I included these addresses in the Tulip Trust by accident, please remove them". Don't underestimate his stupidity.

He might be accidentally included all that addresses just to show how stupid he is in front of all the world. He think peoples are so dumb not to realize the game he played will knock his own nose and make he look the one that are truly stupid..

We are all satoshis just CSW are not.. please dump that guy to jail already..  Grin Grin Grin

Soulripper you do realize that one of the trade secrets of a scammer is to purposefully make really stupid mistakes in order to weed out nearly everyone except for the most gullible of folks.  Anyhow, people who tend to fall for scams, including bagholding BSV-tards are either part of the scamming or they are pretty dumb fucks, if they really believe even half of the BSV or CSW-related nonsense.

[edited out]

I was impressed by his technical babble during a presentation though. Some things I had never heard of... I thought to myself if this guy is a scammer then he is the world's best scammer haha !

This is not a run of the mill run of the street scammer. One would have to study many many technical stuff to be this kind of scammer. That calls it into doubt/question.

Of course, diptwat craig is run of the mill.  The only thing that might differentiate him, somewhat, is that he is attempting to be very public in regards to his baloney proclamations that might cause some gullible people (perhaps including yourself) to presume that he might be telling the truth since he is so public about it. If you cannot recognize those dynamics, then either you are part of the scammers or maybe you are falling for the scam, ur lil selfie.

It's pretty clear to me at least this guy probably worked at or for some Companies not sure.

I have barely scretch the surface of this... Only read main document once again. Read it some time ago.

Have you ever considered that perhaps it could be a good idea to get your ideas a bit more clear and in order before you go out spouting admittedly incomplete and poorly thought through nonsense?

Now that there is hard evidence of somebody singing a message against Craig with a estimated value of 72+ million euro's it's getting my attention and interest.

So far it was some court case in USA with some possible scammer, but now well that has changed a little bit =D

It's easy for somebody to call "SCAM !" and "SCAMMER !" but actually going over the evidence and making up one own mind is a lot of work.

It's also easy to follow others and believe other's conclusions.... I am the kind of guy that wants to make his own conclusions based on evidence.

Presenting evidence as easily and cleanly as possible would help a lot.

Fortunately I am now behind a fast laptop... and this court listener website is helping a bit by providing links to possible further evidence.

More evidence that you are way too preliminary in your looking into this matter, to the extent that you are even being honest in regards to the contents of your posts.

Who cares? There is a lot of information that is already out there, so why don't you  work on the already available information before you get boggled down with more information that you do not even seem to understand the context?

Also there is one other funny thing. Let's suppose bitcoin rises in value during and after this corona crisis or whatever... and it becomes even more valuable and let's suppose some of this is real.

Then this could become the most "valuable" lawsuit in the history of humanity ! LOL. I think this may warrent a closer look by basically anybody that can understand this matter =D and have as any visions and oppinions/perspectives as possible on this matter. Also to help and assist judges and juries perhaps... Information Technology is not an easy thing anyway.

Bye for now,
  Skybuck.

Bitcoin is quite likely to go up in value in the coming years, lawsuit or not.. just like Lazlo's purchase of pizzas went up in value.. Does not really matter very much in the whole scheme of things, even though such pizza purchase remains a part of bitcoin's history and some point that people bring up from time to time and assign some kind of significance to it that it may or may not deserve.

Skybuck does not believe in actual reading.  He prefers to make up his own bullshit.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 07:25:33 PM
Merited by nutildah (2), JayJuanGee (1)

@Skybuck You mentioned you are Dutch ...

Arthur van Pelt @MyLegacyKit a #Faketoshi researcher, mainly on twitter, has done 2 recent Dutch Language podcasts on Craig Wright.

Herewith,

- https://twitter.com/MyLegacyKit/status/1280947961825017856

Which should bring you up to speed with the case more quickly along with this website ...

- https://seekingsatoshi.weebly.com/fraud-timeline.html

Smiley

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 07:42:27 PM

I would support sub forums for people to talk to themselves, with maybe some AI to make them think they're actively being talked to. That would save the rest of us the priceless seconds in our one wild and precious life that we will never get back being exposed to their dribbling.
Skybuck

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 09:39:15 PM

@Skybuck You mentioned you are Dutch ...

Arthur van Pelt @MyLegacyKit a #Faketoshi researcher, mainly on twitter, has done 2 recent Dutch Language podcasts on Craig Wright.

Herewith,

- https://twitter.com/MyLegacyKit/status/1280947961825017856

Which should bring you up to speed with the case more quickly along with this website ...

- https://seekingsatoshi.weebly.com/fraud-timeline.html

Smiley

The story of Craig starts much sooner than this time line.

Long time ago he and Julian Assange were communicating on some message board.

Julian was sort of pissed at people and goverments and Craig hated paying taxes.

Julian then went on to say to Craig: "Who the fuck are you"...

Sounds a bit like "Satoshi" who the fuck is he.

Maybe this short conversion between them caused Satoshi to be subconciously created inside Craig's hide.

Google Julian Assange and Craig Wright and you might find this conversation ! Wink

This statement of Craig long time ago does give him some credibility that he is so frustrated with taxes he created an entire system to try and work around it.

Also his fight with the australian tax office also fits into this psychological profile. Perhaps he tried to out smart the Tax Office and they got pissed at him, etc.
BitcoinFX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2020, 11:27:54 AM

A simple response to the above ...

Craig Wright is NOT satoshi.
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5250960.msg54982034#msg54982034

Julian Assange is NOT satoshi.
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5165538.msg52837853#msg52837853

Fraud is fraud.

Here is satoshi ...
- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5165538.msg54950273#msg54950273

Again, ...

"Not your keys; not your coins"

"Not your PGP key; no proof of Satoshi ID"

"Not your keys; not your house"

"Not your timechain; not your DeLorean"

In other related 'news', the BSV 'plot thickens' ...  Cheesy

"... "Allowing coins that were previously secured by private keys to be transacted without private keys is a massive violation of Satoshi's definition of a coin as a chain of digital signatures, and hence a massive protocol violation." - @Zectro1

BSV = BitCoin Satoshi Violation"

https://twitter.com/Zectro1/status/1300506041298219009
- https://twitter.com/MyLegacyKit/status/1300510172524273665

"Good read.

To add, Craig can't even prove he is hiding his Satoshi-ness behind all the #Faketoshi nonsense he unleashed in & out court. So there's zero chance any judge is going to appoint Satoshi coins (and which? the exact Satoshi stash is unknown) on any chain to Craig."

https://twitter.com/Zectro1/status/1300676710963109889
- https://twitter.com/MyLegacyKit/status/1300700527949418497

"If you don't believe me that Calvin's predictions for the outcome of this case are legally absurd, here's an actual lawyers insightful take on the matter: https://twitter.com/stephendpalley/status/1300536102374301697 4/"
- https://twitter.com/Zectro1/status/1300678188297678848

"Legal commentary: rofl."
- https://twitter.com/stephendpalley/status/1300536102374301697

Enter the Ninja (Die Antwoord) 8bit version by Cinematronic
- https://youtu.be/kaHPEU3G0Po

Cheesy

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
DougM

Activity: 173
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 11:22:27 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2020, 12:00:28 AM by DougM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), nutildah (1)

Edit: I missed this news was already posted in a new thread here:
Craig Wright To Face Trial
Leaving post here as a cross link.

Next page of the lier's saga...not a surprise at least Shocked

Craig Wright's Summary Judgment Denied - Billion Dollar Bitcoin Lawsuit Heads to Trial
https://news.bitcoin.com/craig-wrights-summary-judgment-denied-billion-dollar-bitcoin-lawsuit-heads-to-trial/
On Monday afternoon, Judge Beth Bloom, from the District Court of Florida, denied Craig Wright’s summary judgment and the infamous billion-dollar bitcoin lawsuit will go to trial in January. The court published a 93-page decision on the matter, as Judge Bloom detailed that “a genuine dispute of material fact exists” for a number of the complaints.
Longtime bitcoiner, Daniel Krawisz, said on Twitter that the court decision will be meaningful for the entire crypto market.

“Whatever happens to Craig Wright in court will matter for everybody in the whole crypto market,” Krawisz tweeted. “You can’t escape him just by staying away from BSV,” he added. A few people did not believe Krawisz’s statements as a number of crypto advocates think Craig Wright is completely irrelevant in regard to the digital currency ecosystem in general.

“I won’t be affected, at all,” one person responded to Krawisz, and another person replied “exactly zero.”
BitcoinFX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 10:38:24 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1), nutildah (1), Hydrogen (1)

Edit: I missed this news was already posted in a new thread here:
Craig Wright To Face Trial
Leaving post here as a cross link.

Next page of the lier's saga...not a surprise at least Shocked

Craig Wright's Summary Judgment Denied - Billion Dollar Bitcoin Lawsuit Heads to Trial
hXXps://news.bitcoin.com/craig-wrights-summary-judgment-denied-billion-dollar-bitcoin-lawsuit-heads-to-trial/
On Monday afternoon, Judge Beth Bloom, from the District Court of Florida, denied Craig Wright’s summary judgment and the infamous billion-dollar bitcoin lawsuit will go to trial in January. The court published a 93-page decision on the matter, as Judge Bloom detailed that “a genuine dispute of material fact exists” for a number of the complaints.
Longtime bitcoiner, Daniel Krawisz, said on Twitter that the court decision will be meaningful for the entire crypto market.

“Whatever happens to Craig Wright in court will matter for everybody in the whole crypto market,” Krawisz tweeted. “You can’t escape him just by staying away from BSV,” he added. A few people did not believe Krawisz’s statements as a number of crypto advocates think Craig Wright is completely irrelevant in regard to the digital currency ecosystem in general.

“I won’t be affected, at all,” one person responded to Krawisz, and another person replied “exactly zero.”

Friendly advisory: Avoid linking to bitcoin .com BCH is NOT original Bitcoin. Bitcoin is BTC at https://bitcoin.org ...

Always has been:
- https://web.archive.org/web/20090303195936/http://bitcoin.org/

...snip...

"Legal commentary: rofl."
- https://twitter.com/stephendpalley/status/1300536102374301697

...snip...

Legal commentary: ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

"Must read.

The latest hot news in Kleiman v Wright, and, unsurprisingly, it's not looking good for our #Faketoshi."

- https://twitter.com/MyLegacyKit/status/1308092734184587264

THREAD ...

"... It's a 93 page decision!   I'm going to tweetify the tasty bits, so strap in. "
Source: - https://twitter.com/stephendpalley/status/1308073416025673728

Source: - https://twitter.com/stephendpalley/status/1308073416025673728

"This was a major loss by Wright in a detailed and well-supported opinion."
- https://twitter.com/stephendpalley/status/1308097228611956737

Cheesy

dkbit98 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 7110

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 08:50:17 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), nutildah (1)

"Craig Steven Wright is a liar and a fraud. He doesn't have the keys used to sign this message,”
 “We are all Satoshi.”

Craig Wright has succeeded in preventing 'prejudicial' messages from being read out in court, that he is a liar and a fraud, but he still is.
Court accepted his request that and Andreas Antonopoulos will not read out this messages.
https://decrypt.co/48494/prejudicial-bitcoin-messages-wont-be-heard-in-craig-wright-lawsuit

Andreas earlier confirmed that he will be testifying at trial in 2021, even after CW attempted to restrict his influence on trial:
The federal court in Kleiman vs Wright has affirmed my status as an expert witness in the the case, rejecting the "Daubert" motions by the defense that tried to exclude me and other experts.

I will be testifying at trial (sch. for April 2021), as an expert witness.
https://twitter.com/aantonop/status/1328484084369084417

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4891

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 12:28:45 AM

"Craig Steven Wright is a liar and a fraud. He doesn't have the keys used to sign this message,”
 “We are all Satoshi.”

Craig Wright has succeeded in preventing 'prejudicial' messages from being read out in court, that he is a liar and a fraud, but he still is.
Court accepted his request that and Andreas Antonopoulos will not read out this messages.
https://decrypt.co/48494/prejudicial-bitcoin-messages-wont-be-heard-in-craig-wright-lawsuit

Andreas earlier confirmed that he will be testifying at trial in 2021, even after CW attempted to restrict his influence on trial:
The federal court in Kleiman vs Wright has affirmed my status as an expert witness in the the case, rejecting the "Daubert" motions by the defense that tried to exclude me and other experts.

I will be testifying at trial (sch. for April 2021), as an expert witness.
https://twitter.com/aantonop/status/1328484084369084417

Andreas can honestly attest under oath that CSW does not have the mental capacity to be satoshi.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 03:02:51 AM

Does it matter who Satoshi Nakamoto is or was, or where he is...?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 05:55:02 AM

The court case is toying around with the idea, so within the context of the court case, there is some importance to those kinds of questions and claims.

hilariousetc
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 3029

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 10:39:49 AM

So I have read the main complaint against Craig Wreight from this lawsuit/gov website. Keep in mind I am dutch but ok used some translation a few times for some difficult words.

So far what I can make up/understand from this document is that Craig reached out to Dad of Dave Kleiman. Dave is supposedly also co-inventor of bitcoin and there would be a third person.
Dad is too old and tech-dumb to understand all of it lol. So Dave's brother IRA steps and believes Craig story. Now IRA believes Craig and believes Dave had lots of Bitcoins.
One does not transfer bitcoins just like that. Dave and Craig run a mining company called W&K according to this document probably from Craigh. So basically all information seems to be coming from Craig.

I wouldn't waste too much time trying to analyse Craig's Bullshit. He probably got himself into trouble by making up some utter bullshit including a dead man thinking that because they were dead they could never verify anything and he could use that to his advantage, but he didn't think that his family members would try to get their hands on this likely imaginary fortune.

10. However here lies the problem in this court case. According to IRA craig is only one in possession of private keys, so only Craig can sign any messages.

Craig doesn't have access to anything. He just lies to cover up lies to cove up more lies. If he wanted people to know he was satoshi he could do so very easily. He can't provide proof because he isn't satoshi so he just has to rely on fraud and misdirection to try convince whoever he can in the process.

It matters when someone is fraudulently trying to claim he is, especially when he's doing this for his own personal gain and trying to sully the name of the real bitcoin in the process.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████