Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:39:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade by yourself  (Read 9118 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 05:53:54 AM

If they want to know the answer maybe they need to do a research to know it or to discover it. There is a lot of ways for the beginners trader to learn knowledge about trading but we are here to guide them because bad people are here in crypto so we need to guide them on how to avoid it.

Trading yourself is good because once you become a succesful trader you will be proud to yourself because you can stand to your own without the helps of the others but better to ask them also to know the right path.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 06:04:30 AM

There are several traces of newbies finding signals here and there to trade, but it is wrong. Believe me If you want to trade consistently and profitably just learn how to do it yourself no matter how difficult or how long it takes.

You can subscribe to signals if you're the type who wants to earn while you learn but long term.... Learn trading by yourself

when we experience losses there we learn something and will definitely understand the condition of a market. I think those who buy premium channels also want to get rich quickly, whereas if we really want to learn it for sure we will be better than those who want to get rich quickly.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Lorokan (OP)

Activity: 421
Merit: 47

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 08:42:13 AM

There are several traces of newbies finding signals here and there to trade, but it is wrong. Believe me If you want to trade consistently and profitably just learn how to do it yourself no matter how difficult or how long it takes.

You can subscribe to signals if you're the type who wants to earn while you learn but long term.... Learn trading by yourself

when we experience losses there we learn something and will definitely understand the condition of a market. I think those who buy premium channels also want to get rich quickly, whereas if we really want to learn it for sure we will be better than those who want to get rich quickly.

You are right; as traders we are supposed to learn from trade mistakes; but also do you know that it is hard to correct a trade mistake if you do not have a trade strategy? or you cannot trade by yourself ? This are angles we have to look into as traders; as much as we do our own researches; there should be a process and a trade strategy too.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 06:50:24 AM

If there is anything I have learnt in my years in dealing digital currencies, its the technicality of doing things myself but with the help of some other people. When you are doing the trade by yourself, one. You are in charge, whatever profit you made will be 100% yours, but if it was in charge of someone. You can have the whole percentage to yourself alone. Trading yourself will also reduce risk factors. Though I have lost hundreds of dollars trading to do that myself. That was why i had little knowledge about trading. I had to go back to learn how to trade. And ever since then, have been doing so great.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 09:48:03 AM

From my experience of trading, it is really better to do it by yourself. I've also tried joining some groups for trading signals but they are not really accurate. I also found out that some of them are just hyping the price for you to buy and for them to sell their holdings. If you trade on your own, you will learn everytime you make mistakes and you can also analyze the risks of what you are going in to.
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 11:01:16 AM

It is not bad taking advice from others though but make sure that you verify it. There's a chance that those signals provided by others are working very well but if it comes to it is not and you should careful with that. Upon making a trade make sure that you follow your instinct, you should learn how to make your own signal that will be in your favor. As much as possible use your own TA thus you will not be regretting your own decision and blame it on others. Don't be afraid to make any losses because this will be your tool to make you grow as you made mistakes you will learn and eventually will able to handle these things proficiently.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 11:39:51 AM

It is not bad taking advice from others though but make sure that you verify it. There's a chance that those signals provided by others are working very well but if it comes to it is not and you should careful with that. Upon making a trade make sure that you follow your instinct, you should learn how to make your own signal that will be in your favor. As much as possible use your own TA thus you will not be regretting your own decision and blame it on others. Don't be afraid to make any losses because this will be your tool to make you grow as you made mistakes you will learn and eventually will able to handle these things proficiently.
For me it is about being dependent to yourself wherein you do not need to rely to others just for you to make decisions when you are going yo trade. Actually there is nothing wrong listening to the other as long as you will not become hype where it can lead you to make mistakes. I do not listen to the prediction and speculations of the other people because I already have proven system where I keep making profit. Be a trader that you will only rely to yourself and avoid and forget the opinions of the others. It is market and you!

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 12:14:18 PM

We really should do our own way to find out how to earn in cryptocurrency. Learning, Experience, Analysis, and
Patience are the best character of the individual traders in this field of business earnings online. But of course, We should
remember that doing trade is not an easy things where We can earn quickly here.
Lorokan (OP)

Activity: 421
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 07:22:45 PM

I am repeating this once again so that we can learn; As a trader, you need to learn to trade for yourself not follow the words of anyone; recently musk has shilled bitcoin and doge; people rushed in to invest and we all know how that ended. Be a trader; a good one and do not allow yourself to be fomoed. You do not need investment advice from anyone, you are enough to find out all that you want before investing.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1131

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 07:34:03 PM

I am repeating this once again so that we can learn; As a trader, you need to learn to trade for yourself not follow the words of anyone; recently musk has shilled bitcoin and doge; people rushed in to invest and we all know how that ended. Be a trader; a good one and do not allow yourself to be fomoed. You do not need investment advice from anyone, you are enough to find out all that you want before investing.
But it isnt really bad to take some  ideas on others on how they do trade and how they do really react into things that are happening in the market.Just make sure though that you arent really that relying too much on it.
Trading by yourself is much really more worth but getting out some resources or other  idea would really be beneficial into your trading career.So its better not to close up your mind into this idea or possibility
because this would really just stop you on getting better or something that would really be taking on grasp on everything.Trading will really be having those lots of trials and errors and this would
continue as long you do deal into this place.Dont stop learning and dont stop on discovering things.

Issa56

Activity: 1386
Merit: 911

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 07:12:39 AM

I really know it's kind of difficult to trade as a newbie when you don't know much about bitcoin and other altcoins, when you don't really know when a coin will pump or when a coin will dump I will not say looking for a signal is a bad idea because I also did thesame when I started. I also subscribed to different channels looking for signal because I was scared of losing my funds or buying the wrong coin, but must of the signals are also prediction and must of them also fail so I decided to stop subscribing and I started trading on my own. I make my research about coin before buying I always make my findings with time I started getting use to it and from there I started making profit on my own without signals from any channel or without signal from anyone. Currently am trading successfully without signal and am making my profit already. I will advise everyone to learn trading without signal always make research on your own and don't depend on anyone for signal.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 07:30:31 AM

Trading by yourself is very idea if you want to succeed in trading. Besides, not all signals start at the very speculates point and as such, the person given the signal is probably more naturally believed to be more experienced than yourself, often an institute and with a large account size at that, capable of holding a position for a long time to wait for the speculates activities in the signal to start playing out.
Supposing, you enter into a trade with such person, you probably would have blown your account judging from the fact that, your account is probably going to be less in comparison to the institute or user given the signal before the days event start playing. Then, you complain of wrong signals mean while, it's you who has not the capacity to hold long positions.
It's always best to know analysis to a great depth yourself and very every signal personally before trading them. That way, your sure of a favourable outcome and knows just the right time to get out of a trade.

Trading signals can be also used; however trading by yourself is the better choice. In this case, you should always follow the crypto market and check its news at least 5-8 times a day. It takes a lot of time, but it is always worth doing if you have a keen desire to succeed in crypto trading, and not lose.

Knowledge is a great tool to succeed.

In this market, the price can quickly change that is why we need to be able to analyze or base our strategies or plan on the indicators that the price chart is showing you. That is why you need to stack informations that you can use to be able to prepare for the incoming movement. Experience is also a great addition to your arsenal.
Tigboom

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 10:03:17 AM

the best thing is to develop yourself to trade for yourself. for start you can join a signal group and keep learning till you are good enough to predict the market direction and trade it. you will make more money and become a better person

❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰
❱ Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols ❰
https://yearner.finance
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 10:44:24 AM

From my experience of trading, it is really better to do it by yourself. I've also tried joining some groups for trading signals but they are not really accurate. I also found out that some of them are just hyping the price for you to buy and for them to sell their holdings. If you trade on your own, you will learn everytime you make mistakes and you can also analyze the risks of what you are going in to.
Although it is better to trade for yourself, you might want to consider the time that you are spending when you are trading, AFAIK trading takes a good amount of your time everyday, especially if you are a day trader, trading for yourself is a good way to make money but you can't do trading all your life, you need to experience other things, it is not always about making money, it is all about doing the things that you might regret not doing when the opportunity presented itself. Also, you need to share your experience in trading with other people because they in turn will reciprocate and share theirs, having a diverse experience is a good thing when you want to learn about trading, do not be a loner that doesn't want to be in debt with other people, it is alright to ask for help.

AicecreaME

Activity: 2352
Merit: 454

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 10:50:57 AM

I agree with this.

However, as a starter, it is not that bad to ask terminologies about trading, that's how you are going to know what topics you need to study for yourself in order to be better in Trading. There's a saying that goes "A man who asked a question was only fool for a minute. A man who don't ask is fool for life." Working alone helps you to grow bigger compare to working with others.

Because someday, everyone will leave you, but yourself will remain on your side forever, thus, it is important to train yourself to be alone, embrace your fear studying alone, and let your successs be your confidence.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 01:30:31 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2021, 03:04:27 PM by MWesterweele

But it isnt really bad to take some  ideas on others on how they do trade and how they do really react into things that are happening in the market.Just make sure though that you arent really that relying too much on it.
Trading by yourself is much really more worth but getting out some resources or other  idea would really be beneficial into your trading career.So its better not to close up your mind into this idea or possibility
because this would really just stop you on getting better or something that would really be taking on grasp on everything.Trading will really be having those lots of trials and errors and this would
continue as long you do deal into this place.Dont stop learning and dont stop on discovering things.

Which is true, in fact if ever like you are wanted to trade in a kind of crypto which you are not so really familiar i bet you do also read some reviews about it and also read somw advices and techniques that everyone was shared about it. Though it is also true that you can effectively learn trading by doing it on your own but there are certain asp3cts in your trading strategies that you are adopting from other traders that they have shared. And luckily, here in trading discussion there have some thread that our colleagues are sharing their ideas, and their experiences for us to be learn from them too.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 08:29:24 AM

I definitely agree with you. You need to trade on your own, because there are some paid channels in the telegram, where you need to pay so that they drain orders for sale, there are also a lot of scammers, because they will also earn money there.
businessgirl

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

Standard

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 09:20:42 AM

Yes you are right. There are 2 Lesson for New bie
Lesson one:
never do what anyone tells you. You are, or should be an investor, not a follower, and a speculator. Do the research on your own to determine it’s moving average. That’s lesson number 2:
 And now, you are looking for more people to tell you what to do, so I’ll make it easy. Don’t buy anything you don’t understand. If you need advice on what to buy, you shouldn’t buy anything!

▬▬▬▬▬▀▀▀▀▀ PUFFY.FINANCE▀▀▀▀▀▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬ Swap & Trade Tokens ▬▬▬▬ PRIVATE SALE LIVE ▬▬▬▬▬
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 10:47:59 PM

That is the best way to do it, you have to learn how to do it yourself, but before you can start that. You have to do some training to know much about how to trade, else you will just make a mess of the whole thing and lost all your hard earned money. That is the bitter truth. There is more to trading than what we are seeing. You don't just assumed that you know it, until you start doing it yourself, that is when you will know your level and how far you have improved. This has happened to every traders before. That is what makes us to know more about the market.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 07:06:39 PM

Yes you are right. There are 2 Lesson for New bie
Lesson one:
never do what anyone tells you. Y

In trading, you are responsible for any decision or trade that you take or make; this is a reason why you should research yourself and develop a good profitable trading strategy. In every bull market there are always fuds and fomo; do not get carried away.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: