Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: unsupported private key format  (Read 553 times)
NWilliams (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 02:35:04 PM

Morning, i am having issues with withdrawing money from my private key from blockchain to coinbase.  i constantly receives this message: unsupported private key format.  Please advise.

Thanks
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1656
Merit: 687

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2020, 02:45:04 PM

You'll have to give more information than this, without revealing your private key.

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids Exchange LN (20 coins). 1% fee. No KYC <€50/month
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Foru[url=https://bitcointalk.org/m
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 02:48:49 PM

What do you mean "from blockchain to coinbase"? From where you got that error message?
Hey Bro, do never use your private keys. Even i can't understand your issue but it seems you are doing some dangerous moves. Afaik, none would ask you for your private keys unless you are willing to migrate from a wallet to another but this option isn't available with coinbase wallet as far as i can remember.
Whatever, do never reveal your private keys! And do never believe anyone contacting you in private pretending to help you, he is surely trying to steal your keys.
You need to explain further your issue so we can help you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: