Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:35:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New projects and their unreal excuses  (Read 2344 times)
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2020, 12:42:27 PM

Delaying project development for reasons of Covid-19 is an excuse that doesn't make sense or is ridiculous, because a smart team will always find a way out for project development in any situation and condition, because they must have new ways to be able to realize the success of their existing project. wake up, instead of looking for an excuse to scam everyone in crypto.

During the past 2-3 years, I have seen all sort of excuses in the ICO market. And the ongoing COVID 19 is a perfect excuse to some of the shady projects to delay their development work and to cling on to the funds. But it is up to the investors to decide whether they want to allow the team to pause their work. If they are not satisfied with the excuses, then they always have the right to ask for a reimbursement.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1195

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 12:57:26 PM

I also dont understand how can covid-19 impact on development for such a long time.
At my current work ( working with PC and data), when the lock-down started, company managed to organize everyone's work to be done remotely from home in 1 week. In 2 weeks normal work routine was fully reestablished. It took 2 weeks to buy, set and distribute laptops to every worker, and teach them how to connect and where should they click to work from home.

Cryptocurrency projects, where big part of job is connected with computers, working from home during lock-down must be as easy as 2+2. They can do most of the coding testing milestones from roadmap during these lock-down. But they prefer to put everything on pause.

P.S. why dont they put bounty campaigns on pause then? Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 10:54:53 PM

some new projects are simply just terrible. They will create a sub oar project, with little to no possible application or use case, then they will hype it all up create FOMO by making unrealistic promises
After which they will now dump their coins on investors and traders
Dont fall for projects that act shady from the start or projects that use big words to confused users into thinking they are doing something unique, even when they are not.

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2020, 11:35:53 PM

I think their reason works on the off chance that they are working in an office all together however needed to return home and that is the reason they fizzled. In any case, I feel like when you are doing an ICO, everything should be possible at home too, which is the reason I don't think it is as realistically a difficulty as they portray it. Incredible reasons will be all over the place, there is a colloquialism that goes "pardons are a ton like a- - openings, everybody has one" and that is valid in this occurrence too.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 11:52:22 PM

some new projects are simply just terrible. They will create a sub oar project, with little to no possible application or use case, then they will hype it all up create FOMO by making unrealistic promises
Dont fall for projects that act shady from the start or projects that use big words to confused users into thinking they are doing something unique, even when they are not.
This is really happen to those project that is not ready to start in this industry. This is why it is important to do thorough research if their team is capable to handle a project. Reminders to everyone that do not fall easy to such that offer huge return of profit. And also their is instances they postpone their project to prepare for a big plan. So we should assess prior investing.
Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 10:49:46 PM

i'm also do not believe that good project in crypto could stop totally its activity due to the panemic. blockchain created especially to remote everything and arrange work globally. so i choose credible defi project who don't tell such exuses to people
Indriahimovie

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 03:51:14 AM

This is really happen to those project that is not ready to start in this industry. This is why it is important to do thorough research if their team is capable to handle a project. Reminders to everyone that do not fall easy to such that offer huge return of profit. And also their is instances they postpone their project to prepare for a big plan. So we should assess prior investing.
That is important before investing, we must first research the project we are going to invest in. Before investing, you should ask for the opinion of a trusted person who understands it first, I usually discuss it with my friends or relatives.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 05:06:32 AM

We see lot of new projects everyday but we hardly find  good project. Most of the projects are useless, or dont solve any potential problem or just another copy paste project. Thats why although we see thousands, very few will have good future.
Regarding covid, what if the whole team get infected? In pandemic, the developmental delay should be considered. And even a good project may fail to gain attention in critixal situation. Sometimes we see unusual delay in development and sometimes the time and other factors are not just right. Obviously the project leaders lie to us, make false excuses, just not always
Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 05:22:47 AM

i'm also do not believe that good project in crypto could stop totally its activity due to the panemic. blockchain created especially to remote everything and arrange work globally. so i choose credible defi project who don't tell such exuses to people
yes, i also believe and invest into nice defi, especially dex projects. uniswap is very hyped one
oh so u might be interesting in new stablecoin dex - xsigma, just announced and looks credible. here they are - https://xsigma-lab.medium.com
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 08:54:35 AM

It's a bad excuse but they still use it, they can only use CoVid as their excuse if their developers caught a CoVid and critically ill, and no way to continue the project, but using CoVid as an excuse when things are done online and at the comfort of one's home or office is nonsense and they just want to delay the project, since they already have the money.
Gunday_07

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 09:15:57 AM

There shouldn't be anything problem stopping a new crypto project from launching if truly they have a good plan, even in the pandemic period many new projects did well at fundraising and they launched their projects, most projects that failed to launch because of pandemic that I knew of are not updating their social media accounts anymore, it shows that they never had any good plan from the start.

Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 10:21:38 AM

This just makes our work more easier, it shows that such projects are never going to be serious, if you know what's good for you better look for another project, when pandemic was still very hot many new projects still get released and they are doing fine, the pandemic isn't an excuse not to release your project

JHORN

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 11:38:53 AM

Developers don't need to come around inside a room to build a project, I've seen project teams that are scattered around the world, even an everyone of the teams only have to do their part and contribute to the development of the project, they don't have to meet each other at all, that is a stupid and lame excuse

shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 12:40:05 PM

The epidemic is not a good excuse, it is probably an excuse for the incompetence of the project team. Nowadays, many block conferences will be held online. Project teams can participate in this kind of publicity. Online conferences are a good solution. Although the epidemic has an impact on our lives, it cannot stop us from developing the blockchain.

CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 05:20:19 PM

The epidemic is not a good excuse, it is probably an excuse for the incompetence of the project team. Nowadays, many block conferences will be held online. Project teams can participate in this kind of publicity. Online conferences are a good solution. Although the epidemic has an impact on our lives, it cannot stop us from developing the blockchain.

Everything is correct. The epidemic allows projects that have internal problems or are simply not going to develop, justify their inaction as an epidemic.
However, we all know that all payments are made online and funds are collected online. Conferences have also moved online, which means that nothing prevents projects from continuing to work as usual.

olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 10:58:52 PM

This is totally right however we can likewise not fail to remember the way that some project need to set up certain fittings to control their projects. Presently with COVID-19 that the lines are close, get such equipment types is unthinkable. I am aware of a project who asserts each about their project is set aside from their server farm which requires some equipment which they can't ship right now.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 06:33:07 AM

This is actually true because if they really had a working product they wont be using Covid-19 as an excuse not to release product because as you said most of this people dont actually need to be together and can work remotely... we did bounty for this project 2018 and they were still using COVID-19 has an excuse in 2021 for not having a working product which we all know is a lie
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 07:08:25 AM

This is actually true because if they really had a working product they wont be using Covid-19 as an excuse not to release product because as you said most of this people dont actually need to be together and can work remotely... we did bounty for this project 2018 and they were still using COVID-19 has an excuse in 2021 for not having a working product which we all know is a lie

Why can't they just say that they are ready?

I agree that there are a lot of projects lately that are being canceled or being dropped not just in cryptocurrency. People find ways to get over it and if they will not be making any developments, that is just proof that they are not serious with the project at all. There are a lot of ways to communicate, they don't need to be together.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 09:12:04 AM

I'm very angry right now with the silly excuses so projects are taking these days. Some of them will refused to pay the bounty hunters. And will not even give a tangible reasons why they won't do so. After weeks of hard work and sleepless night working for their projects and at the end of the day. They will come up with one story or the other. BNXFINEX did something stupid last week. They end the project without getting to the day they promised the project will end, that's still acceptable. They now ask for kyc on the Bnxfinex site. They said you wouldn't get anything without the kyc. And I tried with 3 different IDs, thr response I was getting was, my IDs already existed. Till now our accounts has not been verified. And they plan to continue with distribution. Can you imagy this kind of evil act.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 09:16:08 AM

Covid is only used as an excuse by projects that intend to commit fraud, as you said if they really want to create a successful project they can hold meetings using many applications such as zoom or discord
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: