Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:32:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FROM $138][SCRYPT-HASH] GRIDSEED'S CHINA DISTRIBUTION AGENT  (Read 5953 times)
romang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:41:37 AM

Is this legit?

Badman0316

Activity: 569
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:19:46 PM

Is this legit?
yes. It's legit:)

Sk1llS

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:38:14 PM

You have been proven by Gridseed that you are not official at all, and their sales director even said you are a scam in helixminer's email, but you still try to claim the official reseller title.  If you are not honest, you will find difficult to sell here.

To be honest I don't care where he gets his stock from. If his price is cheaper, he will ship to my country and delivers, I will buy from him.

I don't care if he's official or not, if he bought directly from Gridseed or via DigInforce or even if he bought from JustASIC or Zoomhash and is reselling their product, if his price is better and he delivers, then I will buy from him. You all selling the same shit, whichever seller is willing to put the smallest markup on these miners will get my money. The politics does not bother me. Scrypt-Hash you probably better off creating a new topic and removing the "official distributor/reseller" to make JustAsic happy.
mozilafirefox

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:43:30 PM

You have been proven by Gridseed that you are not official at all, and their sales director even said you are a scam in helixminer's email, but you still try to claim the official reseller title.  If you are not honest, you will find difficult to sell here.

To be honest I don't care where he gets his stock from. If his price is cheaper, he will ship to my country and delivers, I will buy from him.

I don't care if he's official or not, if he bought directly from Gridseed or via DigInforce or even if he bought from JustASIC or Zoomhash and is reselling their product, if his price is better and he delivers, then I will buy from him. You all selling the same shit, whichever seller is willing to put the smallest markup on these miners will get my money. The politics does not bother me. Scrypt-Hash you probably better off creating a new topic and removing the "official distributor/reseller" to make JustAsic happy.

+1

CODE OF TALENT | IGNITE LEARNING MOTIVATION WITH MICRO-LEARNING ■ ▀ ▄ JOIN THE MICRO-LEARNING REVOLUTION ▄ ▀ ■
Ntrain2k

Activity: 527

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:45:20 PM

+1

+2

You guys jumping into each others threads makes you look childish and immature. Get over it and lower your prices if you want to compete. Whining isn't going to sell your product.

▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
          ███████  ███████
          ███████ █████████
           ▀███▀  ▀███████▀
  ▄███▄            ▀█████▀
 ███████  ▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
 ███████ ███████  ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▀███▀  ███████ █████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀███▀  █████████ ▄██████████▄
 ▄███▄            ▀█████▀  ▀██████████▀
███████  ▄███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀████████▀
███████ ███████   █████       ▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▀███▀  ███████ ▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀███▀  █████████  ████████▄
                ▀███████▀ ██████████▄
       ▄█████▄    █████   ███████████
      ▄███████▄  ▄▄▄▄▄     █████████
      ▀███████▀ ▄█████▄     ▀█████▀
       ▀█████▀ █████████
               ▀███████▀
                ▀█████▀

HiveNet

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ██████         ▀█████████
   ███████  █████▄   ▀████████
  ████████  ███████▄   ████████
 █████████  █████████  █████████
██████████  █████████  ██████████
 █████████  █    ████  █████████
  ████████  █████████  ████████
   ███████  █       █  ███████
    ██████  █████████  ██████
     █████             █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ████████████████▀  ██████
   ██████████████▀       █████
  ███████████▀       ██▌ ██████
 ████▀  ▀█          ████▌ ██████
████                ████▌ ███████
 ███                ████▌ ██████
  ███▄  ▄█          ████▌ █████
   ████████   █      ██▌ █████
    ███████  ████▄      █████
     ██████  ███████▄  █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████
|
|
Anddos

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:21:13 AM

Pritty sure there a scam, the threads topic says $138 , you go to there website and it says buy gridseed for $138 and it takes you to a page where 1 gridseed is $199,they cant even get the site right...

Badman0316

Activity: 569

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:28:18 AM

Pritty sure there a scam, the threads topic says $138 , you go to there website and it says buy gridseed for $138 and it takes you to a page where 1 gridseed is $199,they cant even get the site right...
Price is from $138
Not $138 per unit:)

diginforce

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:32:22 AM

Announcement

DigInForce hereby declare the disqualification of Scrypt-hash (http://www.scrypt-hash.com/) agency cooperation relationship and stop its suppliers.

The 200 GridSeed USB miners purchased by Scrypt-hash have been sold out. Any sales promotion which exceeds this amount should be hard questions and also involves huge risk. Please identify the official channels to protect your legitimate rights.

If Scrypt-hash has violated your rights and interests, or need any after-sales service, please contact us through the email (sales@diginforce.com) or the service QQ (2662730739).

DigInForce-China Distributor of Gridseed
                                                                                 www.diginforce.com
                                                                                 March 27, 2014
Scrypt-Hash (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 08:49:00 AM

Announcement

DigInForce hereby declare the disqualification of Scrypt-hash (http://www.scrypt-hash.com/) agency cooperation relationship and stop its suppliers.

The 200 GridSeed USB miners purchased by Scrypt-hash have been sold out. Any sales promotion which exceeds this amount should be hard questions and also involves huge risk. Please identify the official channels to protect your legitimate rights.

If Scrypt-hash has violated your rights and interests, or need any after-sales service, please contact us through the email (sales@diginforce.com) or the service QQ (2662730739).

www.diginforce.com
                                                                                 March 27, 2014

Due to conflict of interest between Gridseed official and Scrypt-Hash team in overseas market, From March 27 2014 Scrypt-Hash team will no longer use the title "Official distribution agent" to serve the overseas market. As we have already a solid base in mining business, all our operations, sales and after-sales service just as fine as usual, and without the constraint that comes along with the official title, Scrypt-Hash can now even more competitive and energetic in developing the overseas market.

The details will be announced soon as to make the whole story transparent to the public.

Scrypt-Hash Team
www.scrypt-hash.com
Email: info@scrypt-hash.com
Mar 27 2014
JustASIC

Activity: 84

JustASIC.com Free US Shipping, Low Price GRIDSEED

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 10:16:00 AM

Announcement

www.diginforce.com
                                                                                 March 27, 2014

Due to conflict of interest between Gridseed official and Scrypt-Hash team in overseas market, From March 27 2014 Scrypt-Hash team will no longer use the title "Official distribution agent" to serve the overseas market. As we have already a solid base in mining business, all our operations, sales and after-sales service just as fine as usual, and without the constraint that comes along with the official title, Scrypt-Hash can now even more competitive and energetic in developing the overseas market.

The details will be announced soon as to make the whole story transparent to the public.

Scrypt-Hash Team
www.scrypt-hash.com
Mar 27 2014

So, you bought 200 from diginforce, made yourself their reseller, sold them to build reputation, now become a scam and waiting for bigger fish.
even gridseed and diginforce have to step in and issue official risk warning to public.  Still, you claim business "as fine as usual" and "more competitive and energetic".  
Come on, they are not going to supply gridseed products to you, how are you going to continue the scam?

JustASIC.com Free US Shipping, Low Price GRIDSEED
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:22:02 PM

Announcement

www.diginforce.com
                                                                                 March 27, 2014

Scrypt-Hash Team
www.scrypt-hash.com
Mar 27 2014

So, you bought 200 from diginforce, made yourself their reseller, sold them to build reputation, now become a scam and waiting for bigger fish.
even gridseed and diginforce have to step in and issue official risk warning to public.  Still, you claim business "as fine as usual" and "more competitive and energetic".  
Come on, they are not going to supply gridseed products to you, how are you going to continue the scam?

I hate to say JustASIC is right, but a moderator should place a warning on this thread. http://bbs.wiibox.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=232 There is an official warning against buying from this company.
nde123

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:40:13 PM

Warning!

Order of March 23.
Transfer went to their account.
Order status still has not changed.
We have not received the goods.

I will be informed.

---------------

Order #251 was placed on 23/03/2014 and is currently on-hold.

Order Details
10 Gridseed Miners (3.3mh/s) × 1   $1,610.00
Product   Total
Cart Subtotal:   $1,610.00
Shipping:   $176.00
Order Total:   $1,786.00
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:52:52 PM

Warning!

Order of March 23.

I will be informed.

---------------

Order Details
Product   Total

I am sorry to hear that you were possibly scammed. I recommend that you start a scam accusation thread and add a reference link to the thread as part of your negative trust feedback for Scrypt-Hash.
Scrypt-Hash (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:37:43 PM

Warning!

Order of March 23.

I will be informed.

---------------

Order Details
Product   Total

Hi,

Sorry for late reply. After the weekend, we have finally received your bank wire payment. We have sent you an email to confirm your payment status. We will ship in 24 hours and you will be emailed with DHL tracking number later on.

Sorry again for any inconvenience.

Scrypt-Hash
Scrypt-Hash (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 02:58:40 PM

Warning!

Order of March 23.

I will be informed.

---------------

Order Details
Product   Total

Hi,

Sorry for late reply. After the weekend, we have finally received your bank wire payment. We have sent you an email to confirm your payment status. We will ship in 24 hours and you will be emailed with DHL tracking number later on.

Sorry again for any inconvenience.

Scrypt-Hash

Hi,

Bank wire will take 3-10 working days. We have finally received your payment yesterday and sent a confirmation of your order status.

Your order is shipped today and you are emailed with DHL tracking number.

We apologize for for any inconvenience.

Scrypt-Hash
nde123

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:18:47 PM

Today we received a package.
It was a few days on duty.
Thank you. All right.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print