Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:34:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you feel safe going outside?  (Read 1777 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 03:58:05 PM

I was kinda freaked out at first as I assume most people were, but now I am pretty much nonchalant about it as it almost became a part of our daily life, even if the second wave is crashing hard on our neighboring countries and we ourselves are getting higher and higher confirmed numbers. Time will tell if I am gonna get back to my paranoid phase, probably not.
Please don't.

Being paranoid won't help you at these times. Though, I understand you for having that feeling as I've felt that as well but it won't help us in these times.

Just be safe and follow all the protocols that will help you to avoid any close contact with other people that you have no idea if they are clear or not.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 04:02:04 PM

I do not feel safe going out because our government lifted the lockdown and many people can now go out but the infection is rising, for the past week I have seen a lot of people not wearing a mask and they are not practicing social distancing and so many people reported as asymptomatic and yet they are roaming outside, this feeling will not go away as long as this pandemic is here.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 08:49:10 PM

Exosomes were first discovered in 1983. Now we have found that, like viruses, there are millions of different kinds of exosomes.

The cells of a living person excrete exosomes as part of an immune response to fight toxins and abnormalities in the cells. There is a kind of exosome that looks exactly like Covid-19, and moves around in the cells to protect them.

So far, the medical can only tell the difference between the Covid-like exosome, and the Covid virus, through laborious, painstaking medical and chemical analysis. Nobody has the ability to tell the difference using any standard hospital test including the PCR test.

The question is, how does anybody know that anybody has Covid? Maybe everything that the medical is seeing is Covid-like exosomes trying to protect the cells... probably from the Covid virus.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 11:52:17 PM

I do not feel safe going out because our government lifted the lockdown and many people can now go out but the infection is rising, for the past week I have seen a lot of people not wearing a mask and they are not practicing social distancing and so many people reported as asymptomatic and yet they are roaming outside, this feeling will not go away as long as this pandemic is here.

It is very understandable to feel that kind of not being safe around your surroundings. For many of us, it is the new normal - wearing mask, bringing sanitizer/alcohol wherever you go, social distancing, being paranoid when someone coughs, etc. So I'd say, we will feel a lil bit safe once this vaccine arrives. Believe it or not, this pandemic brought paranoia to a lot of people.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 02:05:32 AM

It is very understandable to feel that kind of not being safe around your surroundings. For many of us, it is the new normal - wearing mask, bringing sanitizer/alcohol wherever you go, social distancing, being paranoid when someone coughs, etc. So I'd say, we will feel a lil bit safe once this vaccine arrives. Believe it or not, this pandemic brought paranoia to a lot of people.
No doubt about this pandemic causing paranoia to people. Being paranoid somehow allows us to be more careful 'cause we do not want to catch the virus.

But there are people who seems comfortable now with the situation and not following the safety protocols such as social distancing, washing hands regularly, wearing masks. It's as if they're thinking that the virus won't harm them anymore when in fact, everyone could become a victim. The fact that the government lifted the lockdown, the more people have to be careful when going outside. The virus is still out there.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 05:07:26 AM

No doubt about this pandemic causing paranoia to people. Being paranoid somehow allows us to be more careful 'cause we do not want to catch the virus.

But there are people who seems comfortable now with the situation and not following the safety protocols such as social distancing, washing hands regularly, wearing masks. It's as if they're thinking that the virus won't harm them anymore when in fact, everyone could become a victim. The fact that the government lifted the lockdown, the more people have to be careful when going outside. The virus is still out there.

I always believe in the saying: "prevention is better than cure".

I don't believe in all these scare stories being said about the COVID 19 pandemic. But that said, there is nothing wrong in taking adequate precautions. What is wrong in wearing a mask or maintaining social distancing? We should be doing these, even if there is no pandemic. Anyway, a vaccine will be available in 3-4 months from now, and after that we can choose to either continue with these precautionary measures, or to ignore them.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 02:45:21 PM

I was the first time in 8 month on an airplane now. The plane was completely full with social distancing not being followed on the plane, people walking all around, no empty seats, etc. On the airport however they were trying to strictly follow rules and spread travellers 1,5m apart. Which seems crazy to follow rules on the airport but not on the plane.
for me this was a bit uncomfortable. I understand people want to enjoy their holidays,but it might be too early. Corona numbers are still rising. Maybe it's better to wait another few months.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 03:54:26 PM

Covid is a joke. The number of total deaths isn't any greater than any other year. Numbers that say Covid deaths are high, don't show that numbers of other deaths are lower. But they are.

Covid is a lie - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq6oOuhSx7ESreh6m9LGy6Q/videos. Btw, if Del Bigtree acts like covid is a reality, he has to... because Youtube would kick him off, or at least remove some of his videos, if he did. But he is gradually moving to other places, like Bitchute, just as a protection from Youtube.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-08-23-highwire-with-del-bigtree-joins-real-video-must-see-interviews-on-vaccine-truth-banned-on-youtube.html
https://www.brighteon.com/new-search?query=bigtree&page=1&uploaded=all

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BitSat19

Activity: 476
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 09:47:43 PM

I was the first time in 8 month on an airplane now. The plane was completely full with social distancing not being followed on the plane, people walking all around, no empty seats, etc. On the airport however they were trying to strictly follow rules and spread travellers 1,5m apart. Which seems crazy to follow rules on the airport but not on the plane.
for me this was a bit uncomfortable. I understand people want to enjoy their holidays,but it might be too early. Corona numbers are still rising. Maybe it's better to wait another few months.
In last few days we have some really shit situation as first government announces now we are in some better position and hopefully we will able to handle this all but suddenly today they announces lock-down and closed all markets and other places which is really wired now I am also feeling its all fraud nothing else they are playing through media and scaring peoples its really big shit now we cannot do any thing just live in rooms.
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 10:48:56 PM

Feel free. Covid-19 is not a death sentence. Those that contacted it, didn't have it intentionally.
As far as you always wear your face mask, and you avoid social gathering, there's no way you can contact it.
Just do your things, try as much to have a relaxed mind

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Fallenkeith75

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

Hi Crypto Friends :)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2020, 10:54:38 PM

+/- I feel fine going out and doing stuff, but we are all required to wear a mask over this way. My neighbor on the other hand and some other people I've met really prefer not to do too much outside due to Covid.

Make sure to always backup your crypto seeds and passphrases friends

~If you see this signature, I hope you have a great day today!~
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 11:46:32 PM

+/- I feel fine going out and doing stuff, but we are all required to wear a mask over this way. My neighbor on the other hand and some other people I've met really prefer not to do too much outside due to Covid.

In the USA, nobody in the public is required to wear a mask at this time. But, if law enforcement attempts or takes your freedom away, take them to court on it, and get them to prove that Covid exists and that it is a danger. They will be hard pressed to even make a case.

The best way when you are asked to do anything by law enforcement that you don't want to do is to:
1. State something to the effect of, "I wish to not do this;"
2. And then before they can make any kind of a move, ask them, "Is this an order?"
3. If they don't answer, or answer in an inconclusive way, repeat yourself 3 times;
4. If they remain inconclusive, tell them, "Since you are not giveing me an order, I'll be on my way;"
5. If they say, "yes, it's an order," get their info and send them a proper invoice;
6. They will do what they will do; if they talk, whatever they order you to do, make sure to tell them that you do not wish to do it but that you will comply if it is an order.

You will probably have to fight them in court for you invoice money. But the reason you invoiced them is to keep them from breaking their Oath of Office to uphold the Constitution. Amendment 13 says, no involuntaary servitude. You did not volunteer, because you said, "I wish to not do it." But you obeyed the order they gave, so to keep it from becoming involuntary servitude, you accepted being hired to do a job for them... wear the mask, or lockdown.

I mean, they are cops, aren't they? And when they go to work, they have to follow orders don't they? Nobody says that they have to remain in that kind of a job. They can quit whenever they want. But if they want to remain on the job, they must follow orders. And when they do, they get paid.

Same with you. You don't want to do the job, but if you do, you need to get paid. It isn't your fault they don't negotiate your pay ahead of time. They simply ordered, you didn't want to obey, but you did. You need to get paid. Make your invoice for $500,000 if you want... because they simply ordered without any stipulations.

I mean, it is all done peaceful, right? They can't prove any reason for you to wear a mask or do a lockdown in court. The statistics and lies about the whole Covid pandemic are coming out into the open more and more. Besides, your pay is to keep them from breaking their Oath of Office to uphold the 13 Amendment (13th Article to the Bill of Rights).

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 12:02:41 AM

As far as you always wear your face mask, and you avoid social gathering, there's no way you can contact it.
well, that's not true at all...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 03:14:00 AM

Do you think he meant "contact?" Maybe he meant "contract," and it was just a typo.

Cool

samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 09:45:32 AM

<...>

I always believe in the saying: "prevention is better than cure".

I don't believe in all these scare stories being said about the COVID 19 pandemic. But that said, there is nothing wrong in taking adequate precautions. What is wrong in wearing a mask or maintaining social distancing? We should be doing these, even if there is no pandemic. Anyway, a vaccine will be available in 3-4 months from now, and after that we can choose to either continue with these precautionary measures, or to ignore them.
Right? There's nothing wrong with following social distancing or wearing a mask. It was implemented because it's what the government and health officers think that's best for us in order to avoid the virus. If this pandemic would be over, I think it would be a good idea to continue with the safety protocols but of course in a lighter way. Not as strict as the implementation during this crisis.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 10:13:19 AM

There is no way you can avoid contact with the virus. You may reduce it, but you can't avoid it. You would need to be completely isolated with your own air supply, and not accept any products from the shops, or guests, or any deliveries. You would need to grow your own food, and not allow any animals onto your patch.

It's much easier to allow your own body to create immunity, and to get on with life.

I don't bother with any of these faddy concepts, but I do take some basic precautions. For example, I look both ways before crossing a busy road, and I wear eye protection when grinding metal. Also, I do quite a bit of reading about diet and health, and as a result I expose myself to sunlight, I keep hydrated, and I avoid seed oils and other ultra processed foods. It annoys me that my quality of life has been reduced because of the fat-arsed coke drinkers, smokers, and those who inject poison and disease into their arms.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 11:44:03 AM

There is no way you can avoid contact with the virus.
The best way to avoid contacting the infection is by following the good hygiene procedure provided by the medical practitioners and spend much time indoor.

It annoys me that my quality of life has been reduced because of the fat-arsed coke drinkers, smokers, and those who inject poison and disease into their arms.
The part that annoy me is the day-to-day process to curb the spread of the virus i have to do whenever I'm home. I believe the pandemic issue have reduce the way people smoke and exercise daily.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 02:39:34 PM
Merited by Jet Cash (5)

There is no way you can avoid contact with the virus. You may reduce it, but you can't avoid it. ....
I don't bother with any of these faddy concepts, but I do take some basic precautions. For example, I look both ways before crossing a busy road...

Very astute. The COVID might be coming from either direction.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 06:47:21 AM

The thing here is that , whether people do feel safe or unsafe, some would still be forced to go outside to work especially to those countries wherein financial support to families affected by this situation, are low. Of course they would feel unsafe but that won't restrict them not to do their thing.

Maintaining the distance won't be enough. There could be other interactions in which the virus could manifest from spreading.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 11:46:57 AM

There is no way you can avoid contact with the virus. You may reduce it, but you can't avoid it. ....
I don't bother with any of these faddy concepts, but I do take some basic precautions. For example, I look both ways before crossing a busy road...

Very astute. The COVID might be coming from either direction.

Right! It might be coming in the left side of the loosely-fitting mask, or the right side.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: