Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 12:48:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokertime - deposit/withdraw crypto to play poker  (Read 443 times)
jovinok (OP)
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 6
Merit: 0


View Profile
June 30, 2020, 09:07:48 AM
 #1

Has anyone heard of Pokertime? It's  a poker app I got recommended and you can use BTC/ETH/USDT to deposit to get chips which are denominated in CNY. Seems pretty legit and the tables are super dam soft. But wondering if anyone else heard of it??
rbynxx
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2534
Merit: 629


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
June 30, 2020, 09:53:30 AM
 #2

Haven't heard of it, I am fond of poker and that platform is really new to me. Would you share the website of it or are they only an app? Mind sharing it here maybe other players have already tried that.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
Bodykeepers
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 119
Merit: 23


View Profile
June 30, 2020, 09:53:51 AM
 #3

Never heard it before can i know the source so that i can checked it clearly. There is a lot of gambling site today that aren't fair.
tabas
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3878
Merit: 855


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 10:39:33 AM
 #4

Pretty legit? When I search it there are other the same names that comes out as result.
Pokertime.eu
Pokertime.cc
Pokertime.onl
So what's the real website you are mentioning?

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
Timelord2067
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4550
Merit: 2386


💲🏎️💨🚓


View Profile
June 30, 2020, 03:28:54 PM
 #5

So what's the real website you are mentioning?

It's probably all of the ones you listed and many more.  Brand New users will do that to garner some buzz around their brand, or in this case website.  Search engines will see the key word has been pushed up the rankings in a short length of time.

❖ Known Alts of any-one - A User Generated List Mk IV
❖ [Guide] Broadcast Your RAW Transaction
❖ [List] Vanity Wallet Generation. Threads, how-to & links
❖ [Cryptopia] ONLINE ARTICLES related to hack & theft of funds
▶ [Rugby] Union / League
▶ NetHack V 5[/b]

▶ Hearse V 1.0.6e
▶ PokerTH / [Text][/size]
❖ @X-Twitter Retweet ≠ endorsement
❖ £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ≠ ÷ BTC ™
❖ ★☆★ Signature For Rent Paused ★☆★
.★☆★ UNPAID ADVERTISEMENTS: ★☆★ ❖ Get Paid in BitCoin .
.❖ ★☆★ Fitness Discussions Pushups and Step Exercise.
.❖ TALK[img] Talk with Images™ .
Toomykins
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 16
Merit: 0


View Profile
June 30, 2020, 06:01:18 PM
 #6

 Grin Grin Grin

I am very interested to know about this. I'll hear about sites where you can play poker for cryptocurrencies.
BTCLiz
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 952
Merit: 527



View Profile
June 30, 2020, 08:32:16 PM
 #7

Has anyone heard of Pokertime? It's  a poker app I got recommended and you can use BTC/ETH/USDT to deposit to get chips which are denominated in CNY. Seems pretty legit and the tables are super dam soft. But wondering if anyone else heard of it??
At the first glance these doesnt seem legit to be honest. Especially there offer is way to high, as a consequence it really makes me dubious.
DoublerHunter
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644


View Profile
June 30, 2020, 08:50:44 PM
 #8

Has anyone heard of Pokertime? It's  a poker app I got recommended and you can use BTC/ETH/USDT to deposit to get chips which are denominated in CNY. Seems pretty legit and the tables are super dam soft. But wondering if anyone else heard of it??
At the first glance these doesnt seem legit to be honest. Especially there offer is way to high, as a consequence it really makes me dubious.
^ Definitely right and I did research on it. A Chinese poker room that was launched last year and they accept cryptocurrency and also they able to withdraw using crypto. But the big question is, are they safe? are they trusted?
https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/pokertime-scam-warning-1759746/index2.html, this is from other forum talking to them and as they experienced, they did not satisfied and a lot of people has the same problem. Nevertheless, I don't know if this is good regardless of what I have found, I like poker and I almost had tried offline app just to practice poker game.
harizen
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398


For support ➡️ help.bc.game


View Profile
June 30, 2020, 08:57:12 PM
 #9

Pokertime.cc

Maybe that's the site as OP also mentioned CNY which I assume the Chinese Yuan Renminbi.

Looking at the site, there are no links to either FAQ, terms, etc. Only the download link is available and it's only available in Android and IoS, no desktop version. There was also no link to their social media or any community platform to somehow served a reference for us about the app.

I'm not saying that they are untrustworthy but it's an obvious thing to refrain using an app that doesn't establish yet good reviews.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
.
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄▀
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄████████▄▄▄▄████
▄█████▄█▄▄██████████▄█████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄████████████████████▄██
██████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
.
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
▄░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░▀
░░█░░░███▄█░░░█
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀


▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
figmentofmyass
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483



View Profile
June 30, 2020, 09:14:25 PM
 #10

Has anyone heard of Pokertime? It's  a poker app I got recommended and you can use BTC/ETH/USDT to deposit to get chips which are denominated in CNY. Seems pretty legit and the tables are super dam soft. But wondering if anyone else heard of it??

stay away from pokertime. lots of people have accused them of no-paying, confiscating money, and banning for collusion based on zero evidence. they are a scam operation.

Pokertime scam warning

i dunno why people are drawn to dodgy sites like this. stick to reputable rooms like SwC Poker, or ACR if you need bigger traffic.....

stomachgrowls
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3262
Merit: 842


View Profile
June 30, 2020, 10:29:58 PM
Merited by Timelord2067 (1)
 #11

Pokertime.cc

Maybe that's the site as OP also mentioned CNY which I assume the Chinese Yuan Renminbi.

Looking at the site, there are no links to either FAQ, terms, etc. Only the download link is available and it's only available in Android and IoS, no desktop version. There was also no link to their social media or any community platform to somehow served a reference for us about the app.

I'm not saying that they are untrustworthy but it's an obvious thing to refrain using an app that doesn't establish yet good reviews.

The only contact they have is - Contact us: help@pokertime.onl and i presume this is the site on where op is talking about.

First impression, i cant say that this is a scam directly basing of on design but i wont really be risking out some of my satoshis or alts to this site.

As Timelord mentioned above which i highly agree that these kind of queries are just a mask-off and they are just trying to shill it out.
maxreish
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1414
Merit: 330


View Profile
July 01, 2020, 12:40:52 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2020, 01:01:56 AM by maxreish
 #12

If we can download it in Android marketplace like Playstore, then I assume there are some feedbacks if this pokertime app is legit or not. However, I never heard of it though. How much do they require you to deposit? I mean the minimum deposit for you to play? I'm not actually fond of poker but I wonder if there is someone here that has a real experience on that app to share here.
 I am also in doubt taking the risk after reading some comments above.
Timelord2067
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4550
Merit: 2386


💲🏎️💨🚓


View Profile
July 01, 2020, 02:00:36 AM
 #13

If we can download it in Android marketplace like Playstore, then I assume there are some feedbacks if this pokertime app is legit or not. However, I never heard of it though. How much do they require you to deposit? I mean the minimum deposit for you to play? I'm not actually fond of poker but I wonder if there is someone here that has a real experience on that app to share here.
 I am also in doubt taking the risk after reading some comments above.

It would seem that you have already answered your own question if you are reluctant to try the app given the concerns raised here.  Don't forget the OP has just one post to their name, so not much in the way of credibility.

❖ Known Alts of any-one - A User Generated List Mk IV
❖ [Guide] Broadcast Your RAW Transaction
❖ [List] Vanity Wallet Generation. Threads, how-to & links
❖ [Cryptopia] ONLINE ARTICLES related to hack & theft of funds
▶ [Rugby] Union / League
▶ NetHack V 5[/b]

▶ Hearse V 1.0.6e
▶ PokerTH / [Text][/size]
❖ @X-Twitter Retweet ≠ endorsement
❖ £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ≠ ÷ BTC ™
❖ ★☆★ Signature For Rent Paused ★☆★
.★☆★ UNPAID ADVERTISEMENTS: ★☆★ ❖ Get Paid in BitCoin .
.❖ ★☆★ Fitness Discussions Pushups and Step Exercise.
.❖ TALK[img] Talk with Images™ .
Negotiation
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1708
Merit: 305


View Profile
July 01, 2020, 04:38:12 AM
 #14

I agree with you because op is very helpful in solving any problem Therefore, before depositing a site the OP should be visited once. Here each site is analyzed very well There must be a risk in the game You have to work with caution and faith.
shoreno
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 118


View Profile
July 01, 2020, 06:14:25 AM
 #15

Has anyone heard of Pokertime? It's  a poker app I got recommended and you can use BTC/ETH/USDT to deposit to get chips which are denominated in CNY. Seems pretty legit and the tables are super dam soft. But wondering if anyone else heard of it??

who recomend it to you ? close people ? if yes then that must be safe but if its recomended by strangers then dont just install or trust the app pretty easy  . check the app coments and do some virus scans .

dont just say its legit because many apps and sites can easily look legit nowadays but they hide something that we dont know . also what do you mean by soft tables ? i thought this was online but im shocked the way you descriibed it . how can you feel it
leea-1334
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1063


SIG-0F7008B13A


View Profile
July 01, 2020, 06:59:53 AM
 #16

Has anyone heard of Pokertime? It's  a poker app I got recommended and you can use BTC/ETH/USDT to deposit to get chips which are denominated in CNY. Seems pretty legit and the tables are super dam soft. But wondering if anyone else heard of it??

Yep,,, heard about it I had some far colleagues playing it before and it is just an app, legit as far as I remember but I do not play poker on apps or phones so personally cannot say for it.

Why not just stick to regular poker like at Sportsbet or on swc?

You have Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin. We are not the same.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1625



View Profile
July 01, 2020, 07:16:09 AM
 #17

I haven't heard anything about it, but it sounds good though. However, upon searching the keyword "Pokertime" I stumbled upon a forum where Pokertime is  being discussed. It's posted there that the website is trying to scam people by colluding. Just like what DoublerHunter and figmentofymyass. It should already be aw warning that it's quite easy to scam people by this under the table and sketchy websites on the internet.

Always do a background check on unfamiliar websites, it could save your money for sure.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
███▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀███
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
███▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄███
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.
.ROOBET.██████.IIIIICRYPTO'S FASTEST GROWING CASINO.██████.
|
▄
█▄█
▀█▀
▄████▄▄█████████▄▄████▄
█▄████▀█░░█████░░█▀████▄█
▀█▄▄░▐███████████▌░▄▄█▀
▐██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
████████▄▄█████████
█
█
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀████████████████
▀
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
| 
.
    PLAY NOW    
Haunebu
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1046


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
July 01, 2020, 07:16:30 AM
 #18

I tried checking the site that you mentioned and observed that it is some kind of Chinese site. Also, I tried checking the relevant app, but it said that it isn't available in my country.

Found this particular review: https://worldpokerdeals.com/rakeback-deals/pokertime-review

Based on the review and my own opinion, I don't recommend this site since I feel that there are better alternatives out there.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CryptoGamblingSites
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 560
Merit: 26


View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 04:11:34 AM
 #19

Has anyone heard of Pokertime? It's  a poker app I got recommended and you can use BTC/ETH/USDT to deposit to get chips which are denominated in CNY. Seems pretty legit and the tables are super dam soft. But wondering if anyone else heard of it??

No it isn't (necessarily) legit and the best place to check is the POKER forum that has been around since the early 2000's called twoplustwo.

This is a bitcoin forum with some spammy bitcoin/crypto gambling sites promoting themselves and a few legitimate good bitcoin sites many players can easily find in google even.

Pokertime scam warning

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/pokertime-scam-warning-1759746/index2.html

It is a poker club format where (apparently) some clubs have seen players funds locked by the site and held for little to no reason or understanding of the users.




Bitcoin is the only "Crypto" to Gamble with Crypto Gambling Sites
babo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4480
Merit: 5841


si vis pacem, para bellum


View Profile WWW
July 03, 2020, 08:24:42 AM
 #20

I just read the first messages and I already thought: this is a TRUE scam.
in the middle I found forum friends who raised doubts about the legitimacy of the service
at the end of the thread I found the reports of the scam

the rule always applies: if it is too good to be true, it is scam

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!