Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should we need to do for a successful ico  (Read 1429 times)
hwteeer

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 08:53:33 PM

What I would say here - not just waiting matters, but more exploring. For example, talking about me, I am not just focusing on one or another new product, but choosing the industry and start exploring. So basically, with such an approach I can get deeper into the field. And these days there is a strong product on almost any field

Ok, and what markets are you now following from the growing ones? Probably even any solutions you can recommend? Cause I am not an expert, so would definitely be interested to talk to experienced person here
witbla

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 08:54:09 PM

Ok, and what markets are you now following from the growing ones? Probably even any solutions you can recommend? Cause I am not an expert, so would definitely be interested to talk to experienced person here

The one I would probably outline is Centric token. Cause basically the one is staying for new and unique standards on the field
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 08:55:19 PM

The one I would probably outline is Centric token. Cause basically the one is staying for new and unique standards on the field

And can you share more on the solution itself? Cause I am curious to her
witbla

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 08:56:51 PM

And can you share more on the solution itself? Cause I am curious to her

Centric is coming with 2 tokens. The first token, Centric Rise, is the network's transactional currency - it steadily increases in price hourly in accordance with immutable price blocks set publicly one year in advance. The second token, Centric Cash, is pegged to the first and will freely trade on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Google them to check more
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 09:12:45 AM

to be able to obtain a successful ICO - the community should see new ideas regarding the project, not as repetitive ideas.. even the project has powerful marketing but the community does not want its useless.. there are a lot of ico's failed last time because of no community involvement

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 09:18:34 AM

Many ideas and opinions can be used for successful ICO. But each concept must be realistic and usable. If your project is based on a real-life product or service, it will attract more investors. Moreover, you must have a definite future plan and it must be transformed into reality. And you must work hard on the project and work on its development. If people can accurately gather information about the future potential of your projector and its token of use, it can be a success.

The problem is most investors are already disappointed with blockchain projects so right now, to be successful in raising funds is like punch in the air. Unless, you are truly backed by famous companies. I think, there's no need to ask how you can be successful in handling ICO but rather look for potential big whales that are willing to finance your project. If you believe you have novel idea here, pitch it to them and if your foundation is rock solid, I don't think they will say no.
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 09:42:17 AM

to be able to obtain a successful ICO - the community should see new ideas regarding the project, not as repetitive ideas.. even the project has powerful marketing but the community does not want its useless.. there are a lot of ico's failed last time because of no community involvement
And for now if you want to build a new project with a new idea, then don't use fundraising methods through ICO anymore, because ICO's reputation is already so bad that even though there are new ideas in the project the community will never trust the project again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 09:46:52 AM

Many ideas and opinions can be used for successful ICO. But each concept must be realistic and usable. If your project is based on a real-life product or service, it will attract more investors. Moreover, you must have a definite future plan and it must be transformed into reality. And you must work hard on the project and work on its development. If people can accurately gather information about the future potential of your projector and its token of use, it can be a success.

The problem is most investors are already disappointed with blockchain projects so right now, to be successful in raising funds is like punch in the air. Unless, you are truly backed by famous companies. I think, there's no need to ask how you can be successful in handling ICO but rather look for potential big whales that are willing to finance your project. If you believe you have novel idea here, pitch it to them and if your foundation is rock solid, I don't think they will say no.
Yes, even if how good the idea of the project, there is no point if there will be no investors to come. Investors are already avoiding the crowdfunding as they don't make any profit from it. Agree from what you have said, unless they have someone in their back that can support their project to advertise to big investors, as long as they like the idea of the project, they will become successful.
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 09:55:30 AM

Hi everyone , We hope to Launch a ICO in next month ,  So we need to complete our ICO successfully , So we need your IDEAS to launch a successfull ICO campaign...

What should we do except bounty and Airdrop?

ICO is no more mate, IEO is the best presently and to come out with good results you have to be careful which exchange you choose or will choose for raising fund, good exchanges means good results

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: