Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade by yourself  (Read 9116 times)
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 05:32:10 PM

~
~snip.

As a newbie in trading, I really trade by my self, i do it only by observing, studying situations, and not having discussions with anyone.  What I have learned is that trading by your self will provide a greater risk of loss.  Because I feel more losses than profits during trading by my self. Haha idk where's my wrong, but i think because i never discuss with others who have experienced
Not relying with others will definitely improve your individual skill but if you're losing, it will not hurt you to ask someone here in this forum. Always remember that no man is an island.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CODE200

Activity: 1414
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 11:48:20 PM

You can ask for other people's guidance on learning how trade but on the trading proper or the application of what you learned to be applied on the actual trading must be done by your own and not be dependent on the other people. Instead of asking other people to trade for you, better learn it and experience it on your own so you can basically learn how to do it. Trading involves money and when it comes, anything can happen such as betrayal and scam even if your most trusted friend is the one you asked to do the trade. You know why? It is their human effort and not yours, the fund is just your but that won't make sense for the earnings are justifiable to supposedly be their own because they have done the job. Now, if you do not want that trouble to come along, better do it on your own self rather than depending it into other people to do the trading for you.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lanos925

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 02:48:57 PM

Today I'd recommend Changelly Pro as it's a very good start. It has a very intuitive and clear interface, helpful tools, and different hints for comfortable trading. Support will guide you through any problems if they suddenly occur.
militiariko

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

Life is beautiful !

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 03:22:47 PM

There are several traces of newbies finding signals here and there to trade, but it is wrong. Believe me If you want to trade consistently and profitably just learn how to do it yourself no matter how difficult or how long it takes.

You can subscribe to signals if you're the type who wants to earn while you learn but long term.... Learn trading by yourself

Yes, the best thing about trading is to find a way to do it by your self not and not relying on anybody or anyone before opening any positions.
You can learn from people.. But be on your own with your trade. And believe in your logic

I think I understand this differently.

It is great that you could trade by yourself but I don't think that should also mean not relying on other people especially if you are not that skillful enough to create your own strategy or profit. You could learn a lot of things from experienced ones and if you know you can do it yourself, then I guess that is the time that you make your own and needed to be relied on by others.

As a newbie in trading, I really trade by my self, i do it only by observing, studying situations, and not having discussions with anyone.  What I have learned is that trading by your self will provide a greater risk of loss.  Because I feel more losses than profits during trading by my self. Haha idk where's my wrong, but i think because i never discuss with others who have experienced

As a newbie in practice, when you notice more losses than profits, you need to sit back and find out what it is that you are doing wrongly, it could be wrong chart analysis or another. Then correct the mistakes

You can then link up with an experienced personnel, compare your results and analysis with theirs and with time, you Wil be in the right position.

All trading need is consistent training, correction of errors and meow practice. Keep going for it and dyor
Freddy11

Activity: 391
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 09:45:14 PM

The simplest formula to work towards gaining is by doing it yourself. I do just that with help us reading forecast and all such stuff. Currently, I use Market Analysis available by FreshForex. It helps me a lot and is very simple formula to how one is able to gain.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2020, 09:56:46 PM

the simplest indicator to be learned by a newbie is the RSI which will give signals like 70 and 30 which they can buy and sell. by learning this RSI they can already try the swing trading. 

but it could also be used for for futures if you are quick to know it all. in the 1 hour to 4 hour chart.  this is too risky for a newbie and i dont even try it because it takes a lot of practise to get use to the exchange GUI. accumulating BTC or other tokens thru the use of RSI and other indicator of your choice is already enough/.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 02:41:18 PM

You can ask for other people's guidance on learning how trade but on the trading proper or the application of what you learned to be applied on the actual trading must be done by your own and not be dependent on the other people. Instead of asking other people to trade for you, better learn it and experience it on your own so you can basically learn how to do it. Trading involves money and when it comes, anything can happen such as betrayal and scam even if your most trusted friend is the one you asked to do the trade. You know why? It is their human effort and not yours, the fund is just your but that won't make sense for the earnings are justifiable to supposedly be their own because they have done the job. Now, if you do not want that trouble to come along, better do it on your own self rather than depending it into other people to do the trading for you.

To be honest if in your family or friends you are the only one who knows how to deal with cryptocurrency it would be difficult for a newbie to asks for suggestions and ideas for guidance. Lucky enough if you have some friends who know cryptocurrency also and knowledgeable enough so that you may have a guide on how do you trade. But if ever you do not know someone, better to get learn by your own, used the platform that offer knowledgeable information like for example this forum is a helpful tool too.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 04:09:49 PM

Trading by yourself is very idea if you want to succeed in trading. Besides, not all signals start at the very speculates point and as such, the person given the signal is probably more naturally believed to be more experienced than yourself, often an institute and with a large account size at that, capable of holding a position for a long time to wait for the speculates activities in the signal to start playing out.
Supposing, you enter into a trade with such person, you probably would have blown your account judging from the fact that, your account is probably going to be less in comparison to the institute or user given the signal before the days event start playing. Then, you complain of wrong signals mean while, it's you who has not the capacity to hold long positions.
It's always best to know analysis to a great depth yourself and very every signal personally before trading them. That way, your sure of a favourable outcome and knows just the right time to get out of a trade.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 04:50:21 PM

<snip>
It's always best to know analysis to a great depth yourself and very every signal personally before trading them. That way, your sure of a favourable outcome and knows just the right time to get out of a trade.
I bet even if someone is almost have expertise or has lots of experience on market analyzation, it still will be challenging to tell the best time when to get in or out of the trade.
So much to consider, some unexpected things might happen.
For me it's best to trade using my own knowledge as this can help me to understand more gradually how these things works.
And I know that will help me a lot in the future.
Also I don't want to put my investments on other's shoulders.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 10:53:36 PM

You just need to help yourself to grow because if you are lazy to make a research and buying only a coin there is big chances to the money that you invested will be lose because maybe your knowledge is not enough to see what is good and bad coins. The only help you is yourself if you want to earn more just study and discover something without asking or getting help of others traders.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 10:56:34 PM

To be honest if in your family or friends you are the only one who knows how to deal with cryptocurrency it would be difficult for a newbie to asks for suggestions and ideas for guidance. Lucky enough if you have some friends who know cryptocurrency also and knowledgeable enough so that you may have a guide on how do you trade. But if ever you do not know someone, better to get learn by your own, used the platform that offer knowledgeable information like for example this forum is a helpful tool too.

In today’s world learning has become very easy through google, YouTube, this forum etc. As well in friends group not many were aware about the bitcoin initially. So helped them on basics and gave the idea about the exchanges, different coins and platforms and how it works etc. then later on some of them got interested and today they are doing well and part of the bitcoin holders now.

If you are not that lazy then you'll surely find your way on learning up things on your own since everything can be searched up and those paid courses information are just info
that can be found freely on net that's why its dumb to pay up just for you to learn.

You can learn and trade for yourself.You don't need those paid courses or seminars just for you to involved with trading.Its up to someones effort if he's really serious
on learning and not rushing things up.

Always put up in mind that learning cant be learn on few days or hours.It would take years at least for you to be profitable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 01:07:43 PM

You can ask for other people's guidance on learning how trade but on the trading proper or the application of what you learned to be applied on the actual trading must be done by your own and not be dependent on the other people.
A lot of people replicate other's trades because they believe if someone is more successful than us then there is no problem or shame in walking behind them and I sort of agree that as long as you make profits you are good no matter if you follow someone else. trading by self is good but if someone else is doing good and you have the chance to follow them, just do it.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 07:00:23 PM

~
~snip.

Not relying with others will definitely improve your individual skill but if you're losing, it will not hurt you to ask someone here in this forum. Always remember that no man is an island.
Yes and trading in isolation does not work for everyone because some people can trade in isolation but usually most traders require information and input from market to understand better and make more percentage trades.

Trade by yourself can be understood wrong, I mean yes trading by ourselves means we should not do things like copy trading but trading our own does not mean that we stop learning from market movements and analysis from experts. I personally listen to everyone and read a lot of articles but only for my knowledge so that when I am at my trading PC I can use all that information and make the best possible trades.

it is more like you listen to everyone but your actions must not be forced by others, learn and move on.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 10:42:08 AM

Don't believe in other people's decisions, just believe in yourself. Learning to trade to increase personal experience is the best way, for others to decide your money, it is no longer your money.
0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 07:02:13 PM

Trading involves money and when it comes, anything can happen such as betrayal and scam even if your most trusted friend is the one you asked to do the trade. You know why? It is their human effort and not yours, the fund is just your but that won't make sense for the earnings are justifiable to supposedly be their own because they have done the job. Now, if you do not want that trouble to come along, better do it on your own self rather than depending it into other people to do the trading for you.
I strongly agree that we must not give the control over our own funds to anyone but there are various API integration I believe such that one can trade with your account but still cannot withdraw or manage that section at all.

So, they can only make orders for buy and sell and the worst they can do is get you in loss but cannot scam.
TokenBot_

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 12:44:00 AM

Trading involves money and when it comes, anything can happen such as betrayal and scam even if your most trusted friend is the one you asked to do the trade. You know why? It is their human effort and not yours, the fund is just your but that won't make sense for the earnings are justifiable to supposedly be their own because they have done the job. Now, if you do not want that trouble to come along, better do it on your own self rather than depending it into other people to do the trading for you.
I strongly agree that we must not give the control over our own funds to anyone but there are various API integration I believe such that one can trade with your account but still cannot withdraw or manage that section at all.

So, they can only make orders for buy and sell and the worst they can do is get you in loss but cannot scam.

API integrations allow many various possibilities. They open up platforms for people to build things on top of them. We also integrate APIs for various exchanges.
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 02:26:49 PM

Trading by yourself is very idea if you want to succeed in trading. Besides, not all signals start at the very speculates point and as such, the person given the signal is probably more naturally believed to be more experienced than yourself, often an institute and with a large account size at that, capable of holding a position for a long time to wait for the speculates activities in the signal to start playing out.
Supposing, you enter into a trade with such person, you probably would have blown your account judging from the fact that, your account is probably going to be less in comparison to the institute or user given the signal before the days event start playing. Then, you complain of wrong signals mean while, it's you who has not the capacity to hold long positions.

Trading signals can be also used; however trading by yourself is the better choice. In this case, you should always follow the crypto market and check its news at least 5-8 times a day. It takes a lot of time, but it is always worth doing if you have a keen desire to succeed in crypto trading, and not lose.
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 07:39:29 PM

Don't believe in other people's decisions, just believe in yourself. Learning to trade to increase personal experience is the best way, for others to decide your money, it is no longer your money.
That's right when you hand over your money to someone else, it's not your money anymore...
don't be lazy to learn to trade because trading is not a talent from birth, if you entrust your money to an investment manager then you must be vigilant because the possibility of your money back is small.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Lorokan (OP)

Activity: 421
Merit: 47

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 01:57:59 PM

There are several traces of newbies finding signals here and there to trade, but it is wrong. Believe me If you want to trade consistently and profitably just learn how to do it yourself no matter how difficult or how long it takes.

You can subscribe to signals if you're the type who wants to earn while you learn but long term.... Learn trading by yourself

A core reason why as a trader you need to trade by yourself, monitor the market; study the emotions of the market is to avoid the scenario and price correction that has happened to bitcoin this day, if the price crashed your trade; it can be refer as negligence or over confident because the signs are there.

As a trader; never let greed or emotions cloud your judgement; always accept market interpretations in relation to price correction. Don't underrate the market at all.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 02:37:01 AM

Trading is completely associated with fund. When we make use of the funds, it is our responsibility to analyse and pick the right cryptocurrency for trading. We can see lots and lots of trading signal providers, and trading channels to help with trading picks. Those services never assure of profit, we're are risking our money for others words. If loss is the end, our mind finds it hard to accept. For this reason it is always good to go trade yourself.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀