Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:21:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the great quote pyramid thread!  (Read 4919 times)
Sannyasi (OP)

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2011, 04:20:06 AM

"IT STOOD FOR BUTTS LOL HE SOLD BUTTS AND THAT WAS HIS BUTTS CREDIT CARD, TO BUY BUTTS"
My favorite quote from the "Continue the story..." Thread.
Dude.. Way to fucking KILL the pyramid

Do you actually have to add to the tread, or can you just quote the person above you without saying anything?
You have to say something. To do otherwise will get you fucked over by the mods.
@Phinnaeus Gage: Nice trick Smiley
Whatta jerk

Oh, I forgot to ask, are we allowed to add a second post, or is this supposed to be just one step per person?

just one step, up the pyramid, LOL HAY, Lets put a bounty for whoever get's the 100th "brick" in the pyramid

about time we started this shenanigan again
Has this been done before?

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

If I did it right, the coded box is no longer part of this thread. Carry on!

Trying to get my post outside of the nested quotes. Hope this post did it.

There is a "preview feature" to see if things look right ...

SOB! As many times as I've used that feature, I forgot to do so for that post. My mind went into pick and poke mode.

Fake Edit: Just previewed, and it's the most beautiful pyramid I've ever seen. I'm...I'm...I'm lost for words.

It is kinda amazing how big the quote pyramid grows in just a few hours!

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Fixed! Wish this was a real pyrmid scheme- the guy at the top always gets all the cake....

Oh look! Someone fixed the pyramid!
Should we try to make a sphinx?
I think we should stick to a pyramid for now, Alot of people are screwing up the pyramid, And it's so simple to not mess up,
Lets make the Great Quote Art Thread after we get a satisfactory pyramid, One step at a time guys...

Off topic crew never sleeps...

I'm in South Korea. It's only 12noon here.
Such glorious positioning of an the upper most brick!

That is indeed a nice cap for the pyramid but you removed a few layers in the process of giving the pyramid it's fancy hat Sad

1DxP5iL6hN5Gd3cwmDz9uFSntW8ALBQaGK

http://gamerkeys.net/common/home.htm <- the best place to get games!

my portfoio: http://windowsofamind.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2011, 04:33:06 AM

"IT STOOD FOR BUTTS LOL HE SOLD BUTTS AND THAT WAS HIS BUTTS CREDIT CARD, TO BUY BUTTS"

Do you actually have to add to the tread, or can you just quote the person above you without saying anything?
You have to say something. To do otherwise will get you fucked over by the mods.
Whatta jerk

Oh, I forgot to ask, are we allowed to add a second post, or is this supposed to be just one step per person?

just one step, up the pyramid, LOL HAY, Lets put a bounty for whoever get's the 100th "brick" in the pyramid

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

SOB! As many times as I've used that feature, I forgot to do so for that post. My mind went into pick and poke mode.

Fake Edit: Just previewed, and it's the most beautiful pyramid I've ever seen. I'm...I'm...I'm lost for words.

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Fixed! Wish this was a real pyrmid scheme- the guy at the top always gets all the cake....

I think we should stick to a pyramid for now, Alot of people are screwing up the pyramid, And it's so simple to not mess up,
Lets make the Great Quote Art Thread after we get a satisfactory pyramid, One step at a time guys...

That is indeed a nice cap for the pyramid but you removed a few layers in the process of giving the pyramid it's fancy hat Sad

FYI, I predicted the outcome of the quote pyramid way back in January by applying the elliot wave theory and monitoring global exchange rates. If you had subscribed to my TA, you'd all be rich in spirit.
BTCurious

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.

View Profile
November 28, 2011, 08:36:11 AM

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

FYI, I predicted the outcome of the quote pyramid way back in January by applying the elliot wave theory and monitoring global exchange rates. If you had subscribed to my TA, you'd all be rich in spirit.

DONE.

Thread closed due to lack of patience.

I'll play. Now you consider posting in my Totally Off-Topic thread and pledging to the Bitcoin100.

The c-c-c-combobreaker is gonna be so huge.
It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

You'd know, motherfucker.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

DONE.

I'll play. Now you consider posting in my Totally Off-Topic thread and pledging to the Bitcoin100.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

DONE.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

DONE.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

DONE.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

DONE.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

DONE.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Ouch, man. That is making baby invisible pink unicorn cry! (Invisible magenta tears)

dree12
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077

View Profile
November 28, 2011, 09:33:37 PM

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

DONE.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

DONE.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

DONE.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

DONE.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

DONE.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

DONE.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

DONE.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Ouch, man. That is making baby invisible pink unicorn cry! (Invisible magenta tears)
This will all be solved in due time. I guarentee it.

This forum does have a character limit for posts, right? Right?
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 16, 2013, 10:36:26 AM

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

DONE.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

DONE.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

DONE.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

DONE.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

DONE.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

DONE.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

DONE.

It's gonna be huge
Like your mother.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

This will all be solved in due time. I guarentee it.

This forum does have a character limit for posts, right? Right?

BUMP!
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 04:27:30 AM

This is a cracktastic quote pyramid.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

cosmofly

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:29:54 AM

Once there was a pyramid

pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 05:39:06 PM

Once there was a pyramid
Which rised from its ashes
the_poet
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035

Bitcoin accepted here

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:17:11 PM

Once there was a pyramid
Which rised from its ashes
And slowly grew

Under construction.
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:20:08 PM

heck there are several pyramics in egypt and there should be a couple here
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:08:57 PM

This is a cracktastic quote pyramid.

Whatta jerk

trollface
/trollface

Bwahahhahaa

It's a Pyramid Scheme!

Queops for the win
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:14:30 PM

Pyramid head
kuroman

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:49:05 AM

Pyramid head

Silent hill ?
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 04:20:31 AM

Dont post more than one line, it will screw up the pyramid
kuroman

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:43:12 PM

Not at all it will make a matter of perspective one side will look bigger Shocked
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:19:03 PM

Not at all it will make a matter of perspective one side will look bigger Shocked
I don't like that, though, so I'll remove it.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
kuroman

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:23:52 PM

I don't like that, though, so I'll remove it.
*it does look better like this Cheesy
ps: just coudn't help my self :p you can remove it, with the next post and we can go with a straight pyramid
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: