Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:48:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Silvering (SLVG) (from june +50%) holding program  (Read 1775 times)
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 10:16:34 PM

Nice idea but even Gold-backed projects do not really succeed in this field. I have seen so many aspiring projects but all them are lacking is trust, Most on the enthusiast is not convinced and suspicious about their deposits if it is real. How does this project prove anything? I guess the only successful backed asset now is those backed by USD but some of those are still suspicious. I heard someone before some of them got a point if I am going to HOLD gold or silver why buy it directly from stocks or the physical one right? It is more safer and realistic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 10:34:38 PM

From time past, many gold asset backed cryptocurrencies ended up being scams which of course rode on hype to attract users, therefore seeing this one which of course is not gold but another precious metal, I do not see anything different. Most people will still ask, why not getting the real sliver than this one?. Also, other projects claimed to have gold stored which of course they didn't, in this one how can investors be sure this is different from others? People are now careful with this type of projects and unless the team are ready to do new things, they might likely meet a bad end.

Yes, you are right, and in a past many cryptocurrency projects was scam too.
But Silvering is a real, transparent and well-structured project.

In the more than a month of operation so far, no complaints have been received about SLVG!!!

SLVG currency is stable and all redeem was succesfully.
If anyone had any problems, team solved it very fast.

Yes, Silvering is a new project, but we have patient and working hard to grow SLVG and earn people trust.

thanks

You need not only one month of operation without complaints but years of operations where you can prove that you have the silver asset backing this project. It is early to say that this project is very solid. We will know in time how transparent this project is regarding their claim about the assets. If you encountered before, USDT admitted at one point that they didn't have the actual assets backing their coins. Considering that USDT is a popular stablecoin, yet, they have their shortcomings also.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 11:42:38 PM
Merited by posi (2)

Possible the project scale through the Huddle's but can't imagine what had happened in the past when cryptocurrency was new to us, many of these projects we had that time were coins backed by  gold and many of these projects ended up with fakes and move out with investors monies. Now there are silver back project, am afraid of these types and won't advise anyone to invest with them.

First please check Silvering project and after write a review.
Silver was among the expensive and good precious metal in the world but I did some few research about the project and i dont see anything that sparked me because there is no genuine vault audit certificate provided by the team and i saw is a paper written certificate which is meaningless.

Yes, many cryptocurrency projects are scam, but this is not true about Silvering (SLVG).
How can you so sure? Are part of the project team? The last time i check it not only project that run away with investors money are scam project.

- buying back guarantee is real
- company is real
- all contacts and details are real
- SLVG redeem for silver coins are real (if someone not beleive in SLVG, can redeem for real silver coin)
Thats just a marketing techniques mate.

For us not only "marketing techniques".
Oh. Now i understand that my presumption was right which was make me do some background check on your profile. Ignore the vital question i asked early and i will be more than happy if you can provide an answer to vault audit or provide a link to live audit report which will prove your project to be backed by silver not words just as Gold stable coin does.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 05:59:40 AM

Possible the project scale through the Huddle's but can't imagine what had happened in the past when cryptocurrency was new to us, many of these projects we had that time were coins backed by  gold and many of these projects ended up with fakes and move out with investors monies. Now there are silver back project, am afraid of these types and won't advise anyone to invest with them.

Silver was among the expensive and good precious metal in the world but I did some few research about the project and i dont see anything that sparked me because there is no genuine vault audit certificate provided by the team and i saw is a paper written certificate which is meaningless.

Yes, many cryptocurrency projects are scam, but this is not true about Silvering (SLVG).
How can you so sure? Are part of the project team? The last time i check it not only project that run away with investors money are scam project.

- company is real
- SLVG redeem for silver coins are real (if someone not beleive in SLVG, can redeem for real silver coin)

Oh. Now i understand that my presumption was right which was make me do some background check on your profile. Ignore the vital question i asked early and i will be more than happy if you can provide an answer to vault audit or provide a link to live audit report which will prove your project to be backed by silver not words just as Gold stable coin does.

Any audit would be a serious waste of money.
Silvering, since it's a one man show, has maybe 10 pieces of 1Oz silver coins. And with this redeem scheme, they're selling them at tripe the price.
They actively try to avoid answering some questions, for example, why is handling fee 19.99 SLVG and on top of that we have 100 SLVG shipping.

So that's 120 SLVG for shipping all together, which is around $40! I've regularily bough silver from a German seller inside EU, and shipping was 5 euro.
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 06:14:23 AM

From time past, many gold asset backed cryptocurrencies ended up being scams which of course rode on hype to attract users, therefore seeing this one which of course is not gold but another precious metal, I do not see anything different. Most people will still ask, why not getting the real sliver than this one?. Also, other projects claimed to have gold stored which of course they didn't, in this one how can investors be sure this is different from others? People are now careful with this type of projects and unless the team are ready to do new things, they might likely meet a bad end.

In the more than a month of operation so far, no complaints have been received about SLVG!!!

Yes, Silvering is a new project, but we have patient and working hard to grow SLVG and earn people trust.

thanks

Please do share details about the team of this project and when do you plan on launching? Website link? I will really appreciate and don't mind those who still find it hard to trust silver and gold backed tokens, they are right that ok many are scam and we can't blame them 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 06:24:09 AM

Gold and silver stablecoin or tokens are based on empty words, you will have to go extra miles to get people on here confused that this project of yours is real and different, since 2017 too many projects that are backed by gold and silver are dead or exit scam

OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 06:25:36 AM

Gold/Silver backed tokens should be the best in Crypto space If truly they exits, they can easily make it to top 10 on coinmarketcap because of been realistic but that's not going to work, it's a fake isn't it?

AltcoinNForum (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:11:48 AM

Nice idea but even Gold-backed projects do not really succeed in this field. I have seen so many aspiring projects but all them are lacking is trust, Most on the enthusiast is not convinced and suspicious about their deposits if it is real. How does this project prove anything? I guess the only successful backed asset now is those backed by USD but some of those are still suspicious. I heard someone before some of them got a point if I am going to HOLD gold or silver why buy it directly from stocks or the physical one right? It is more safer and realistic.

On exchanges can be trading SLVG to TUSD and USDT. The point is stable currency with these pairs. And USDT and TUSD are USD backed cryptocurrencies.

Thanks.
JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:15:47 AM

There is one thing I can't really understand about gold and silver backed tokens, that's the real reason why this use case is on the blockchain, even real gold companies see no reason to jump into blockchain for their business, why blockchain? It doesn't make any sense, it's always about the money isn't it?

AltcoinNForum (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:20:02 AM

thanks

You need not only one month of operation without complaints but years of operations where you can prove that you have the silver asset backing this project. It is early to say that this project is very solid. We will know in time how transparent this project is regarding their claim about the assets. If you encountered before, USDT admitted at one point that they didn't have the actual assets backing their coins. Considering that USDT is a popular stablecoin, yet, they have their shortcomings also.

Yes, as I wrote earlier. We are working and we are patient.
Silvering project started at may 2020.
Trading on exchanges started at 4th of june 2020.
it is a startup project and need much more time to grow.
But we had excellent results until now and we are satisfied.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:22:18 AM

Nobody cares about your randon stablecoin, and I'm pretty sure nobody is going to use it either.

Do you know how few people care about the stability of silver vs gold or any other commodity? Practically zero.

Plus based on how you can't even craft an interesting ANN thread and your website looks like total crap, I can already guess that your project is dead on its feet.

Can you share some usage analytics with us? e.g. total number of holders, daily transacted volume etc?
AltcoinNForum (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:25:41 AM

There is one thing I can't really understand about gold and silver backed tokens, that's the real reason why this use case is on the blockchain, even real gold companies see no reason to jump into blockchain for their business, why blockchain? It doesn't make any sense, it's always about the money isn't it?

Silvering token is firstly not about silver trading and their tokenization.
Silvering (SLVG) using silver currency for stability own currency.
You can see currency from 4th of june on Coingecko.
min. was 0.29 USD/SLVG
max. was 0.34 USD/SLVG
now near 0.32
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/silvering

Redeem is only an option, for customers who wants to own phisically silver coins.

Thanks.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:30:05 AM

Nobody cares about your randon stablecoin, and I'm pretty sure nobody is going to use it either.

Do you know how few people care about the stability of silver vs gold or any other commodity? Practically zero.

Plus based on how you can't even craft an interesting ANN thread and your website looks like total crap, I can already guess that your project is dead on its feet.

Can you share some usage analytics with us? e.g. total number of holders, daily transacted volume etc?
of course, they cannot provide any information. I also think that such a project is unuseful. it will not be needed by anyone in this market. most likely if someone invests money in this project - he will lose them

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
AltcoinNForum (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:34:06 AM

I think website have to be simple and content is much more important.
I saw many beautiful websites with scam content Smiley

And Silvering project is not dead Smiley
Project growing week by week.

until now SLVG has trading volume 100-500 usd per day (real, not by team or market makers). It is not high volume, but growing and we have time.

First redeem action was very succesfully (all of 12 coins was redeemed).

SLVG has no airdrop, so holder number are near 100 now, but growing every week. Silvering project is for long period and you will see this project after months and years how is growing.

Thanks.
AltcoinNForum (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:37:32 AM

of course, they cannot provide any information. I also think that such a project is unuseful. it will not be needed by anyone in this market. most likely if someone invests money in this project - he will lose them

Please see my answers.

And noone will lost anything.
Silvering is a safe project with buyback quarantee.

If you find a customer who are not able to sell SLVG for daily buying currency than I will send to you 1 oz silver coin for gratis.

Thanks.
AltcoinNForum (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:41:09 AM

- company is real

Any audit would be a serious waste of money.
Silvering, since it's a one man show, has maybe 10 pieces of 1Oz silver coins. And with this redeem scheme, they're selling them at tripe the price.
They actively try to avoid answering some questions, for example, why is handling fee 19.99 SLVG and on top of that we have 100 SLVG shipping.

So that's 120 SLVG for shipping all together, which is around $40! I've regularily bough silver from a German seller inside EU, and shipping was 5 euro.

Silvering is not one man show and again, redeem option is only an OPTION!!!

Silvering is firstly not for phisically silver trading. Silvering is firstly traded on exchanges for USDT and TUSD.

Thanks.
AltcoinNForum (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:44:51 AM

thanks

Please do share details about the team of this project and when do you plan on launching? Website link? I will really appreciate and don't mind those who still find it hard to trust silver and gold backed tokens, they are right that ok many are scam and we can't blame them 

https://www.silvering.biz/
https://www.silvering.biz/CERTIFICATE.php
https://www.silvering.biz/Contacts.php
https://www.silvering.biz/WhitePaper.php
https://www.silvering.biz/Video-Presentation.php
https://www.silvering.biz/Press.php
https://www.silvering.biz/Redeem-SLVG-for-Silver-Coin.php
AltcoinNForum (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:49:15 AM

those project backed with USD succeed because they are being accredited and partnering with banks. but project backed with silver, gold, or that kind hardly succeed because it's hard to prove whether they are really reserving gold and the only way to find out is by going to their warehouse.
It's also true as you said that people would instead might aswell buy the real thing.

Time will answer this question.

Silvering will working safe in a future and after months traders will trust in SILVG.
It is not a fast (scam) project.
Every serious cryptocurrency project needs lot of time.
AltcoinNForum (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:51:36 AM

Gold/Silver backed tokens should be the best in Crypto space If truly they exits, they can easily make it to top 10 on coinmarketcap because of been realistic but that's not going to work, it's a fake isn't it?

Silvering is a real and safe project.

Most important points:

1. Stable currency
2. Bayback guarantee
3. Long working project (we have time and working step by step to grow this project).

Thanks.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 07:57:23 AM

Silvering is not one man show and again, redeem option is only an OPTION!!!

Silvering is firstly not for phisically silver trading. Silvering is firstly traded on exchanges for USDT and TUSD.

Thanks.

So then tell me this, if every SLVG is backed by 1g of silver;

Total Supply: 6,220,695 SLVG

Are you telling me you have 6.2 tonnes of silver?

And how come only 5 addresses hold the token if you're having such good volume?

1   0x686e275ce6fe968d1064c102613e6c23c78dc58a   6,175,761   99.2777%
2   0x2ca275d27726ff7fa3c4ad402f21f2b9936fcc81           43,566   0.7003%
3   0xb6d8f913834b34bc5c997c63c597956e42da405a   1,010   0.0162%
4   0xcccaea195b965833dc3e9a5c4ee87e34616f778f   310   0.0050%
5   0xdb561ba2382659f2c459273f392d252005e15110   48   0.0008%

Things certainly don't add up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: