Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Despite Many Participants, You Can Still Get Huge Rewards In Bounty.  (Read 2324 times)
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 10:32:53 AM

This is why every bounty hunters should know their limit when participating in bounty projects. Always check your stake against others to see if you have a chance to earn a decent reward for your time. If not, looking for another bounty project or simply try to increase your stake by investing in your skill and ability in content writing or video making, stuff like that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 11:21:20 AM

They can try to increase their post quality to earn a rank up to have a better reward in the signature campaign. I think it wasn't that hard when compared to Article and Video Campaigns since they require a decent skill at least. When there are too many participants, you need to increase your quality somehow.
I know people who have earned a lot of merits on this forum for their quality work. everyone who will make enough efforts to get a new rank will be able to achieve this

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 12:43:23 PM

You're right but earning big from video campaigns requires having a huge number of subscribers to your page on YouTube. Having less than required followers means no payment and even if you have minimum required number of followers, you lose more stakes in advantage of the participants with high number of followers or subscribers.
Annamike

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 12:49:03 PM

Many Bounty Hunters Are Increasing Daily On A Regular Basis Thereby Causing Many Hunters Feels Reluctant Of Paticipating In Nowaday Bounties Because Of Low And Unappreciated Rewards. Campaigns Managed By Bounty Detective Seems To Be Stressful Because Of Its Long Duration Of 12 Weeks And At The End Hunters Still Getting Poor Rewards Of $5, Lol. 😂

I Have Observed So Many Times That Article And Video Campaigns Have Less Participants While Hunters Feels It's Much Stressful And Brainstorming. Bounty Hunting Is All About Sacrificing Time, Energy, Data And Electricity. Now For You To Be A Good Hunter With High Rewards, You Have To Participate In Article And Video Campaigns Only, For Lower Ranks On Forum And Sometimes Signature Campaigns For Higher Ranks, Meanwhile Participating In Social Media Campaigns Gives Less Reward Because Of Many Participants. Try This And You Gonna Appreciate Me.

Even the reward for the Article is also on the very low side, Articles and videos on Bounty Detective now, get as low as $20 and this is not just speculation but fact, the only way for hunters to earn good rewards again is if participation for each campaign is limited

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
sayulita

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 12:56:10 PM

Even the reward for the Article is also on the very low side, Articles and videos on Bounty Detective now, get as low as $20 and this is not just speculation but fact, the only way for hunters to earn good rewards again is if participation for each campaign is limited
I guess only option for the hunters is to do translations now, I heard the translators earn a lot of money when it comes to bounty reward hunting. Signature campaigns were a good choice for bounty hunters back in 2015-17 after that a lot more people started joining signature campaigns after which article bounty was a good choice whose era has also come to an end now and only possibility to earn good rewards in bounties is now to do translation jobs and hope that your work get selected by the manager for translation, then you can earn decent amount of money from the translation.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Nancyo

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 12:58:45 PM

It's still possible to get good rewards from bounty Campaigns but the chances are getting slimmer, this year so far I've seen too low projects with good qualities and use cases, so far here are lists of best bounties

1. Cartesi
2. Oikos
3. Dia ( if they pay bounty hunters )
4. Hex
5. ARCS ( though too many participants joined )

Others are not up to standard, for me atleast.
I also saw the Injective protocol campaign, they have a 30k $ budget paid in ETH, but they are not limited to participants. So each person only gets a few dollars for the 6 weeks of work. If the bounty hunter wants to receive a good amount of money, they should opt for projects that limit the participants

Exactly my thought, for hunters to earn good rewards now, they should join campaigns or projects that have limited but there are very few projects that are implementing that, so in my own perspective gone are those days that hunters gets good rewards from bounties

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 04:17:25 PM

in my opinion, it can only be done when you take part in a bounty whitepaper and translation, or maybe a blog and video campaign,
even though there are a lot of participants, but for social media campaign then obviously you will get a little reward

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Wingsbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 05:45:55 PM

I'm not in the mood to gamble with bounties that don't use limited participants or escrow nowadays, many bounties tokens have good value but too many participants and you will earn pennies only for 4 to 6 months work

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
helloinox

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 05:49:52 PM

There's also another way: good bounty projects usually have a lot of participants but that only the perimeter of how bounty hunters see in that project. Some hidden gem in the bounty section that doesn't have many participants because of some simple reason like coin hasn't listed on an exchange yet. Go for the one low in demand but have some potential instead crowdy bounty one.
funex

Activity: 573

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2020, 07:00:47 PM

in most cases the reward for a participant depends on the type of campaign and the allocation of token for that particular campaign and the number of people joining the campaign. I have noticed that signature campaigns do give higher rewards especially for those participants with higher ranks . But for social media like facebook and twitter , the reward is usually low because alot of participants are involved to share the allocation.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 07:04:22 PM

A few years ago, when there were a lot of bounty campaigns and many paid generous rewards, I participated in social media and writing articles. But then it was my main income and I had a lot of time. For articles I could get both $ 100 and $ 500, and sometimes nothing. There were, it seems to me, two projects that rejected my articles without explanation. But now I consider the most lucrative a signature campaign. This suits me, because I'm not in front of the computer all day and there are usually few participants here.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 10:24:39 PM

it all depends on the allocation given by the team and also the price when it starts trading on the exchange. If there are lots of requests, of course the price will be high but indeed social media campaigns have many participants so they have to get a little reward but recently I have seen some managers have been fair by limiting participants who join
Some bounty allocation are now are not enough for the project that we always seen.
Not like in the past year 2017 if we look at the bounty allocation in that are in good to invest and participate a bounty. And the one thing I must concerned on why the bounty allocation of project because of these scam project are always come up in the bounty altcoins trying to lure people to the project they have.
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 11:13:54 PM

A few years ago, when there were a lot of bounty campaigns and many paid generous rewards, I participated in social media and writing articles. But then it was my main income and I had a lot of time. For articles I could get both $ 100 and $ 500, and sometimes nothing. There were, it seems to me, two projects that rejected my articles without explanation. But now I consider the most lucrative a signature campaign. This suits me, because I'm not in front of the computer all day and there are usually few participants here.
For article, in my opinion the rules often change sometimes they have to require certain conditions, for example having to have high traffic and not being allowed to post them on free platforms like medium, steemit, and the like, for signatures at this time there are rarely a few participants because DeFi hype, of course there are many who try their luck following signature campaign and I think the participants if there is a limit it might reach nearly 200 user.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 03:19:43 PM

They can try to increase their post quality to earn a rank up to have a better reward in the signature campaign. I think it wasn't that hard when compared to Article and Video Campaigns since they require a decent skill at least. When there are too many participants, you need to increase your quality somehow.
I know people who have earned a lot of merits on this forum for their quality work. everyone who will make enough efforts to get a new rank will be able to achieve this
If you are doing quality posts on the forum and helping people throughout your post then there must be a higher possibility to get merits. As well if you are doing posts for bounty campaigns only then it won't help you to earn merit.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 04:08:07 PM

Now I don't see any campaigns with really big budgets like the years before. Most campaigns only have budgets between 10-50k $, and the price can crash several times after being listed in the exchanges. Since the beginning of 2020 I have only received a few tens of bounty dollars, which was really bad for the time I spent on it.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Chukwunonso

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 04:13:48 PM

One way to get huge reward in bounty is to study the campaign and know the ones with lesser participation. From my study, I've noticed that social media has the highest participation across several bounty projects and this makes it the least rewarding campaign. The most rewarding are the translation and signature, especially when the signature needs high ranking participants. One could make a whole lot of money from these bounty campaign.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 05:42:09 PM

Signature campaigns are no longer as good as before, allocating very little for a signature campaign. I have been involved in a few campaigns this year but not getting too much money from it, even a few projects continuously delaying token distribution.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 06:01:06 PM

because for social media is actually more easy task than signature or content that make social media campaign full.
i also participate in social media and signature to get more reward, and always review project that i promote berore join.
because i dont want work for nothing, or wasting my time although sometime i got low pay.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 03:35:07 AM

Hmm yeah, but i doubt that. You cannot get huge reward if there are many participants join the campaign, unless it is a fixed rate based campaign.
If you look at the articles and videos participants, you will see that there are many participants too.
So, participating in articles and videos campaign won't make us received huge reward i think.

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 10:43:15 PM

Now I don't see any campaigns with really big budgets like the years before. Most campaigns only have budgets between 10-50k $, and the price can crash several times after being listed in the exchanges. Since the beginning of 2020 I have only received a few tens of bounty dollars, which was really bad for the time I spent on it.
If we compare the bounty campaign right now and in the bounty of year 2017 it was a big difference right ? Because in this days have so many scam bounties we only face everyday in bounty altcoins and few of them are trusted the most.  If we receive a bounty rewards right now Ill think it was few dollars only if we trade it in a exchange site they have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: