Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Overcoming Systematic Racism with Bitcoin  (Read 332 times)
Nathanz

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 01:15:38 PM

I dont really think that Bitcoin has anything to do with this kind of issue. Like what most of the people replied here, Bitcoin is literally for everyone. It doesn't matter if you are white nor black.

In order to combat Racism is through educating people that each race is this world should be looked equally. Everyone has rights and will to live.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 01:21:06 PM

There is no way to overcome racism. It was debated, protested and it came to the point that it went to a civil war. It may lessen but it will never be eradicated in our society. In fact, even in this forum racism exist. We can`t say that educating the children may solve to remove racism in our society but it may help the future generation to become fair at all.

I believe that racism occurs because of mentality not in the color of the skin. We are all fair regardless of what we are in society, whether your born tan, black, white and even yellow. But the mindset of racists kill it. If ever bitcoin will help to solve this problem, being anonymous is really helpful.

Butmayselche

Activity: 32
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 02:31:03 PM

Racism is something that has existed since ancient times and comes from difference, the greater the difference and diversity, the more countries will gain more intellectual and epistemic wealth.

A country like the United States has succeeded in developing this diversity and difference and made it a source of strength, but many African countries have failed in this, and therefore have failed to revive their peoples.

Bitcoin will help unite the whole world in a single currency, thereby increasing the global feeling that something unites us.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 02:51:01 PM

I don't believe that Bitcoin and racism have anything to do with each other. They are completely separate topics, you are comparing apples and oranges.
Yeah I don't see the point of racism and bitcoin too, but I see the use of bitcoin, it is accessible and open to every one unlike the racism. But I don't really think that bitcoin can play a role with this old problem of ours. And stop with bitcoin will unite us, or some sort of thought like that the fact that bitcoin is decentralized and volatile there is no way that we are just going to sit if the price is skyrocketting. Don't be a fool, sell!

With racism though, well white thinks that they are the superior on all humans ( not including all, there are good whites ) but the history tells itself.

yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 03:04:43 PM

The role we can take to remove this kind of hatred among the people not only in the US but in the whole world. is to teach our kids not to make them think they are better than those who have less fortunate. this is the very first thing we need to tell them and the other such as not being arrogant and racist will also follow if we can start them with good manners. We cannot help to teach those old men with a racist mind because it's already engraved in their minds that this is their norm. On the other hand, to link bitcoin with this problem is not really necessary because we already have this kind of problem long before the bitcoin has been created.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 04:07:36 PM

if feel like you are trying so hard to abuse a very global and serious matter to just generate some traffic to your own website. otherwise there is no link between bitcion and "overcoming racism" in any meaningful way. the article also doesn't convince me otherwise since it has no valid arguments in my opinion.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Sendoku

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 04:54:11 PM

How in the hell btc or any posts like the topic starter's one can solve this problem? It never seizes to amaze me how brainwashed into being "opressed" people are in the wealthiest and war-less places on earth. Take on your responcibility and stop playing a victim, this makes you weak and actually useless for solving problems you want to adress in the first place
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 06:05:01 PM

I don't know much about the george-related racism problems in US. I don't think it is a real problem that deserves my participation....it's unfortunate that people are becoming victims of an evil agenda. I have warned several times that sometimes like this will be happening if people are not careful. Similar problems were almost created *and encouraged* multiple times where I live (I believe they are being tried in other countries too) but they were always avoided because people listened. Unfortunately evil is growing and people are becoming more hardened... it will be difficult to talk them out of participating/causing crisis, and taking more baits unless by the grace of GOD.
The current racism issues and other similar problems are distraction by the evil one to "graduate" or gain more control on people and to introduce more evil in this world (people don't seem to believe this when I say it). It was created deliberately and people are used as energy to make it worse. I believe you could easily solve racism and tribalism without resorting to insulting/fighting yourselve both online and offline. The distractions are needed by them.

Your minds should all be focus on bigger choas, the lost of more freedom to the evil one and increase in evil.  Most people are under the control of the evil one. *You are not getting emancipated*. . His gaining more control over you if you don't change your ways for good
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 25, 2020, 08:12:53 PM

I don't believe that Bitcoin and racism have anything to do with each other. They are completely separate topics, you are comparing apples and oranges.

The one and only thing the American establishment worships is money.

If I were looking to upend a society that did not value me I would not be out on the streets pulling down statues or on Twitter cancelling people. I would be labouring to a build an economy outside of the existing one. There is no move you could make more powerful or lasting than that.

That's where Bitcoin comes in.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: