Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Silvering (SLVG) (from june +50%) holding program  (Read 1775 times)
AltcoinNForum (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 11:55:33 AM

USE YOUR TRUST WALLET FOR SLVG TRADING on Bamboo Relay

https://bamboorelay.com/trade/SLVG-WETH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 09:30:09 AM

Unfortunately, as a result of the popularity of gold-based cryptocurrency projects, we see that silver-based projects have also started to form. Again, when research is made about these projects, we come to the conclusion that, despite tens of projects, only one or two projects can be evaluated as investment. I hope that the flow of "Based" crypto projects will not increase any more and will end in a short time, causing us to see only truly successful projects in the market. As someone who likes to do research about cryptocurrencies, I want to remind you that you shouldn't invest in researching such projects thoroughly.
AltcoinNForum (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 06:59:37 AM

Unfortunately, as a result of the popularity of gold-based cryptocurrency projects, we see that silver-based projects have also started to form. Again, when research is made about these projects, we come to the conclusion that, despite tens of projects, only one or two projects can be evaluated as investment. I hope that the flow of "Based" crypto projects will not increase any more and will end in a short time, causing us to see only truly successful projects in the market. As someone who likes to do research about cryptocurrencies, I want to remind you that you shouldn't invest in researching such projects thoroughly.

The project has been ruuning since last month and during that time everything went well.
We want it to stay thta way.
Currency is stable and this is important.

The evidences will speak for the project instead and slowly everyone will see that it is serious and reliable business. Everything takes time.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 08:18:19 PM

Do not forget the fact that there are tons of nations that has troubles with commodity shipping as well, that is a big part of the trouble with all the other commodity based coins to fail as well. For example in my nation, if I want them to ship me silver (which would be too little to worth with the amount I have) you would have a trouble, doesn't matter how much, it could be 100 gram silver, it could be 10kg silver, they are all a trouble because legally in my nation if you want to ship a commodity here, you have to be a company that needs it and show a proof of what you are going to use it for.

You can't just order silver from another company (not gold neither, not oil neither) just for investment purposes, it is illegal and not allowed. This is why I think this project is cool in idea but has some small holes in it like this.
AltcoinNForum (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 07:45:16 AM

Do not forget the fact that there are tons of nations that has troubles with commodity shipping as well, that is a big part of the trouble with all the other commodity based coins to fail as well. For example in my nation, if I want them to ship me silver (which would be too little to worth with the amount I have) you would have a trouble, doesn't matter how much, it could be 100 gram silver, it could be 10kg silver, they are all a trouble because legally in my nation if you want to ship a commodity here, you have to be a company that needs it and show a proof of what you are going to use it for.

You can't just order silver from another company (not gold neither, not oil neither) just for investment purposes, it is illegal and not allowed. This is why I think this project is cool in idea but has some small holes in it like this.

Again:

Redeem: only for silver coins, not for silver bars.

And phisically sendig silver coins (redeem) is only secondary option.

SLVG primarly is for trading on exchanges. Thanks.
AltcoinNForum (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 02:37:23 PM

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/silvering

24h Low / 24h High   $0.313917 / $0.323789
7d Low / 7d High   $0.303090 / $0.322847
Market Cap Rank   N/A
All-Time High   $0.348724 -7.4%
Jun 11, 2020 (about 1 month)
All-Time Low   $0.296572 8.9%
Jun 27, 2020 (17 days)
Oyarebu

Activity: 258
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 02:44:45 PM

Possible the project scale through the Huddle's but can't imagine what had happened in the past when cryptocurrency was new to us, many of these projects we had that time were coins backed by  gold and many of these projects ended up with fakes and move out with investors monies. Now there are silver back project, am afraid of these types and won't advise anyone to invest with them.

bc1q09t7xlllkfalkypqvca36qzczd6vlhctnpwj9u
AltcoinNForum (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 02:51:56 PM

Possible the project scale through the Huddle's but can't imagine what had happened in the past when cryptocurrency was new to us, many of these projects we had that time were coins backed by  gold and many of these projects ended up with fakes and move out with investors monies. Now there are silver back project, am afraid of these types and won't advise anyone to invest with them.

First please check Silvering project and after write a review.

Yes, many cryptocurrency projects are scam, but this is not true about Silvering (SLVG).

- buying back guarantee is real
- company is real
- all contacts and details are real
- SLVG redeem for silver coins are real (if someone not beleive in SLVG, can redeem for real silver coin)

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 04:22:49 PM

Silver was among the expensive and good precious metal in the world but I did some few research about the project and i dont see anything that sparked me because there is no genuine vault audit certificate provided by the team and i saw is a paper written certificate which is meaningless.

Yes, many cryptocurrency projects are scam, but this is not true about Silvering (SLVG).
How can you so sure? Are part of the project team? The last time i check it not only project that run away with investors money are scam project.

- company is real
- SLVG redeem for silver coins are real (if someone not beleive in SLVG, can redeem for real silver coin)
Thats just a marketing techniques mate.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 04:28:40 PM

You keep saying that over and over again, but for someone to actually test this, would need to spend about $60 in your SLVG. And that's a high amount for testing something with some many red flags.
Do a promotion or something, have free shipping for first 5 redeemers, then you can get some reviews and people might back you up

One question; you state in the website "19,99 SLVG handling charges".
What are these handling charges? What do they include?
AltcoinNForum (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 04:39:12 PM

Silver was among the expensive and good precious metal in the world but I did some few research about the project and i dont see anything that sparked me because there is no genuine vault audit certificate provided by the team and i saw is a paper written certificate which is meaningless.

How can you so sure? Are part of the project team? The last time i check it not only project that run away with investors money are scam project.

- company is real
Thats just a marketing techniques mate.

For us not only "marketing techniques".
AltcoinNForum (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 04:44:26 PM

You keep saying that over and over again, but for someone to actually test this, would need to spend about $60 in your SLVG. And that's a high amount for testing something with some many red flags.
Do a promotion or something, have free shipping for first 5 redeemers, then you can get some reviews and people might back you up

One question; you state in the website "19,99 SLVG handling charges".
What are these handling charges? What do they include?

SLVG is primarly for hold and buying/selling.

SLVG can be redeemed for Silver Coins (currency + 19.99 SLVG) and Silver Coins are more expensive than silver bars currency.
btcltcdigger

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 05:56:29 PM

SLVG can be redeemed for Silver Coins (currency + 19.99 SLVG) and Silver Coins are more expensive than silver bars currency.

Now that's just bullshit on your part.

1 oz SilverTowne Buffalo Silver Bar  - $22.89 (https://www.jmbullion.com/1-oz-silvertowne-buffalo-silver-bar/)
1 oz SilverTowne Buffalo Silver Round - $22.69 (https://www.jmbullion.com/1-oz-silvertowne-buffalo-silver-round-new/)
2020 1 oz Austrian Silver Philharmonic Coin - $22.80 (https://www.jmbullion.com/2020-1-oz-austrian-silver-philharmonic-coin/)

And this is if you buy just 1 piece of each.

But my question remains unanswered; what's included in this 19.99 SLVG handling charge?

AltcoinNForum (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 06:28:18 PM

Now that's just bullshit on your part.

1 oz SilverTowne Buffalo Silver Bar  - $22.89 (https://www.jmbullion.com/1-oz-silvertowne-buffalo-silver-bar/)
1 oz SilverTowne Buffalo Silver Round - $22.69 (https://www.jmbullion.com/1-oz-silvertowne-buffalo-silver-round-new/)
2020 1 oz Austrian Silver Philharmonic Coin - $22.80 (https://www.jmbullion.com/2020-1-oz-austrian-silver-philharmonic-coin/)

And this is if you buy just 1 piece of each.

But my question remains unanswered; what's included in this 19.99 SLVG handling charge?

Please write in a normal tone. I did not scold you.

Facts:

1. SLVG is not a silver trading business firstly. It is a cryptocurrency project for SLVG tokens (with silver currency, investing and trading on exchanges).
Redeem is only if someone want to get and hold phisically silver coin.

Trading SLVG is much easier and faster way of business.

2. jmbullion only trading and shipping in USA, but again: Silvering is not like jmbullion

+19.99 SLVG (now near 6.4 usd is plus cost of silver coins in our business).

Thanks.

btcltcdigger

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 07:53:53 PM

I'm just calling out bullshit when i see it.

Facts:

1. SLVG is not a silver trading business firstly. It is a cryptocurrency project for SLVG tokens (with silver currency, investing and trading on exchanges).

2. jmbullion only trading and shipping in USA, but again: Silvering is not like jmbullion

Thanks.

Even in europe, prices are the same or similar. Difference between a silver coin and a silver bar (1 oz) is less than $50 cents in either direction, depending on what coin or bar you want.

So tell me how can i mine SLVG coins? How can i acquire them besides buying them from you? (and by you, i mean excchange also, since your're selling them there)
AltcoinNForum (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 08:38:51 PM

I'm just calling out bullshit when i see it.

Facts:

Thanks.

Even in europe, prices are the same or similar. Difference between a silver coin and a silver bar (1 oz) is less than $50 cents in either direction, depending on what coin or bar you want.

So tell me how can i mine SLVG coins? How can i acquire them besides buying them from you? (and by you, i mean excchange also, since your're selling them there)

You can find on JM Bullion website these details:

Question: Do you ship internationally?
Answer from JM Bullion: We only ship to US addresses.

Silvering is not mineable token.
You can buy-sell on exchanges (see on website), not from me.

Thanks.
btcltcdigger

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 09:03:04 PM

I wasn't refering to JMBullion when i was talking about europe prices. But in general. There are many sellers, like bullionbypost who sell silver in Europe and EU, and as i said, prices are less than $1 difference from bar to coin.

Thanks.

So not mineable? This means it's premined by Silvering?
AltcoinNForum (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 09:09:38 PM

I wasn't refering to JMBullion when i was talking about europe prices. But in general. There are many sellers, like bullionbypost who sell silver in Europe and EU, and as i said, prices are less than $1 difference from bar to coin.

Thanks.

So not mineable? This means it's premined by Silvering?

Please see details on website

SILVERING TOKEN (SLVG)
ERC20 token

Total supply: 6220695.32 SLVG

Circulation supply: 43544.86752 SLVG

Each Silvering token in circulation supply has silver collateral. (this circulation supply are growing as silver collateral growing)

1 SLVG = 0.5 g .9999 purity silver

62.2069536 SLVG = 1 oz .9999 purity silver

Thanks.

irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 09:49:23 PM

From time past, many gold asset backed cryptocurrencies ended up being scams which of course rode on hype to attract users, therefore seeing this one which of course is not gold but another precious metal, I do not see anything different. Most people will still ask, why not getting the real sliver than this one?. Also, other projects claimed to have gold stored which of course they didn't, in this one how can investors be sure this is different from others? People are now careful with this type of projects and unless the team are ready to do new things, they might likely meet a bad end.

AltcoinNForum (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 10:00:09 PM

From time past, many gold asset backed cryptocurrencies ended up being scams which of course rode on hype to attract users, therefore seeing this one which of course is not gold but another precious metal, I do not see anything different. Most people will still ask, why not getting the real sliver than this one?. Also, other projects claimed to have gold stored which of course they didn't, in this one how can investors be sure this is different from others? People are now careful with this type of projects and unless the team are ready to do new things, they might likely meet a bad end.

Yes, you are right, and in a past many cryptocurrency projects was scam too.
But Silvering is a real, transparent and well-structured project.

In the more than a month of operation so far, no complaints have been received about SLVG!!!

SLVG currency is stable and all redeem was succesfully.
If anyone had any problems, team solved it very fast.

Yes, Silvering is a new project, but we have patient and working hard to grow SLVG and earn people trust.

thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: