Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:04:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do Black lives matter or All lives matter?
Black lives matter? - 4 (11.1%)
All lives matter? - 32 (88.9%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Black lives matter or Do all lives matter?  (Read 1546 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 12:01:19 AM

whats your oppinion?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 08:50:05 AM
Merited by suchmoon (7), Foxpup (3)

All lives matter, which is why it is important to take a stand to defend exploited and disenfranchised minorities. The BLM movement is vitally important, and a step forward on the long road to true equality of treatment and opportunity. "Black Lives Matter" actually means "Black Lives Matter, Too".
I don't think that saying "All Lives Matter" is an appropriate response to BLM, because it implies that the demands and rights of white people aren't being met... which is patently untrue. I've not answered the question posed at the top of the page, because it is a false dichotomy, because the alternatives overlap. To say "Black Lives Matter" is not to imply that white lives don't, rather it is saying that all lives matter equally, even those that society treats of being of lesser value.

cryptoperkele

Activity: 889
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 09:21:05 AM

This is like asking for someone to help and call an ambulance and they would respond: "Why you specificly? Ambulance is for everyone!"
Not every protest can be about you and no one ever claimed that all lifes don't matter.

PopoJeff

Activity: 414
Merit: 182

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 09:36:55 AM

Both. Equally. 

But the problem I have is BLM was built on a lie, and still perpetuates lies. And is now nothing more than a Political tool for the left around election time. 

I actually believe it is more racist of those calling everyone racist, to believe ANY minority cannot make it on their own without your extremist liberal help.   Look how well that worked out for the residents of Minneapolis.

The laws of the US guarantee equal opportunity, not equal outcome.  Outcomes require effort. And don't go screaming 'but they're poor' to me. Take a look at some fine trailer parks in WV or TN and you'll see the same outcome from white folks.

It's not race causing these issues.

And I'm Irish, so I know a little about my ancestors being enslaved.

Home garage miner: (3) S19j pro
COVID-19

Activity: 63
Merit: 7

Bad. Taste. Humor.

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 11:09:31 AM

All lives don't matter, except for those at the top. It has been like this for centuries. It's a false reality we live in. 1984.
You can't change the system. See Monsanto.

Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it.
Getting paid for shitposting is even more pathetic!
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 11:29:21 AM
Merited by PrimeNumber7 (1)

whats your oppinion?

Of course all lives matter.

"Black Lives Matter" is a racist, supremacist movement.

The "Black Power" salute is equivalent to the "Heil Hitler" salute.

Both salutes are racist as fuck.

Indeed, we live in 1984.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 12:05:04 PM

All lives don't matter, except for those at the top. It has been like this for centuries. It's a false reality we live in. 1984.
You can't change the system. See Monsanto.

They want to get down to well under half a billion as far as I can tell.  For the sake of argument lets say that 1 of 10 survive. Knocking off 9 of 10 people should be pretty easy.  Announce a 'covid-19 vaccine' tomorrow and you've got it.

The trouble is that unless a fair bit of effort is undertaken the 1 of 10 people who survive are going to be highly selected toward those who are resistant to the current threats.  That is to say, resistant to 'you' and your bullshit.  It's a natural fallout of the evolutionary principle.  Then instead of a sheep ratio of 99/100 you end up with a sheep ratio of, say 1/2 on a population-wide basis.  That's not a winning end-game for 'you'.

You are pretty much going to need (mis-labeled) 'AI' to decide who to bump off and who to keep and an individually selective system of doing the deed in order to ensure that you end up both with the overall population numbers you want AND the appropriate ratio of sheeple, potential sociopaths with skilz, general boot-lickers (aka, 'noahides'), etc.  A good working ratio is (((2700-to-one))) worker bees to chosen, but again, you gotta get the right 2700 from the current population or the experiment is an immediate fail...and hold that ratio steady or things won't be 'sustainable'.

'Social media' (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc) have gathered the data needed to determine who are 'safe keepers'.  Now it's just a matter of 'pursing the seine' in such a way that the fewest of the unsafe ones get away.  Just like herring fishing in Alaska, it is common that the entire season comes down to one set.  Get it wrong and you have to wait until next year to try it again.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 12:21:09 PM

All lives matter, which is why it is important to take a stand to defend exploited and disenfranchised minorities. The BLM movement is vitally important, and a step forward on the long road to true equality of treatment and opportunity. "Black Lives Matter" actually means "Black Lives Matter, Too".
I don't think that saying "All Lives Matter" is an appropriate response to BLM, because it implies that the demands and rights of white people aren't being met... which is patently untrue. I've not answered the question posed at the top of the page, because it is a false dichotomy, because the alternatives overlap. To say "Black Lives Matter" is not to imply that white lives don't, rather it is saying that all lives matter equally, even those that society treats of being of lesser value.

i don't think so BLM puts attention on pointless cases like george floyed and causes damage, while ignoring universal cases many hard working policemen died due to their racist mob riots.

all lives matter or you are a racist.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 12:23:10 PM

Both. Equally. 

But the problem I have is BLM was built on a lie, and still perpetuates lies. And is now nothing more than a Political tool for the left around election time. 

I actually believe it is more racist of those calling everyone racist, to believe ANY minority cannot make it on their own without your extremist liberal help.   Look how well that worked out for the residents of Minneapolis.

The laws of the US guarantee equal opportunity, not equal outcome.  Outcomes require effort. And don't go screaming 'but they're poor' to me. Take a look at some fine trailer parks in WV or TN and you'll see the same outcome from white folks.

It's not race causing these issues.

And I'm Irish, so I know a little about my ancestors being enslaved.

you are wrong,

BLM puts attention on pointless cases uplifting drug addicted black criminals, while ignoring hard working people.

if there would be an organisation called police brutality watch where petty crimes are being checked for severe punishments, that would be something

stop feeding racist mobs if you want a nonracist society.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 12:26:35 PM

whats your oppinion?
We are all one, whether black or white or brown or yellow people should not differentiate but the black lives matter movement people that blacks are on risks for being black because of the treatment they receive, because there are so many blacks have lost their lives the same way, of course the movement just want their voice heard and be treated as equals.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 12:39:14 PM

pointless cases like george floyed

Some profound cognitive dissonance there - unless you are self-identifying as a racist?

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 01:05:07 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2020, 01:21:59 PM by KingScorpio

Some profound cognitive dissonance there - unless you are self-identifying as a racist?

it is all live matters or you ARE a racist, because you priotise one life for an other.

we have something like that already its called "human rights" but black people try to ignore that and try force others to care about them, instead of being nonracist and neutral.

they are authoritarian, in america they silence others with death threats and this way they have broken the polls

Besides Black lives matter is:

a racist, authoritarian, violent, looting pseudosocialst mob.

it is what america always was fighting against

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 04:27:32 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2020, 05:21:07 PM by BADecker

it is all live matters or you ARE a racist, because you priotise one life for an other.

we have something like that already its called "human rights" but black people try to ignore that and try force others to care about them, instead of being nonracist and neutral.

they are authoritarian, in america they silence others with death threats and this way they have broken the polls

Besides Black lives matter is:

a racist, authoritarian, violent, looting pseudosocialst mob.

it is what america always was fighting against

All lives matter.

This means that if somebody doesn't want to take part in activities of some other race, since his own life matters, he doesn't have to... as long as he lives and lets live.

Nobody in America is required to "buddy-up" to customs and doings of other people that he finds obnoxious to his way of life. However, he must allow them to live in their ways, even if he finds them obnoxious.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 05:07:31 PM

whats your oppinion?
We are all one, whether black or white or brown or yellow people should not differentiate but the black lives matter movement people that blacks are on risks for being black because of the treatment they receive, because there are so many blacks have lost their lives the same way, of course the movement just want their voice heard and be treated as equals.

I agree, no matter who you are. But there is something else. The Indians were also oppressed and exterminated, but there is only such a boom. What is the reason for this? If you do not want to be oppressed, do not let yourself be oppressed. Is not it? Why are racism issues raised only in relation to Afro?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1973

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 06:43:34 PM

Human life is priceless and there is absolutely no difference in what color skin. It is true that sometimes I think that some people abuse their position, namely their disadvantaged rights.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 06:58:57 PM

whats your oppinion?

I agree, no matter who you are. But there is something else. The Indians were also oppressed and exterminated, but there is only such a boom. What is the reason for this? If you do not want to be oppressed, do not let yourself be oppressed. Is not it? Why are racism issues raised only in relation to Afro?

because they have learned to use it the best while all others discovered way to have benefits in the republics created, besides indian opression was ordered, europeans never had the choice, they where also forcefully converted to that religion

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 07:20:56 PM

Human life is priceless and there is absolutely no difference in what color skin. It is true that sometimes I think that some people abuse their position, namely their disadvantaged rights.

I agree. But explain why people die at all, and how they die very fast in war. I mean, if life were priceless, you would think that there would essentially be no death. Or is it the rareness of life that makes it priceless.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 07:23:03 PM

whats your oppinion?

because they have learned to use it the best while all others discovered way to have benefits in the republics created, besides indian opression was ordered, europeans never had the choice, they where also forcefully converted to that religion

All you are saying is that the republic is a form of dictatorial rule. If all the members of the republic - the citizens - saw the Indian massacres, would they have been for them or against them? Remember, the Indians did their own massacres, too.

Cool

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 07:26:35 PM

whats your oppinion?

All you are saying is that the republic is a form of dictatorial rule. If all the members of the republic - the citizens - saw the Indian massacres, would they have been for them or against them? Remember, the Indians did their own massacres, too.

Cool

exactly the republic freed the indians from their tribal wars and gave them a common langauge and common currency,
europeans today still suffer because they don't have a single currency like the people in former european colonies have.

madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1973

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 07:34:18 PM

I agree. But explain why people die at all, and how they die very fast in war. I mean, if life were priceless, you would think that there would essentially be no death. Or is it the rareness of life that makes it priceless.

Cool

Each of us is only given life once. That's why it's priceless. We can't buy a second life for any money.

People like sheep are led to slaughter so they don't appreciate their lives...

I think wars are being fought to reduce our planet's population, as the planet gets more polluted every day. Just imagine that every liter of oil extracted from the bowels of the earth is replaced by a liter of fresh water that we can no longer use.  Sad

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███