Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:59:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain 3.0, Next gen crypto talk  (Read 16967 times)
Mrpumperitis (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 03:25:50 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/algorand/comments/umrl45/algorand_and_hivemind_acquiring_napster_is_a_lot/

https://twitter.com/rheocrypto/status/1524188890671710209
RC
@RheoCrypto
#Algofam, for comparison, number of licensed tracks:

@Napster
: 90 million
@Spotify
: 70 million
@AppleMusic
: 70 million

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mrpumperitis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 12:24:30 AM

imo...dumps over

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
CaptainGhost

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2022, 07:04:36 AM

stable coins are collapsing, this can take btc to around 20k .. damn rip so many projects man..
Mrpumperitis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 04:49:18 PM

stable coins are collapsing, this can take btc to around 20k .. damn rip so many projects man..
Stablecoins are not collapsing, its only Luna and its scammy wannbe stablecoin UST.
Also ,just a few minutes ago the LUNA blockchain stopped and within the next 24-48 hours it will be delisted from almost all exchanges.

I still believe this is the bottom and a great time to pick the best coins up for so cheap...

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/history-repeating-terraform-ceo-do-kwon-was-behind-another-stablecoin-failed
This is why Fundamental analysis is so important before you invest.
Your investing in the team just as much as the coin...if the team is scammy then so is the coin.

Mrpumperitis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 04:00:27 PM

I got a real strong feeling that ALGO will be the coin most people feel safe investing in.
Amazing tech, team and partnerships with 0 down time.

ALGO could be the coin that flips ETH and challenges btc for the #1 spot.

Mrpumperitis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 05:41:44 PM

People are not selling their ALGO...
across exchanges the sell side is real thin...
Coinbase have increased the staking rewards from 0.4% to almost 6% in past 24 hours...

ALGO is ready to go up a few levels and will be hitting a new ATH soon.

CaptainGhost

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2022, 11:40:01 AM

I agree that ALGO is one of the strongest names in the business right now, but hitting an ATH in these conditions is pretty tricky. But hey, it's crypto!  Grin
Mrpumperitis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 03:27:31 PM

Been on holiday, just got back and damnnnnn
FK lol wow, we just saw capitulation,
time to pick up some coins  Grin

Mrpumperitis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 07:20:42 PM

Its been a long time since i spoke about Shmita crashes.
We are in the last few months of the cleansing of debts(market crashing)
If things go as they have in the past then we should be entering our long bullrun near end AUG-Sept 2022, this is when the current Shmitah ends and a new 7 year cycle begins.
If you know nothing of Smita then google it up
Shmita crashes , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydaNv5iQxvg

also so many people saying inflation blah blah, but i ask them what is being inflated and they have no idea....
There is only one thing being inflated to cause inflation, the money supply.
Crypto will always keep going up since its measured against the ever growing permanent inflated supply of fiat.

CaptainGhost

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2022, 11:15:27 AM

It's pretty obvious inflation is hitting us in all directions, consumer prices, gas, oil, war, covid and fuck ton of other metrics.
A bullrun in 2022 would in best case be a fake-out, resulting in a lower low of 10-13k btc ..

This is like 2017 over again, but with more shitcoins and bigger players involved.
powergear

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 07:35:11 PM

Do you think btc will not dump below 20k? Again I almost didnt take profit lol

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
Mrpumperitis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 02:45:37 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcafzHL8iBQ
Windows 11 Must Be Stopped - A Veteran PC Repair Shop Owner's Dire Warning - Jody Bruchon

Mrpumperitis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 02:50:20 PM

It's pretty obvious inflation is hitting us in all directions, consumer prices, gas, oil, war, covid and fuck ton of other metrics.
A bullrun in 2022 would in best case be a fake-out, resulting in a lower low of 10-13k btc ..

This is like 2017 over again, but with more shitcoins and bigger players involved.
True were are getting hit from all angles... its nothing new, just a bit more intense at the tail end.
I think soon weak will have sold out to strong and as we approach q3 2022 the bears will fade away and new highs will begin and lastfor the next few years.

Big players have been rinsing noobs with shitcoins and will keep doing so, its important they do so if we want to keep going up...the funds mostly stay in crypto...and the weak get rekt.

Mrpumperitis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 02:55:45 PM

It may dip a bit more but ti th9ink the worst is over and now peop-le will panic buy then get dumped on again in the 20k-28k range for a few more weeks....end of AUG 2022 is they key date to make sure you have your bags filled by, then wait and watch the fireworks from SEP 2022 onwards.

Depends on how you measure your profit, i measure most of mine by having more good coins than before.
Ratio/ swing trade a % of your coins on an up or down trend and you can always make more coin.
Fiat price to me is irrelevant because i know as time passes crypto will always go up because we measure our crypto value against shitty unlimited fiat lol.

Mrpumperitis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 03:16:34 PM

If btc goes down more, the rest of the alts will stop following and the biggest change we would see is btc lose its dominance by a large %.

powergear

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 03:38:47 PM

If btc goes down more, the rest of the alts will stop following and the biggest change we would see is btc lose its dominance by a large %.

Yes, I noticed that btc dumped more than alts last 7 days

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
powergear

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 03:49:20 PM

It may dip a bit more but ti th9ink the worst is over and now peop-le will panic buy then get dumped on again in the 20k-28k range for a few more weeks....end of AUG 2022 is they key date to make sure you have your bags filled by, then wait and watch the fireworks from SEP 2022 onwards.

Depends on how you measure your profit, i measure most of mine by having more good coins than before.
Ratio/ swing trade a % of your coins on an up or down trend and you can always make more coin.
Fiat price to me is irrelevant because i know as time passes crypto will always go up because we measure our crypto value against shitty unlimited fiat lol.

Yes, Selling some eth at 4k$ and buy back now for 1k$ would be nice, 4x more eth. People in my crypto group sold alts when they know what fed its going to do.

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
Mrpumperitis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2022, 02:00:52 PM

Yes, Selling some eth at 4k$ and buy back now for 1k$ would be nice, 4x more eth. People in my crypto group sold alts when they know what fed its going to do.

Leon Lv, the CEO of the world’s largest Bitcoin mining pool, AntPool, has other ideas on how best to approach Ethereum’s upcoming merge. On July 26, Lv explained that the company, which is closely tied to hardware giant Bitmain, would be investing $10 million “to build the prosperity of ETC.”

With AntPool and Bitmain backing the plan to switch to Ethereum Classic, the momentum may be with them.

Vitalik Buterin previously lent some weight to Ethereum Classic as a serious option for those who wished to jump from the Ethereum PoS train.

“There are plenty of blockchains, like there is Ethereum Classic which is the original Ethereum,” said Buterin. “It’s a very welcoming community and they’ll definitely welcome Proof-of-Work fans.”
https://beincrypto.com/ethereum-pow-fork-is-coming-soon-says-chinese-miner/

ETC currently has its all time high hashrate....it will go up alot more as ETH moves to pos.(Sept 19 2022)
Price action will also follow...1ETC prob around $300

Mrpumperitis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2022, 05:41:27 PM

Well done Elena and all the Metis team...i hear VB will also be attending..... Shocked

https://twitter.com/ElenaCryptoChic/status/1556325230376779777?cxt=HHwWgoCw-aPjlpkrAAAA

Tomorrow is a big day. My first time moderating a panel. 🤯🤯🤯
At the @ETH_Toronto for 5000 people 🤯🤯🤯🤯
💥My esteemed panelists will be
@tianlim
 @rcastag
 @0xJoshuaSL
 @DaShak
 What should I ask them about #Ethereum #Developer #community building???

Mrpumperitis (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2022, 05:53:37 PM

Heres a thought....

ETH is going to POS soon..what about Metis...well
ETH 2.0 is a layer 1 fix, where they are changing from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake and implementing sharding, which will increase the speed of the base layer. It helps Layer 2s increase in the speed that they post their transactions. That it means that the speed increase the ETH 2.0 will provide and will be multiplied by the speed of all Rollups, including Metis

So Metis benefits from ETH going to POS...excellent.

Now ETC will remain POW but fees will remain high...maybe ETC can use Metis as its layer 2 and get the low fee benefits ETH is currently getting.

Both Ethereums can use Metis  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: