Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All hope is lost??  (Read 4590 times)
Cryptoababe

Activity: 713
Merit: 18

Do it For Better Humanity

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 04:12:00 PM

I used to have 14 ethereum but I got caught in the web of FOMO and I lost over 10 ethereum because the project I invested the ethereum on have dropped marginally, is this the end of the road for me? Or I still have hope? How can I recover?

This is very sad to know. You still have 4 Ethereum left. So there is still hope for you.
My Advice.
Dont Invest on one project only or Dont put all your funds on one project only. Always look at several projects with good purpose and good partners to invest on.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 04:12:05 PM

No, not yet. There are so many opportunities you can find in crypto world. If you lost so much money as your experience, you should try to learn new things on how to prevent it. Just don't be hasty, don't be greedy, and do not easily invest your remaining money. Making a profit will always take its time, you just need to wait, learn and apply those learning on your investment.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 08:28:55 PM

I used to have 14 ethereum but I got caught in the web of FOMO and I lost over 10 ethereum because the project I invested the ethereum on have dropped marginally, is this the end of the road for me? Or I still have hope? How can I recover?
You still have some right? well you can use it to recover your lost either open up a business or reinvest it however you should know the risk of investing it's not always lucky to have a profit also you should study it very well before investing I hope your last investment was a lesson to you but never lose hope it's just part of process that you will fail at some point.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 09:03:09 PM

It's really unfortunate such happened to you but it's not the end if road for you in Crypto. It happens but you have to pick yourself back and start again. But you have to understand something about trading, always split your funds when investing on several projects and but one. Sorry it happened. If you invest wisely you may bounce back and recover your loss.

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 11:51:28 PM

Why do you invest in crypto projects without knowing how feasible the projects are to the world or the financial world. You don't just invest in any project without considering what and how the project can improve or contribute to the gaps seen in the entire world or the financial world. It will be very difficult for you to recover your lost but it is possible to invest in good projects if you first analyse how relevant the project is in making the entire world better.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 11:53:28 PM

It is not the end yet, you can always try to start your way up again. Even if you failed, which happened because you lack the knowledge and seems to just invested because it is being discussed by most people around you, you should realized by next time that you should make your own research before you start investing the next time you will invest.
Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 12:47:26 AM

Not all time we have to understand that in engaged of a business you to know the possible of losing, in that case the basics of pursuing is their, so let's understand that winning is not possible at all times.
Cekerula

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 03:44:48 AM

yes..,Losses are inevitable in this market. I believe that everyone here has ever lost money, and there have been many who have overcome it and made a profit in this market. Be careful in the next investments and never continue Fomo in this market.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2020, 04:39:10 AM

as drawing with market gives with figure on referring points with traders objective the decision as appealing different unit of intelligence help as trader to gains with the returns of tasks with analytics and collects on business to manage with bookkeeping as the excessive number of limit with difference.

raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 04:49:55 AM

Not all time we have to understand that in engaged of a business you to know the possible of losing, in that case the basics of pursuing is their, so let's understand that winning is not possible at all times.
That is very true. in day trading or investing sometimes we will experience losses because we miss the best moment and just wait for that moment to repeat itself. but sadly that never happened again. we must determine the time in waiting for that moment to appear again. when nothing happens, we can go out with a loss and try our luck at another asset.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
codpku

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 10:13:17 AM

Waw 10 ethereum?? Thats such a big amount to loss, but thats oke you got some new experience to learn, you got a knowledge to not fall in to scam project again
For me 4 ethereum still big and enough you to do to make your 10 ethereum back
Maybe with 1 ethereum you can sell it and invest your brain you have to study read a book or watch the youtube and the rest of it you can use it to be a trader

Gumbo88

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 10:36:00 AM

Do not need to waiting to lost all, use the rest to re invest. maybe you play margin, if lucky, you can take back 14 ETH.
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 11:39:49 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2020, 11:50:35 AM by ArIMy11

It is sad to hear your lost. But losing is also a part of investment. It just happened that you have lost 14 eth which is a big money. But do not ever think that it is the end. Yes we also lose but not thay many Eth because maybe we do not have that plenty of Eth. Do not listen too much in your emotion. Do not make decision when you're sad because of what happened. There is hope. How to recover? Maybe you need to know more about investment, and about projects so youncan determine the potential of a certain project. Will the project still stands as the time pass by.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
xerorex

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 11:42:54 AM

Hope you will recover. I still trying to recover i invested a new ico project over 8 ether but they scammed all of their investor. Still they have their website but they have no exchange to exchange their coin.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2020, 12:07:29 PM

Do not need to waiting to lost all, use the rest to re invest. maybe you play margin, if lucky, you can take back 14 ETH.
In fact, it was necessary to trust Ethereum more in order to treat this coin with care, and also never lay eggs in one basket. This is the mistake many investors make, who have limited start-up capital and try to get rich very quickly through one project. You cannot give all your capital for investment in one project, since investments in several projects can bring the best benefits and at the same time minimize the risks of losses.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 12:15:10 PM

as long as the project of the coin that you invested in still has good progress and products, then I am sure there will be many investors who will invest in the project and make the price of coin you invested will increase slowly, so if you are patient to hold for a long time then I am sure you are will get a lot of profit (provided that the project you invest in is still developing).

It is so important to choose the right coins or else this is what can happen when you do not do enough research then may lose your hard-earned money. Instead staying with top coins only is much better at times I feel it atleast when rise happens you can make money.
cute nmp

Activity: 1680
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 01:58:26 PM

I am very sorry for your lost .Losing 10 ethereum at once is not that easy to forget but I don't advise you to give up it is not all the time that we get what we want but it doesn't make us to stop trying at all.The only advice I will give you is that next time don't invest too much in a project you are not sure of it's potential to avoid another loss in the future.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Wildwest

Activity: 1737
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 02:29:32 PM

You do have to be careful with the projects you invest in because not all projects can make a profit but on the contrary moreover we are stuck in FOMO this must be very detrimental, in the crypto world we should be able to choose a good project for us to invest in and the risk is indeed great, especially now many scam projects and we always feel at a disadvantage, keep the spirit and regain everything that has been lost.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 05:21:35 PM

This is an experience for you to be able to bounce back in the future. You have to be careful in investing in projects so that the failures that you have experienced will not happen again. keep fighting and invest in the top 10 altcoins to be able to return your lost capital.
2019 is a year that is quite painful / dark for us as cryptocurrency lovers because in that year we experienced many failures both in trading on the market and there were many fraudulent projects, so that many people suffered losses and in the end they stopped temporarily/permanent from today's cryptocurrency world, but now many of them have returned to trying their luck in the world of cryptocurrency after seeing the world of cryptocurrency begin to experience a revival and one of them is the extraordinary’s price increase in YFI tokens that are influenced by the current DeFi system.

BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 05:36:32 PM

i wish to say sorry but you know the game. the crypto market is so volatile that 1 bitcoin valued at 10k can turned into 5k at the slightest margin. it is obvious you got involved in a scam ICO and it is unfortunate you lost so much. i think you can get back you lost funds if you can stick back to trading and make sure you avoid PUMP AND DUMP GROUP and  unknown projects.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: