Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I like to learn and use bitcoin  (Read 2399 times)
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 07:22:17 PM

I do think Bitcoins gives you :

Independence
Possibility of earning better than any other investment
Security
Privacy

Unfortunately the governmental bodies fail to recognize the fact that , they should give their citizens privacy when it comes to their hard earned money . They are literally tracking everyone through KYC .

Now they are trying to control the cryptocurrencies too .

What Bitcoins gives it's user is unmatched. It is a sense of security that they really own what they earn which I do think any person owning Fiat won't be able to experience.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 03:03:36 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2020, 05:27:50 AM by Debonaire217

Good use of analogy there OP, but we can take note that we don't need to learn anything everything in order to spread the word about bitcoin. It is just like using a computer, many people use it without even understanding the underlying hardware on how things work inside of it. It is the same as what you called "Abstraction".

On the other hand, you have an edge if you know more about a computer, just like in bitcoin, you can explain it very well even to old people and I think it should be the main thing we, cryptocurrency enthusiast should do if we really want bitcoin to take over the world.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 11:04:48 PM

~
A dream of inviting our old citizens to bitcoin will not be possible if we ourselves lacks the fundamental knowledge about it, the best way to properly explain things is to first learn and use it. There's we can formulate various analogy to correlate terms and to lead them in the right path as they engage themselves with bitcoin. I believe that there's no boundary of ages for people to use it, that is why I like to learn and use bitcoin.
If we want to provide education, we should have a strong knowledge base and experience. If we don't have that then we cannot provide information and education appropriately. Especially if we can not prove the results or real profits, it could be only considered nonsense and gibberish.

Indeed there is no age limit for learning. As long as there is a willingness, supporting facilities and infrastructure, anyone can learn and try to benefit from cryptocurrency.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 03:41:40 PM

I do think Bitcoins gives you :

Independence
Yes, I do believe that bitcoin gives is freedom in finance since there is no central body that controls it. But let us be wary also that this independence that bitcoin provides might be a reason why the government would look more down into it.
Possibility of earning better than any other investment
Bitcoin is a very volatile asset, it can give you a huge profit same as huge loss. But now? I don't see a disaster coming to bitcoin for good.
Security
Cryptography is secured, no one can steal your bitcoin unless you are careless enough to broadcast your private keys. Also the exchanges, we've been encountered a lot of security breaching before, the crypto is secured, what's not totally secured are the services around.
Privacy
With being pseudonymous, privacy is better through the blockchain.

Unfortunately the governmental bodies fail to recognize the fact that , they should give their citizens privacy when it comes to their hard earned money . They are literally tracking everyone through KYC .
For security reasons, government should be looking to everyone of us, just consider the fact that we should be moving according to law.

wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 12:00:19 PM

I don’t think there is any need for long stories, you can just go straight to the point and tell them how to make use of it, you simply copy the address of the recipient, and then you open your Bitcoin and go to the sending page and enter their address and enter the amount you want to send, hit send and that’s it. I don’t think there is anything when it comes to making use of bitcoin, though I still know that there are those who will find it difficult. Same as it’s easy to make use of online banking, but some people still find it difficult.

The internet money is not really meant for everyone, if they can’t get it, then let them stick to the level that works for them. I am not saying this to discourage anyone but this is what I had concluded after tried to convince few of my friends to adopt bitcoins; most of them had refused as it is seeming too technical for their level of exposure to internet/online.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 11:47:23 PM

A dream of inviting our old citizens to bitcoin will not be possible if we ourselves lacks the fundamental knowledge about it, the best way to properly explain things is to first learn and use it. There's we can formulate various analogy to correlate terms and to lead them in the right path as they engage themselves with bitcoin. I believe that there's no boundary of ages for people to use it, that is why I like to learn and use bitcoin.

This is really an amazing thread and to be honest, the fact you pointed out here are what the industry really needs to push bitcoin and cryptocurrency adoption to the outside world, since i joined cryptocurrency market, i have to admit that I've been more tech savvy because I'm always on the look out to learn about the technology behind cryptocurrency and other innovative advancements. I believe proper knowledge about cryptocurrency will help people a lot as they will know more of the vision and concept of decentralization behind cryptocurrency and above all, the security measures to have the best of this space. I believe if every enthisiats know so much about cryptocurrency, it would be easier to sell it out to the public

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 08:42:50 AM

Actually, I think this is the best time to spread the gospel.

Community quarantine is still happening in different parts of the world.
They cannot make their transactions outside and they will rely on the internet.
It would be best to first target the services.
Once they have the option to pay in bitcoin then maybe, even just for a little chance the people will use that option.

But think about it, if there is no option to pay thru bitcoin then what use can it be?
You say just an investment. But it was not made for that.
If they lose money they will just withdraw it which makes it look like a bank. Why not just pick bank instead? It will be easier.

You have to give them a better reason for bitcoin to be kept.
Cryptocurrency becomes popular where it comes to bitcoin. It is additional knowledge to learn about it and how it works along the market where you trade and invest with it. Others are having financial freedom on working on it and even used this currency to purchase on online stores. There are lot of reason why keep liking bitcoin but only few can understand.

GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 06:34:12 PM

Nice post about how will you slowly informed old people about btc, which I think also works to other people as well. However, if those old people didn't even use techy stuff today, I think it will be difficult for you to make them stay interested in the first place. I agree with you about slowly getting them to know about bitcoin using simple terms, we used it to everybody. The real problem is how will you able to make them stay interested in what you are talking about. You even forgot to say the volatility of bitcoin, the risk etc. I think it should be a part of informing others about btc. It comes with it. We have to be honest in telling others about btc as a whole. We should not make them float in the greatness of btc only.

In my experience, I tell them slowly how one can earn and invest in btc. Lets be honest, there's people who will be interested right away if its about earning money. Even old people will push themselves to understand it if they can earn from it. Then I go from there to explaining what btc is in simple terms, history, risk and so on. We have to let them know everything so they will avoid the common mistakes of the newbies.

AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 10:27:41 PM

As crypto is the future and everything now going to change post Covid virus is over, digital payment will be the main focus. In this crypto will be more popular and also there are many advantages of crypto and in order to make the best use in this technological world we will needs to ensure we use it to the best possible way and take advantage of it.
Yes, maybe that happened. Digital payments will be the main focus to rebuild the world economic system after the Pandemic is completed. Not only on crypto, but for all types of digital payment platforms.

Cryptocurrency still requires development and adjustments to the payment platform that will be implemented using crypto.
Many advantages that are owned by crypto that make transactions cheaper and faster.

in the future maybe crypto will become very popular and widely used by many companies as a new payment method and of course will follow the technological developments that occur.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 05:44:10 AM

In my experience, I tell them slowly how one can earn and invest in btc. Lets be honest, there's people who will be interested right away if its about earning money. Even old people will push themselves to understand it if they can earn from it. Then I go from there to explaining what btc is in simple terms, history, risk and so on. We have to let them know everything so they will avoid the common mistakes of the newbies.
Yeah that's right!. As the experienced ones, we ought to enlighten them both the fantasy and nightmare side of bitcoin or crypto in general. But I'm sad everytime they start losing interest after I tell them the risk of this investment Sad. So in the end, I always got rejected. But I guess that's life! I realized that there are some people who only afford playing safe and there are some who have the guts to do something risky for big rewards. Nonetheless, I still do hope that I will encounter somebody who is willing to receive the knowledge what I could offer. That's the least I can do to contribute on our community growth Smiley.
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 06:19:16 PM

I  found bitcoin easy to understand when I first heard of it. It isn't very difficult to understand. Banking is much more complicated. Thankfully my bank changed the way it works and it now looks like a crypto wallet xO
Crypto you need just an address. Banking you need all these details and you need to make sure you actually get the money it doesn't get reversed or something. Bitcoin just made all that much easier.

It is very easy to understand. Public key = your wallet/bank/house Privatekey = key to wallet/bank/house The network runs on any computer connected to it across the world and rewards them for their help.
I'm pretty sure everyone can understand that.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 09:54:27 PM

I  found bitcoin easy to understand when I first heard of it. It isn't very difficult to understand. Banking is much more complicated. Thankfully my bank changed the way it works and it now looks like a crypto wallet xO
Crypto you need just an address. Banking you need all these details and you need to make sure you actually get the money it doesn't get reversed or something. Bitcoin just made all that much easier.

It is very easy to understand. Public key = your wallet/bank/house Privatekey = key to wallet/bank/house The network runs on any computer connected to it across the world and rewards them for their help.
I'm pretty sure everyone can understand that.
Well, for some people like you can easily understand Bitcoin but remember that not everyone is just like how you think. But for those people who don't have a single background about the computer or even this new technology about blockchain would still suffer to understand.

Anyway, even I myself took some time before I learned everything how Bitcoin works and what is the basics. Everything will start to file up once you know what are the basics of Bitcoin. That's why it's important to continue learning because technology is continuously evolving each day.

htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 11:03:59 PM

Learning is really paramount because to survive in this market, you need to be well equipped with all the needed informations being it the fundamentals, median and advance concepts of the market. I believe most people are here in this space  because of earning more income, that can not be possible without having proper of how things work and the greatest effect of not having enough knowledge about the market do often results in loss of both time and investment. And like you said, being equipt with the right knowledge of Blockchain will help in selling the decentrization concept to the people that knows little to nothing about blockchain
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 11:20:01 PM

Bitcoin has something that catches your attention and brings you into curiosity and that it leads you into finding more about Bitcoin which gives you positive insights over negativity. We have this technology for the betterment of our future and we admit the fact that this is a very usable technology at this time. We can't deny that the growing number of users will indicate that Bitcoin is more valuable to our lives and to the recent situation we face today.

We keep learning for a reason to have more knowledge about Bitcoin and also to find more appreciatable things not only for Bitcoin but of the entire crypto market.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 11:28:42 PM

There are various reasons why many people learn bitcoin and use it, based on the results of the research I did bitcoin provides
something that banks cannot provide. Bitcoin can provide the freedom to manage our own finances, that also makes me even more
curious about bitcoin. From that curiosity I learned about bitcoin, which after I learned was even more impressed with everything
bitcoin excess.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 264

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2020, 03:47:25 AM

Bitcoin is at the top of the crypto market The demand for Bitcoin from other currencies is huge and many profitable currencies We can learn about Bitcoin by analyzing the market well I love learning and investing in bitcoin. I hold on to bitcoin investing because it helps to get double profit when the price goes up The reason for choosing Bitcoin is that you can make more profit and do as you wish Bitcoin is not under anyone's control.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 04:22:37 AM

There are various reasons why many people learn bitcoin and use it, based on the results of the research I did bitcoin provides
something that banks cannot provide. Bitcoin can provide the freedom to manage our own finances, that also makes me even more
curious about bitcoin. From that curiosity I learned about bitcoin, which after I learned was even more impressed with everything
bitcoin excess.

But in the end, people still falls to bank's control if they want to withdaw money from bitcoin. This is when we should strictly put in mind that we can buy and accumulate things directly through bitcoin, and there's no reason for us to convert just by buying something whenever that item could be bought through BTC. The best action to be done is to ask if they are accepting bitcoin so no mattter if they aren't using it yet, it will trigger their curiosity to somehow use it because there's a demand for it. If this continuous, we can assure that we are using bitcoin at its fullest, without the interferance of any financial institution because in the first place, we aren't converting bitcoins to fiats.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 05:16:45 AM

I agree with that. There is no hard thing when you want to learn. Crypto is easy to use than registering on the bank which need a lot of information and details to understand. When you know about crypto, it is an advantage to know understand how it works where you cannot only use strategy but develop your own way how you can gain from it. Learning bitcoin also gives you freedom to make money for the living and storage where you can hold and trade.

GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 05:56:23 AM

Yeah that's right!. As the experienced ones, we ought to enlighten them both the fantasy and nightmare side of bitcoin or crypto in general. But I'm sad everytime they start losing interest after I tell them the risk of this investment Sad. So in the end, I always got rejected. But I guess that's life! I realized that there are some people who only afford playing safe and there are some who have the guts to do something risky for big rewards. Nonetheless, I still do hope that I will encounter somebody who is willing to receive the knowledge what I could offer. That's the least I can do to contribute on our community growth Smiley.

Same, I've done my best. But atleast we already told them about btc, they are now informed about its existence in the world. And maybe in the future they will give it a second chance because I'm like that too. Heard it from a friend but didn't jump right away, I just know about btc. Read articles about it but wasn't in the industry right away. We talk about it again and that's the time I decided to know more about btc and the rest was history. Hoping that some of our friends will be like that too. 

Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 07:05:02 AM

I agree! We need to educate ourselves and teach people what is Bitcoin? and how to use it? Today there are App that are simplifying the way we handle Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, our Crypto Mobile wallet, and everyone has their favorite. There are also debit cards filled with crypro, I think that soon there will be credit cards.
Yes I also agree on educating ourselves about bitcoin and also teaching others about bitcoin. Crypto Mobile wallet is one of the app that makes the use of bitcoin better. Nowadays bitcoin debit cards are already available and it is already used by many.

Educating people about bitcoin in this time of pandemic may help in earning extra income. This may help people in pursuing goals inspite of the circumstances that we are experiencing right now. Available applications are also launched to better understand the world of cryptocurrency which may help people to have complications due to bitcoin.

Just like other profession, a continous learning in bitcoin is important. Bitcoin is also inevitable in changes that is why we need to always be updated to cope up those changes.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: