Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:01:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: frozen account in cryptsy  (Read 1978 times)
TrollboxChamp

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:49:51 PM

I have had cryptsy freeze 20+ of my btc before. Lets just say the funds where in my off-exchange wallet within 6-12 hrs. This leads me to believe you may have actually done something wrong/illegal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thusith

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:29:55 PM

Yes, just try pm the OP. Undecided

gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:49:41 PM

OP, you can proove ownership of wallets by announcing before and then sending small amount of coins from it to another adress. Just sayin.

On the other hand it won't help much when/if cryptsy took the hiding again and doesn't want to clear up situation ... was there comments deleted in this thread? 
broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:53:19 PM

Hello members

i've a big problem with cryptsy

my account frozen and they dont answer
they said there is an investigation before one month and we will solve the problem in few days ..
the few day's took 46 day's until today
i wrote a subject here and no one help
i've submitted 7 tickets
and i talk with them in chat and no solution

i've about 24 btc in my account

BTC Estimate 24.72027187

please i need help

Why in the hell would you keep 24 BTC inside of an exchange unless maybe you have an inexhaustible supply? My advice is to only keep what you are willing to lose within an exchange.

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
TTM

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:14:41 PM

Cryptsy seem to have a lot of negative reviews. I'd like to know how admin will resolve this problem.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 06:03:36 AM

a couple lines of a tx record is in no way proof.

i am one of the most critical people about cryptsy but aside from my disagreement with them about what coins to add
i have found them to operate the web site with an exceptional amount of integrity.
i've run into some issues before like coins vanished etc and i didn't freak out because i knew if i contacted them
they would simply look into it and make it right.. eventually. They log everything and always have and if Bitjohn seems confident enough to say publicly this guy
is a hacker i would really have to lean towards taking his word for it.. Bitjohn didn't start doing this yesterday.
And in BJ's defense he works defense.. he is usually deployed over seas in the US army and is often unable to deal with Cryptsy matters from Afghanistan etc
So a long delay may be because the people who have to pick up the Cryptsy support slack may not have his special access rights and skills etc to resolve the issue.
And i know he does in fact have special access rights far greater than any of the other various staff they have.
If he is trying to resolve a potential hacking case he may be waiting since way back for responses from potential victims and then maybe had to leave the country..

I was last here criticizing cryptsy hard so i am not defending them i am simply stating what i see going on in my own personal view, as always..

people here asked the OP to prove those coins were his and he has dodged it with broken english lol
sorry op but your situation sounds mighty fishy..
If people asked me where i got my coins i would just show it.. i wouldn't play dumb about it.
It would take me two seconds to go over to my pool and show my mining records or show info from another exchange
or even get the info from the guy you may have traded with etc.. but the OP didn't do any of that.. he just dodge the question i think.
and hey no scammer is going to post, hey i was ripping people off and i sent 24 BTC worth of coins to Cryptsy and they stole it from me..
they are of course going to play dumb about it lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
dodod (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:56:05 AM

a couple lines of a tx record is in no way proof.

i am one of the most critical people about cryptsy but aside from my disagreement with them about what coins to add
i have found them to operate the web site with an exceptional amount of integrity.
i've run into some issues before like coins vanished etc and i didn't freak out because i knew if i contacted them
they would simply look into it and make it right.. eventually. They log everything and always have and if Bitjohn seems confident enough to say publicly this guy
is a hacker i would really have to lean towards taking his word for it.. Bitjohn didn't start doing this yesterday.
And in BJ's defense he works defense.. he is usually deployed over seas in the US army and is often unable to deal with Cryptsy matters from Afghanistan etc
So a long delay may be because the people who have to pick up the Cryptsy support slack may not have his special access rights and skills etc to resolve the issue.
And i know he does in fact have special access rights far greater than any of the other various staff they have.
If he is trying to resolve a potential hacking case he may be waiting since way back for responses from potential victims and then maybe had to leave the country..

I was last here criticizing cryptsy hard so i am not defending them i am simply stating what i see going on in my own personal view, as always..

people here asked the OP to prove those coins were his and he has dodged it with broken english lol
sorry op but your situation sounds mighty fishy..
If people asked me where i got my coins i would just show it.. i wouldn't play dumb about it.
It would take me two seconds to go over to my pool and show my mining records or show info from another exchange
or even get the info from the guy you may have traded with etc.. but the OP didn't do any of that.. he just dodge the question i think.
and hey no scammer is going to post, hey i was ripping people off and i sent 24 BTC worth of coins to Cryptsy and they stole it from me..
they are of course going to play dumb about it lol

welcome Spoetnik
you wrote a lot .. without any benefit
you are defending them
no one can say if i have stolen account or stolen coins from my posts .. i will not write alot
cryptsy knows if those coins are for me or not

thanks
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:50:36 AM

@OP  cryptsy doesn't trade frozencoin.

check out poloniex or coinedup for your frozen fix. 

i didn't read any of this thread, but sorry about your frozen.

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:12:50 PM

I think OP is frustrated just because of this add some coins in which cryptsy not working he need to settle all things with cool mind  Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: