Is 222 a nice figure? At least, better than 666

222 can never be better than 666, because 666 is a higher number than 222.
I know the reason why you are saying 222 is better than 666 is because of the things that some people say concerning the 666 number. I watched a demon movie back in those days, very scary movie and the title was 666 i think so, and all the demons had 666 written on their forehead

, maybe you watched the movie and you have seen 666 as a demonic number

.
I did not watch in the movies, I read in the Holy book of the Christians, where it was said that in the end time, beats will be released to the earth and they will have marked, called mark of the beast 666 and when you have that mark you are condemned... lol. I can no longer remember it as it was written. But as I grew old, I understood that no beast is coming and no marks
Congratulations on your achievement on the forum, you are actually a good writer on the forum, keep it up.
Thank you so much, I am glad someone super noticed me...