Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All hope is lost??  (Read 4590 times)
Odebowa

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 08:29:08 PM

Eeyah, sorry for your lost, you could do little research or allow a trusted veteran to do to that for you. Most time sick project present themself healthy. Only thorough analysis can make one scape through.
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 08:31:51 PM

Losing hope will make you lose in this market, instead you should be confident that you can make money after this loss. Look for some cheap and potential altcoins to buy and hold. It will help you earn profits in the future and you will have more than 14 ETH

htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 08:39:12 PM

I used to have 14 ethereum but I got caught in the web of FOMO and I lost over 10 ethereum because the project I invested the ethereum on have dropped marginally, is this the end of the road for me? Or I still have hope? How can I recover?

Sorry for your loss, it is really disheartening seeing ones investment getting burned. Not all projects are worth investing in as the market is always uncertain, you should have mentioned the name of the project you invested in so that expert in here will be able to check it out if at all it has the potential to return stronger. There's a general saying in this space though, you loose when you sell at a dump price. Keep your hopes alive, the project might come back stronger
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 08:58:07 PM

There is always hope. Never give up. When you lose something, then treat it as experience. There are many ways to make money in cryptocurrency, so your possibilities are endless. The main thing is to want it.
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 09:00:29 PM

I even lost more than you. In 2018 and 2019, I lost more than $ 20k but that was not too important. I learned a lot from those losses and now I've invested more science than before, never give up. Always move forward because all the good things are waiting for you there
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 09:02:23 PM

There is always hope. Never give up. When you lose something, then treat it as experience. There are many ways to make money in cryptocurrency, so your possibilities are endless. The main thing is to want it.

It is true, as long as you live, there is hope. Remember what you have lost is only money, you can recover it in your lifetime and maybe replace whatever you had lost. If there's a will, there's a way to do things. If you are losing hope in your life, just think of those individuals that who have nothing but still trying to survive in this world. It will be a learning experience for you, so you know what to tackle now the next time around you invest in crypto.
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 09:53:20 PM

I used to have 14 ethereum but I got caught in the web of FOMO and I lost over 10 ethereum because the project I invested the ethereum on have dropped marginally, is this the end of the road for me? Or I still have hope? How can I recover?

Sorry for your loss buddy. Though it seems you jumped the gun but the experience is something that you will learn from. From.the tone of your post, it seems like you invested in a quick pump and dump coin or a shit coin. If it's what I assumed, then it might just be game over

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 10:32:24 PM

Too risky to invest on projects these days .
It is better if you do trading on a known coin. If your goal is long term why not stick to ethereum.
Make that a lesson. Not being so optimistic but you need to do a research to recover on that loss. Or try global market with pure research

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 11:04:41 PM

unfortunately when you trade with the margin method when you make a wrong decision then the assets that you have will be lost due to loss, whereas if you use the method of regular trading buy coins and sell coins at high prices then your assets will still be safe. because when the price collapses only the estimated asset changes while the amount of coins you have will not change.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 02:14:10 AM

unfortunately when you trade with the margin method when you make a wrong decision then the assets that you have will be lost due to loss, whereas if you use the method of regular trading buy coins and sell coins at high prices then your assets will still be safe. because when the price collapses only the estimated asset changes while the amount of coins you have will not change.
Now margin is a trend that many people choose to trade, but I think the risk will be very high because margin trading usually has to have good psychology and always know when to trade.

However, the percentage you win is often very low because the market is very volatile, and if you only trade margin, you will one day lose all your existing assets in this market. Of course, traditional trading is good enough, but the profits usually stop at 1% -5% a day if lucky.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 03:30:01 AM

i'm sorry to hear about your situation,
frankly i have never experienced anything as scary as this, just losing 2 eth i already feel a headache. this is why you, including me, must also be careful in choosing projects and more deeply analyzing the projects that we will choose.

i can't say you still have hope or not, because that hope comes from your own desires. you must be able to find your own way to recover. help from others won't help you much. keep spirit!
blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1029

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 03:32:03 AM

No hope is lost here unless the project is a complete scam or pump and dump project, ethershift rise up in value because of ghost token and sorry you buy at ATH but relax, the token is not that bad at all and look how many exchanges listed the token already, it's future looks brighter
17 May price at $2.2 then after ghost snapshoot 25 may price droping to $0.1. Trader get profit at the moment.

1. Did you refuse to take profit? Or it never mooned
2. Were you greedy and refused to sell or you missed out on selling in profit?
He bought at ATH price and hope doubled after snapshoot

then why not just let it sleep in your wallet and wait for years to come maybe by that time ETH will break the 15 hundred dollars value again so you have regain the losses and profit anyway.
I thing he can't sleep for a year. my opinion he should use his eth to trading back and buy potential token.

Where did you invest your 10 ethereum?
he told in post, ESH token. why you asking back?

ESH token is very good for long term hold, it has only 15,000,000 max supply, a little higher than Zclassic max supply, you should start hoping for a new altcoin season, you lost money can bring you fortune you never expected, just stay strong
Suply is not your point to investing good project, too many out there less than ESH token suply under price.

Is the Web you are investing still running? and give you daily profit?
if it's still running it means you don't need to worry, and if it really isn't working, then you should try to sincerely lose Sad
only fee
50% of fees are airdropped to ESH token holders.
and they dex less than volume

I think if you wait, maybe possible to recover 65-70% of your loss.
How you know?. why you don't say 150% profit

What coin did you bought?
Read post before asking, ESH token.

It's not the end, let's learn from it and never fomo in this market. If you fomo, you will lose everything in the future. Let them trade short and make trading with 4 ETH. That's enough money for you to start over
he is only human, you can feel like his when lost 10 eth

Look for some cheap and potential altcoins to buy and hold. It will help you earn profits in the future and you will have more than 14 ETH
don't suggest his to fell in the same hole.

I lost more than $ 20k but that was not too important. I learned a lot from those losses and now I've invested more science than before, never give up. Always move forward because all the good things are waiting for you there
Are you get it back $20k now? or still lost

What kind of project is meant,
no project, ESH token he bought in market.

JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 05:29:21 AM

this is a sad story, there is nothing you can do.
for a moment, and you can hope for a bearish market and hodl it for a while.
I think like the other suggest here you can learn how to trade with the remaining tokens or ETH you have.
but I wouldn't suggest it, your desperate and sad. it could lead you to more unwise decision.
just wait for a while study how to trade. when you move on you could control over your emotions, I think it could worth your while
bukham88

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 05:49:38 AM

actually, you already have a good coin which is ETH which has good prospects for the short and long term, but instead of exchanging it for cheap coins, the hope is certainly there to recover from it, but we don't know the time yet because the crypto market is still unstable.
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 06:21:14 AM

You should walk away, don't even try to trade, you are in pain presently, going to trade now will result in losing the remaining ethereum, it's 200% possible that you will make wrong decisions when trading, forget trading, keep ESH, it will grow big some day and spend your time on other ways to make money in crypto space

michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 08:24:42 AM

Sorry to read your story.

I think you should be patient for more, and ask with the team behind that project, so you know what is happens with their project. If the project is okay, and there is nothing serious problem, then the price of the token is getting another dump from the other trader, and I think the price will be back to the last price.

But if the team don't want to tell the truth, then I guess that there is something happen and they don't want their investor or other people know the problem. I am sure that you can recover your loss by doing another trading with another coin but still be careful.

torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 08:30:57 AM

It's different when you are on a difficult situation like what happened with OP, he gets eaten by the whale and he lost a lot of money. It needs a miracle to make the price of ESH to go back again to the moon. I thought that this will never happen until the team can provide something big like a major exchange listing event.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 08:50:16 AM

It's different when you are on a difficult situation like what happened with OP, he gets eaten by the whale and he lost a lot of money. It needs a miracle to make the price of ESH to go back again to the moon. I thought that this will never happen until the team can provide something big like a major exchange listing event.

what happen to op doesnt differ with others because if you will look at it on any angle its still considered as a loss   . you cant also say or wish that it will not happen again because people always find a way   .  greed will come at our life and will lead us to face risk  . whales will also do simillar thing again on other coin after this   but all of that are part of this market and the trait greed is part of our life , so lets just go with that flow  . forget and try again with your best
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 10:05:07 AM

The first question is how did you get the 14 ethereum. ? Losing is part of life so you should feel too bad about it. But you should be calm and positive on how to increase the remaining you have. ! Don't be agressive on recovering it back. You can make bad decision and lose the remaining. There is always hope to make it again.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 08:21:31 PM

you should do the depth research for you to see if that project is worth to invest..it's not easy to move on on those 10 eth.. im sorry for your loss
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: