Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:28:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][2POW] Luck - A new consensus algorithm to eliminate large mining pools  (Read 6518 times)
x23a1s

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

kiramine.com

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 07:34:34 AM

Hello everyone, after our careful analysis of your opinions and careful thinking, we finally decided to keep the 5W premine, and the rest will be burned after 2 days.
The remaining premine will be used for:
26400 - Reward for two-year seed servers: 1100 * 12 * 2 = 26400
23600 - used for community incentives for the past year

In addition, our recent development plan is as follows:
1 android decentralized wallet - the development of basic functions has been completed, and it can be released after the test is completed.
2 Enable multi-core mining - in the early days, we suggest the miner to open multi-instance mining on multi-core machines, which brought complexity to the operation of miners. In response to the urgent request of the majority of miners, multi-core mining on multi-core machines will be supported, this feature is currently being scheduled.

That are great news mate I agree at 100%

yeap i also think that this is a good decision
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hextobig

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 07:59:39 AM

Hello everyone, after our careful analysis of your opinions and careful thinking, we finally decided to keep the 50000 premine, and the rest will be burned after 2 days.

1 android decentralized wallet - the development of basic functions has been completed, and it can be released after the test is completed.
2 Enable multi-core mining - in the early days, we suggest the miner to open multi-instance mining on multi-core machines, which brought complexity to the operation of miners. In response to the urgent request of the majority of miners, multi-core mining on multi-core machines will be supported, this feature is currently being scheduled.

agree that.
cryptoneum

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 02:25:33 PM

Hello everyone, after our careful analysis of your opinions and careful thinking, we finally decided to keep the 50000 premine, and the rest will be burned after 2 days.

The purpose of this coin is anti-mining pools and to achieve that we need more nodes to join the network, and to for that you need to create more awareness of this project maybe by signature campaign but destroying those coins will not achieve anything.

And why there was no voting on this?
AllForOneA41
Copper Member

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 06:15:37 PM

The purpose of this coin is anti-mining pools and to achieve that we need more nodes to join the network, and to for that you need to create more awareness of this project maybe by signature campaign but destroying those coins will not achieve anything.

No voting because a loot of ppl say that best is burn em
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 06:30:23 PM

Maybe this is the best decision after all. Burning a part of the premine and keeping part for development is not that bad as burning 100% of the coins premined.
By doing this way, the dev is pleasing both sides (the keepers and the burners). I can live with it, even if I am not 100% for it.

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
AllForOneA41
Copper Member

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 07:04:44 PM

Sherlock please check mail I want to move seed nodes provided by me on other server. Send You details in mail. Cheers
Sherlock.Holmes (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 02:25:11 AM

We made the decision after comprehensive analyzing some feedbacks from emails and forum. I think for a year of bounty, 23,000 luck should be enough, otherwise it would be unfair to miners.
Sherlock.Holmes (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 02:31:22 AM

Sherlock please check mail I want to move seed nodes provided by me on other server. Send You details in mail. Cheers

I have already replied to your email, before your servers expires, we will change it.
please don't change the seeds if it is not necessary in the future, thank you.
sky-white

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 02:34:33 AM

Hi sherlock, is there any way to calculate the number of nodes or power of luck?
AllForOneA41
Copper Member

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 05:58:47 AM

I'm wondering can you add in Windows wallet option that after click on address it will be copied by default? This can make things easier instead of ctrl+c Smiley
othell_rogue

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 09:56:04 AM

I'm wondering can you add in Windows wallet option that after click on address it will be copied by default? This can make things easier instead of ctrl+c Smiley

This is an option I miss too, but since I use a gaming mouse I've set it to "copy" - "paste" with the side 4th and 5th buttons.
If you don't have a gaming mouse you can try some apps from the web, that do just this, auto copy highlighted text in Windows. Google it.

MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 02:29:59 AM

quite good idea, but why you need auto copied address? its is because you mining on diffrent wallet or something? for me current wallet is easy enough for me only the interface isn't quite friendly, i would like to requst at dev multi-sender wallet for upcomming bounty if they wish to do it.

Hi sherlock, is there any way to calculate the number of nodes or power of luck?

for now i dont see any tools that can calculate the number of node, but i beliave there is over 5000+ node on chain are online.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
othell_rogue

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 08:25:30 AM

I also believe that are somewhere between 5K and 10K nodes mining LUCK, since I was not able to mine on e single coin in 72h which I know it is based on luck but even so, were mined 13K blocks (coins). As far as I saw people are mining with 100-200+ nodes (the ones that are still mining). So for me with one PC is not profitable anymore even tho the price of the coin increased lately.

Sherlock.Holmes (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 09:31:53 AM
Merited by MonsterV (1)

Hello everyone, 1% of luck's pre-mining has been burned 248805, and there are still 49,999 lucks left for seeds and bounty. good luck to luck and everyone. Cheesy
othell_rogue

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 09:50:41 AM

Hello everyone, 1% of luck's pre-mining has been burned 248805, and there are still 49,999 lucks left for seeds and bounty. good luck to luck and everyone. Cheesy

Thanks for the info! Even I didn't agreed 100% with the burn of the coins, at least you have managed to keep 50K of LUCK. Use them wisely and don't forget to make some nice bounties  Grin since mining is harder and harder these days.

x23a1s

kiramine.com

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 12:01:45 PM

can you share the burned transaction ID with us, please ?
sky-white

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 12:36:31 PM

can you share the burned transaction ID with us, please ?

i see the burned transaction ID is 0x84df7676505a3a710599aa317ce7934cc54c40921024dba939d5aaf7c8b7812d.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 03:09:23 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2020, 03:37:40 PM by MonsterV

Good job dev !! you're made right decision, i hope to see any bounty running for luck project in very soon, im very happy to help you manage the bounty for a years as my contributions, just wondering if eric from qtrade will list us on thier exchange as their said after the premine was burned.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AllForOneA41
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 03:15:36 PM

Any news regarding multi thread mining wallet release ?
x23a1s

kiramine.com

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 04:35:53 PM

Good job dev !! you're made right decision, i hope to see any bounty running for luck project in very soon, im very happy to help you manage the bounty for a years as my contributions, just wondering if eric from qtrade will list us on thier exchange as their said after the premine was burned.

eric didnt said that they will list us, he just said that he maybe will list us but no promise, but its possible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: