Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:09:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] 40 Namecoins, paying in Bitcoin [CLOSED]  (Read 468 times)
westkybitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: Compromised. Thanks, Android!

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:17:02 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 03:27:08 AM by westkybitcoins

I'm looking to purchase 40 Namecoins. I will pay 15% over BTC-e's Bitcoin/Namecoin exchange rate, as established at the time of agreement.

Conditions:

- You send coins first.
 - Escrow is acceptable. It must be a mutually agreed-upon agent, and you pay any fees.
 - Sending batches of 10 NMC at a time is fine too; the same price will be paid for each batch.
 - Transaction details (sending addresses, etc.) can be as public as you like.
 - No traders with: a scammer tag, negative trust, or under 150 posts, please.

I'm not looking to haggle over the price, nor am I in any particular rush. I just want to get this done as smoothly as possible.

Bitcoin is the ultimate freedom test. It tells you who is giving lip service and who genuinely believes in it.
In the future, books that summarize the history of money will have a line that says, “and then came bitcoin.” It is the economic singularity. And we are living in it now. - Ryan Dickherber
ATTENTION BFL MINING NEWBS: Just got your Jalapenos in? Wondering how to get the most value for the least hassle? Give BitMinter a try! It's a smaller pool with a fair & low-fee payment method, lots of statistical feedback, and it's easier than EasyMiner! (Yes, we want your hashing power, but seriously, it IS the easiest pool to use! Sign up in seconds to try it!)
The idea that deflation causes hoarding (to any problematic degree) is a lie used to justify theft of value from your savings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dripdropdead

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:35:05 AM

why not just trade for it over at BTC-e  Huh
westkybitcoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:45:04 AM

I don't use exchanges, and honestly I'm not too fond of BTC-e.

This seemed like a simpler (if pricier) method.

Bitcoin is the ultimate freedom test. It tells you who is giving lip service and who genuinely believes in it.
In the future, books that summarize the history of money will have a line that says, “and then came bitcoin.” It is the economic singularity. And we are living in it now. - Ryan Dickherber
ATTENTION BFL MINING NEWBS: Just got your Jalapenos in? Wondering how to get the most value for the least hassle? Give BitMinter a try! It's a smaller pool with a fair & low-fee payment method, lots of statistical feedback, and it's easier than EasyMiner! (Yes, we want your hashing power, but seriously, it IS the easiest pool to use! Sign up in seconds to try it!)
The idea that deflation causes hoarding (to any problematic degree) is a lie used to justify theft of value from your savings.
westkybitcoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:27:57 AM

Transaction has been completed!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: