Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BFL] List of Lies  (Read 8470 times)
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:29:05 PM

How sad, you still don't understand how it works, it's WATTS * TIME = JOULES.  Joules as a reference in itself is meaningless without the time factor.

You make correcting you so much fun, I just can't resist. The "fime factor" is missing because it cancels itself out. The two terms use miners love to reference are "watts" and "gigahashes per second". Look what happens when you combine them.

.68 W / (GH/s)

multiple both numerator and denominator by s

.68 Ws / (GHs/s)

simplify (Ws) and (s/s)

.68 J / GH

Tada!
Congrats, you did pick up on what I missed.  Unlike the trolls on here, I am man enough to admit when I made a mistake.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sid7039

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:53:54 PM

BFL Smiley
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bfl
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:43:43 AM

How sad, you still don't understand how it works, it's WATTS * TIME = JOULES.  Joules as a reference in itself is meaningless without the time factor.

You make correcting you so much fun, I just can't resist. The "fime factor" is missing because it cancels itself out. The two terms use miners love to reference are "watts" and "gigahashes per second". Look what happens when you combine them.

.68 W / (GH/s)

.68 Ws / (GHs/s)

simplify (Ws) and (s/s)

.68 J / GH

Tada!
Congrats, you did pick up on what I missed.  Unlike the trolls on here, I am man enough to admit when I made a mistake.

Typical BFL shill, calls us trolls for being able to do basic physics. Straight out of the Zerlan playbook.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
bcp19

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:26:39 AM

.68 W / (GH/s)

.68 Ws / (GHs/s)

simplify (Ws) and (s/s)

.68 J / GH

Tada!

Typical BFL shill, calls us trolls for being able to do basic physics. Straight out of the Zerlan playbook.

Typical troll, calling anyone with intelligence who makes a mistake a shill Roll Eyes.  Straight out of the troll handbook.

Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:05:22 AM

There's one major thing missing from this list... a timeline as to when each comment was written.  The OP seriously seems to think that these are current claims, when several of them were made months ago.  Call it was it really is, a lack of updating the website with current information.

A timeline is irrelevant because most of these statements were made after KNC shipped and began working on their next gen chip.

Please don't pretend the lack of updating the site with accurate information is anything but deceit. They seem to have no problem updating other parts of the site and are incredibly active on these forums and their own.

I challenge the OP with this:  Show me an ASIC company that has not told ANY lies.  Let's not focus on one, let's put them all on the table.  Otherwise, this is simply another hate thread intended to incite riot because the OP is just another troll.

Challenge accepted and completed: Bitmain.

We don't need to put them all on the table because this is a thread to focus on BFL. I am not going to argue that every asic manufacturer is perfect in fact most are the complete opposite.

I think just about everyone would agree BFL is competing for worst asic manufacturer. (tied with hashfast currently)

<snip>
#7, AM, really?!?  Wow.  You love to throw Bitmain out there, but you can only point to Nov when they started posting on the forums.  Considering they were 'founded in 1Q 2013' and nothing was heard until November, you cannot in truth say they had no delay, you can only state that they worked out their delays BEFORE announcing anything.
<snip>
Research and development using your own (or VC) money is not a delay.  A delay is when you take money from a customer and don't deliver the product on time.  Bitmain ships their product within 2 days of receiving the customers money, and you get your miner within a week.  That is an in-stock business model, and practically speaking Bitmain has no delay.

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
BFLrCONmen

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:23:54 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 12:38:30 PM by BFLrCONmen

As anyone checked bfp19's log in times and compared them to josh's? Bet there never on at the same time!

I meet josh in Jan 2012 in London at the conference and that's when I realised I made the mistake. Obviously he was suffering from the crack sweats and just rambled about stuff that didn't actually mean anything useful or informative. That's when I realised my July 2011 order was not going be with me for a long time. True that, it came august 2012, 13 months after ordering and 11 months over due!

I warned people on bfls forums including xian01 and many others and got ridiculed and banned. I told people on here about them and found very little support and eventually thermoflask locked my old account which was useful for many people as I helped back in the day with oc'ing and general help with x y and z because...... Because bfl was paying a lot of money to advertise here and thermoflask is just a big a con man as josh and bfl. Thermoflask ran glbse and closed it and ran with everyones investment! Thermo flask runs this site btw!

You see, when you realise a few control everything that happens (worldwide) they have scummy cronnies like josh, thermo flask and the other convicted criminal at bfl who know how to play the system and stay safe because they know its all a mirage and play the game. They use your money to research and produce the item then sell a few so it looks (kinda) legit and then put all the hardware in a pool (eclipse mining) and get people to pay again for hardware thats already been paid for (and mined with it themselves).

Back in the day they sent mini rigs to a few people that found some info on them and blackmailed them so they would get a load of gh earlier than anyone else. These people did well out of that as i have spoke to one (who i will never name) so you can bet  million dollars bfl have done REALLY well out of this scam which is still been dragged a long. It must still be making them $$$$!

I cant believe that this con is still persisting and that people like bcp19 even have the balls to stick up for josh the cockroach and co

JOSH, YOUR A MOTHER FUCKING DIRTY FILTHY COCKROACH!

My condolences to people that have been/are been con'd  by these people but I erdge you to drop your loses, realise NOTHING will happen to these people through court,FCC or any other bullshit institute because there just designed to LOOK like they meant to do something! Its all smoke and mirrors. Monsanto own the FDA, what more do I need to say!

These are professional con men, not stupid! YOU CAN NOT WIN LEGALLY AGINST THESE PEOPLE! Just like the banksters and governments around the world!

I'm sick of telling/warning people who have devised these little boxes that they keep themselves in because they don't like reality they see and there 'comfy' box is all they want! Well, to make one of my favourite quotes....

Those who seek security over freedom deserve neither!

BTW, bcp19 only posts in bfl specific threads and as provided what i see as no helpful advice to the community in any shape or form. His account shows he is paid by bfl or a bfl employee. Id go with employee or josh himself tbh. Pro con men are good at fud! You need to start asking yourselves what are the motives behind some people and there house of cards come tumbling down! That's true in every aspect of your lives!

GTFO of here you scummy bastard bcp19 and advice to people here, ignore the filthy whore, nothing annoys them more than ignoring them. It really makes them mad so that's my advice to you all. Just realise this dudes a tool and forget about him
qosmio

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:00:49 PM

...You see, when you realise a few control everything that happens (worldwide) they have scummy cronnies like josh, thermo flask and the other convicted criminal at bfl who know how to play the system and stay safe because they know its all a mirage and play the game. They use your money to research and produce the item then sell a few so it looks (kinda) legit and then put all the hardware in a pool (eclipse mining) and get people to pay again for hardware thats already been paid for (and mined with it themselves).

it looks you are right they are mining with our stuff since their pool speed went from 280th to 570 in no time just now. BFL will keep our miners as long as possible.

testing Smiley
BFLrCONmen

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:23:42 PM

I've been right on everything for a long time now but I been questioning things since the 90's and knew the score a long time ago. Its not hard to see through the misinformation and disinformation if you put your own emotional and so called 'normal' way of thinking to one side and look at things for what they are!

I've tried tell people the truth but people don't want to hear it. The fact is I can't teach anyone no more than anyone else can because the only person that can teach you is yourself, and pro con men know this and play on peoples misguidance which this world is in a epidemic with controlled Mass media, monetary system, controlled governments, controlled food regulation, controlled medical institutes etc etc. Its all centralized/privatised so a few can control everything. Its one big giant ponzi scheme and as been for over 2 centuries! That's the big joke!

The only reason people selling spades and shovels to gold miners back in the day was because 1 person brought all the spades and shovels so he had a monopoly on them! Don't you see how they twist things so you sympathise with there agendas? you know the founding fathers were pro slave and black/asian people should be classed as 3rd world (a term coined by a level 33 mason) which actually means sub-human/animals! Your borders are 'farms' and you are the animals in that farm. There are more than 1 owner of these farms (illuminatti the most well known) and they collude with each other to keep us dumbed down and not question the important things and keep us dosile! Not many Jews were actually killed in world war 2 infact and most of it is pure fabrication. Jews always want to be placed as the victim but just look who owns everything from the banks to big supermarkets, its all the same! Now I'm not saying all Jews are bad, that's you jumping the gun and putting people into them boxes you make for yourselves. I call these 'Jews' Zionists just to not label Jews with the crimes of a few. Israel is the chosen land by the Rothschild's if you didn't know!

And that's how they work, devide and conquer. If your not informed its easy for them as it as been.

Thing is, the sleeping giant is awakening and bitcoin and decentralised systems are providing a backbone for people to start tofight back against generations of oppression. The truth is people have never had a free market EVER and all this is new and sScarry for most people!

Well I say stand up and take your place in history for now, 2014, we have a big chance to change things forever or end up losing humanity to freak shows like Google and there transuminist future with bill gates the eugenist! The man who gave all his money to his wife's charity and in a few years become the worlds richest man (again)! See the joke? The joke is the Rothschild's (goldsmith is another sirname they use) own 95% of everything. They back both sides in wars and the same in everything they do. A small fact people don't know, Kate Middleton's grandmother was a goldsmith (I.e Rothschild) who married to a Middleton. Kate then went on to marry the informous winsor royal family in the UK creating a blood line between the two families. That baby IS the Antichrist! Or will be made into it! Whichever way you think!

Not exactly the rags to riches the msm like to spread around the world is it!

And listening to people get mad over josh and his cronies is a joke when you see the bigger picture, as I'm sure josh and his cronies do. He's not stupid that boy, just a professional con man and all around cockroach!
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:12:36 PM

.68 W / (GH/s)

.68 Ws / (GHs/s)

simplify (Ws) and (s/s)

.68 J / GH

Tada!

Typical troll, calling anyone with intelligence who makes a mistake a shill Roll Eyes.  Straight out of the troll handbook.

See? When someone corrects you, you reach for the "troll" label.
You have consistently supported BFL in the face of massive evidence to the contrary.
You make statements that defy belief in your many attempts on these forums to legitimize BFL.
You were part of the junket trip to BFL where bitcoin and devices were handed out in return for unnamed services rendered.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill
A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization.

You fit the bill for a shill.

BFLrCONmen

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:48:06 PM

You have consistently supported BFL in the face of massive evidence to the contrary.
You make statements that defy belief in your many attempts on these forums to legitimize BFL.
You were part of the junket trip to BFL where bitcoin and devices were handed out in return for unnamed services rendered.

A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization.

Ha ha ha ha, bcp19 was involved in that little group that blackmailed them! Then it all begins to make sense to who bcp19 is. So he must know the person that told me the truth about what happened in that incident. That's really funny. Least the person I know about took it and ran instead of the continuous fud that bcp19 keeps shitting out of his mouth. josh's dick stuck up his arse or something.

What a shill! I'd just ignore this fruity cake from now on, busted and still spits out the shit, that's a class A cockroach right there!
bcp19

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:43:54 PM

Ha ha ha ha, bcp19 was involved in that little group that blackmailed them! Then it all begins to make sense to who bcp19 is. So he must know the person that told me the truth about what happened in that incident. That's really funny. Least the person I know about took it and ran instead of the continuous fud that bcp19 keeps shitting out of his mouth. josh's dick stuck up his arse or something.

What a shill! I'd just ignore this fruity cake from now on, busted and still spits out the shit, that's a class A cockroach right there!
I was part of a blackmail? Cool, where's my cut?

You seem to be the one who's hung up on male genitalia with as much as you spout it... are you a closet homo?.  Your inference that I am Josh has been tossed out there and disproved already, I am not Josh, but telling you means nothing as you are too full of yourself to believe the truth.

You must really not read much of what I have written, or you'd not be spouting lies about my trying to help people on here.  As I have said before, I have never told anyone to buy from BFL, have never recommended them to anyone, have even gone so far as to tell people that the purchase they were considering from BFL wasn't worth it in cost vs return.  If that is being a shill, then 90% of the people on this subforum are also BFL shills, including k9, Xian, you, PL, Bickerooski... the list goes on and on.

@k9, as with PG, there were NO conditions placed on the miner I was given during the tour he and I did of their facilities.  It was a gesture of goodwill, similar to the spoondoilies rig that was sent to dogie and all the other free miners given to Sr members of this forum, however, unlike the people on here who receive a free unit, I was not asked to post anything about it.  I've been running that 24gh miner for 6 months now on the 'dangerous' power supply that came with it and it's still chugging along.  My Jalapeno has been runing for almost 4 months now, again on a 'dangerous' power supply that came with it.  I must have someone up there looking out for me considering how much Bickski claims they are death traps waiting to explode.

Oh, also, I only threw out the troll bit cause you were so quick to throw out the shill bit...  Basically that was troll-bait and you ate it up, hook, line and sinker.  Thanks for Playing!!!

BFLrCONmen

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:31:22 PM

Did someone hear something? I thought I heard a load of bullshit been dropped off!

k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:26:08 PM

@k9, as with PG, there were NO conditions placed on the miner I was given during the tour he and I did of their facilities.  It was a gesture of goodwill, similar to the spoondoilies rig that was sent to dogie and all the other free miners given to Sr members of this forum, however, unlike the people on here who receive a free unit, I was not asked to post anything about it.  I've been running that 24gh miner for 6 months now on the 'dangerous' power supply that came with it and it's still chugging along.  My Jalapeno has been runing for almost 4 months now, again on a 'dangerous' power supply that came with it.  I must have someone up there looking out for me considering how much Bickski claims they are death traps waiting to explode.

Oh, also, I only threw out the troll bit cause you were so quick to throw out the shill bit...  Basically that was troll-bait and you ate it up, hook, line and sinker.  Thanks for Playing!!!

Except you are actually a shill, according to the definition supplied. I am sure all the gifts BFL has given you are just like donations given to Congresscritters. No official quid pro quo, but BFL sure would appreciate it if you could white knight them on the forums. I am sure the PR department at BFL was very kind to you and you are just returning that kindness by tirelessly championing them on these forums. After all, if you had gotten an early release Monarch, that would be a very lucrative "gift" and would make all this effort on your part pay off.

The only evidence you have presented for me being a troll is that I bring up facts that are inconvenient to your task of BFL white knight.

As for the power supply, just because BFL gave you one that works does not mean they gave everyone a power supply that works. Apply Occam's razor:
a) Your BFL power supply does not contain the manufacturing flaw that others of it's type do.
b) BFL gave you a high quality power supply, but some others received lower quality power supplies.
c) Bicknellski has organized a group of people from around the world to falsely represent their experience with BFL on various internet forums.

YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:36:27 PM

I love how I have "THE MORON" on ignore ..as i just get to read a proper and balanced conversation

OBJECT NOT FOUND
bcp19

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:36:42 PM

Except you are actually a shill, according to the definition supplied. I am sure all the gifts BFL has given you are just like donations given to Congresscritters. No official quid pro quo, but BFL sure would appreciate it if you could white knight them on the forums. I am sure the PR department at BFL was very kind to you and you are just returning that kindness by tirelessly championing them on these forums. After all, if you had gotten an early release Monarch, that would be a very lucrative "gift" and would make all this effort on your part pay off.

The only evidence you have presented for me being a troll is that I bring up facts that are inconvenient to your task of BFL white knight.

As for the power supply, just because BFL gave you one that works does not mean they gave everyone a power supply that works. Apply Occam's razor:
a) Your BFL power supply does not contain the manufacturing flaw that others of it's type do.
b) BFL gave you a high quality power supply, but some others received lower quality power supplies.
c) Bicknellski has organized a group of people from around the world to falsely represent their experience with BFL on various internet forums.
You keep using this white knight thing, but it still falls flat.  Show me one instance of me telling people that BFL is great, show me one instance of me telling someone to buy from them, show me one instance of my saying they are better than all the rest.  Sadly, you can't, because I have done none of these.  In your definition of a shill, I fail miserably.

@BFLrCONmen: m3sSh3aD, you are the one who has the multiples accounts and the load of BS you smell came from your own mouth.  Kind of like the following:
BFL shipped MANY mini rigs to a couple of people who got together early on and essentially blackmailed BFL to send them there rigs. I know this is FACT! I can't give you proof without compromising people (Guess who's side i'm on) but i tell you, THEY SHIPPED A LOT OF MINI RIGS TO THESE PEOPLE!
Always nice to claim to know about illegal activities and then use this as an excuse:
THey saw them for what they were and took the appropriate action! I'm sorry but i'm on there side and its an un written rule, YOU DON'T GRASS! NO MATTER WHAT!!!!
So... why are you "grassing" now?  You *now* claim *I* am one of these people who blackmailed BFL, yet you're earlier comment says you *don't* grass.  Since you are lying about my involvement in this, as I didn't know about it until you brought it up before, you're just as likely lying about the fact that it happened.  Since you have to hide behind the fact that you *cannot* provide proof in order to protect the guilty, I'd say that means you have no proof to bring.

jimmothy (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:40:04 PM

Bcp19 do you admit that butterflylabs is either the worst, or competing for the title of worst bitcoin company in existence at this time?
bcp19

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:54:18 PM

Bcp19 do you admit that butterflylabs is either the worst, or competing for the title of worst bitcoin company in existence at this time?
I will admit they are far from the best, but I don't classify them as the worst.  While they need help in the calculation of time it takes to complete things, they have delivered or will deliver what they set out to do, which is more than a lot of companies/people have done.  While I do have an order with them (Hey, Bickski, how's that FRC treating ya?  I see it's plummeted a bit further and is now at $.019 each!  Hope you bailed on it to preserve some of that great profit you bragged about), I did not order until Black Friday so I'm still unclear as to how I fall into the scheme of things.  The email about the power specs and what they are giving to whom was a bit confusing to me, so I'll have to wait and see what I get.  They are kind of like the little engine that could, they seem to have to try and try and try, but in the end they've gotten there.

In overall terms, I'd give them a C-/D+. 

BFLrCONmen

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:11:11 AM

Yup, they banned that account because joshy boy didn't like been called a cockroach. How much are they paying you do this job on here? Any advertisement is good advertisement rigbt! Is that what you do on here? Look around to get attention? I pop back have a giggle at it all so keep going for all I care. Throw whatever accusations you want about me but people see the truth. I don't need prove nothing unlike you seem to have some want for attention.

I suggest you get out more and maybe talk to a female. I know, it must be hard for an ugly shill like yourself but if you don't try to be happy you never will. Thats probably to deep for sociopath like yourself. I bid you farewell child as the best thing EVERYONE can do is ignore you!

Truth hurts I know

Tar tar
bcp19

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:58:29 AM

Yup, they banned that account because joshy boy didn't like been called a cockroach. How much are they paying you do this job on here? Any advertisement is good advertisement rigbt! Is that what you do on here? Look around to get attention? I pop back have a giggle at it all so keep going for all I care. Throw whatever accusations you want about me but people see the truth. I don't need prove nothing unlike you seem to have some want for attention.

I suggest you get out more and maybe talk to a female. I know, it must be hard for an ugly shill like yourself but if you don't try to be happy you never will. Thats probably to deep for sociopath like yourself. I bid you farewell child as the best thing EVERYONE can do is ignore you!

Truth hurts I know

Tar tar
Actually, what hurts is trying to understand your incoherent ramblings, I have yet to see truth come out of your statements.  You make false accusations and then hide behind some sick immoral code to explain why you can't prove them.  Good thing you're leaving, otherwise you'd get yourself banned again.  Course you'd just blame it on Josh again, as you fail to take responsibility for your own actions.

BFLrCONmen

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:42:55 AM

Man, can anyone smell that bullshit around here! Its like a bad smell that won't go away!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: