Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:53:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in crypto ratings?  (Read 4184 times)
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 02:40:33 PM

AFAIK, crypto ratings are being paid to give a positive rating for a certain project. Even those project that is not good enough is receiving a good feedback because of money. I do not believe in crypto ratings because of that reason, there are so many victims of a scam and fake projects.
Aside from rating site most of the projects there also advertisers who are influential who are using their social status to shill and get paid. In my opinion this is not good cause they dont really prioritize the or educate the investors and traders regarding it. Most likely crypto ratinf sites are not different especially the ICObench that fortunately deads already.
icobench has long been dead when they launched a disbursement program that has the aim of conducting an assessment and providing a review immediately that the platform is no longer in demand because fewer people believe in icobench anymore because everything can be manipulated with money.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 03:38:53 PM

In my opinion, every rating has some extent of subjectivity which makes the rating more like an opinion. The ratings in this space is more subjective and could be manipulated. I don't fall for these ratings anymore because I know to get good ratings one may need to be proactive.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 04:09:20 PM

No need to me ICO rating sites at the moment because I'm not in a hurry to invest in any ICO project. I want to invest in IEO so i don't need ICO rating site for it but anyway ICO rating site is worthless now. I have seen several ICO rating sites that have become useless for the sole reason that they included scam schemes as the highest rating.

Chukwunonso

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 04:14:49 PM

I've made errors in the past when I entrusted my funds to a project I consider legit because of the ratings it got. It turns out that the project was not as it seemed and the ratings were bought. I lost trust in ratings especially the ICO ratings and won't advise anyone to depend on the ratings from any rating website or platform.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 04:54:22 PM

These stats and ratings are just for reference and may have different factors than we can think of.
Personally i go with my own heart and mind and do not give much weightage to such stats.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 05:31:51 PM

for me, any crypto site will not guarantee your safety. Not that I don't believe but the fact that most of the ICO sites are not safe, they show top projects only to get public attention especially about money. Someone pays a site to market their project to make it look real and of course this is to attract the attention of investors too. Is not it?

princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 05:36:15 PM

I can categorically say that I don't believe in cryptocurrency ratings. This is because from my experience the ratings are based on a great deal of subjectivity. This explains why there was a clear difference between two notable rating companies. I'll rather make my own research and hold on to my discerning ability, than depending on the ratings.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 02:30:23 AM

What is the measure of the rating you show in this thread ? I don't trust 100% of this crypto ratings.
Even Ethereum, the 2nd most popular cryptocurrency in the world got 3rd rank in this rating.
Usually, the rating comes from the value of the coins because the better the coin, the more its value.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 02:42:42 AM

there is money then the project can get a ranking maybe in a very good ranking and for that do not ever believe in the project rating, because many rating sites manipulate, it's best to do your own research

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Ceyflix-Rez

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 08:26:00 AM

Crypto ratings can't be trusted, don't rely on them, do your own research, money can be made from any project either old or new, either popular or not, find your own way and take your risks limitedly, goodluck

Princeofpoetry

Activity: 686
Merit: 28

PUGG.io

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 09:55:07 AM

Usually, the rating comes from the value of the coins because the better the coin, the more its value.
Is that a reason to trust crypto ratings? I think a lot of people don't trust crypto ratings for various reasons.

Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 11:01:52 AM

According to these ratings EOS and Tron are the best cryptocurrencies? Are you kidding me? Look at the price, look at the news and updates, these coins seem to be dead already.  Roll Eyes Cheesy

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 07:48:36 PM

First in the rating, everyone should have the project that will bring the most profit. I have no other criteria for assessment

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:11:56 PM

Well, looking at the two rating companies, it's obvious they used different rating measures, but for me I can't accept that, I would rather rate a project on my own by checking several functions,which include their use case , their trading volume and probably their road map,I don't subcribe to rating sites. It is best to carry out research personally

It's funny how some people will invest heavily on coins based on some rating platforms, meanwhile different rating platforms have different best picks. Personal assessment of any project before investing is key, not otherwise. Gone are the days when I invest in projects based on rating platforms or say this project is dope when given top ratings. Some of these ratings are paid ratings or biased, that's what many fail to understand.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 03:31:26 AM

It's pretty obvious that those ratings are paid one because the rating is very much different from reality it's just meant to manipulate the opinion of people why would they rank Bitcoin as top assets when in reality it is the top assets or preferred investment, something are wrong on these rating sites.
jdnthny

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

Futurov

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 05:44:35 AM

Hello,

I see big differences between these two big rating agencies CCID (The China Center for Information Industry Development) and WeissRating. According to CCID is Bitcoin one of the worst cryptocurrencies. In WeissRating Bitcoin has achieved the best mark. Also, EOS in WeissRating has a pretty different rating. How can they get so different results?

CCID

WeissRating

In some way, I still do believe in the ratings of crypto especially for those reliable sources but I still have doubts with some crypto rating website because some of it are giving a good rating for those project that turns out to be fake or became a scam website. And also, this crypto rating is for me to just a way attract many investors.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 06:15:19 AM

there are tons of ico rating sites and all of them are not necessarily accurate, in fact most of them are not authentic, i saw icodrops which is the most accurate of all ico rating sites i have ever seen.
I don't know about you, but it looks like you should try it and compare it with other sites, (most of those on icodrop that are already successful or who are about to hold ico projects have good reviews that's why projects with low integrity are always not found there).

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 10:03:06 PM

I have no idea the cause of such huge difference between the two ratings. And a lot of things is wrong with the ratings. I don't believe totally in crypto ratings because they can be easily bought and manipulated. Though they can help in better decision making, but should not be solely used as criterion for investing in cryptocurrencies. The source or the entity rating these crypto should be credible, tested and trusted before further belief.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 10:09:22 PM

I don't really base my investment decisions on ICO rating sites ore comparison spreadsheets.
Those spreadsheets are always designed to show that the project that is advertising with the spreadsheet is capable of so much more than all the other projects which they are comparing to.
They do this by cherrypicking the parameters which they are the best or good compared to others and just leave out all the other parameters which are maybe way more important.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2020, 10:12:23 PM

I don't really base my investment decisions on ICO rating sites ore comparison spreadsheets.
Those spreadsheets are always designed to show that the project that is advertising with the spreadsheet is capable of so much more than all the other projects which they are comparing to.
They do this by cherrypicking the parameters which they are the best or good compared to others and just leave out all the other parameters which are maybe way more important.
investment in ICO is currently no longer valuable, you better try to invest by buying bitcoin because the more people who buy bitcoin, the less bitcoin supply will be and the more difficult it will be to get bitcoin which ultimately makes bitcoin price expensive and will provides many advantages when you have bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: