Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:24:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I like to learn and use bitcoin  (Read 2399 times)
nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 10:29:01 PM

I believe bitcoin will become a trend of global payment systems so by learning bitcoin from now on is a must do
Bitcoin is more familiar with a digital asset right now. People who buy Bitcoin prefer to use it for investment than for a payment purpose. Not many countries that already legalize Bitcoin be a payment tool, so not really sure that it can be a global payment system in the future.

I hope that more schools teach bitcoin so that students are not too late to get to know blockchain technology.
There are many schools around the world that have a blockchain class, probably they will learn Bitcoin and altcoins as well. When we are talking about blockchain, we cannot separate it from Bitcoin and altcoins. It is surely not too late to learn blockchain or Bitcoin, this technology is still called new technology.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 01:13:23 PM

You are absolutely right. When we want to teach people about something, we should have the knowledge for it. You are so kind to give your knowledge to people around you about bitcoin. Because it is true that bitcoin is able to make a change in someone's life, the most important thing is that he wants to learn and keep trying. At least this will be a positive thing for other people.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 03:32:22 PM

We learn every day about day to day's activities not excluding Bitcoin as a whole. For me the use of Bitcoin is an investment because I will rather convert any idle money into bitcoin than holding it.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 11:20:29 PM

Cryptocurrency plays a great role in this modern world. Even I am also new in this crypto world and I am so pleased and excited to learn about this crypto world. Crypto will have a great future ahead and my only aim is to make a future in crypto. Many people will soon learn about crypto as the time will go on because those days aren't far when bitcoin will be used as world currency.

Bitcoin user may be very happy when bitcoin will be used as world currency. You are correct, i believe that there is a great future with bitcoin. Just learn and invest with bitcoin.
I agree with you. Bitcoin might end up as world currency. Although, many countries are against Bitcoin and have placed a ban on cryptocurrency, but I believe with time they will realize it value and probably embrace it. Many people are learning and getting into the Crypto world everyday. Getting into the Crypto world was one of the best decision I have taken.

We learn every day about day to day's activities not excluding Bitcoin as a whole. For me the use of Bitcoin is an investment because I will rather convert any idle money into bitcoin than holding it.

I see Bitcoin to be a good platform for Investment, especially, long term Investment. When you hold Fiat Currency, the value remains the same. But, when you invest it in Bitcoin, the value will surely rise.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 04:43:41 AM

Cryptocurrency plays a great role in this modern world. Even I am also new in this crypto world and I am so pleased and excited to learn about this crypto world. Crypto will have a great future ahead and my only aim is to make a future in crypto. Many people will soon learn about crypto as the time will go on because those days aren't far when bitcoin will be used as world currency.

Bitcoin user may be very happy when bitcoin will be used as world currency. You are correct, i believe that there is a great future with bitcoin. Just learn and invest with bitcoin.

Bitcoin has always been a trend in various media so that it makes us optimistic that the future of bitcoin will be bright, by learning blockchain technology and especially bitcoin, we get many benefits because blockchain applications can be applied in various types of transactions such as bank services, tax payments and so on.
Arvin01

Activity: 60
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 09:15:01 AM

When I learned a little bit about Bitcoin, I was deeply shocked by its technology. I began to study its history and its technology. It's really perfect.
I recommend Bitcoin to my friends. Everyone around me already knows Bitcoin. We keep learning the knowledge of cryptocurrency, and we don't want to be eliminated by technology.
Technology continues to innovate. We must learn to accept new things.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 09:39:49 AM

Technology continues to innovate. We must learn to accept new things.
If only a lot more people are like you, always embracing new technology but this also comes with a price though, not being careful might end up with us being taken over by the machines, now what I mean by that is that we got so dependent that we don't have any way to live without them.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 02:25:33 PM

I have been familiar with Bitcoin since 2016 and it has helped me ask questions. I have never stopped learning to get the knowledge I am today. Bitcoin piqued my curiosity in the crypto space. I see Bitcoin as a currency of strong value, stability, and strong decentralization. The current applications of blockchain and cryptocurrencies are inspired by the first blockchain, Bitcoin.
There are many reasons why we should learn crypto or much more in bitcoin, in the first place crypto is seems to be the future of money for humanity as our world is constantly changing into its edge. We are now at digital world and everything will goes digitally for online payment, money transfer, investment and etc. We should have to learn crypto today because this where the world bring us all.

Learning and not being redundant even though we don't use it. We learn a lot but only use a few things like trading for money, investing in trends and use decentralized applications.
In practice, there is little need to use cryptocurrency for payments.

Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 03:07:38 PM

the reason I like to learn and use about bitcoin, because I want to have new challenges, and I want to know about crypto more deeply, I don't want to be left behind in the digital age, because now everything is internet, so if I don't want to learn and understand about bitcoin, I feel lost, because I threw away the opportunity that has come, besides I have friends who want to guide me, so I will continue to learn and always learn, while there is an opportunity..
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 03:18:15 PM

the reason I like to learn and use about bitcoin, because I want to have new challenges, and I want to know about crypto more deeply, I don't want to be left behind in the digital age, because now everything is internet, so if I don't want to learn and understand about bitcoin, I feel lost, because I threw away the opportunity that has come, besides I have friends who want to guide me, so I will continue to learn and always learn, while there is an opportunity..
Yes not outdated technology is very important . Because we live looking forward and moving forward will be able to repeat yesterday's things. I'm like that too.. For sure money is my reason to keep learning. Because of bitcoin I can have income outside of my main job.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2021, 03:22:54 PM

Yes not outdated technology is very important . Because we live looking forward and moving forward will be able to repeat yesterday's things. I'm like that too.. For sure money is my reason to keep learning. Because of bitcoin I can have income outside of my main job.

Agree , technology is evolving so life is also adapting to it so there is no reason why we shouldnt adapt bitcoin in our life. Bitcoin now is most of people seeing it as an investment because of its price which was true because there are ton of holders out there that is just waiting for the bull run . Learn bitcoin and invest on it if you do have spare money
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2021, 03:25:22 PM

when all you learn is bitcoin in the market. of course, the orientation that grows in your mind is money. and it will indeed make you more excited.
but if you learn how to use and develop blockchain for real activities. you can really see the real benefits of technological developments in this new era.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 01:32:57 AM

when all you learn is bitcoin in the market. of course, the orientation that grows in your mind is money. and it will indeed make you more excited.
but if you learn how to use and develop blockchain for real activities. you can really see the real benefits of technological developments in this new era.

There's more to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency itself than just earning and stabilizing your income because you have a back up, in this new era of crypto, you have multiple options on how you can expand that income of yours, various platforms and options like trading or investing, NFT games, once you discover these options, you'll see that it's more than just hodling and repeating yesterday's thing.
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 02:56:36 AM

it is about the benefits of cryptocurrency no matter which is, either bitcoin or altcoin it is beneficial to all of us.

first because this is a currency in which easily to use worldwide.

second this is volatile and can be used as trading material while still a currency.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 02:29:38 PM

it is about the benefits of cryptocurrency no matter which is, either bitcoin or altcoin it is beneficial to all of us.

first because this is a currency in which easily to use worldwide.

second this is volatile and can be used as trading material while still a currency.

Bitcoin and altcoins are the assets of the future, now the marketcap of cryptocurrencies is over $2.5 trillion and I'm sure more and more countries are following El Salvador who are accepting bitcoin and cryptocurrencies on par with fiat currencies.
juliepower

Activity: 200
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 04:29:42 PM

Why I like to learn and use bitcoin because it is easy to transfer currency to other in a very fast mode in digital way also it has a good security and safe. It gives us easy to buy or transfer. Also it very popular all over the world because people can earn , buy or invest. You are the owner of your own no other person or government involvement. It is also future oriented for investment.

BaeSuzy

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 09:56:12 AM

My journey started when my smart friend told me to take a look into bitcoin and after that I started by looking for websites to earn bitcoin / other cryptos online without investing anything. After earning a little I messed up trading / fees and what not. After that learning experience I invested 100$ every month and I bought BTC from $14K until $5K and then I stoped buying. I payed an average of 8K/btc

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 01:20:27 PM

Currently more and more global companies are actively developing bitcoin so it is feasible to have bitcoin, learning bitcoin is fun because we can understand various tips for investment and make it easy for us to transact without having to wait for confirmation from third parties such as banks.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 03:01:38 PM

Like you I also believe that crypto have a great future ahead and crypto will last long until there is technology. I am engaged to crypto since 2017 up to now yet I am still excited to see what comes next especially to the leader coin bitcoin. I really wonder how high btc price can go. I am also excited seeing again and again the way btc pump. It is really pumps fast but of course it does not always happen. Way back 2017 when it almost hit 20k , the next super pump was already this year.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 09:44:41 AM

A dream of inviting our old citizens to bitcoin will not be possible if we ourselves lacks the fundamental knowledge about it, the best way to properly explain things is to first learn and use it. There's we can formulate various analogy to correlate terms and to lead them in the right path as they engage themselves with bitcoin. I believe that there's no boundary of ages for people to use it, that is why I like to learn and use bitcoin.

Indeed there's no age requirement to use or join bitcoin. But for newbies or even old people who are interested and want to get involve in crypto world, the terms/words might sound gibberish to them that's why its a challenge to use simple terms and word for them to understand it better. There's also plenty videos and blogs on the internet for them to see on "what is bitcoin?" for starts until they eventually learn the fundamentals.

There's also a lot of perks about bitcoin because it's a digital currency, it can be used as mode of payment or transaction. Or buy/sell bitcoins so that you can make profits from it to make your life more comfortable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: