Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:46:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you going to support this fight for Covid-19?  (Voting closed: June 03, 2020, 01:45:00 AM)
Yes - 29 (85.3%)
No - 5 (14.7%)
Total Voters: 34

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tyson vs Holyfield Charity Fight  (Read 866 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1130

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 11:17:53 PM

I'd pick Holyfield since he still trains and his body not as deteriorate as Tyson

And he is a few years older than Mike

If I'm not mistaken, Tyson had serious drug issues in the past, and they are likely catching up with him now. He looks much older than his real age. Lennox, who also happens to be 2 years older than Tyson, still looks like a 40-something if not for his gray hair (Holyfield looks fine too, just in case). I guess Lewis could easily take on both Tyson and Holyfield any day of the week, separately or collectively. Tyson, on the other hand, looks like he is 70 years old:
He is barely recognizable here

Because of that beard and mustache but if he would shave up then i can say that he would look younger imho. Any man would really have that kind of hairy stuff would really make you older.
About on the fight i can say that it would really be an interesting one since we know that these legendary fighters would clash out into this new era even though for the sake of charity thing
but i cant really stop myself to get excited with this nostalgia.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1664

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 11:20:37 PM

This is much better than the YouTubers' fight!
Well even if both are unfit for a serious match, at least we can see the peek-a-boo and the mighty headbutt one more time. That said, I hope both will fight clean if it's going to happen.
I'd pick Holyfield since he still trains and his body not as deteriorate as Tyson.

Exactly, those youtube fighters are making a lot of money. So it makes sense for a Legendary boxing like Tyson And Holyfield to fight to raise money for charity. I will also go with Holyfield, seems he is more fit that Tyson although he is the older of the two. Mike's drug issue could be one factor why his body has deteriorated very fast and thanks to @deisik for that image.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 687

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 11:25:59 PM

I'm excited for this fight, what would be the betting odds for this fight, IIRC, in their last match, it was Holyfield who came up a winner.
This fight I would not think of a revenge since this is just an exhibition fight for a charity cause, we can't expect an explosive fight too since they are over 50.

Anyway, the fans of these two great players will be happy to see, but 3 rounds is just short.

I wonder if these fight would be able to generate at least $1 million.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 11:50:17 PM

I'm excited for this fight, what would be the betting odds for this fight, IIRC, in their last match, it was Holyfield who came up a winner.
This fight I would not think of a revenge since this is just an exhibition fight for a charity cause, we can't expect an explosive fight too since they are over 50.
Tyson and Holyfield were bitter enemies when they were active but now we could see them hangout together and having fun and they are in their later part of their career and i would love to see them return to fighting again against lesser opponent but not against each other.

No they are not, they are looking for a million dollar per fighter and it is not going to be the entire purse.
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 11:53:14 PM

Anyway, the fans of these two great players will be happy to see, but 3 rounds is just short.

I don't believed that 3 rounds is just enough for these great fighter who were hungry for knock out punches. Their defense is very tight and safe for each of them, and I don't think that shorter rounds can beat that eagerness. Hopefully that money raised for the fight will be enough to help to those in need of charity money, to help the affected individuals with covid cases.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 11:59:28 PM

I don't believed that 3 rounds is just enough for these great fighter who were hungry for knock out punches.
For the sake of humanity they are over 50 years old and going for a 3 round fight is a huge thing and they are not doing it to make money for themselves but to donate some to the charity.

Their defense is very tight and safe for each of them, and I don't think that shorter rounds can beat that eagerness. Hopefully that money raised for the fight will be enough to help to those in need of charity money, to help the affected individuals with covid cases.
Not just the defense both are the most talented fighters of their generation and i doubt apart from Tyson Fury none of the boxers in the present generation would stand a chance when these fighters were reigning as champions.

I still remember the Tyson vs Holyfield fights and they were horrific to see the second fight but the funny aspect at that time i thought Tyson was talking in the ears of Holyfield but at a later time we found that Tyson bit his ears and the total commotion which was scary.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 01:59:07 AM

I am very happy to see two of my idol boxers returning to boxing. Even though they are old, it does not mean reducing the excitement
of the match. Moreover, Mike Tyson gave a statement would give the best in the match later, although only charity boxing match. If it
has been opened to the public, I will also support and make a donation.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 10:03:10 AM

I'd pick Holyfield since he still trains and his body not as deteriorate as Tyson

And he is a few years older than Mike

If I'm not mistaken, Tyson had serious drug issues in the past, and they are likely catching up with him now. He looks much older than his real age. Lennox, who also happens to be 2 years older than Tyson, still looks like a 40-something if not for his gray hair (Holyfield looks fine too, just in case). I guess Lewis could easily take on both Tyson and Holyfield any day of the week, separately or collectively. Tyson, on the other hand, looks like he is 70 years old:
He is barely recognizable here

Because of that beard and mustache but if he would shave up then i can say that he would look younger imho. Any man would really have that kind of hairy stuff would really make you older

All in all I agree with you

If not for Lennox and Holyfield, I wouldn't even recognize Tyson with the gray beard in that picture. He reminds of someone whom I can't recall at the moment. Without the other two legends I would have probably confused him with George Foreman (for their looks), who turned 71 in January:

"If he missed you with his left, then missed you with his right, he'd bite you"

yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 12:10:44 PM

I guess they are trying to become role model for the newer generation to also look into charity rather than money and fame. This might be the reason why they are coming back just to help the needy. It is for a good cause and I will surely support it.

I get it now, these guys will fight just like what we have seen in the NBA when veterans play for charity. that lighten up my doubt about this fight, thanks. Well, if that's gonna happen then this will be fun to watch. I'm happy to live to see this fight if they really happen in the future. Of course, the speed and strength are not there anymore but the popularity still there (all thanks to Youtube though) to make this fight big and hopefully earn a lot for the severely affected of this deadly virus.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 12:21:17 PM

There are 4 votes who will not support the event. Why not guys?

This is a good fight IMO, great boxers are still loving the sports of boxing despite they are getting older already, and the purpose is good, this is a charity, they don't just ask for a donation but they risk their health in the right just to generate the funds they like to donate for those who are affected with the pandemic.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela (OP)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 12:24:31 PM

So it looks like more members are supporting this fight:

Remember that this is just a exhibition charity event, 3 minutes fight so it will be just for fun and I don't see any KO coming.

"We have to come up with something that is not a knockout grudge match. It's not about who can beat who, but to show people we were some of the greatest fighters in our era and we've come together as men to do something for others.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/news-holyfield-names-bizarre-condition-for-charity-bout-with-tyson-20200514

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 12:25:28 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2020, 12:39:15 PM by deisik

Of course, the speed and strength are not there anymore but the popularity still there (all thanks to Youtube though) to make this fight big and hopefully earn a lot for the severely affected of this deadly virus

Their strength is still there

They are probably not as fast as they used to be at their prime, indeed, but their knockout power is still with them, have no doubts about it. Put simply, it is not so much about the raw power as about knowing how to punch. So both Tyson and Holyfield are able to deliver a series of mighty blows that will make the opponent lose any desire to continue fighting if they are in for real or things start to develop in that direction during the fight, which I wouldn't be surprised to see (with signature headbutts, bites, and all)

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 12:32:49 PM

Of course, the speed and strength are not there anymore but the popularity still there (all thanks to Youtube though) to make this fight big and hopefully earn a lot for the severely affected of this deadly virus

They are probably not as fast as they used to be at their prime, indeed, but their knockout power is still with them, have no doubts about it. Put simply, it is not so much about the raw power as about knowing how to punch. So both Tyson and Holyfield are able to deliver a series of mighty blows that will make the opponent lose any desire to continue fighting if they are in for real or things start to develop in that direction during the fight, which I wouldn't be surprised to see (headbutts, bites, and all)

I hope that bites will not happen again, Tyson has ruined his reputation in the past because of that big mistake, doing it in a charity fight is not necessary, they will be a hero as they sacrifice their body just to raise the funds to support the covid-19 relief efforts.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 12:50:10 PM

They are probably not as fast as they used to be at their prime, indeed, but their knockout power is still with them, have no doubts about it. Put simply, it is not so much about the raw power as about knowing how to punch. So both Tyson and Holyfield are able to deliver a series of mighty blows that will make the opponent lose any desire to continue fighting if they are in for real or things start to develop in that direction during the fight, which I wouldn't be surprised to see (headbutts, bites, and all)

I hope that bites will not happen again, Tyson has ruined his reputation in the past because of that big mistake, doing it in a charity fight is not necessary, they will be a hero as they sacrifice their body just to raise the funds to support the covid-19 relief efforts.

Man, they have nothing prove here. They are old and have already moved on with the past. For sure both of these guys aren't going to show explosive punches all through out, maybe for round 1, you know to impress the audience. And their match might turn out to be more like a sparring thing.

But I admire their willingness to fight one another despite their age. Humanity doesn't run out of ideas to reach out, and provide help to needy. Hoping that this expands to other sports specially the matches/game everyone missin' for.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 03:39:54 PM

I'm sure it's not going to happen again both men have matured and in fact are best of friends and besides this is a charity event no big money involved for both men the proceed will go to charity, so things will definitely end well for both legends it's good to see that both legends are still on their top shape

I wouldn't bet my hat on it

Lennox and Tyson were also BFF in their early boxing days, and d'ya know how it ended? In 2002 Tyson attempted to attack Lennox at a press conference, then he took to biting again. This time it was Lewis' leg. The dude is a beast, and you never know when it is going to come unleashed and attack. If anything, Holyfield should insure his ears. As they say, best friend or not, someone's gotta pay

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 03:58:55 PM

Even if this fight is for the charity, I still believe to witness an intense fight between this two great fighter and a lot more fun, maybe. Smiley

If there’s a way to bet online or a not so costly ticket then I will buy, also would like to watch this one online as well, but if there’s a live venue I suggest to everyone to be careful and don’t let the covid-19 ruin you. Let’s bet and help many people at the same time! Smiley

I think it is going to get a very good response and the many tickets would be sold regarding this match. Also, so people have been missing the live sports for months now and this would also mean many are eagerly waiting for some sports to begin and witness it. So many would buy in that way only to witness it and enjoy their time.

For the charity, for sure many boxing fans will join the cause knowing that this rivalry back then is really intense. Both fighters will going to bring out eagerness to show the fans what they are capable with inside the ring, it will surely excite both old fans and those young ones who are interested to
know more in regards to this two boxing legends. Looking forward for the success of this charitable works.
tabas

Merit: 745

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 06:19:47 PM

If that's the cause, why we should look for a reason not to support them? This will be a show match and the problem is how they will manage to make this charity match into reality?
They are old and they are no longer in their primes, we can't expect an intense fight but it should be a good show.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 06:41:55 PM

If that's the cause, why we should look for a reason not to support them? This will be a show match and the problem is how they will manage to make this charity match into reality?
They are old and they are no longer in their primes, we can't expect an intense fight but it should be a good show.

It's what I think Tabas, this will be just a show! And people will pay money to watch that show, and that
money will go to charity, and that's fine, many people need help in these days.
    I think it will be more than just a fight, there will be girls, some side shows, and that will be spectacle for
people, and it will help a lot of people with money they gather here. I will watch this show, I believe it will
be interesting.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tabas

Merit: 745

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 10:05:49 AM

It's what I think Tabas, this will be just a show! And people will pay money to watch that show, and that
money will go to charity, and that's fine, many people need help in these days.
    I think it will be more than just a fight, there will be girls, some side shows, and that will be spectacle for
people, and it will help a lot of people with money they gather here. I will watch this show, I believe it will
be interesting.
It's actually what you and I and others are thinking. It's just a show and the cause to help fund the charity. I didn't think of the round girls but you have.  Tongue
I think those things are just miscellaneous but we can't be sure if this fight will happen.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 04:47:23 PM

Well, everybody who loves boxing knows that these two guys are already legends, and seeing them again boxing at their age now will be really different especially if it is for a good cause. Perhaps we think that because of their age they can easily get hurt but that will never happen as they will also prepare before the event and I am positive that there will be additional rules that shall be agreed by both parties that will give additional security to each of them as they fight. I am really excited to witness this fight for a charitable reason, --I am sure that aside from this fight they are already doing some charities since the pandemic kicks in, which is normal to celebrities and famous personalities both in the entertainment industry as well as in sports.

Indeed, look at their comparison it looks very interesting.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀