Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:07:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are happy only when the price goes up?  (Read 1475 times)
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 10:01:51 PM

It's absolutely they are happy because they have gained already.
They considered Bitcoin as an investment, they bought BTC at a cheap price and waiting for the market to rise then sell. Those people are patiently waiting, it is obviously they holding more Bitcoin in preparation for the Bullrun that makes them smile when they saw their investment will grow. And I believe everyone does. This is a common feeling for us, isn't only a reason to have gain from our investment, but also a reason to know that Bitcoin will have something to prove to be worthy of our trust, not a dead one.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 10:12:33 PM

They considered Bitcoin as an investment, they bought BTC at a cheap price and waiting for the market to rise then sell. Those people are patiently waiting, it is obviously they holding more Bitcoin in preparation for the Bullrun that makes them smile when they saw their investment will grow. And I believe everyone does.  

they can be happy too even if they havent gained yet because the increase on the price is only small  . they can be happy to think that the price can now continue to increase for more but this happiness suddenly shattered and turned to sadness once prices have been nose diving  . everyone doesnt like loosing but everyone like to win all the time which is a bad iniative  . its like simillar to our life , sometimes up and sometimes down  , we should learn to accept any outcome .
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 10:17:39 PM

^ In my mind, not all people were happy to see if the market price goes up. They had two different people I have known, one is the investors while on the other hand the holders. Investors probably will happy to see if the price of bitcoin will go down. Because they can accumulate and hold at the same time waiting again when the price goes down. On the other hand, the holders probably happy when they saw the market is healthy and the price goes up, they will happy because they know that their profit was there and anytime they can cut profit and reinvest again. Nevertheless, these people sometimes will be going to vice versa.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 10:49:01 PM

People who are happy because the price of bitcoin goes up are those who buy bitcoin at the lowest price. They will benefit wherever they cut it now. But some others expect the price of bitcoin to fall to be able to buy bitcoin cheaply and pile it up for a long time or long-term investment. Fluctuating bitcoin prices will certainly benefit everyone who takes advantage of some of the reflections, their ups and downs will remain profitable.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 08:51:42 PM

Many people around have either invested way more than they could chew (overinvested) or missed their chance to dump when it was at its ATH price.

They get devastated emotionally whenever the price moves downwards.

Exactly. The "FOMO" sentiment has caused people to buy more Bitcoin than expected with the hopes of becoming rich quick. But you and I know, that's not what Bitcoin is about. Those who "follow the money" will be eager for prices to go all the way to the moon in a blink of an eye. Only true believers of Bitcoin will invest on it regardless of market conditions (either good or bad).

It's normal for anyone who invested into Bitcoin to become happy when the price goes up on the market. After all, you'll be earning some profit in the process. What's important is to see Bitcoin not as a speculative asset, but as a real currency or store of value you can use for mainstream finance. As long as you have a good mindset, you'll be successful will all of your Bitcoin endeavors. People who've never invested in Bitcoin, are willing prices to go down in order to grab some coins at discounted prices. The market will always have weak hands (sellers) and strong hands (buyers) altogether. No matter what Bitcoin's price will be in the future, there will always be someone who will buy it or sell it on the market. Believe it or not, the huge volatility in price provides many profit opportunities not possible with traditional stocks. As long as there are people who continue to patronize Bitcoin, nothing should go wrong. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 08:59:31 PM

Many people around have either invested way more than they could chew (overinvested) or missed their chance to dump when it was at its ATH price.

They get devastated emotionally whenever the price moves downwards.

Exactly. The "FOMO" sentiment has caused people to buy more Bitcoin than expected with the hopes of becoming rich quick. But you and I know, that's not what Bitcoin is about. Those who "follow the money" will be eager for prices to go all the way to the moon in a blink of an eye. Only true believers of Bitcoin will invest on it regardless of market conditions (either good or bad).

It's normal for anyone who invested into Bitcoin to become happy when the price goes up on the market. After all, you'll be earning some profit in the process. What's important is to see Bitcoin not as a speculative asset, but as a real currency or store of value you can use for mainstream finance. As long as you have a good mindset, you'll be successful will all of your Bitcoin endeavors. People who've never invested in Bitcoin, are willing prices to go down in order to grab some coins at discounted prices. The market will always have weak hands (sellers) and strong hands (buyers) altogether. No matter what Bitcoin's price will be in the future, there will always be someone who will buy it or sell it on the market. Believe it or not, the huge volatility in price provides many profit opportunities not possible with traditional stocks. As long as there are people who continue to patronize Bitcoin, nothing should go wrong. Just my thoughts Grin
Well, I guess I'm one of those you're referring to, investing even the bitcoin goes high or low. Only few people are getting success on that kind of mindset, they thought it's a stepping stone for getting rich but the reality is, it's not that easy like now. People are expecting another ATH or price pump but it still on $9k, It can't even resist the $10k and we need to wait for more months.

Being happy is already common especially those who invested a lot last year and waited for this bitcoin halving thingy. The majority of investors of bitcoin wanted to have a price pump, those who are unhappy, they did not grab the opportunity to invest at a low price.
Excell110

Activity: 98
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 10:28:26 PM

The answer to this is just simple logic.
 Those who wish to buy more Bitcoin want to see the price fall so they can hold more (I want this too  Wink)
 After buying the desired quantity, they still want to see it rise to a great price where they can profit from.
 So you see? It goes both ways, everybody wants these to situations, at different points in time, that's market for you.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 10:31:57 PM

It's not actually true there are some who are sad whenever the price goes up because they sold their crypto right before the price goes up.
I think it would only depend on how we would look at it there are who would be happy when the price goes down because they could get it at a lower price and hoard as much as they could.
There are people who would always be happy whenever the price move it doesn't matter if it goes up or goes down it all depends on what we aim if we want to invest then we would be happy for a price drop but if we want to sell then we would aim for the price increase.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 01:12:01 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2020, 02:00:26 AM by Traderbtcc

Especially in the wall observer, you will see people that want bitcoin's price to get increased. Although, if bitcoin price goes down, it's good for many people too. For example, I want to get decreased so I can buy more BTC

If we assume that there are only people with huge fortunes on bitcoin, then yes, it's too bad if the price goes down. But, except from those guys, there are the ones who are waiting to buy more. We never heard anything from them  Roll Eyes

I think the main people who are always happy whenever the price of bitcoin rises are the investors,crypto traders and lastly the hodlers, it normally excites them when the price of bitcoin increases, because they would have probably made some good profits out of it when it increased,although most times its because they bought bitcoin when the price was very low and when it increased they gained from the increase,i'm also one of those people who get super excited whenever the price of bitcoin increases, because the exchange value to my country's currency would also increase  Grin.

btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 04:40:43 AM

It's not actually true there are some who are sad whenever the price goes up because they sold their crypto right before the price goes up.
They are out of context because they already sold their Bitcoin,What OP is asking about those remaining in Holding.
But there are sad people when the price is growing because they have no chance to buy more.
I think it would only depend on how we would look at it there are who would be happy when the price goes down because they could get it at a lower price and hoard as much as they could.
There are people who would always be happy whenever the price move it doesn't matter if it goes up or goes down it all depends on what we aim if we want to invest then we would be happy for a price drop but if we want to sell then we would aim for the price increase.
For those who can carry to Keep their currency for another year?

they are not affected if what market moves,either to Up and down because what they look at are the Bull when to come.
and that is the time they will consider affecting by the market.

Emmychris

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 12:19:58 AM

People are always happy when price goes up because there have accumulated much bitcoin when the price was low, so when the price increases there would be happy because there would make much profit.
 The set of people who will  be sad when prices increases are the ones who didn't buy and accumulate when the price was down.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
BountyHex

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2020, 12:28:14 AM

I think the opportunity to buy should be below 7k, but then you can be happy when you reach 10k, a dream would be to go back to 19k, but this reality is distant, but as time passes, it can become something widely used. governments does not encourage its use on a large scale
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 02:54:57 AM

Well, I guess I'm one of those you're referring to, investing even the bitcoin goes high or low. Only few people are getting success on that kind of mindset, they thought it's a stepping stone for getting rich but the reality is, it's not that easy like now. People are expecting another ATH or price pump but it still on $9k, It can't even resist the $10k and we need to wait for more months.

Being happy is already common especially those who invested a lot last year and waited for this bitcoin halving thingy. The majority of investors of bitcoin wanted to have a price pump, those who are unhappy, they did not grab the opportunity to invest at a low price.

From what I've seen, most people are into Bitcoin in order to make money instead of understanding its purpose in the mainstream world. As long as they can sell BTC for profit, nothing else matters. A very small portion of people actually care about using and understanding Bitcoin more thoroughly. Considering that human greed is unavoidable, we'll always see some people getting hyped when prices go all the way to the moon. When Bitcoin is facing "troubled times", you'll see most people whining because they've got into Bitcoin at higher prices. On the other side, there are buyers waiting for Bitcoin to go down the drain in order to obtain coins at a discount.

Personally, I wouldn't worry about price per coin on the market as long as Bitcoin works as intended. We will always have naysayers and long-term supporters of Bitcoin in crypto land. The more people buy Bitcoin, the higher the price per coin will be on the market. The same thing happens vice versa when more people sell their Bitcoin on the market. Some people will be happy about prices going up, while others won't. It's impossible to make all people happy regardless of market conditions (whenever good or bad). As long as you play your cards right, you'll be able to buy low and sell high. Only then, the effects of prices going up or down will have little to no effect over your mood. Same as you, I didn't grab the opportunity to invest at 2014's low prices. At least, it's better late than never. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 03:14:07 AM

We should be aware that the market is build up by 3 main emotions: greed, fear and uncertainties. If the price goes up there are many people who are happy and they are driven by greed and it is the reason why the expensive is becoming more expensive. It is also happen when the bearish trend appear where everybody is fearful and it is the reason why the demand is getting lower and the price is becoming more cheap. If you will observe the candlestick charts, you will see a wicks and that wicks indicates that there are changes in emotions.
Beparanf

Activity: 2800
Merit: 765

Burpaaa

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 01:52:11 PM

It will depend on the traders situation, it's just more react when the price is high as they will be able to show their profit, not all who buy when the price drops post or show their happiness as they can receive comments from other that the price may not still go lower. I don't usually react when the price drops to buy but I'm happy same with I regret when I didn't buy when the price is still low or I'm too late in buying.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2020, 02:37:03 PM

It will depend on the traders situation, it's just more react when the price is high as they will be able to show their profit, not all who buy when the price drops post or show their happiness as they can receive comments from other that the price may not still go lower. I don't usually react when the price drops to buy but I'm happy same with I regret when I didn't buy when the price is still low or I'm too late in buying.
In any case, long-term investors are happy about the price increase, and those who are tired of waiting or panicked and sold their assets are also happy with the price drop, so they are waiting to buy at lower prices. I believe that it would be strange to observe if a person would inadequately react to those developments that would be beneficial to his financial condition.
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2020, 05:19:08 PM

In any case, long-term investors are happy about the price increase, and those who are tired of waiting or panicked and sold their assets are also happy with the price drop, so they are waiting to buy at lower prices. I believe that it would be strange to observe if a person would inadequately react to those developments that would be beneficial to his financial condition.

Who want to buy BTC, they obviously want to buy it at a lowest price. that's why buyers always want market dump. everyone thinks about their own profit. Personally, I want the price of BTC will grow continuously. because if its price will increase, more investor will be wanted to invest on it, and as a result many governments will legalize BTC.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 09:51:07 PM

Who want to buy BTC, they obviously want to buy it at a lowest price. that's why buyers always want market dump. everyone thinks about their own profit. Personally, I want the price of BTC will grow continuously. because if its price will increase, more investor will be wanted to invest on it, and as a result many governments will legalize BTC.

Im not really minding nor hoping much when it comes to legalization but they shouldnt really make any restriction or banning it which would completely slow down when we do talk about global adoption.
For people who do mind of for making money which is a casual stuff then we do really wait up for the right time to get in when the price is already cheap.Of course we do like to see its price in longer time frame but
this will only fit out for those who had been hodling for years.
Who goes sad when the price goes up? everyone will be longing for that movement specially to those who bought into the dip. Buybacks are just normal next steps to be done.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 06:35:08 AM

Because they only think of profit. They do not understand the benefits of lowering the price of Bitcoin. This increases the chances of investing more in Bitcoin. This is a great opportunity for new Bitcoin investors. However, for those who have bought Bitcoin at a very high price, it is actually a lot of sad news.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 06:42:51 AM

Because they only think of profit. They do not understand the benefits of lowering the price of Bitcoin. This increases the chances of investing more in Bitcoin. This is a great opportunity for new Bitcoin investors. However, for those who have bought Bitcoin at a very high price, it is actually a lot of sad news.

People who already has invested at high price or holding it form long time would just want to ensure they get good returns on the money invested so people would want only prices to go up. For those who had missed the rally or dint had money before to invest and now looking for opportunity will be happy when the price falls so that they can buy more at lower price. And then we have some people as well who do not want bitcoin to exist or just want to enjoy as a audience that price should keep falling only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: