Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:01:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I like to learn and use bitcoin  (Read 2399 times)
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2020, 02:47:31 AM

I like learning and using bitcoin because bitcoin is the currency that can help me get rich fastest. Investing right when the price of bitcoin goes up, you will get very high profits without any profession. If you want to do business without loss, you must have knowledge So I studied bitcoin very carefully before investing money. And I sell, buy depending on the period.

Well said mate.
But to be honest we can't exactly determine when the price of the coin will go up.
What we can do is just to estimate.
And as Bitcoin is a stable coin so if it also falls down, then we won't face any losses.
Moreover i also like Bitcoin and Use it more often as it is stable and when the price rises, it gives enough profits.

Nevertheless this thing varies from person to person and i respect each other's point of view.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 02:54:08 AM

I like learning and using bitcoin because bitcoin is the currency that can help me get rich fastest. Investing right when the price of bitcoin goes up, you will get very high profits without any profession. If you want to do business without loss, you must have knowledge So I studied bitcoin very carefully before investing money. And I sell, buy depending on the period.

Well said mate.
But to be honest we can't exactly determine when the price of the coin will go up.
And as Bitcoin is a stable coin so if it also falls down, then we won't face any losses.
Moreover i also like Bitcoin and Use it more often as it is stable and when the price rises, it gives enough profits.

Nevertheless this thing varies from person to person and i respect each other's point of view.
You can predict the short term price through technical analysis, a lot of people thinks trading is like gambling but it is a myth because trading is a set of rules and you need to know what kind of analysis that you should use in order to make gains. I think people should not view bitcoin as just source of income, because  a lot thinks that it is a form of investment and not a form of currency that can develop the payment system in the near future.

Having a good mentality can give us not just profit because we can learn nee concepts and ideas that we can use. We should not be part of the majority of people who are lazy to learn, we should commit that we are forever student of the market because it is always changing and for us to able to adapt certain changes.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 05:06:47 AM

I'm not that much fan of continuous learning especially to secure funds and to make sure that I am transacting efficiently, but literally, we people mostly are contented from what we have especially the way how we transact using traditional methods such as transacting with fiats, and bank transfers. I have met allot of people and some of them are already old (60 above), and for them, there's no room for improvements in terms of transactions as even bank transfer is hard for them to execute that they need someone to support them while doing so.

Question arises if they are in situation like this, how can we teach them with new methods of transaction such as bitcoin or to somehow take them out of their comfort zone when in fact, their aren't really comfortable with it in a sense that they need assistance of younger generations. Perhaps, there's nothing wrong to still try and make them accept in bitcoin if we know how we can properly explain it to them. Or to use the concept of "Abstraction" which I learned from Object Oriented Programming.

The easiest way is to make sure you're not going right away into technical terms such as Encryptions, Hash Rates, Blockchain, etc. And to take it slowly by using smart analogy to correlate it while explaining because believe me, old people behaves unpredictably. Make it easy and start your conversation by offering a good meal, share some stories as you transition to tell him a new version of Gold (As I believe it can be a good example of physical bitcoin) which is virtual and anonymously created by someone up until now is not known.

Story goes explaining that they need an internet access in order to buy this virtual currency that they can use for e-commerce, or transacting with other people and it is like sending messages but instead of strings of characters, they can only send numbers in which are called Bitcoins. Another is that bitcoin is like Fungus.
“Fungi don’t have a central ‘brain,”
what is there is a decentralized networks that shares the same information, the same with fungus having a characteristics of
"resource management, reproduction, and defense strategy.”
Fungi are also undying as after the five mass extinction, they still remain on earth. That's how powerful bitcoin network is.

I'm sure there comes a portion of the conversation when they will ask how to secure their money will be or how to access it. This is when we will try to simplify things out by explaining public keys and private keys in a way that they usually know how it works such as comparing it with username and password on their facebook, twitter or Instagram accounts. Moreover, try to use analogy as your conversation goes deeper and deeper in a sense that they will understand each terms without you giving them bunch of knowledge in which they don't understand.

Of course everyone will not be interested if we are just sharing things like these without giving them something more valuable than what they normally use. Here we might want to state some features of bitcoin such as semi-anonymous transactions, peer to peer, low transaction fees for international payments, accessibility, and one of my favorite, an investment.

A dream of inviting our old citizens to bitcoin will not be possible if we ourselves lacks the fundamental knowledge about it, the best way to properly explain things is to first learn and use it. There's we can formulate various analogy to correlate terms and to lead them in the right path as they engage themselves with bitcoin. I believe that there's no boundary of ages for people to use it, that is why I like to learn and use bitcoin.
Too many theories will make things complicated, I think it is difficult for us to teach about cryptocurrencies, most of which are safe transactions (cryptography) and freedom of transactions. Here it will be easier to bridge with blockchain implementation that has been modified in such a way that it becomes easier. For an easy example, we make DAPP by implementing banks as a start because I'm sure they are more familiar with banks. After that, we switched to making blockchain-based on web apps and mobile apps for more real transactions, of course, based on our initial system that implemented banks. Then we give a more detailed theoretical briefing about the systems that blockchain and cryptocurrencies have.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
SANihal02

Activity: 40
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 03:22:10 AM

Bitcoin is currently the most popular and used digital currency in the cryptocurrency world, known as the medium of global transactions. Bitcoin is the first of the decentralized digital currencies because it is the first to operate without a central bank or a single administrator. The Bitcoin network is a universal process that takes place directly between users without any intermediate means. There is a transfer fee for international currency exchange and in most cases there is a hefty fee. But in the case of Bitcoin, transactions can be done at a much lower cost. Which is one of the main reasons why it is so popular.
Pogi2000

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 05:54:13 AM

For me, I like learning bitcoin because of how it affects our lives. More that hundreds of years ago, our mode of payment is fix on single term but as our technology develop and become advance, it create more and more different ways of payment. I like to learn bitcoin in order to cope up with the advancing technology. Also, I think that bitcoin will have a huge impact in the future in which it maybe become our new mode of payment and physical money will no longer be needed.
int03h

Activity: 532
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 08:08:58 AM

I like Bitcoin because the ability to exchange and buy Bitcoin is so fast. Bitcoin has very good liquidity. I can buy them with my visa card. Bitcoin's rise in price makes other cryptocurrencies follow too, and I love this. During the pandemic season, there were 20-100 folds of cryptocurrencies within 2-3 months. I find that too terrible.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 08:23:22 AM

Absolutely! Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has a lot of great features that could really help people especially in this severe crisis. If only everybody in the world believes and trust it's usage and the benefits that it brought to us,  then probably the spread of virus can be lessened and the world's economy will never drop at its worst.

Not all of the people would be interested in such.

We can't push them to like and learn to use Bitcoin, a lot of people are even thinking that it is a scam despite the years it is pumping. We never know when will they ride the wave, all they know is that they heard it first as a scam, and that's all there is. Still, there are other ways to pay online. They will not be thinking about Bitcoin first.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 08:49:59 AM

Absolutely! Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has a lot of great features that could really help people especially in this severe crisis. If only everybody in the world believes and trust it's usage and the benefits that it brought to us,  then probably the spread of virus can be lessened and the world's economy will never drop at its worst.

We can't push them to like and learn to use Bitcoin, a lot of people are even thinking that it is a scam despite the years it is pumping. We never know when will they ride the wave, all they know is that they heard it first as a scam, and that's all there is. Still, there are other ways to pay online. They will not be thinking about Bitcoin first.

Indeed. That is why they need to learn about these misconceptions about Bitcoin, enabling them to learn is one way to correct their thoughts and to provide some new visions to them. Although, that doesn't really ensure their thoughts and interest would change, but it is a way to make a difference. As I can see, during this pandemic, lots of people have started thinking and really engaging with Bitcoin despite their ignorance about it before.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 11:28:10 AM

...the only difference is that it has so much volatility. ...

But still limited to be used since there are still a few stores and merchants that are using it. But then again compared to gold, bitcoin is still new and in time, it will get the attention it greatly deserves. Right now, as long as people get interested in it, bitcoin will continue to flourish. Small steps leads to bigger steps in the future. Let's take that small steps at a time for a bigger steps in the future.

Agree, I've watch one of the videos of Yes Theory, they try to live for 24 hours using only bitcoin, they can't even understand what it is at first, and its really hard for them to explain it too. They managed to ride a plane using btc, and it took them a lot of time finding a restaurant that would accept btc, glad they have found one, but the struggle is real. The whole video makes me realize that it would really be hard for now to live a day using btc only.  No one as of now would go through such effort just to use btc, they can just use their currency.

It may be hard for now but its all right, there are still those restaurants and companies that accepts btc.

dondonk

Activity: 588
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 05:39:17 PM

I like learning about bitcoin because of the technology which I think is unique and new. in the middle of people who live with a centralized financial system. having different knowledge is a pleasure in itself. then the value of bitcoin continues to increase from year to year. I think having some bitcoin as an investment asset is a joy.
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 09:43:19 PM

You don't have to be a tech savvy person to be able to use bitcoin.
I believe anyone who can use a credit card to pay online would be able to pay with bitcoins too. You don't need to know how things work under the hood.
The problem with cryptos is that you are the only one responsible for securing your funds. There is no third party to take care of it.
Also, many tutos and guides overcomplicate things which makes eldies more reluctant to use bitcoin.

oh yeah, this is the true nature of bitcoin. anyone can own bitcoin and anyone can use. it's just that no third party is willing to become a legal security agency for bitcoin which makes this a bad thing because if one day bitcoin has a negative problem we can only let go without being able to take care of bitcoin

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 02:07:43 AM

Good point. As we all know, we cannot please everyone. And we cannot push other people to like and be interested in bitcoin just like we, in this community, do. But let's just continue our enthusiasm and fascination with it. Others will soon see it and hopefully, they'll give it a chance.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 03:29:09 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and digital currency. It has affected my life, it has freed me from the scourge of poverty, it has given me a chance to know the world; So I like to learn and use Bitcoin. Money can be made by investing in Bitcoin, money can be transacted quickly and cheaply without the help of any third party.

mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 03:54:23 PM

Well, I'm really not quite sure why you are saying that you are not a fan of continuous learning but in reality even though you do not want that to happen, it actually happens subconsciously. Learning will always happen within the Cryptocurrency Industry even though we only interact with Bitcoin. Learning about Bitcoin is actually one of the most productive things I could have done since it helped me earn a little. Having knowledge about Blockchain Technology can also help me land jobs that involves developments regarding Blockchain.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 912

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2020, 04:31:01 PM

why i like to learn first of all this is very genius creating future of money and this coin already hit the market and so many people are joining the project to make even better, and why i use bitcoin because i earn bitcoin and using it for living  Grin so yeah i just hope not just bitcoin all of crypto industry growing like DeFi that all over the news right now  Cool

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
iyamoxjhian

Activity: 356
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 07:56:08 AM

out of curiosity because I witnessed how a family friend earned from bitcoin so I got interested and eager to learn.I experienced to earn from the hardwork of bitcoin and now Im enjoying it..thats the important thing to do when you work on something, enjoyment.

ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 08:23:58 AM

Well said mate.

You can predict the short term price through technical analysis, a lot of people thinks trading is like gambling but it is a myth because trading is a set of rules and you need to know what kind of analysis that you should use in order to make gains. I think people should not view bitcoin as just source of income, because  a lot thinks that it is a form of investment and not a form of currency that can develop the payment system in the near future.

Having a good mentality can give us not just profit because we can learn nee concepts and ideas that we can use. We should not be part of the majority of people who are lazy to learn, we should commit that we are forever student of the market because it is always changing and for us to able to adapt certain changes.

That is quite true and fortunately we just need or wait for the right time on when to invest our money since there will be moments that we can gain maximum profits when we invest at the right time. Its a gamble but many people and users are willing to accept that risk since it will still be their own money anyway. Its also quite true that people learn at any times even though they do not want to. Having knowledge is the best investment to have since we can utilize our time on how to gain or earn more Cryptocurrencies (even Bitcoin).
roadrunnerjaiv2025

Activity: 122
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 08:32:46 AM

Agree! We cannot make something as complex as the blockchain technology digestible for anyone, especially for older people if we don't understand its inner workings.
HunyB

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 08:35:57 AM

Crypto currency is a type where you have learn more about Currency rather than earning it .The proper knowledge of Bitcoin leads to make you a millionaire or a irrelevant knowledge and concept make you ragpicker. The choice is yours everywhere in current scenario the market is so volatile so take step carefully.  Cool
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2020, 01:55:22 PM

Everyday is a learning experience for us bitcoin enthusiasts and crypto currencies supporters that will bring positive impact towards future adoption on paperless system we are hoping for everyone on what bitcoin can be a useful tool on financial services in the future.  Blockchain technology is a vast form of education towards people who adopting it in real life and using it for the sake of one ideology is to make and help humanity to have better life and living.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: