Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:51:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Check our new OFFICIAL SUMO ANDROID WALLET and have a chance to get a tip :)  (Read 515 times)
Germining (OP)

Activity: 778
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 12:58:56 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2020, 03:09:11 PM by Germining

Hey guys,

if you have an android - phone, make sure to download our latest mobile wallet! Just check the Appstore and search for SUMOKOIN! You can restore an old wallet with your seeds / keys or just start a new one (which we recommend)! Try it, it is very convenient!

If you past your address and QR-Code on twitter and tag @sumokoin_tweet, you may even get tipped!

https://twitter.com/Sumokoin_tweet/status/1270620798424883200

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.m2049r.sumowallet

Edit: Just to make this clear, the screenshot is an example - the tips won't be that big  Grin

Digital Cash For Highly-Confidential Transactions
Private • Untraceable • Decentralized • Fungible

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 01:43:39 PM

Is this some kind of airdrop? the task is easy enough to get a tip. How much will they give and is there a participant limit? the current price is $0.072966 USD and that's not bad

Germining (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 01:58:56 PM

Is this some kind of airdrop? the task is easy enough to get a tip. How much will they give and is there a participant limit? the current price is $0.072966 USD and that's not bad

I would not call it airdrop. It's a small giveaway to get some people into trying our new wallet. Monero did similar things with cakewallet Smiley If and how much one will be tipped is random. It will be small amounts, but I hope we will get you into trying to wallet anyway.

IMHO it is well done and good to use. SUMO is a privacy coin which is around since 2017, it is worth a look no matter what anyway  Smiley

FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 02:05:43 PM

Is this an official sumokoin wallet? If it's yes please announce on here, I won't dare import my recovery seed into an unofficial wallet that might have access to the imported seed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Germining (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 02:11:42 PM

Is this an official sumokoin wallet? If it's yes please announce on here, I won't dare import my recovery seed into an unofficial wallet that might have access to the imported seed.

Yes, it is an official wallet. You can check for the accouncements on our social media and on our github  Smiley You can download the .apk there too:

https://github.com/sumoprojects/sumo-android-wallet/releases

You can easily make a new wallet and send some funds to test if you do not want to use your seeds to restore an old wallet (as I mentioned above).

Luzin

Activity: 1428
Merit: 778

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 02:19:36 PM

Install wallet not from the official website is very risky. Bad event your assets will disappear. See the official Twitter Sumo at: https://twitter.com/sumokoin right they released an android wallet. You can check at https://twitter.com/sumokoin/status/1270021646779375616?s=20.
I got this official sumo twitter address from Coingecko. I do not help promotion, just investigate.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Germining (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 02:23:26 PM

Guys, as I wrote before: The one from the App-Store (the link I posted) is the official wallet. You may also use the link from our official github, both releases are the same of course. You can also use the link provided by our official twitter to get to the appstore.

I am very happy to see you guys do your research and take very good care about what you download and what not! This is how all people should do it!

Festac

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 02:53:25 PM
Merited by JHORN (1)

Lol, I'm better off with the official wallet, I've learn enough lessons from unofficial wallets, I was an early miner of sumokoin, Leviar and electroneum, sold some still got some, I tend not to bother with my holdings right now, I'm using paper wallet actually, I planned to hold for more years

Mandarijnen

Activity: 3
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 03:00:26 PM
Merited by Germining (10)

I am very happy to see you guys do your research and take very good care about what you download and what not! This is how all people should do it!

Yes, although I suppose most people in crypto are already enjoying a healthy level or paranoia there is no such thing as too careful. The application listed in the official Google Playstore is going to take a lot of paranoia away.

Thumbs up!
Germining (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 03:03:51 PM

Lol, I'm better off with the official wallet, I've learn enough lessons from unofficial wallets, I was an early miner of sumokoin, Leviar and electroneum, sold some still got some, I tend not to bother with my holdings right now, I'm using paper wallet actually, I planned to hold for more years

Let's make this big, so you read it: THIS IS AN OFFICIAL WALLET

Don't use it to store your main funds, but if you want to have some funds ready for easy access, use it. Or at least test it, and see how it works / give us a feedback. Would be much appreciated Smiley

qigong13

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 03:14:23 PM

Let's make this big, so you read it: THIS IS AN OFFICIAL WALLET

Don't use it to store your main funds, but if you want to have some funds ready for easy access, use it. Or at least test it, and see how it works / give us a feedback. Would be much appreciated Smiley
Yes, it is an official wallet but I think he means the .apk for android usually prone to hijacked and tampered so some people sort of paranoid if you give them something like that. I'm fine with the client wallet and really don't wanna trade my security away.
Germining (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 03:24:22 PM

Î get that of course. I only use the cli to secure my funds too  Wink The android one is nice to play around with though. You can download the .apk form our github and check the hashes if you like.

That's usually a good way to go!  Smiley

JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 03:28:09 PM

Sumokoin is one of the few most popular cryptonight coins just like how dero had it's moments, Sumokoin on the other hand is way better, I will definitely give this wallet a try, thanks for doing this wonderful job OP..

Germining (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 03:31:38 PM

Sumokoin is one of the few most popular cryptonight coins just like how dero had it's moments, Sumokoin on the other hand is way better, I will definitely give this wallet a try, thanks for doing this wonderful job OP..

Awesome, thanks mate! I'll give the compliments to our devs!

Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 03:52:23 PM

Yes, although I suppose most people in crypto are already enjoying a healthy level or paranoia there is no such thing as too careful. The application listed in the official Google Playstore is going to take a lot of paranoia away.

Thumbs up!
Nah, listed on Google Playstore is not 100% the apps is original and safe, you need to take further investigation. If you search about fake wallet listed on google playstore, you can easily found it [1] [2]

Since this wallet has been announced on official twitter, github, and website from Sumokoin... I think this is an original android wallet from Sumokoin.

[1] https://nulltx.com/google-finally-removes-2-fake-cryptocurrency-wallets-from-the-play-store/
[2] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5161847.0

Disclaimer : I'm not promoting this wallet

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Germining (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 04:15:41 PM

Yes, it is always important to be carefull. Now, since we talked about this... has anybody already tried the actual wallet yet? lol...

Germining (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 02:55:40 PM

I did send out a few tips today. Anybody else who want's to join?

Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: