Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:11:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel safe going outside?  (Read 1778 times)
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 07:50:07 AM

It's causing a lot of stress when I get back home. Wondering if I somehow inhaled it from someone, only feeling relief many days later when no symptoms developed.

Now with the coronavirus being outside, I don't feel very safe.
Especially, when I have to take the underground or the bus I am feeling very anxious when I go there. After some time I have a feeling that I am sick - it is more psychological than physical.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Timmzzy

Activity: 784
Merit: 34

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 02:38:51 PM

It's causing a lot of stress when I get back home. Wondering if I somehow inhaled it from someone, only feeling relief many days later when no symptoms developed.

Out here in Africa we move around but it's been stated in law that we all most use FACE MASK and not more than 50 people in a social gathering but even with all of this law people still disobey them. This gets me to wonder if truly covid19 pandemic is real.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 03:12:05 PM
Merited by 20kevin20 (6)

At present, I think it most likely that 'SARS-cov-2' was one of the random seasonal coronaviruses which go around every year.  As one scientist put it, at any point in time you could have had the 'covid-19 pandemic' by simply taking the time to sample tissue and find the coronavirus-of-the-day since they are always kicking around.  No real reason to do such analysis unless you need an excuse for a 'pandemic' so it is normally not done.

The numbers now being in, it is obvious now that for a modestly healthy person the odds of getting killed by 'covid-19' are about the same as getting hit by lightning.   So I would like to catch it and have antibodies in the same way that they are developed for any of the hundreds of other microbes that we all run across.  When I go out and about I deliberately touch things in hopes that I can pick it up.  As I said months ago, the 'heroic' thing to do if one is healthy is to get the thing and thus contribute to herd immunity which is the only thing which can help protect the vulnerable.

I feel perfectly 'safe' going out, and I feel a heck of a lot more comfortable around people who have thrown their masks in the trash.  A mask is a voluntarily and correctly worn mask sure sign that someone is a either vulnerable (e.g., on chemo) and thus has a valid reason to wear one, or is a brainwashed retard.

I don't rule out the possibility that 'SARS-cov-2' is an engineered virus with non-lethal biological weapons 'gain of function' engineering and what not, but if so, lethality is obviously not one of it's design goals.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 05:11:06 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2020, 05:25:58 PM by BADecker

At present, I think it most likely that 'SARS-cov-2' was one of the random seasonal coronaviruses which go around every year.  As one scientist put it, at any point in time you could have had the 'covid-19 pandemic' by simply taking the time to sample tissue and find the coronavirus-of-the-day since they are always kicking around.  No real reason to do such analysis unless you need an excuse for a 'pandemic' so it is normally not done.

The numbers now being in, it is obvious now that for a modestly healthy person the odds of getting killed by 'covid-19' are about the same as getting hit by lightning.   So I would like to catch it and have antibodies in the same way that they are developed for any of the hundreds of other microbes that we all run across.  When I go out and about I deliberately touch things in hopes that I can pick it up.  As I said months ago, the 'heroic' thing to do if one is healthy is to get the thing and thus contribute to herd immunity which is the only thing which can help protect the vulnerable.

I feel perfectly 'safe' going out, and I feel a heck of a lot more comfortable around people who have thrown their masks in the trash.  A mask is a voluntarily and correctly worn mask sure sign that someone is a either vulnerable (e.g., on chemo) and thus has a valid reason to wear one, or is a brainwashed retard.

I don't rule out the possibility that 'SARS-cov-2' is an engineered virus with non-lethal biological weapons 'gain of function' engineering and what not, but if so, lethality is obviously not one of it's design goals.

Quite right. In fact, nobody really knows what is going on with viruses. The scientists and researchers don't really have a clue. In fact, while they talk about the human genome and the mapping of it, scientists are barely starting to map the human virome... the 380 trillion viruses that we all have. But check the article, and the links.

And keep in mind that, even though the Microbead Nanoscope - the only microscope that can actually watch living viruses in action - was invented in 2011, we aren't getting any info in the public, about what they are seeing as they watch the viruses. It's been 9 years.

Have they found that viruses aren't what they thought? Have they found that life is so complex that they simply don't understand what is going on? Have they found that viruses are really the good guys, protecting us from dangerous bacteria (bacteriophages), but they don't want to admit it because of all the money (and clout) they would lose?

Human Virome: Scientists Say 380 Trillion Viruses Live Inside of Us

If you think you don’t have viruses, think again.

It may be hard to fathom, but the human body is occupied by large collections of microorganisms, commonly referred to as our microbiome, that have evolved with us since the early days of man. Scientists have only recently begun to quantify the microbiome, and discovered it is inhabited by at least 38 trillion bacteria. More intriguing, perhaps, is that bacteria are not the most abundant microbes that live in and on our bodies. That award goes to viruses.

Viruses Keeping Us Healthy?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
ProtonBlast (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 01:07:22 AM

I am not wearing any masks while going outside because I feel like there is no point of using regular masks since there is huge demand for respiratory masks in my area and it is only available for medical staffs.But I am not going outside much often, once in a day or two just for essential needs and no chat with anyone just go - buy - back to home.

It's best to wear it, it supposed to protect others for in case you have but I read that they do filter some of it. Maybe 10%. That could be enough to lower the viral load.

Last 75 days I am staying in my home and still not going to outside of my house. But unfortunately maximum people’s still not carful about this covid19.         

That's a sure way of not getting it.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 01:57:22 AM

.... So I would like to catch it and have antibodies in the same way that they are developed for any of the hundreds of other microbes that we all run across.  When I go out and about I deliberately touch things in hopes that I can pick it up.  .....

If you happen one day to find yourself in the vicinity of flesh eating bacteria or Ebola infestations, maybe tone that policy down a bit?
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 03:24:05 AM

.... So I would like to catch it and have antibodies in the same way that they are developed for any of the hundreds of other microbes that we all run across.  When I go out and about I deliberately touch things in hopes that I can pick it up.  .....

If you happen one day to find yourself in the vicinity of flesh eating bacteria or Ebola infestations, maybe tone that policy down a bit?

With respect to 'flesh eating bacteria', I don't worry about that to much.  There is no reason why my body wouldn't handled them in the same way as any other bacteria which is well.  I stay way from things which weaken my immune system (vaccines, processed food, public water supplies, cell phones, etc) so I don't have to worry so much about this kind 'threat'.

Ebola 'infestation', like other biological warfare agents, does pose a threat to me.  I focus on understanding which nations and groups develop them and how, once developed, they are distributed.  Understanding this can help not catch things in the first place, or deal with them once they are caught (e.g., lyme disease from weaponized ticks.)  Further, I state publicly what my research indicates so that the common people will hopefully eventually catch on and fight against the entities who are abusing them.  Many of the world's problems and the afflictions of the goyim don't actually have to exist and life could be better for many people if they could understand the hows and whys of their assailants.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 11:34:30 AM

Out here in Africa we move around but it's been stated in law that we all most use FACE MASK and not more than 50 people in a social gathering but even with all of this law people still disobey them. This gets me to wonder if truly covid19 pandemic is real.

I don't think there's anything surprising here about the COVID 19 epidemics and there's little question that it's affected the entire world. But our warning can protect us from this epidemic. More important than face masks is avoiding public gatherings and staying reception quarantine Social distance should be maintained albeit it's necessary to travel out.

btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 10:57:28 AM

I live in a small town where there are not many people and a lot of nature, so I feel great!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 04:29:15 PM

Virus and disease safety isn't a problem at all.

The problem is evil people doing harm and damage to other people and their property.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Nathanz

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 11:12:39 PM

Having that feeling is normal especially in this kind of situation. But I suggest that you shouldn't panic because it is not that dangerous and if also you are doing precautionary measures to ensure that you will not acquire the virus from your surroundings.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 11:49:41 PM

Some of you jokers are pathetic.

Proverbs 26:13:
A sluggard says, "There's a lion in the road, a fierce lion roaming the streets!"

Cool

GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 03:32:28 PM

This period is a careful time going out now is not safe to people due to pandemic crisis across the countries even before the pandemic crisis a lot of things has been happening people been kidnapped and some people been killed by politician when going out for a program.
I suggest that people should minimized the level of interaction and attending programs.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 10:33:01 PM

Going outside is the safest thing you can do. If you stay inside, you will not get any fresh air and sunlight. Your health will deteriorate, and you will probably catch Covid.

If you were one of those jokers who were thinking really far ahead, and you stocked up on clean-filled scuba tanks by the thousands, you might be able to keep air from penetrating into your house from outside. You would stand a better chance of not getting Covid that way.

Of course, if you have an inordinately large amount of electricity into your house, you could use it to do electrolysis of water, and get fresh oxygen that way. Btw, save the hydrogen by pumping it into the emptying scuba tanks, and use it later, to run your car on. Just don't mix up the tanks. Breathing hydrogen doesn't work well.

Cool

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 01:43:35 PM

Going outside without face mask then it's not safe unless if your place is not yet infected but still recommend wear face mask and always use alcohol just to be sure. In my place is not safe many people got infected here so I just careful to go outside.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 08:40:46 PM

Going outside without face mask then it's not safe unless if your place is not yet infected but still recommend wear face mask and always use alcohol just to be sure. In my place is not safe many people got infected here so I just careful to go outside.

Facemasks don't protect you. They might protect someone else if you are a carrier, and they don't go out very often. If they go out a lot, they have Covid, facemasks or not.

Cool

PopoJeff

Activity: 414
Merit: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 08:56:08 PM

I feel plenty safe from Covid.  But more worried about getting beaten by Democrats because of my skin color.

Home garage miner: (3) S19j pro
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 10:15:30 PM

The little child runs out into the street after the ball. He knows he is safe, until the car runs him over. Forgot to look both ways.

Feelings are great. They produce positive thinking. But they also can fuel a false sense of security.

Cool

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 10:45:07 AM

I feel safe from the virus because I see only 2 options: I either had it already or I'm going to go through it without complications. The average person dying from covid is age 70+ so really, you could as well be afraid of getting pneumonia. I've been to the pneumonia ward a couple times and they never ask visitoirs to wear protective clothing or anything like that because it is transmissible, but not as easily as one could think and not as deadly. The covid craze is more deadly then the virus itself.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 01:52:27 PM

Come on, you're making it look like the spirit of death is walking the earth. It's not as bad as the governments are making it look. I guess they threw in a whole lot of political stuff into it and got the people unnecessarily scared. The way I see this is that it will later end up being with us like we have malaria and typhoid fever or even as HIV and be treated. I see no reason people should get more scared than they already are.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██