Bitcoin Forum
September 14, 2024, 10:19:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most trusted projects ruined me !!  (Read 1743 times)
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 03:08:33 AM

I can't sure about that when so many people have been saying if they have been getting trapped at ATH. The position is also determining the result of these people who have invested in such project. It doesn't matter whether it's crap or good projects.
those who are trapped I think are people who are greedy for the money they are investing. smart investors will not buy when the price reaches very high and goaded into buying it.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 03:41:45 AM

i think if our coin in long term have low price or maybe scammed us maybe its be our fault when analizing project. we have to review our capability in analizing project that will give us profits. choosing wrong portofolio  happen to many people and we were not alone in this condition. make it as experience and we will take good lesson in future.
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 03:47:50 AM

Indeed, most old coins have drastically reduced prices, but that doesn't mean they have no potential anymore, I myself have hold several tokens since 2017 and I am sure when Altcoin season arrives, the price of old coins / tokens will also increase.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2020, 03:47:58 AM

What I have learnt from my 4 years association with cryptocurrency is that there is no such thing like "trusted". We had a number of "trusted" exchanges, such as Mt Gox, Cryptopia and BTC-e, and all of them went down without any warning. Personally, I have never trusted any of the new projects, but I know a few people who poured in almost all of their funds in such coins. 
MrMojoRising26

Activity: 611
Merit: 747

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 03:51:30 AM

Sucks to hear that, but at least you learned a lesson. You are not alone I'm sure most or all of us have lost money on a shitcoin at some point
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1188
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 04:32:38 AM

not because of the project but indeed the market conditions that made many projects unable to survive because their token value depends on the value of BTC which at that time continued to decline after a very high increase.
only big and strong projects can survive.
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 04:58:02 AM

Late 2017 and early 2018 i was holding lots of coins and tokens from the ico's in that some i really trusted with solution and team (not only me most of crypto community trusted). Now this coins or token became nothing . But some projects i entered  to sell for small margin profit these projects given profit . So holding token or coin for long term is meaningless.

That depends on the altcoins you hold, but if the coins are like Nem, Rdd, Dogecoin, Dgb, Eth, and more I could
say there is a fair holding happening with these coins. Although, I also encountered that too from the coins I received from the bounty rewards where most of them turned into nothing now but a piece of shit, that's the reality happen in crypto space.
basicnecromancycr

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2020, 05:08:02 AM

The main problem here is actually the main problem of all crypto realm: You never know which projects should be trusted. The best thing to do trust your research and to make it possible, you need to learn how to review a project.
rodskee

Activity: 2492
Merit: 204

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 05:35:24 AM

not because of the project but indeed the market conditions that made many projects unable to survive because their token value depends on the value of BTC which at that time continued to decline after a very high increase.
only big and strong projects can survive.

The market condition still relying with how bitcoin moves, most of those well known alts who experienced decent pumped
are now experiencing declined.
It's depend from how supporters and investors continue following the progress of their selected assets, coins that have
strong communities are still surviving.
Be aware that investing to this types of business needs to have a lots of knowledge and skills.

████████████████████                                                    OrangeFren.com                                                ████████████████████
instant KYC-free exchange comparison
████████████████████     Clearnet and onion available #kycfree + (prepaid Visa & Mastercard)     ████████████████████
Dondeon

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 06:17:53 AM

You might have got on the wrong sides of the coins you are holding or probably your timing was wrong, to conclude that long term hodl is useless may be out of point because some hodl for long term and were smart enough to cash out at the right time. Nothing last forever, you need to understand that.

TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 06:25:23 AM

Late 2017 and early 2018 i was holding lots of coins and tokens from the ico's in that some i really trusted with solution and team (not only me most of crypto community trusted). Now this coins or token became nothing . But some projects i entered  to sell for small margin profit these projects given profit . So holding token or coin for long term is meaningless.
Price spike in 2017 was caused by ICO hype, you got in at the wrong time, sorry to hear, ICOs aren't the most trusted projects for many, believe that, where is Bitcoin and Ethereum? At that point in 2017 I don't have the courage to buy top coins because they are at their ATH, I knew dump will happen later, your loss would have been little if you went for Bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 07:16:52 AM

The same thing happened to me as well during the 2017 bull run I kept holding coins because I trusted the teams too much but later they couldn't quite deliver the product. I had to sell the tokens later at a loss.

BINTEX