Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:00:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tensions brewing between Asian Countries!!!  (Read 674 times)
Juggy777 (OP)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 01:52:28 PM

I’m not sure why Asian countries are suddenly loosing their minds, and raising tensions with each other, and if you’re unaware of what’s going on then I’m referring to the situation between 1) North Korea and South Korea and 2) China and India.

In the first scenario North Korea has blown up a joint liaison office that they had set up with South Korea, and have threatened to send their military to their borders.

Furthermore the second situation is really peculiar as both China and India were holding de escalation talks, and suddenly both the countries ended up killing soldiers on each side.

Lastly I’m baffled as to why these Asian countries are trying to engage each other in such kind of situations, which can result in a full blown war if  they all don’t back down in their respective situations.

Sources:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53060620

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/06/north-korea-escalates-military-threats-defector-leaflet-spat-200616031254684.html

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/india-china-border-tensions-live-updates-indian-army-chief-meets-defence-minister-rajnath-singh/liveblog/76396873.cms
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 04:11:27 PM

You can guess that it is BLM losing their minds in the USA. So why not the Asian nations? Here's the point.

Elon Musk just launched hundreds of cubesats into orbit around the earth, that are active already.

For the last 20 years or more, nano-aluminum-oxide and nano-barium particles have been sprayed into the atmosphere worldwide, in the form of chentrails. The US military admitted it.

When you breathe in, or ingest nano-metals (from the plants you eat), it changes your body is subtle ways. Now you are susceptible to radio control, because the metals inside you react to radio waves. And the cubesats of Elon Musk (which are already active) are starting to irritate your emotions into doing all kinds of goofy stuff.

When the first of the cubesats successfully made it into orbit, Elon Musk rejoiced. That's understandable, since he had a big investment in the rockets and the cubesats.

I suggest that he rejoiced for another reason as well. I say he rejoiced because he had told the people who run the world that he should be able to do it... get cubesats into orbit. And if he failed, they would chastise him... maybe to the point of assassination.

Are they broadcasting 5G? What ever it is, it is affecting the minds and emotions of us all. The question is, what can we do about it?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 02:54:08 PM

I would imagine that the situation between China and India will escalate over the coming years. Whilst in the short-term this will probably die down as the emphasis is firmly on de-escalation, as we look to the longer-term we must consider pressures due to climate change, and how pivotal the Himalayan watershed is to all of this.

China and India are the two most populous countries in the world. All of SE Asia is very heavily populated. Climate change coupled with population growth will lead to increased demand for water, and the Himalayas are the source of the major rivers in the region. Ever wondered why China is so obsessed with control of the relatively obscure region of Tibet? Water. Whoever controls the sources of all these rivers has tremendous power.

Today, the conflict is mostly about posturing and land-grabbing and militarily-strategic locations. In the scheme of things, quite low-key stuff.
In the future that we're heading into, control of the Himalayan region will be all about water, and the survival and well-being of billions of people. And it won't be just China and India; all of the other nations in the area will have a vital interest here.

lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 03:14:51 PM

quite surprised too when North Korea had to destroy the office that had been used as a liaison, it is not known what the main purpose of doing it. information that is still confusing says that the office is no longer safe to live in because there are certain elements that are not clear either. but whether this will only distract certain issues behind it, until now no one knows. but time will explain, we hope that the tension there is a solution to be able to reduce. as well as conflicts between China and India which are difficult to understand. but in a corona pandemic situation such as this, the conflict that might occur could add to the difficult situation of being involved and there would be a big impact in a conflicting country, of course, impacting other Asian countries economically. because Korea and China are currently supplying renewable technology.

boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 03:24:19 PM

There's also the US vs. Iran and China. Although these two aren't related to a territorial dispute.

Btw, I'm not aware of this new incident about NK and SK. What's with it recently and what triggered NK to send troops?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ataraxiaceleste

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 05:13:51 PM

So far 20 Indian soldiers and 47 Chinese soldiers have been reportedly killed.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2020, 05:29:59 PM

I’m not sure why Asian countries are suddenly loosing their minds, and raising tensions with each other, and if you’re unaware of what’s going on then I’m referring to the situation between 1) North Korea and South Korea and 2) China and India.

In the first scenario North Korea has blown up a joint liaison office that they had set up with South Korea, and have threatened to send their military to their borders.

Furthermore the second situation is really peculiar as both China and India were holding de escalation talks, and suddenly both the countries ended up killing soldiers on each side.

Lastly I’m baffled as to why these Asian countries are trying to engage each other in such kind of situations, which can result in a full blown war if  they all don’t back down in their respective situations.

Sources:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/06/north-korea-escalates-military-threats-defector-leaflet-spat-200616031254684.html

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/india-china-border-tensions-live-updates-indian-army-chief-meets-defence-minister-rajnath-singh/liveblog/76396873.cms

thats because the usa is focusing on itself since russia hacked the election and put trump into power, these asian countries now see freedom to rob from their neigbours without having to fear that the naval power usa/nato weighs in and protects the balance.

Alt Coiner
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 08:31:11 AM

Sources:

They're just posturing and flexing they're influence, trying to see what  the other country would do and how soon they could react, that's all.

You can guess that it is BLM losing their minds in the USA. So why not the Asian nations?

The question is, what can we do about it?

Cool

Point taken! Sad  I agree, but can we (honestly) do anything about it? Huh

iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 06:42:18 PM

Everything of these tensions is politics of the cults and the cunts politicians. They mofos do these things deliberately for their propaganda and to dodge public attention due to their failure of handling the corona crisis.
not4mike

Activity: 137
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 10:39:39 PM

Tensions are actually brewing throughout the whole world instead, not just between Asian countries. Although I get your point, I'm just stating a fact based on my own observations right now as well.
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 12:24:00 PM

Lastly I’m baffled as to why these Asian countries are trying to engage each other in such kind of situations, which can result in a full blown war if  they all don’t back down in their respective situations.

Sources:

What Im actually afraid of right now is that when everything else goes back to normal, US and its allies will most likely attack China given the large global scale problem that the coronavirus has brought to the entire world! Hope I'm wrong.

Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 01:08:14 PM

China may be a very powerful country therein case there's tons of tension in every country within the world except us. it's the effect of the coronavirus South Korea's border system has weakened resulting in tensions between the 2 countries, but the killings might be stopped if China could control its troops However, I feel that the control of the virus will actually reduce the strain among Asian countries.

gmjutt6

Merit: 4

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 04:05:35 PM

You can guess that it is BLM losing their minds in the USA. So why not the Asian nations? Here's the point.

Elon Musk just launched hundreds of cubesats into orbit around the earth, that are active already.

For the last 20 years or more, nano-aluminum-oxide and nano-barium particles have been sprayed into the atmosphere worldwide, in the form of chentrails. The US military admitted it.

When you breathe in, or ingest nano-metals (from the plants you eat), it changes your body is subtle ways. Now you are susceptible to radio control, because the metals inside you react to radio waves. And the cubesats of Elon Musk (which are already active) are starting to irritate your emotions into doing all kinds of goofy stuff.

When the first of the cubesats successfully made it into orbit, Elon Musk rejoiced. That's understandable, since he had a big investment in the rockets and the cubesats.

I suggest that he rejoiced for another reason as well. I say he rejoiced because he had told the people who run the world that he should be able to do it... get cubesats into orbit. And if he failed, they would chastise him... maybe to the point of assassination.

Are they broadcasting 5G? What ever it is, it is affecting the minds and emotions of us all. The question is, what can we do about it?

Cool
They are just going in a wrong. As an Asian I can Understand that. All the countries in Asia are blaming or fighting with each other.
Like you can see.

We have 'no doubt' India was behind PSX attack, says PM Imran in NA.
Source: https://www.dawn.com/news/1566145/we-have-no-doubt-india-was-behind-psx-attack-says-pm-imran-in-na

China responds to India’s ban on TikTok, other apps; says India must be responsible
Source: https://www.financialexpress.com/economy/china-responds-to-indias-ban-on-tik-tok-other-apps-reminds-india-to-be-responsible/2008652/

Violent Ladakh clash leaves 20 Indian soldiers dead, Chinese troops killed-injured
Source: https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/india-china-face-off-ladakh-lac-casualty-indian-army-1689710-2020-06-16

There are dozens examples which can show the situation. But I share only three examples.
gmjutt6

Merit: 4

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 04:46:01 PM

China may be a very powerful country
You are saying China may be a powerful country. But as an Asian I will say that China definitely Powerful country. She is on top in Technology. And World consider the China as superpower.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1538

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 04:57:06 PM

We have 'no doubt' India was behind PSX attack, says PM Imran in NA.
Source: https://www.dawn.com/news/1566145/we-have-no-doubt-india-was-behind-psx-attack-says-pm-imran-in-na

About this one...

The armed separatist Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) took the responsibility of recent terror attack.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/06/gunmen-attack-pakistan-stock-exchange-building-karachi-200629060634288.html

Back in 2009 The very same guy "Imran Khan" was saying that if they are using violence against Pakistan, then they are doing a right thing.
I'd do the same as terror suspects, says Imran Khan

Giving evidence at a London terror trial, the sportsman-turned-politician said had he been in the same position as the two men in the dock he would have been prepared to take up arms.

He told the court he would have been willing to use violence against the Pakistan government if he had been from the country’s poorest province of Baluchistan, where he said the army had killed and kidnapped citizens, made 75,000 homeless, rigged elections and controlled the courts.

Imran, chairman of the Movement For Justice political party in Pakistan, was giving evidence during the trial of two Baluchi men.
------------------------------
Henry Blaxland QC, representing Hyrbyair Marri, one of the defendants, asked Imran: “Given your own knowledge of the situation in Baluchistan, you have gone on record to say that if you were a Baluchi you may have resorted to picking up a gun to defend yourself, is that right?”

Imran said: “To defend the rights of my people... I think if I had no access to getting into parliament because most of the elections are heavily rigged there.”

He added: “If I had no way of expressing my grievances or this injustice where... most of my people are below the poverty line, how else would I express myself?”

Imran, speaking via video link from Islamabad, said that when the Baluchi people protested, Musharraf sent in the army.

“Hundreds disappeared, there was extra judicial killing. It was treated more like a colony rather than a part of Pakistan,” Imran added.

Marri, 40, of Ealing, and Faiz Baluch, 27, of Wembley deny assisting terrorism and inciting murder abroad. The trial continues.

And look at his tweet, what he wrote when condemning the recent attack. May be its just a typo or he mistakenly cheered for the terror outfit due to his old habit.

He deleted the tweet right back when he realized that he made a mistake.

https://twitter.com/Iyervval/status/1277867620931301381

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2032

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 06:00:30 PM

Planned sabotage has now been launched in many countries, aimed at creating conflict situations and fomenting revolutions. I am surprised that most people still do not notice what is happening in the world and do what the world government needs.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1260

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 06:59:50 PM

Lastly I’m baffled as to why these Asian countries are trying to engage each other in such kind of situations, which can result in a full blown war if  they all don’t back down in their respective situations.
This tensions will not lead to a war, at least not now, imo no country can afford going to war atm, the ongoing war against corona virus can ensure that for the time being i think. Asia is the most populous continent on the planet, a war in that part of the world would be particularly more disastrous and the carnage unforgettable.

Tensions between and within countries is also not abnormal, only but few countries are free from that, what determines the extent it'll go to is how the issues are resolved and every country will prefer a resolution to a war, irrespective of their bravado at the beginning Grin.
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2032

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 12:50:01 PM

This tensions will not lead to a war, at least not now~

I don't agree. Even a small conflict can lead to war. Look at the situation in the United States. Before George Floyd's murder, more than one hundred black Americans were killed by police, but it was after his murder that the rallies began to escalate into riots. I'm sure if anyone wants it badly, this riot will quickly escalate into a civil war.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 12:43:13 PM

China may be a very powerful country
You are saying China may be a powerful country. But as an Asian I will say that China definitely Powerful country. She is on top in Technology. And World consider the China as superpower.
Shout-out from Philippines proud to be asian. We asian believe in rising up thru hardwork and not by stealing or looting from other countries that hampered there peace and security.

Barnabe

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 05, 2020, 08:36:02 AM

This tensions will not lead to a war, at least not now~

I don't agree. Even a small conflict can lead to war. Look at the situation in the United States. Before George Floyd's murder, more than one hundred black Americans were killed by police, but it was after his murder that the rallies began to escalate into riots. I'm sure if anyone wants it badly, this riot will quickly escalate into a civil war.
Don't forget that the ones protesting are a (very) loud minority. If a civil war were to happen, I think it would only affect some of the urban centers,but most of the country would remain intact.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███