Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:54:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do Black lives matter or All lives matter?
Black lives matter? - 4 (11.1%)
All lives matter? - 32 (88.9%)
Total Voters: 36

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Black lives matter or Do all lives matter?  (Read 1554 times)
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 12:18:39 AM

Anyone with even just 10% of their brain functioning can see this is a script being played right up to election time and every time by treacherous entities and individuals manipulating black people this time and creating division.
~true story Grin

Yes, that's sad, but true. Trump cautioned the black community about this multiple times during his election. The first time I saw him talk about running for POTUS was 2015, very early, and he spoke alongside a black man who had lost his son to mindless gang violence in the ghetto.

He said he would build up the minority communities.

Now certain elements would burn them down.

Blacks brutalize and exploit blacks the same as whites brutalize and exploit whites and vice versa.They have to realize this is not a race issue and look at the statistics and the ratios of who is committing the most violent crimes more frequently and by the law of averages is most likely to come into a lethal situation with law enforcement.

This does not excuse the reckless behavior of officers who use lethal force when it is not necessary however this can also be attributed to individual personalities and attitudes within an institution more than it being a systemic problem the same way it can be attributed to the difference between gang culture among some black males and academic culture among other black males/or females (for purposes of equality Cool

The same above applies to white/ hispanic / asian criminal behavior/culture v academic etc etc.

The black lives matter movement have to look at the underlying facts and the whole truth more than the selective truths being thrown out there to feed the hysteria by the very people who are manipulating them Smiley

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 12:22:31 AM

I'll worry about black slavery, as soon as they have the same concerns over Irish and Chinese slavery.

I don't see the Irish asking for reparations from the British either.In fact they would probably have endured the worst levels of oppression from colonial power.I think approximately 40% were even starved to death while the wheat and other food resources were at the same time shipped to Britain.

The Irish fortunately look rationally at what was then and what is now.As far as I know they are still Britain's largest economic trading partner today although this may have changed in the last few years.

This is an interesting video on the history of their oppression and many of our Black lives matter friends and colleagues might do well to see how this "whitest of white" race suffered simply because of their refusal to "kneel" before the crown.  https://youtu.be/WHr9GRgRw_M  #whiteprivilege

To all my Black friends and persons of differing races,creeds and colors I once again say you are being played with the old divide and rule tactic  Smiley

god made this world in a way that only those beliving in him the most are being sovereign all others are meant to be their slaves. it will always be this way.

99% of people where slaves all over the world i will not listen to that black racist crap anymore, no one is as racist as black people

I've been to both Sierra Leone and Rwanda among other places and have seen and heard first hand examples of this.Not to mention the historical savagery committed among their own race simply due to tribal differences.

There should be only one race made up of unique and diverse individuals with each individual respecting each others differences having the freedom to determine their own destiny protected by a wholly fair and inclusive constitution that allocates quotas and tasks based on merit and suitability and a government that works to underwrite such freedom but instead they undermine it. #humanrace

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 12:50:34 AM

I'll worry about black slavery, as soon as they have the same concerns over Irish and Chinese slavery.

I don't see the Irish asking for reparations from the British either.In fact they would probably have endured the worst levels of oppression from colonial power.I think approximately 40% were even starved to death while the wheat and other food resources were at the same time shipped to Britain.

The Irish fortunately look rationally at what was then and what is now.As far as I know they are still Britain's largest economic trading partner today although this may have changed in the last few years.

This is an interesting video on the history of their oppression and many of our Black lives matter friends and colleagues might do well to see how this "whitest of white" race suffered simply because of their refusal to "kneel" before the crown.  https://youtu.be/WHr9GRgRw_M  #whiteprivilege

To all my Black friends and persons of differing races,creeds and colors I once again say you are being played with the old divide and rule tactic  Smiley

god made this world in a way that only those beliving in him the most are being sovereign all others are meant to be their slaves. it will always be this way.

99% of people where slaves all over the world i will not listen to that black racist crap anymore, no one is as racist as black people

I've been to both Sierra Leone and Rwanda among other places and have seen and heard first hand examples of this.Not to mention the historical savagery committed among their own race simply due to tribal differences.

There should be only one race made up of unique and diverse individuals with each individual respecting each others differences having the freedom to determine their own destiny protected by a wholly fair and inclusive constitution that allocates quotas and tasks based on merit and suitability and a government that works to underwrite such freedom but instead they undermine it. #humanrace

these tribal indifferences where power struggles no one wants to work and do sacrifices and tried to find others as idiots to work for them, thats why africans migrate around the world

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 01:33:47 AM

Back in the time following the Great Flood of Noah's day (about 5,000 years ago), the people WERE one race. As one race, they worked together to attempt to reach the stars by building the Tower of Babel. God didn't like their attitude, so He split their language among them is some way, that they became different races. The method He used probably changed their physical appearance as we see today.

Odds are that God doesn't like the greatness we have become in some ways. After all, He made all things for us to use But He wanted us to recognize Him in all of it. But we are "advancing" without recognizing Him. And through communications and translations we are becoming one race, again.

Covid and the race riots might look like things that we are perpetrating on ourselves. But they just might be the thing that God is allowing to keep the races separate the way He wants them.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 02:07:33 AM

ther is again unrest in the usa over someone that shot a black man in atlanta usa.

black people try actively to destroy nonblack states and social orders and try to actively undermine the safty and security of nonblack people

if thats not racism what else is? africa is huge, if they thing something like systemic racism exists they can build africa.

BellIcon

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 02:57:20 AM

If all lives matter than that covers black lives. No?
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 03:03:13 AM

If all lives matter than that covers black lives. No?

it actually does depending on neutrality of black people. if black people act racist (what they do) people automatically become defensive, what black people then see as racism

y_stars

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 03:38:11 AM

All lives matter unless the person is a selfish criminal. The type that would kill you, scam old ladies out of their lives savings, and so on. So I guess not all lives matter. Also looters.
Renampun

Activity: 2324
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 05:14:45 AM

this news is very popular on all social media...
even from what I read, Atlanta police chief Erika Shields resigned over this incident, it looks like the US police have to undergo a psychiatric test before becoming a police.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 06:37:03 AM

this news is very popular on all social media...
even from what I read, Atlanta police chief Erika Shields resigned over this incident, it looks like the US police have to undergo a psychiatric test before becoming a police.

i doubt making your country nice for black people is a great idea, look at italy you only get punished to be a good guy.

its sometimes better to be feared then to be loved was once said by machiavelli.

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1104

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 12:13:49 PM

As an european, I have no respect for the black lives matter movement. I feel like they're trying to turn everything into a debate about racism.
A black man gets killed while robbing a store? He was obviously klilled because he was black. People should see how ridiculous this situation is.
Soon a black guy will be able to take a shit on your lawn and if you say something you'll have a group of his friends protesting and throwing rocks at your windows.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 02:18:38 PM

As an european, I have no respect for the black lives matter movement. I feel like they're trying to turn everything into a debate about racism.
A black man gets killed while robbing a store? He was obviously klilled because he was black. People should see how ridiculous this situation is.
Soon a black guy will be able to take a shit on your lawn and if you say something you'll have a group of his friends protesting and throwing rocks at your windows.

they are racists, why else do they have so much problems with the police?

eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 06:37:48 PM

I don't think a few lives here and there matter that much at all compared to the amount of lives sacrificed to achieve what they are trying to tear down over just a few..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
PopoJeff

Activity: 414
Merit: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 07:05:40 PM

This BLM movement has become a bastardized abomination and has literally transformed into Criminals vs Cops.

Anyone find it interesting that this only flares up during election years?

Home garage miner: (3) S19j pro
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2020, 07:35:29 PM

This BLM movement has become a bastardized abomination and has literally transformed into Criminals vs Cops.

Anyone find it interesting that this only flares up during election years?

its sometimes better to be feared than to be loved machiavelli once said, considering europes migration crisis, and americas problems

most white people are pro diversity but since, africand are constantly pushing so lobbyistic,

the better long term solution would be to be feared

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 07:46:27 PM

If Black Lives Matter is the name of an organization, it doesn't matter... except maybe to the members.

If  Black  Lives  Matter  as people, then they matter just like any other people.

If the organization called Black Lives Matter has a bunch of people that harm other people and their property, Trump needs to designate them a terrorist organization just like Antifa.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
asianguy845

Activity: 175
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 07:48:02 PM

They're only saying black lives matter right now because black people are the ones blackmailing the government into giving them money to stop robbing people's stores.
Obviously, everyone's lives matters.  Cheesy
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2020, 08:10:05 PM

If Black Lives Matter is the name of an organization, it doesn't matter... except maybe to the members.

If  Black  Lives  Matter  as people, then they matter just like any other people.

If the organization called Black Lives Matter has a bunch of people that harm other people and their property, Trump needs to designate them a terrorist organization just like Antifa.

Cool

the problem is black people try to make their lives matter based on ressources of others, and that is rightwise where they are being exploited, but there where many white people that never have exploited them anyhow, and secondly not being exploited can be a bad desinty.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 08:14:15 PM

Cool

the problem is black people try to make their lives matter based on ressources of others, and that is rightwise where they are being exploited, but there where many white people that never have exploited them anyhow, and secondly not being exploited can be a bad desinty.

Hey! The IRS isn't made up of only black people.     Cool

asianguy845

Activity: 175
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 08:16:30 PM

Cool

Hey! The IRS isn't made up of only black people.     Cool

Nice man well said  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: