Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:11:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ethereum investment for future ??  (Read 1622 times)
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 09:56:08 AM

Ethereum is still one of the top coins in crypto-market for many years and also the most popular coins in crypto-world next to bitcoin so I think there will be a lot of growth in it for few years. The potential of this coin is lit so by investing in ethereum for future, it will be big I supposed.
very precise opinion, we can not underestimate the experience that has had by ethereum in a very long time struggling in crypto, of course a lot has been done that can make ethereum is still recognized as the best in altcoin. many grow new and try to replace ethereum but they are unable and not as tough as ethereum. ethereum is still highly sought after and held as a very promising investment

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 12:46:57 PM

I am very positive about the new update, Vitalik Buterin said that Ethereum 2.0 will be a work of art. In a few days finally, the test net will be launched, so I believe that the final update will come already this year. That would be perfect because no one of Ethereum competitors developed such enormous technology as Ethereum did.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 05:47:21 PM

I am big time follower of ethereum from initial days i was holding ethereum even the price less than 100$ and also i was holding ethereum at the price of 1500$ . But based on recent development i am highly speculative ethereum price after 2.0  release . Once POS introduced the problem of scalability will be solved  Maximum supply will be fixed . So i am slowly investing on ethereum from my savings part by part reasons are below
1) Inflation in global curreny or fiat curreny ( ehtereum and bitcoin is best alternative invetment solution )
2) Ethereum is the best Smart contract creation platform holding major DAPP's in market
3) Real world use case
There is a less usage (or should I say acceptance?) for Ethereum. So it doesn’t really have real world use case. Bitcoin has more adoption and usage than it does. I have not been able to spend Ethereum directly or find someone that accepts it as payment, it’s usually BTC. Ethereum is just better than other cryptocurrencies.

I have seen competitions, but it always beats coins that are out there to compete with it. I don’t invest much in it, I usually buy more of bitcoins than any other coin in the market. It’s usually the right choice for me and I am making profit from it.

Because unlike 2017 and 2018, ethereum is having more tough competition right now. There are plenty of choices for investors to go away from ethereum compared they they did some 2 or 3 years back. So, ethereum may not be a tight investment for long term but in short term we may get somewhat better returns compared to most other altcoins.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 06:51:45 PM

Well I'm sure if ethereum 2.0 released then the price will increase, it is really good to buy now and it is also good for long term investment, I believe it will hit again $1,000 price in the future.
In the future, if people do staking on Ethereum 2.0, I'm also optimistic that ethereum will increase. but it needs to be understood also the increase from ethereum is inseparable from bitcoin so indeed we ourselves must see these factors as a reference

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 08:29:08 PM

Ethereum is still one of the top coins in crypto-market for many years and also the most popular coins in crypto-world next to bitcoin so I think there will be a lot of growth in it for few years. The potential of this coin is lit so by investing in ethereum for future, it will be big I supposed.
the potential of the coin is really very high, but we still have not understood if the community will wait for the development of this project or not. Now there are much more new and rapidly developing projects that deserve investment

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 09:26:50 PM

yes ethereum is one of the best investment for future,, it has a lot of potential specially now they are launching ethereum 2.0 they put a lot of effort to build this eth 2.0.. if i have extra i will bag more 

JasmineRose

Activity: 630
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 09:49:17 PM

Ethereum is the second best coin for a reason and it's not hard to see, the project has many competitors but till date none of these competitors can beat ethereum, hell yes ethereum is for the future just like how Bitcoin will keep triumphing
Yeah you are right, sir.
Ethereum is absolutly investment for the future like Bitcoin.
People here knows how Ethereum grow and so many token used ERC-20 or Ethereum blockchain.
We just keep hold or buy more to get more profit next when ETH bull.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 11:35:31 PM

yes ethereum is one of the best investment for future,, it has a lot of potential specially now they are launching ethereum 2.0 they put a lot of effort to build this eth 2.0.. if i have extra i will bag more 
Many users this coming upgrade will change and can be the best performance of ethereum. Well let's hope ethereym will soaring high again, but, until this day Ethereum is one of my best hold coin. Though many copy cat in the market I can say it is the investment for the future.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 07:24:33 AM

Many users this coming upgrade will change and can be the best performance of ethereum. Well let's hope ethereym will soaring high again, but, until this day Ethereum is one of my best hold coin. Though many copy cat in the market I can say it is the investment for the future.
no doubt ethereum be best investment today and in future. moreover ethereum core developer do some important developtment about its feature and network scalability.  holding ethreum as major coin in crypto market give us more comfort , when crypto price drop there are alot traders will buy it in dip with huge fund. so for future, ethereum must be in our bag.

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 07:47:12 AM

I am big time follower of ethereum from initial days i was holding ethereum even the price less than 100$ and also i was holding ethereum at the price of 1500$ . But based on recent development i am highly speculative ethereum price after 2.0  release . Once POS introduced the problem of scalability will be solved  Maximum supply will be fixed . So i am slowly investing on ethereum from my savings part by part reasons are below
1) Inflation in global curreny or fiat curreny ( ehtereum and bitcoin is best alternative invetment solution )
2) Ethereum is the best Smart contract creation platform holding major DAPP's in market
3) Real world use case
There is a less usage (or should I say acceptance?) for Ethereum. So it doesn’t really have real world use case. Bitcoin has more adoption and usage than it does. I have not been able to spend Ethereum directly or find someone that accepts it as payment, it’s usually BTC. Ethereum is just better than other cryptocurrencies.

I have seen competitions, but it always beats coins that are out there to compete with it. I don’t invest much in it, I usually buy more of bitcoins than any other coin in the market. It’s usually the right choice for me and I am making profit from it.

Because unlike 2017 and 2018, ethereum is having more tough competition right now. There are plenty of choices for investors to go away from ethereum compared they they did some 2 or 3 years back. So, ethereum may not be a tight investment for long term but in short term we may get somewhat better returns compared to most other altcoins.
I dont understand how your saying ethereum is not having real world usecase most of the blockchain based projects or Dapps using Ethereum smart contract . You can check it in Dappcentral , DAppradar there some other . Without research how your making this statement . I am also strongly beliving that ethereum having issue with scalability and MAximum supply limit once it is fixed . We cant touch etherum before that we should wake up  and start accumulating ethereum.
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 08:08:59 AM

Other eth competitors might have few good features that can't be find on ethereum blockchain but still ethereum will be people's favorite, this project has earned the heart of the people, developers and big companies, ethereum is the best smart contract haven, even if more competitors shows up it's not going to be easy to beat ethereum

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 08:22:44 AM

Agree! Right now, ETH is one of my preferred coins in the market. The upcoming upgrade will help ETH gaining their power and position in the cryptocurrency market, I believe. Furthermore, the side effects of the ETH 2.0 launching event can bring another bullish season for altcoins. We're expecting that to happen since the market has been in a "recession" for a while!

Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 08:42:20 AM

When it come to altcoins, Ethereum has shown to be the best for over a long time now and will probably remain that way which is shown right from its features to its use cases. Many blockchains has come up with the idea of offering a better smart contracts feature but till date Ethereum keeps topping the chart thus proving yet again that the team knows what they are doing. Also, another attribute which will increase the competitive advantage of Ethereum is the forthcoming upgrade. So from my own opinion, Ethereum has everything which makes it a good investment choice for the future and thus one of the best altcoins in my portfolio.

CrowdforAngels

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 08:43:33 AM

I am big time follower of ethereum from initial days i was holding ethereum even the price less than 100$ and also i was holding ethereum at the price of 1500$ . But based on recent development i am highly speculative ethereum price after 2.0  release . Once POS introduced the problem of scalability will be solved  Maximum supply will be fixed . So i am slowly investing on ethereum from my savings part by part reasons are below
3) Real world use case

Do you also invest in Ethereum because of the price, feel it is more attainable than BTC?
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 01:07:23 PM

I am big time follower of ethereum from initial days i was holding ethereum even the price less than 100$ and also i was holding ethereum at the price of 1500$ . But based on recent development i am highly speculative ethereum price after 2.0  release . Once POS introduced the problem of scalability will be solved  Maximum supply will be fixed . So i am slowly investing on ethereum from my savings part by part reasons are below
3) Real world use case

Do you also invest in Ethereum because of the price, feel it is more attainable than BTC?
They also said plan for ethereum investing slowly so right discussion for all the members. Nowadays BTC and ETH is the leading cryptocurrency so both are good invest in future years. most of the peoples are pick the top ten leading coins are we must split and investment ratio of trading. This year COVID was affected the entire market still crypto will tackle the all issues so expect more pump on upcoming months.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
AnniDey

Activity: 102
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2020, 06:15:01 PM

Etherium is usually one among definitely the dollars. When I buy Etherium in a variety of promotes, although investing now's incredibly hazardous. Besides Etherium all the other dollars are possibility obtain at this point. I most certainly will devote no matter the opportunity. Mainly because devoid of hope I most certainly will not to ever competent to proceed with lifetime. Well, I will probably devote intended for Etherium futures, although I most certainly will imagine and discover this market webpage, then I most certainly will devote.
momchilandonov

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 07:08:57 AM

For sure, there are a lot of projects based on eth. I think that it will have great future
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 07:21:08 AM

3) Real world use case

As speculation, the price may rise, but here the main component is mass application. I think this is much more important than the price.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 07:22:42 AM

Ethereum still regarded as the best smart contracts of all time, it's features of accumulating many copycat, many shit projects is based know ethereum network, ethereum is open for all and that's it's mainly primary agenda.
Ethereum markets had been stagnant, dump at the same time gain her stability, I have profited from ethereum after a huge dump. I think ETH 2.0 will definitely escalate the price of the coin in July.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 07:27:28 AM

Ethereum still regarded as the best smart contracts of all time, it's features of accumulating many copycat, many shit projects is based know ethereum network, ethereum is open for all and that's it's mainly primary agenda.
Ethereum markets had been stagnant, dump at the same time gain her stability, I have profited from ethereum after a huge dump. I think ETH 2.0 will definitely escalate the price of the coin in July.

Ethereum 2.0 will affect the price in long-term, July is too early, maybe in a several years. I am in profit as well, but
it's nothing what I expect in a several years from now. When Ethereum 2.0 gets established and fully functional.
   We have to be patient and accumulate. I don't like to hurry things, and ti expect miracles to happen over night. Ethereum
will need time to develop and attract more companies and more people.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███