Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:34:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Importance of social media channels  (Read 3933 times)
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 09:04:22 AM

I think those pieces of information could be put on the official website without any downsize compare to social platforms or telegram groups. The reason why social platforms shine is because it allowed the interaction between both the project team and investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2020, 11:49:27 AM

Importance of social media channel is also vert important as most scammers will also pretend to be someone else and you might think that it is the real account but the truth is not. That is why we should always do a research first to avoid being fooled and scammed by scammers using fake accounts.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 12:28:01 PM

It's seems many still don't know the importance of social media channels and telegram groups of the coins and tokens they own or promotes

Some hunters and investors lose vital informations like

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC
4. Bounty payout time and date

Many investors and bounty hunters makes this mistakes over and over and later they blame the project team. Just imagine the damages these can create.

The social media that is used by a project that we are participating in needs to be followed. Many new projects that use social media to inform the latest updates and information related to the project being done and I think this is important as a reference for us to hold in the long run or decide to sell

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 12:33:07 PM

Social media networks are not only important for cryptocurrencies but also have a great place in our lives.  Today, we know that many people are famous through these social networks and earn very serious money from here.  If we look at the relationship between crypto money markets and social media areas, we can say that social media networks are in a very important position for the spread of projects.  It is known by everyone that important announcements, pre-sales transactions and many other transactions are promoted through social media, and that very serious masses are reached. In addition, I would like to say that projects that use social media well today are generally successful.
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 12:34:19 PM

It's seems many still don't know the importance of social media channels and telegram groups of the coins and tokens they own or promotes

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

Many investors and bounty hunters makes this mistakes over and over and later they blame the project team. Just imagine the damages these can create.

It would be a disadvantage if people don't regularly update news from telegram or twitter. They may be missing out on opportunities to earn money or participate in some bounty, so get in the habit of checking the news every day to look for opportunities.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 12:40:29 PM

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

The social media that is used by a project that we are participating in needs to be followed. Many new projects that use social media to inform the latest updates and information related to the project being done and I think this is important as a reference for us to hold in the long run or decide to sell

Yes, social media is the most effective way to give updates to their supporters, that's why companies are allowing their community to follow their social media channel by conducting the Airdrops and bounties. Social media channels are the most effective way to give updates and it will help them to interact with their customers.

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 12:42:43 PM

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

Many investors and bounty hunters makes this mistakes over and over and later they blame the project team. Just
imagine the damages these can create.

Tell us how many of those Social media groups are legit?i mean those announcing the

- Token Swap

- Smart Contract Swap

- Bounty KYC

- Bounty Payout time and date ?

Majority of those you mentioned are just scammers and you can't blame many people in this Forum or even outside
are haters of These groups and don't want to even Enter the group chats.
 and another thing is If you wanted to Join those groups?then join at your own risk because Telegram is one of the
 most used by scammers,Because messages inside are not
safe and can be deleted at any time.

greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 12:45:50 PM

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

real time update and special announcements on every channel is what I usually have this social media platforms for.

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 12:59:42 PM

Social media channels is very important and anyone thinking of investing in any project most especially the new projects should be ready to check the social media channels very often and on to ensure they don't miss out on Important updates like token swap. I believe that owing to the fact social media channels connects users and team it shouldn't be ignored but rather kept in within our reach to be updated on the latest happenings etc. Also, the team should endeavour to play their own role of updating the social media channels as often as possible.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 01:43:06 PM

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

Connecting to their social media channel like telegram is mandatory for investors as well the hunters because they hold those tokens so any important updates about the project plays a role in profit making.But most projects doesn't give enough time for the token swaps or other things they just like sloppy with their announcement.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 03:00:38 PM

social media from the crypto currency project for me is very important,
before I follow or buy coins I always see their social media, about followers, project activeness, and community

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 03:11:16 PM

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

real time update and special announcements on every channel is what I usually have this social media platforms for.
It caused by that's the real purpose of the social media to spread any update that has already made by the team to the investors or everyone who are still holding the funds.
The fact that if this is not a serious problem as long as they realize to keep up with the latest update.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 03:24:29 PM

social media from the crypto currency project for me is very important,
before I follow or buy coins I always see their social media, about followers, project activeness, and community
you are doing correctly. if the project does not have updates and only spam in the telegram group, then this project is dead. these are the very first indicators that a person should pay attention to

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Looper_U

Activity: 369
Merit: 16

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 03:48:01 PM

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

Many investors and bounty hunters makes this mistakes over and over and later they blame the project team. Just
imagine the damages these can create.

Tell us how many of those Social media groups are legit?i mean those announcing the

- Token Swap

- Smart Contract Swap

- Bounty KYC

- Bounty Payout time and date ?

Majority of those you mentioned are just scammers and you can't blame many people in this Forum or even outside
are haters of These groups and don't want to even Enter the group chats.
 and another thing is If you wanted to Join those groups?then join at your own risk because Telegram is one of the
 most used by scammers,Because messages inside are not
safe and can be deleted at any time.
It seems that you don't understand what this person is talking about, once bounty hunters finished promoting a project they stop checking the telegram channel for vital news, like

1. the day the token will start trading on exchange or
2. when bounty hunters tokens will be sent to their wallets
3. Or even swap, mainnet launch, wallet upgrades etc

Original post has good points here, you need to read carefully again

Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 06:42:24 PM

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

Honestly I have lost or missed numerous information about the projects I have promoted sometimes ago because I neglected revisiting their social media.  Recently I was just perusing my wallet to see if I can get some token that has been listed there, then I got one, when I got to the exchange to trade, unfortunately there was no trading for the token again.  I went back to their telegram then I realised the token has been listed more than 7 months ago but the developers later ran away.  That was how I lost the reward I would have gotten if I keep eye on their social media.  It's good to look back on any project we participated in so that we can get some useful information.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 07:36:08 PM

The importance of social media platforms for projects cannot be overemphasised because that's our number one stop spot for project updates. Be it new listing, development milestone achievement, new team members or just any news concerning a project, their social media platforms is the best place to find such.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2020, 07:41:57 PM

1. Token swap
2. Smart contract swap
3. Bounty KYC

Telegram groups are becoming more and more important and i think they are well organized, can handle a large number of users per group unlike other messenger apps who have small limits and the most important thing is  that the community is directly connected through these groups with the project teams and owners so it gives massive boost of confidence and trust when you are in direct contact with people behind the project and you know that the project is in right direction or not.

Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 07:46:46 PM

But when you are participating mainly in Twitter campaigns, you can get into the situation that you are promoting 10 and more campaigns a month. So, after some time it is pretty hard to manage them all. They should at least email you with this information.  Wink

rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 07:54:26 PM

The importance of social media platforms for projects cannot be overemphasised because that's our number one stop spot for project updates. Be it new listing, development milestone achievement, new team members or just any news concerning a project, their social media platforms is the best place to find such.

I couldn't agree more with you over the importance of social media activity over a project, product or news outlet. Our lives are pretty much influenced by what we see on social media and it would be a petty not to use this highly influential medium of keeping users in the loop with the new updates and development.

Nowadays it seems that good media/social coverage is instrumental to a business success almost irrespective of its scale.Thus, social media platform usage should not be underused or this may be detrimental to these business/ projects/

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 10:34:15 PM

those who don't follow the news on social media may be investors or bounty hunters who are new and still don't know how important social media is provided by the project. so they missed a lot of development and news and lost all of them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: