Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:05:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All hope is lost??  (Read 4590 times)
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 09:09:06 PM

you should do the depth research for you to see if that project is worth to invest..it's not easy to move on on those 10 eth.. im sorry for your loss

I feel sorry for his loss too. 10 ETH is a lot of money for many, risking them
was not a smart decision from OP. I would kept that ETH safe, and for new
investments I would add more money from my salary.
   I would like to know where OP invested 10 ETH. Maybe he chose a good
project, but the price dropped, maybe they can recover, maybe not, we can't
say much without knowing the name of the project.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 04:49:12 AM

I used to have 14 ethereum but I got caught in the web of FOMO and I lost over 10 ethereum because the project I invested the ethereum on have dropped marginally, is this the end of the road for me? Or I still have hope? How can I recover?
Mistakes are inevitable and it is important that you need to be alert to do it all again. I used to lose more than 60 ETH to invest in RET but then it was scam and all my efforts were broken. But when you have the capital and experience, you will never worry about being poor. Just work hard, keep learning, your future investment job will be a lot better. And remember, when investing need to manage capital, because no any deal can guarantee you 100% winning.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 04:57:29 AM

I used to have 14 ethereum but I got caught in the web of FOMO and I lost over 10 ethereum because the project I invested the ethereum on have dropped marginally, is this the end of the road for me? Or I still have hope? How can I recover?
It would've been better if you had mentioned the project you invested on in the OP so that the community here would know how to address their advice at once.

The name of the coin is switch ( ESH ), a friend told me how good the project is and I invested all my ethereum thinking the price will increase more but later it dumped
Ok, knowing you're referring to Switch (ESH), be assured that you will recover your loss and even surpass your capital invested because ESH is a use-case and utility token. But you need to be patient, that's all you will do. Most of you newcomers think the crypto industry is a money doubler and get rich quick kind of it. No! It doesn't work that way. ESH is a project I had followed since 2018 when price was even less than 2cents. Yes, it did an ATH of $2.45+ a week ago because of the McAfee GHOST airdrop before slumping to less than 20cents now. Yep, you forgot to tell the community here that you got free GHOSTs airdropped to you on 1:1 for hodling ESH, did you?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
filterMX

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 04:58:30 AM

be patient and wait until the crypto market recovers, if the crypto market has recovered but the coins you buy don't go up then you are forced to sell them, because in crypto investments losses and mistakes are risks that we must bear

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 05:01:14 AM

First of all don't invest your money with your friend or relatives words. As you are new, you may fail to understand market but here i will say don't broken down. I know one of my friend who lost 30ETH in trading some days ago but he again started his journey and now he is happy. So this story may be your inspiration and you would be careful before investing any project.

thanks.
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 06:03:18 AM

This is huge money that you lost. But take it as an experience about trading or investing ICOs. I know this may have you a negative effect on ICOs but I advised you to stay away as much as possible cause there is not much ICOs now that paid off well. Fomo is not bad as long you know that you are entering a good entry price. Cause sometimes wr thought that the token we invested are gonna moon but the truth the whales are just playing with it to pump the market and all those who ride will probably get rekt in the process and no choice but to sell at a loss.

Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 06:14:50 AM

Hae buddy, this isn't the end and do not lose hope. Hold the tokens if you're beyond the zone of stop loss but if you're still within 5-10% loss, it's advisable to cut loss and wait for another opportunity. Or better still, hold the tokens tight bull run is around the corner and every token will appreciate in price at some point.
CashbackLover

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 07:30:47 AM

It's not the end, don't lose hope and crypto haven is a very big space with unlimited opportunities, you can still make more than that 14 eth you thought you've lost, the project you invested in can still grow bigger if the team are very hardworking, it's just a matter of time, and find other means to make money too

istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 08:05:02 AM

Think before you invest and do some good research before you jump into any project. Also, you should obey one rule in crypto and that does not invest any fund that you can not afford to lose because crypto is a very unpredictable place and anything can happen. Do not lose hope yet. Find a good project but at first, learn from your previous mistake. I know how it feels after losing so much and in return get back nothing.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 08:09:17 AM

that hope is always still there if you do not never give up and keep trying even if you lose a lot of Ethereum. be careful before investing your funds in a project and you must to research them properly. if your is a plunge in the crypto world then you must be prepared to accept the consequences or risks because it is impossible if you invest there is no loss or profit to be gained.

The good thing is He can use that failure to grow more here in this market because if you really want to survive here then
 you must learn how to risk and understand that this must
 happen for us to learn the right way on how to deal in this market.10 ethereum is enough to be capital in trading but he
 still have that 4 ethereum in His hand so better use that
4 ethereum to buy bitcoin and just let it seat in wallet till 2 years as that time many things may happena nd the value of
crypto surely grows good that time.or if he has a Guts
then invest the 4 ethereum in cheaper currency and  be aware always in market movement so once that cheap coins
Pump pull out the investment and bring back to ethereum.

daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 08:31:26 AM

well you should do deep research if you want to risk alot of eth on that project because you might lose again a huge token and i think you should learn about trading so that you'll gain what you have loss.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 08:32:36 AM

Or I still have hope? How can I recover?
Hope whether the 10 eth you invested for another token will grow? We don't know because it all depends on how successful that token is. It also depends on how manage your current holdings. If I were you, I will not hesitate yo dump it once you find the right opening to do so because we don't know if its price will recover or not.

I guess you already learned your lesson Cheesy. Next time don't be be carried away by those "promising" alts. Be wiser dude. Old and well known alts are the one which is usually good. Eth is good to be honest so you can stick with it. Good luck.
Pomogator

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 08:42:28 AM

Of course you can recover, but if you invest in another project. Just study it first. Learn about the team, plans, etc. These 4 eth gave you valuable experience, now you will carefully choose projects. Do not be discouraged for your mistakes, look everywhere for positive. Any experience is always good.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 09:14:37 AM

Of course you can recover, but if you invest in another project. Just study it first. Learn about the team, plans, etc. These 4 eth gave you valuable experience, now you will carefully choose projects. Do not be discouraged for your mistakes, look everywhere for positive. Any experience is always good.
Invest in new project is not profitable anymore mate because all new project usually experience huge dump in price after exchange listing which i believed was what happened to the OP in the first place and the best way for the OP yo recover his lost is by investing in centralized long existing crypto that's making waves in the market.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 09:26:40 AM

I don't really know the FOMO site you are referring to, but if you can still withdraw your assets there, you should withdraw now. to be honest I would rather hold ethereum than investing in something like that. as far as I know, you might be able to use the 4 eth you have to invest in other, more reliable places. there might be a way to get out of your situation, but it's quite difficult and risky.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
homhay

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 09:33:50 AM

I apologize for what happened to you, you do not need to be sad about the losses that befall you because there are so many investors who have experienced events like you, where they are stuck buying coins when the market is going up, now you can wait until the crypto market goes up return or invest in better coins.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Youtube
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 09:37:16 AM

I don't really know the FOMO site you are referring to, but if you can still withdraw your assets there, you should withdraw now. to be honest I would rather hold ethereum than investing in something like that. as far as I know, you might be able to use the 4 eth you have to invest in other, more reliable places. there might be a way to get out of your situation, but it's quite difficult and risky.
He was FOMOing ESH when it reaches the peak price and it looks like he is a newcomer that didn't know about how the crypto pump and dump work. As far as I know, some people have been getting trapped by FOMO that already made by the whale. In the group, some people were complaining about they lose too.

It may a big risk to move into the another coin.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 03:04:38 PM

That's a sad story for you but it's not gonna end right there though. but the chances to recover your losses are almost impossible with that little amount left from your investment. good projects nowadays are rare and mostly they are hard to find. That's how it ends up when people choose the wrong project to invest with, that's why we need to be vigilant on reviewing the coin we are about o invest to. That's a big loss man, I hope you can recover from that both emotionally and financially.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 03:09:44 PM

What kind of coin that you have bought it with your ethereum? i guess you have trapped at the bullish trend. It looks like you have been buying at the peak price and then it gets dumped instantly by the whale.

You should tell me us what coin.
The name of the coin is switch ( ESH ), a friend told me how good the project is and I invested all my ethereum thinking the price will increase more but later it dumped

did you do some research before buying mate ?
because research before drop your money is very important to manage the risk of investment in crypto space
or better to keep your ethereum
regards
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 03:18:31 PM

You can recover with wise and very accurate trading, this is the only one way to recover so big losses
yup! that's right.
but how to know trade wisely and very accurately?
until now i have difficulty in trading, not only me, some people who are very skilled in their fields also still have difficulty dealing with trade.

i think, the last hope to recover from loss is luck and perseverance. i hope we are all lucky and we can recover all the losses we have received over the past few years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: