Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:11:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherscan or Ethplorer  (Read 987 times)
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 10:29:21 AM

It seems that this is not a difficult choice, if you doubt the value of your token, you can directly enter the exchange that is being traded for your assets.

yeah, agree, this is just for a quick review, but since there is a lot of tokens, for the exact value of particular token, one should use exchange where it is traded, and check the trade volume, since some exchanges provide good price for the token, but there is no trading volume, so that price is not realistic, and i am good with etherscan that this value should not be used for the token, because you can not sell your token on that value
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 10:32:53 AM

I think both sites tells the real balance of a wallet address.

For me, I am using Etherscan because I got used to it, when I started investing in ETH and ETH tokens, I've been using that site already to check my balance but sometimes when Etherscan is down, Ethplorer  is a good alternative for me, I don't know if there are other websites that has the same function but I'm only familiar with these two. Unfortunately now, I don't anymore access the site as my tokens are just sleeping, looks dead probably, so it's not fun to check it from time to time anymore.

for now, there are indeed many tokens from bounties that do not go up or even let them die, for now indeed the price of tokens does not surge at all when checking in our wallet.

Hopefully the next bull run will come so we will again witness an altcoin season, however, I am not sure anymore if ETH tokens would still be the most popular in the market as ICO is not anymore popular in the market, we have the new one which is the IEO.

What I just wish if indeed there's an altcoin season, is that my ETH tokens will rise its value so I can have an opportunity to sell it, for sure most of you guys are also waiting for that opportunity.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 10:57:20 AM

Etherscan is the most popular tracker for sure. I only used ethplorer in the early days, but etherscan is super sleek, super fast and gets all the necessary details.

fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 11:09:01 AM

ethplorer, because there are already transfer notes and tokens stored. the issue of values ​​on tokens, in my opinion it's relative. if indeed the token has been registered with the exchanger, then there must be an estimated dollar there. so we have to check 2, which is ethplorer and also in the telegram group to make sure where the tokens will be listed, and check at the specified exchanger. in my opinion it is more effective.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 12:54:03 PM

I myself use Etherscan for better display or details.
and also all details of tokens that are incomplete in ethplorer will be seen in etherscan, so why bother using incomplete, while you can get a complete and trusted one.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 02:12:51 PM

and also all details of tokens that are incomplete in ethplorer will be seen in etherscan, so why bother using incomplete, while you can get a complete and trusted one.
It looks like you didn't aware about the problem of etherscan, when you were checking some crap coins and it worth a lot of money. In my opinion if in term of price calculation etherscan is less accurate compared with ethplorer as some people above us have already stated about that.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 03:31:35 PM

It looks like you didn't aware about the problem of etherscan, when you were checking some crap coins and it worth a lot of money. In my opinion if in term of price calculation etherscan is less accurate compared with ethplorer as some people above us have already stated about that.
Indeed Ethescan experiences errors and I have experienced junk tokens with high price value, but the fact is there is no value, that's etherscan, but on the other hand I check tokens more often there maybe because the interface is more interesting in my view .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 03:33:56 PM

Indeed Ethescan experiences errors and I have experienced junk tokens with high price value, but the fact is there is no value, that's etherscan, but on the other hand I check tokens more often there maybe because the interface is more interesting in my view .
I just found out. some tokens from the campaign that I followed don't even have value there. but they are already listed on the exchange and can be traded. I have never seen an error related to the value there.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 04:28:20 PM

I am using both of them because they are having their unique features which is more important and useful when I am making ethereum transaction along with tokens.

Etherscam is is providing dynamic page refresh which let me to know once my transaction gets its first confirmation. Even most BTC explorers need manual refreshments to find out when the first confirmation happens. When I first started using ether scan I remember they were not displaying token information which made to start using ethplorer.

Ethplorer is too good for all bounty hunters; it simply displays what are the tokens we are holding with one ethereum addy. Most of the times, I come to know about my token's listing in exchanges only after ethplorer shows some value for my token; I guess I could not remained efective with my bounty hunting if ethplorer is not in use how it is serving us for years.
Angemas

Activity: 137
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 04:55:52 PM

I will choose etherscan instead ethplorer, because etherscan is better than ethplorer like from look, tools, and many more. that why since long ago i only use etherscan to track my transaction and check my token.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 05:40:02 PM

I'm using Ethplorer to check my wallets and track my tokens if the token I waited coming from bounties have finally arrive in my wallets, I have so many shit tokens in my wallet that are sitting in my wallets for years but I notice that some coins do not have value in Ethplorer whereas in Etherscan they have value, did you also notice that, which of the two are you using to check your wallet.   

I normally make use of Etherscan instead of Ethplorer, although both are the same, but Etherscan seems to be more reliable and convenient for me to use since it reads some tokens Ethplorer is unable to read, and also Etherscan can be used to check multiple addresses in one account, whereas ethplorer is good at checking only single addresses  Roll Eyes.

mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 07:55:55 PM

I still prefer etherscan because their interface is very user-friendly, and they integrate exchange like coinmarketcap so you can see which exchange the token is listed on. But currently I mainly use ETH token explorer bot on Telegram, it's much faster and more convenient.
You are correct dude, etherscan moving fast to browse but etherplorer is take a few sec to load the interface. In etherplorer can detect your transaction very easily. Though i'm using etherscan for always. Explorer telegram bot is too much helpful, it’s able to notified a few second after received or out in your address.                 

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 09:34:10 PM

I'm using Ethplorer to check my wallets and track my tokens if the token I waited coming from bounties have finally arrive in my wallets, I have so many shit tokens in my wallet that are sitting in my wallets for years but I notice that some coins do not have value in Ethplorer whereas in Etherscan they have value, did you also notice that, which of the two are you using to check your wallet.   
I only use etherscan since joining the crypto world and joining projects that use the erc-20 chain. There is no specific reason actually, because I am more familiar with using etherscan and it looks more attractive. Regarding the value that does not appear in one of these trackers because the value is too small, the price and volume in the market are low, IMO. This is actually not a technical problem that you should be confused about, if you really want to know the price directly then you can check the social media coins or tokens to find out the exchange that is used, or can immediately see it on Coingecko or CMC.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 02:26:06 AM

You're the same as me sir, sometimes to make it easier to see me using Ethplorer but in ethplorer itself sometimes there are some tokens that even have a sale price but not displayed so that I myself, don't deny to check with etherscan, but for now what I have noticed in ethplorer now has started updating so it is better.
pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 02:46:54 AM

Both are good and I'm sure majority of eth holders are users of these two explorers but I am more inclined to use ethplorer I like it's interface and they show the price of all the coins in my wallet,compared to etherscan where they only show the price of coins with good volume.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 03:06:43 AM

I only use etherscan since joining the crypto world and joining projects that use the erc-20 chain. There is no specific reason actually, because I am more familiar with using etherscan and it looks more attractive. Regarding the value that does not appear in one of these trackers because the value is too small, the price and volume in the market are low, IMO. This is actually not a technical problem that you should be confused about, if you really want to know the price directly then you can check the social media coins or tokens to find out the exchange that is used, or can immediately see it on Coingecko or CMC.
True, this should be the least thing to come up as a trouble. rather, it's matter of preference for each person. People like ethplorer because it's convenient for them but etherscan is still the one that i used because i'm too familiar with its UI and I don't think I'm gonna move anytime soon

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 03:07:16 AM

I always use etherscan because many people use it, and reviews about etherscan are also good. And until now never
disappointed with etherscan, so why try anything else. Besides, I have never used ethplorer, so I can't compare where
is better. But according to the reviews I read, they are equally good, so it doesn't matter if you want to use either.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
novaprime

Activity: 812

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 03:37:59 AM

I always use etherscan because many people use it, and reviews about etherscan are also good. And until now never
disappointed with etherscan, so why try anything else. Besides, I have never used ethplorer, so I can't compare where
is better. But according to the reviews I read, they are equally good, so it doesn't matter if you want to use either.
Depending on the needs of each person and in my opinion, etherscan is better and has a better looking interface. If you are familiar with etherscan then you probably won't want to use other websites because etherscan is more than enough. Of course, it is possible to try ethplorer as well, but I personally think this site is not much different from before and doesn't really attract users.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 12:14:00 PM

For me I prefer the interface of Ethplorer rather than Etherscan, I always use the ethplorer on checking my wallet.I only notice a difference between them is sometimes my tokens have value on etherscan but if I check it in ethplorer it does not have any value.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 03:41:51 PM

Both have different features, I also prefer Etherscan. But also I use ethplorer.
sometimes a token has not appeared in Etherscan yet appears in Ethplorer. Vice versa.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████