Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:16:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I tried money making apps!  (Read 2433 times)
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 05:19:34 PM

Have tried doing money making apps which are mostly gaming apps that needs to be played daily with the goal of reaching a certain amount of money in order to be withdrawn but unfortunately turns out to be a scam. I know some of the apps in the article but I haven't tried them not because I don't want to, but because I felt like I cannot do their tasks. Some I don't really know yet, which I think I should give a try some time. Anyways, not all can be use as a daily source of income, just to have an extra income.
david81

Activity: 826
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 04:57:01 AM

More recently, Bitcoin needs a lot more than many members is the want to work so senior members, use hope they help new  member...Huh
david81

View Profile
June 24, 2020, 11:21:14 AM

How to work all campain
david81

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 06:17:54 AM

How to new bie to jr member plese help
Nathanz

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 01:45:24 PM

The only thing that is true about these kind of "money making apps" is that they pay; but don't get fooled by that fact. Yes, they will pay you but the amount really cost small as compared to how much amount of time you invest just by doing what these sites told you to do. They are actually getting data from you. They are the one who benefits from your service and not you.

vaultman
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 170

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 10:10:21 PM

To get money you need to work or benefit someone. There is no easy ways to get money for nothing. Get ready for hard work if you want to make money. For example, participate in hard bounty campaigns (like translation with 50 pages of WP).

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 12:48:39 PM

Some of the included money making apps were familiar to me since I always saw them in videos that tackles apps that is earnable. However, not all of them really pays you big time that equals the time and efforts you put at doing the tasks instructed by them. Also, some of it needs to reach a specific amount before withdrawing the points or money you have earned. 

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 01:27:18 PM

Hi folks,

So while shopping while I was bored in my previous post I ended up spending too much money… So I started to look for alternatives on how to earn more money cuz payday is still far away. 

I decided to try popular money making apps.

It was an interesting experience and it got me through the week. In the end I thought it would make an interesting article, which I managed to publish on Paybis.

In case you are interested, you can check it out here: https://paybis.com/blog/best-money-making-apps/

If you have any ideas which other apps I should add please let me know.

And share your experience with them as well.

Thanks and see you around after this quarantine ends!

Nice list and seems all are legit.

But would you mind making research and put here for the benefits of transparency ?since those listed have their own activities and different stay in crypto.

Some of the included money making apps were familiar to me since I always saw them in videos that tackles apps that is earnable. However, not all of them really pays you big time that equals the time and efforts you put at doing the tasks instructed by them. Also, some of it needs to reach a specific amount before withdrawing the points or money you have earned. 
So good for you,Would you tell us which are the sites that you use more often ?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
WinBIts

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 02:58:03 PM

To get money you need to work or benefit someone. There is no easy ways to get money for nothing. Get ready for hard work if you want to make money. For example, participate in hard bounty campaigns (like translation with 50 pages of WP).
You don't need to work or work hard to get money.
There is no easy way to get money for nothing - that's actually true.
However, you need to bring value to the person willing to pay you. Money is just a representation of value you bring to the world/
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 03:37:32 PM

Those are not money "making" apps. They are more like money "saving" apps. You receive cash backs for making purchase from those app. So you are not earning any money (unless you pay for others and keep the cash back for yourself), rather getting back a portion of yours.
And stop running after those money making apps. You will just make few cents off those apps!

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 05:14:14 PM

Although you can make a few bucks from those applications, but it won't be enough to feed on or cover your daily expenses, I have also tried several money making apps, but they never produced any good results,so I had to quit using them.

And about this, there's this application a friend of mine recommended I should use, have you ever heard of "Clipclaps" app?, it's on playstore,it's just about watching a couple of videos and earning some claps coins, which in turn  you can use to buy some chest etc, I made a few bucks from it,about 2-3$ in less than 24hours,but I didn't go any further after that, but you can add it the list of money making app, its a good one, highly recommended.

wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 12:32:23 PM

It was an interesting experience and it got me through the week. In the end I thought it would make an interesting article, which I managed to publish on Paybis.
But Roll Eyes the way you just call them money making apps, money doesn’t come easily from these platforms. You don’t just create account and get easy works and start making money. Another thing is that some of these apps you have mentioned are not available in every country, like the first one, Rakuten is not available where I live. Then the ones of cashbacks, I don’t really think they are worth being on the list since you will have to spend money to earn money, and it’s not even that you’re going to be making more than what you spend, you’re just going to make a small percentage.

Comparatively in my country other types of wallets like Gpay/amazon pay are having big discounts against what I could do with my cryptos and crypto based gift cards. I guess must need to wait some more time before making use of such apps to earn/save significantly by cash back offers.
babygun

Activity: 2128
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 09:20:35 PM

One app that is also interesting for making passive money is honeygain. It uses your unused GB. In fact it is some sort of mining, but it works slightly different.
They are legit and paying, but it will only give you a few bucks per month.

@BitcoinYu, maybe you could add this app to your list.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 04:10:30 AM

I had tried some money apps back then when i am new to crypto and it's really hard to make a payout because it requires lot of patience and time as well in order to get to that point when is ready to withdraw.  Grin
It's not worth it but its rewarding feeling because it's "free", that's the important thing but making it a long term was not on my mind and i have to get another ways of earning on crypto. Good thing i end on doing airdrops and joining bounty campaigns which is less stress on my part.

Negotiation

Activity: 1092
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 04:19:12 AM

One app that is also interesting for making passive money is honeygain. It uses your unused GB. In fact it is some sort of mining, but it works slightly different.

Yes the Bitcoin app is usually at the top of the market This is why it is possible to make more money by investing in it than other applications and GB is very low cost. But before that you need to know about the Bitcoin app.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2020, 10:39:46 PM

Only through the application and can make money? I don't think it's that easy. may be able to make money but the time needed to withdraw is very long and the results are not so much. You can search for it in the play store with the keyword "Faucet". but most of them are just scams and only advertisements. my suggestion is to install the Trading application , that is better.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 04:38:08 AM

Hi folks,

So while shopping while I was bored in my previous post I ended up spending too much money… So I started to look for alternatives on how to earn more money cuz payday is still far away. 

In case you are interested, you can check it out here: https://paybis.com/blog/best-money-making-apps/

And share your experience with them as well.

Thanks and see you around after this quarantine ends!

Though i am not familiar in some sites there but it seems you put a lot of effort to make this completely and possible.

I will try checking them one by one later today since this is sunday and i need to spend my time for my Family as bonding moment and family day.

Only through the application and can make money? I don't think it's that easy. may be able to make money but the time needed to withdraw is very long and the results are not so much. You can search for it in the play store with the keyword "Faucet". but most of them are just scams and only advertisements. my suggestion is to install the Trading application , that is better.

Have you check those sites OP put on the link?

Yeah faucet are shits nowadays but there are another approach OP has made and better you check it first before making this scam issues.

First time that i heard this one but yeah,will check this to look if this is legit and valuable.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 06:56:25 AM

I have searched a lot of apps in order to try and make money online.
Not only the most of them are scams and those who are not require a high amount to reach in order to withdraw. This amount needs years to be reached so it really doesn't worth to try.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2020, 07:33:27 AM

Not only the most of them are scams and those who are not require a high amount to reach in order to withdraw. This amount needs years to be reached so it really doesn't worth to try.
I believe that we should not be so naive as to hope for easy money using applications. You are right that almost all such applications are fraud and almost always ask the user to deposit a certain amount of funds for further activities. as a result, the user will lose their funds and will never be able to withdraw as if the money earned.
Barnabe

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 08:05:17 AM

I believe that we should not be so naive as to hope for easy money using applications. You are right that almost all such applications are fraud and almost always ask the user to deposit a certain amount of funds for further activities. as a result, the user will lose their funds and will never be able to withdraw as if the money earned.
I made some money online when I was a kid. It was kind of fun, but it takes a lot of time for vers vers little money. I should have valued my time more and tried to do something more valuable (learning new skills) or even try to build a website instead of being a "customer"

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███