Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:24:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BFL] List of Lies  (Read 8470 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:19:08 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 11:19:29 AM by Bicknellski

Although you might be DEAD ON about Josh and the management at BFL or the shills like BCP19 and BFL,BFLrCONmen your tinfoil hat racist conspiracy theories right out of RIGHT field don't give much credence  to what your saying you really need to focus on the facts about BFL. In fact now I have you on ignore as well as pretty much every remaining BFL shill and Josh. Welcome to my ignore club you racist ahole.

http://zcomm.org/zmagazine/debunking-conspiracy-theories-by-david-barsamian/

Here is a nice primer on why you are so brainwashed to think the Illuminati is a real thing. Educate yourself I know you can unlike BCP19 you could see the light, there might be redemption for you given you get how BFL operates.

Most people today who believe in conspiracy theory as the way the world
works are people who are trying to figure out something about how
power is exercised. People who believe in conspiracy theory are
correct in analyzing that the world does not work the way power
elites say it works; that there is a disjuncture between how power
is realized and how we’re told the U.S. works—as a democracy
with everyone having a vote and everyone having a role in developing
policies for the United States.  

The problem is when this is all attempted to be knit together into one
seamless tapestry that goes back hundreds of years and involves
everybody who is in the media, education, and politics. It’s
this extension into complete control over all aspects of a person’s
life that debunks conspiracy just on the basis of rational investigation.
You simply can’t have a conspiracy that goes back centuries
and extends across so many different sectors of a society and not
have it unravel as people turn against each other.

- David Barsamian

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BFLrCONmen

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:02:40 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 11:30:07 PM by BFLrCONmen

Raciest! You know where the term 'racism' comes from and why its coined out like water these days! Obviously not someone who is English, married to an Indian and as friends in Japan, brother in USA and 'aquentancies' in many places from Italy to Australia. But I'm on your ignore now for whatever YOU found 'raciest'.

Get a clue! Just like the term 3rd world means inferior/animals that was coined by a level 33 mason and is dirogitive to anyone you call that! Try calling them developing countries. Raciest ha ha, your funny

As for 'illuminati' they are not around no! There are many 'groups' around the world that collude together like a band of criminals. There out for themselves and care little of anyone else. You can call them what you want but there just people taking the piss out of all of you sheeple! And that's there term for you, sheeple! Boarders are your 'farm'. You like been called that! Suppose its nice for you being in that 1 billion with access to whatever you like and doing what you want without thinking of the consequences! The rest of the world isn't so lucky!

As for conspiracy theorist, call me what you want but its all coming true isnt it or are you a pro NSA/GCHQ fan! I knew about that in the 90's when it was a 'conspiracy theory' but call it what you want, its all true! And worse than you even know! There is no hope for humanity, its truely been dumbed down to the point of being sacks of flesh and blood full of shit!

You keep those rose tinted specticles on son, keep walking right into it! The on my high horse holier than Christ got a dick stuck up his ass assumptinistic 'hero member'! Mother of all fuck ups that assumption you know!

Bfl are no different and run on the same principles and none of you see it. There's so many giggles to be found from these bfl threads. Its pure lolz

Just because I'm in your face and speak the truth and your head can't handle it doesn't make it any less true! 9/11 instilled so much fear (fictional events actually realised, I.e, NOT REAL) that people have handed over the last bit of freedom for security. I care not, what will be will be and will play my part. I do not fear death, I embrace it! You are all lost spirits!
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:11:38 PM

Bcp19 do you admit that butterflylabs is either the worst, or competing for the title of worst bitcoin company in existence at this time?
I will admit they are far from the best, but I don't classify them as the worst. 
I'd be interested to know who you classify as the worst.

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:14:28 AM

Bcp19 do you admit that butterflylabs is either the worst, or competing for the title of worst bitcoin company in existence at this time?
I will admit they are far from the best, but I don't classify them as the worst. 
I feel the worst are the ones who promise much and deliver nothing.  bASIC and Yifu fall into that category.  Hashfast made a foolish guarantee of BTC refunds which every greedy sod out there tried to cash in on when the price spiked so high which puts them into the running.  Speaking of greed, there's a couple who will remain nameless due to the mindless people who think they are so great, but fleeced people far worse than the ones the majority think are the worst.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
jimmothy (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:55:51 AM

I feel the worst are the ones who promise much and deliver nothing.  bASIC and Yifu fall into that category.  Hashfast made a foolish guarantee of BTC refunds which every greedy sod out there tried to cash in on when the price spiked so high which puts them into the running.  Speaking of greed, there's a couple who will remain nameless due to the mindless people who think they are so great, but fleeced people far worse than the ones the majority think are the worst.

So according to you, avalon with a few month delay on a single product and full btc refunds makes it less reputable bfl with an 8+ month delay on every generation product and no refunds?

You do understand why we all call you a shill correct?

It involves using incredibly flimsy arguments to support a company which has failed to deliver on every product it has offered.
Bicknellski

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:44:21 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2014, 11:40:43 AM by Bicknellski

Threads not about the worst... or faux race baiting theories of world domination. It is about how BFL mislead and lies to the community.

BCP is obviously part of the fabric of those lies as he continues to push company disinformation particularly how others are WORSE than BFL and he has attacked the person in failed attempts to discredit people in order cover BFL's failures as stated here by many who have felt those ad hominem attacks. Neither BFL nor HashFast and dare I say it Avalon really deserves our business given the propensity to lie to their customers.

Let us discuss the merits of purchasing a product that has not been designed and fully tested to people in general. BFL has yet to produce a product that functions to design or redesign specifications before asking for the money they are doing this purposefully. Given that they continually push out designs of unfinished or untested products that speaks volumes for their lack of credibility and a business model that is direct violation of a number of FTC regulations and given their use of false ads mail fraud.

If you want to talk about how to do things in a reasonably fair and consumer orientated way then check out

Bitmain (Ships out soon after you pay. The best right now and the EXACT antithesis of BFL)
Spondoolies (Pending but build chips without community funds)
Ben Turas One String (100% truthful 100% responsive to customers)
Marto74's offerings (Yes I know he is a bit shady)

...and a number of others have produced units and sold them in real time not on pre-order.

If you want to look at a list of reliability check out Dogie's imperfect and constantly revised post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=456691.0

Clearly he gets it BFL is the BOTTOM of the barrel in his estimation and that is supported by a large number of the community given past polls on the subject.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
bcp19

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:58:59 AM

So according to you, avalon with a few month delay on a single product and full btc refunds makes it less reputable bfl with an 8+ month delay on every generation product and no refunds?

You do understand why we all call you a shill correct?

It involves using incredibly flimsy arguments to support a company which has failed to deliver on every product it has offered.
Failed to deliver on every product?  So you're telling me there were no BFL FPGAs delivered and used?  No BFL ASICs delivered and used?  Who's throwing out the misinformation now?

Probably the only reason Yifu was able to give full BTC refunds is because he used the mining equipment to mine before finally shipping to customers.

Sadly while Bickski has it partially right, he forgot to include the rest of the ASIC manufacturers... none of them are really worthwhile in the long run, people keep throwing more and more moey into the wind and the manufacturers are the only ones getting rich.

jimmothy (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:09:13 AM

Again you are completely wrong. There are viable options shipping now and returning positive ROI (see bitmain).

And to clarify I mean they failed to deliver the product they advertised within even 8 months of ordering and refusing refunds for this unacceptable delay.

And avalon has learned from their lesson and is only selling in stock hardware.

The only reason BFL is taking preorders and not selling in hand hardware is because they had no confidence in their ability to ship on time and realized it is much more profit to bullshit your customers.

Let's quit pretending BFL is even near comparable to companies like knc/bitmain/asicminer/bitfury
Bicknellski

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:16:45 AM

Again you are completely wrong. There are viable options shipping now and returning positive ROI (see bitmain).

And to clarify I mean they failed to deliver the product they advertised within even 8 months of ordering and refusing refunds for this unacceptable delay.

The only reason BFL is taking preorders and not selling in hand hardware is because they had no confidence in their ability to ship on time and realized it is much more profit to bullshit your customers.

Let's quit pretending BFL is even near comparable to companies like knc/bitmain/asicminer/bitfury

Any attempt to rehab BFL's rep at this point is only going to happen if:

1.  BFL sells all it's products off the shelf and not via pre-order.
2.  They have a 100% refund guarantee before they ship anything as per FTC rules.
3.  They remove all their false ads and adhere to some basic ethical standards of practice for a business.
4.  Respond to complaints and queries across the board in a professional manner.

There is no way that any of these things are going to change and that is why BFL needs to be called out on its lies and why everyone and their mother needs to spread the word that BFL is a toxic investment for anyone at anytime.

cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:21:44 AM

Probably the only reason Yifu was able to give full BTC refunds is because he used the mining equipment to mine before finally shipping to customers.
You are so full of shit.
The only positive thing of reading your posts is thinking at what a bad job yours must be.
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #BuVrK2EbVnf6856D

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
bcp19

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:16:00 AM

Between your lack of understanding what is written in front of you and the trolls who insist on reading nothing and just lobbing shit from the cheap seats (yes, bick, I mean you), this has just turned into yet another bash thread.  It's the same now as it was nearly a year ago, people have their blinders on or insist on seeing the world through rose-colored glasses.  While Bitmain is currently selling reasonably priced items, the positive ROI is not a given until you can look at it in hindsight.  You don't know what the future holds, so every purchase is a gamble.  I will agree some are much better risks than others, but unless you are offering a guarantee, don't tell me it's a given.

BFLrCONmen

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:39:45 AM

Between your lack of understanding what is written in front of you and the trolls who insist on reading nothing and just lobbing shit from the cheap seats (yes, bick, I mean you), this has just turned into yet another bash thread.  It's the same now as it was nearly a year ago, people have their blinders on or insist on seeing the world through rose-colored glasses.  While Bitmain is currently selling reasonably priced items, the positive ROI is not a given until you can look at it in hindsight.  You don't know what the future holds, so every purchase is a gamble.  I will agree some are much better risks than others, but unless you are offering a guarantee, don't tell me it's a given.

Both me and you know its your job to do that! Its not even cognitive disadence with you because you know what you are doing and why you are doing it! To me that makes you on par, if not worse than bfl/josh and co because you have next to nothing to gain from it (in comparison to them) and you still do it! You just do it to scratch your ego because your lonely fat arse only knows how to troll the net. You have probably done this line of work for most of your life! As I say, I come here for shits and giggles, it never dissapoints! Haha

You might actually be the most disconnected sociopathic troll I've everncome across so why would I miss out on your ramblingsto watch them go down in flames. its just so entertaining joules lol

In the end the jokes on you all, the monetary value does not matter at all and the bitcoin protocol as the POTENTIAL to make a cashless society with smart contracts, smart assets and a load of yet unrealised possibilities. You see, the protocol and block chain are good for a monetary system, but its not necciserilly the best implementation of it! I'd guess this is too over your head but hey, I might get a few people waking up to what possibilities are actually on the table here!

Bitcoin is no currency, and hopefully it will bring us away from such a stupid idea for society in the first place!
Bicknellski

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:51:16 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 04:24:37 AM by Bicknellski

Why don't we accentuate the positive for a change?

Why doesn't BFL do business like Bitmain or say Ben Turas? Why do they insist on using flawed logic and basically come to market, so late that is it obviously intentional, every time they offer a product? Why don't they do it the right way? Say like Spondoolies self-fund it and then ship it? Hmm... maybe because they don't want to ship on time right? Doesn't baffle you that they have yet again messed up the chips on the latest offering? Somehow they are just not ready for market yet again?

Christsakes they put out a refund notice with a hook that someone else has to BUY your order... how do we verify that? Nothing in their order system is transparent and the FTC rules clearly state if you ask for a refund you have to give the refund before it is shipped no matter the terms BFL wants to illegally set. Ok so what is it? Failure or fraud? It is a pattern that is plain to see and we all know it as fraud. Don't buy from BFL they are scammers and remember to warn off as many people as you can we might be able to put these people out of business simply by letting the community know.

BFLrCONmen

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:14:29 PM

I thought bick ignored all bfl trolls/josh etc but he keeps replying! Just pointing out that small fact but he's ignored me for being 'racist' in HIS eyes showing a lack of understanding of where the term was coined and why its all apart of the divide and conquer just like religion and all the other bullshit man made crap! His assumption blinds him and he can't see it, probably because no one as ever questioned him, why would he think he's wrong if no one ever said, were all human, and falable!

Shame because I like the way he tackles things, especially his last post. But what he doesn't see is that bcp19's is searching for such retaliations just so he can continue his fud spreading. Bcp had a small payoff by butterfly labs which should say all you need about him. I myself own a 60gh unit (11 months late) and only posted on bfl threads with this account because I wanted to put MY opinions and try help people realise what's going on. Truth is though only YOU can teach yourself, no one else so stop making boxes for yourself and restricting yourself from what you can be. Once you see things in there true light you can see the truth! And its ugly!

Old account m3sSh3aD got banned due to thermosflask and josh not being able handle the truth. You see, Hess people attack when under threat! Its all they know and its a challenge on there cognitive disadence. Its not as complicated as people thing, its that they don't want to face it! I helped a lot of people back in the day on here and also love a good flame war but that's one of my evil things that I have a dark sense of humour with! I'm only human ;-) In the right circumstances even bcp19 may not be a lost spirit!

I don't actually believe humanity as gone completely but we are at a tipping point and people need to realise this!

Peace
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:22:30 PM

You guys need one of those WWE cage matches to settle all this stuff out.
BFLrCONmen

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:25:44 PM

You guys need one of those WWE cage matches to settle all this stuff out.

Don't be so barbaric.... ;-)
vayvanne

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:35:54 PM

Did someone clarified what is "lifetime warranty" in terms of BFL? I am suspecting it is not the same as we used to mean in UK, 6 years at least of replacement parts on-stock.
bcp19

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:38:50 PM

Did someone clarified what is "lifetime warranty" in terms of BFL? I am suspecting it is not the same as we used to mean in UK, 6 years at least of replacement parts on-stock.
Straight from their FAQ page:

Q: What is the warranty period on your devices?

A:Our ASIC Bitforce Products carry two different types of warranties.

The PCB (The board that the ASIC chips are mounted on) carry a lifetime warranty. Lifetime is defined as the length of time we are manufacturing that product. Once we stop manufacturing that particular product, we will not be able to warranty the product any longer, since we no longer have replacement stock.

The rest of the components (Fan, power supply, case, heatsink, basically everything that is NOT the PCB) carries a 1 year warranty from date of shipment to the end user.

In all cases, warranties will be a minimum of 1 year from the date of shipment. For example, if you happen to buy a BFL product that happens to be near EOL (End Of Life) and the following month we come out with a new product and stop manufacturing the product you just bought, we will honor the warranty for a 1 year from the time your product was shipped.

vayvanne

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 02:29:06 AM

Straight from their FAQ page:
[...]
I have seen that. Not the best place to put warranty terms IMHO. I even have the doc signed by BFL staff stating following:
LIFETIME WARRANTY CERTIFICATION
Butterfly Labs BitForce Bitcoin Miners
Butterfly Labs, Inc. will replace or repair, at its option, any of its products
that fails to perform at more than 90% of its stated hashing rate or fails to
operate for any reason, excepting physical damage.
To engage warranty service, log into your account at butterflylabs.com,
click the RMA button and supply the necessary details. Our RMA Department
will be in contact shortly.
Note: Customer is responsible for cost of shipping a non-performing unit back to the factory for replacement or repair. Butterfly
Labs, Inc. assumes no responsibility for lost hashing revenue due to miner downtime or shipping delays.
In terms of BFL "lifetime warranty" does mean lifetime as they not customer wish to keep things running. So customers will get a little single coffins in hands very soon with no RMA as BFL does not produce them anymore.
jimmothy (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:14:27 AM

Newest bullshit from BFL:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=549403.msg5979745#msg5979745

Unbelievable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: