Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:34:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i invest to this project ?  (Read 6162 times)
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 07:14:05 PM

Okay. You can cause cur was not a scam atleast when I saw it. But I assume you are new to this crypto space. So it's better chose your project very carefully. And when you are new you better go for some knowledge gain first. First watch the market and learn how to chose a project or how to avoid scams likes that. Then go for investment. And if you are new I would suggest you to stick with big cap coins cause in bigcapcoins the risk factor is very less. That's it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 08:08:53 PM

i think, if you are new to crypto don't ever invest into a project that has a lot of promises written in it as most of them will be delayed or changed in the course of the development it's possible. cause good feedback or may spoil the whole plan if your investment comes from savings.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 03:34:25 PM

I don't think I should invest there, you know there are so many projects that are more promising and convincing than the project you say.
even a site like icodrop provides a great option for investing in a new project that will raise funds, why should you choose one that is not very clear about the project.
Wenbing

Activity: 490
Merit: 31

There is gold in volatility..

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 04:14:28 PM

Hi , I have never invested for a project , i need to invest for a project and i have an idea to invest on this project - https://curioinvest.com/car/4
But i need your opinions about this project ? Is it a Scam project ?
Will it be Profitable for me ?

Before investing in any business here are what a good investor will do.

1. Do a detailed research about the business to know how it works and make money, who is behind and manage it.

2. What is the edge of the new project in the market.

Without a clear invovative edge, it'll lack capacity to compete in the market, which will affect the ROI.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lifeOK

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 05:05:24 PM

an investment has a high enough risk level, cur coin is not very popular, I think the project is not too good for investment if you hope that in the Defi project, there is still an opportunity to enter and buy the best coins to get 100x your profit, you have to be careful to choose the Defi project so that to get a good profit you must be smart in taking advantage of opportunities in order to get the best profit.

Even making investment any coin is a kind of bad idea for the most part. If your investment a short term, that's fine. but anything long term then you're just increasing risk level. A coin is cheaper that doesn't mean you will get easily make profit. DeFi project is a hot cake in the crypto space and we have to take necessary steps before to dive on it.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 03:27:24 AM

Is curioinvest holding ICO ? Or maybe IEO on exchange ? We should very careful when we want to investing on new project like this.
Nowadays, new projects are only good at the beginning, later they don't progressing as they promise to their supporters.
I think you need to find the whitepaper first to know they are scam or not, that applies on every new projects as well.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 06:46:22 AM

i think, if you are new to crypto don't ever invest into a project that has a lot of promises written in it as most of them will be delayed or changed in the course of the development it's possible. cause good feedback or may spoil the whole plan if your investment comes from savings.
The whitepaper cannot be changed. If one changes, for example, a whitepaper, I suggest leaving the project immediately. That is truly dubious.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 06:53:03 AM

Hi , I have never invested for a project , i need to invest for a project and i have an idea to invest on this project - https://curioinvest.com/car/4

Oh lol, i found this project on Reddit
I am not sure if it's potential for short term wise but they seems like a genuine and legit project
And their idea is not fascinating and is achieve-able

If i would have extra cash for some Gem alts, i will put maybe 10-20% here
It has potential given that their marketcap is kinda low and they only had 1.1M tokens
And also they do have their own stablecoins

If you are looking for a passive income generator, i think investing in Curio is fine since they do everything on their side
Curioinvest is something like Reits but they focus on cars instead
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 01:49:50 PM

One of the first things I will look at before investing in a project is the composition of their team or how actively their team moves to develop their project. And for this project, I saw their team was filled with people who were very competent and also seemed to be active in developing their project, one of which was by attending various events.
Don't forget to also consider the length of time you need to get back your capital.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

genievic23

Activity: 417
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 01:56:39 PM

the site just keeps loading,  if your looking for project you want to invest with, try looking for what is in the trend, defi or nft projects, or anything under crypto games like KittieFIGHT, maybe it'll be worth your money .

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 02:48:07 PM

I think it doesn't matter if you want to invest in this company, I have seen this project and it looks like this project is quite good because I see the token from this company is quite valuable. I see there are shortcomings of this token, namely there is not much market for trading tokens from this company, I see this token is listed on Probit. if the company registers on several crypto markets it is likely that the price of this token will be higher.

1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 02:51:54 PM

This is already outdated right? check some new projects

Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 03:40:06 PM

Go ahead if you are confident in investing in the project, that this project is indeed very good to invest in even though there are risks in the future, it all comes back to you because everything I know is that in the Crypto world there are advantages and disadvantages depending on how you take advantage of the moment. ..
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2020, 03:51:12 PM

as tasks with the evaluation completed pupils might define of one on decision as applying limit of expends as preparing to attain within the higher stages of level with moderation. that different uses with customs and casuals to commit as pupils manage with distinct of objective following use with distinct with ideal science.

Lite_bro

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 06:55:41 PM

I don't think I should invest there, you know there are so many projects that are more promising and convincing than the project you say.
even a site like icodrop provides a great option for investing in a new project that will raise funds, why should you choose one that is not very clear about the project.

On the stage of the token sale it if very difficult to understand how promising will be project in future. The most important thing is the development of the project and the news from the project. It is very important to read the articles about project to understand more about it. https://medium.com/bonfiorg/bonfi-member-token-sale-update-2dd8735a2127 This is last of the article I have read. Soon this project will finished its token sale and for me it is important to know how profitable will be project in future

It is so difficult to be a token holder  Smiley

In my opinion, it is very wonderful that the distribution of tokens will be on October 19 and October, and on the same day trading on the exchange will open! Investors usually wait a very long time for listing!
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 10:18:09 PM

talking about CURIO, I have an important point, namely CUR only has 2 million in total supply, of course this is an opportunity for investors to get a lot of money, but risking your life on this project is also not good, if you have a lot of money, I don't think so. problem,
but if you are new to crpto world, then it is better to invest in big cap like Ethereum or TRON is the best way

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 10:59:28 PM

i don't think asking some opinions about the project here is not a good idea. i'm sure most of members or experts here also can't say it's a scam project or not, only the team project itself know it. Will it be Profitable for you ? it said that it's stablecoin right? i think it's profitable but you won't get a big profit from that.

KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 11:14:49 PM

You should have invested, maybe you missed the big opportunity. I joined this campaign. This project is more than average. The price was on the moon, but I'm a big holder. I will wait for the bigger pump. Now you can think, I could sell these tokens and buy them again. But the price is still below 1 USD. One question to you, did you buy these tokens?
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 12:00:51 AM

talking about CURIO, I have an important point, namely CUR only has 2 million in total supply, of course this is an opportunity for investors to get a lot of money, but risking your life on this project is also not good, if you have a lot of money, I don't think so. problem,
but if you are new to crpto world, then it is better to invest in big cap like Ethereum or TRON is the best way

You have made good advise and suggestion. Curio looks very good and the amount of total supply is additional advantage. Etheruem also is a coin dependable at any time. Etheruem though has dropped a little but is still a better buy as number two in the cryptocurrency market.
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 03:10:02 AM

I think what to do first is to run a check on the so called project, so that it won't end it tears for you. A critical analyze of the project. Know everything about the project before investment in it. I'm not sure if you have enough money, I would have advise you to invest a part of it, in other to reduce the percentage of your loss. Because that could be damaging. You could probably ask for help from other expert about the project. I'm sure their help will go a long way in helping you with the investment.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: