Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bosnia und Herzegovina Maestro Debit  (Read 205 times)
m0w0 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 10:33:47 PM

Heloo friens,
 As subject says, Im having troubles ( it is impossible ) to find out exchange btc to fiat or opposite, with Bosnian Und Herzegovina Maestro Debit. My card have security number on backside, and it is accepted everywhere. On PayPal, Amazon, Ebay... But I can not buy crypto with it nor sell it.
Please can anyone help me?
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3286

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2020, 10:58:02 PM
Merited by hugeblack (1)

I think cexio exchange accept Bosnian people and cards from there. But are you sure that you use a debit card? I think you should have a visa rather than a debit.
have you tried in the local community? they haven't been here long, but I see that they are still active BIH - Bosna i Hercegovina older and more experienced members certainly know the exchanging model that works.
There are also two boards where maybe you can find help. Serbian topic and Croatian local board
you may be able to make a direct trade with members, without exchange or middleman. On that way, you can avoid the transaction fee.
You can check Currency exchange board, there you will find some offers like PayPal/BTC exchange it's just another possibility.
be sure to remember, trade only with high trusted and reputed members from the forum, it is best to use escrow service.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2044
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 08:53:23 AM

Heloo friens,
 As subject says, Im having troubles ( it is impossible ) to find out exchange btc to fiat or opposite, with Bosnian Und Herzegovina Maestro Debit. My card have security number on backside, and it is accepted everywhere. On PayPal, Amazon, Ebay... But I can not buy crypto with it nor sell it.
Please can anyone help me?

If you're not in a hurry, Paypal should soon introduce the ability to purchase crypto to their users, so that might be the easiest option for you.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1304

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 05:08:44 AM

Your best bet would be to talk to Serbian local board members, some of them may have gone through the same situation as you have. I know the primedice/stake support team is from Serbia and they said that they would sell their bitcoins on a local exchange and get fiat money in return. Their government is not putting blanket bans on crypto yet.

I would suggest you not to go for Paypal and other reversible money transactions systems for now at least, but if they start accepting crypto as per recent speculation news then you might be in luck in future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3286

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 10:09:20 AM

OP after posting the first post he no longer appeared on the forum. either he forgot about this or he had already done what he wanted. I give them all of information in my previous post here.

Your best bet would be to talk to Serbian local board members, some of them may have gone through the same situation as you have. I know the primedice/stake support team is from Serbia and they said that they would sell their bitcoins on a local exchange and get fiat money in return. Their government is not putting blanket bans on crypto yet.

I would suggest you not to go for Paypal and other reversible money transactions systems for now at least, but if they start accepting crypto as per recent speculation news then you might be in luck in future.

there are small differences between Serbian and Bosnian government rules. is similar, but they are two different states, some things (especially financial) cannot be applied in both cases.

I forgot to post the link of Telegram group where is possible to directly exchange crypto/fiat without fee: https://t.me/btc_bez_provizije

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████