Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:42:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should i invest to this project ?  (Read 6172 times)
tuchenvi

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 12:24:47 PM

i don't know just never invest into "business idea"... and hardcap too small as for this kind of project... for now i try to invest into credible defi project (and even more - dex are in prior)
yeah, i'm also try to invest into dex projects. and btw, i'm researching now an interesting stablecoin dex project - xsigma, based on Curve, looks credible and technically simple - maybe you heard smth about them ?
read an announce about this exchange. really interesting, i'll check it in details and reply to you
AssociatesBumble579

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 06:32:43 AM

Personally, I had lots of bad experience when I join first time in cryptomarket, there are many fake and scams project, I lost my money because I have no experience, now I realize how to do this, how to invest in a new project, and finally, I joined a high-quality project as a bounty hunter. My suggestion if you are new in this market please keep research and gather experience and then invest. That's all.

JoKleinTopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 07:08:17 AM

Hi , I have never invested for a project , i need to invest for a project and i have an idea to invest on this project - https://curioinvest.com/car/4
But i need your opinions about this project ? Is it a Scam project ?
Will it be Profitable for me ?

I will suggest to find a real world business and not always buy a tokens that promise a product.

Go to stocks and buy a share than always relying on tokens project which we all know that its not always give a good return to investors.

Also before deciding to invest in that project go check and read  the fact about the project and how it works.

Also the hardcap they want is too small for the business  they plan to start.
yes, keep your money safe
JoKleinTopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 07:20:56 AM

Personally, I had lots of bad experience when I join first time in cryptomarket, there are many fake and scams project, I lost my money because I have no experience, now I realize how to do this, how to invest in a new project, and finally, I joined a high-quality project as a bounty hunter. My suggestion if you are new in this market please keep research and gather experience and then invest. That's all.
sure, enough experience is essential
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 10:39:32 PM

Investing in crypto is very risky to lose and very prone to fraud. But I do not know if the  project that  you have  analyzed is good and will  provide
benefits in the future. Since there are many new projects emerging at the moment, it is very difficult to judge them because it is too early. But one
thing you have to really know about the team, don't let them be fake teams. It is you who should research more about the project before investing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 11:28:14 AM

i don't know just never invest into "business idea"... and hardcap too small as for this kind of project... for now i try to invest into credible defi project (and even more - dex are in prior)
yeah, i'm also try to invest into dex projects. and btw, i'm researching now an interesting stablecoin dex project - xsigma, based on Curve, looks credible and technically simple - maybe you heard smth about them ?

In the modern world, one must be careful in literally everything. Before entrusting your money to strangers, you need to work hard and look for detailed information about the project. Indeed, there are so many stories of deception that it is better to play it safe. Fortunately, a lot of information about scams can be found on the net to protect yourself.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 01:21:58 PM

before you want to invest in some project, do research about their project, and who is the team behind the project, because there are so many projects that are under the guise of a scam, so you have to be more careful

ReliabilityAlert222

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 08:32:54 PM

It is really hard to predict but please research as much as possible before investing in any project. So many scams are around and if you want to you get a good profit i think you need to go for real coins and tokens and stop wasting time by haunting this kind of projects. 99% possibilities of getting scam and 1% is luck. So my advice is not going with it.

salty

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 08:45:34 PM

Hi , I have never invested for a project , i need to invest for a project and i have an idea to invest on this project - https://curioinvest.com/car/4

It is very strange that such questions are asked here, on the forum) As a rule, you should rely only on yourself when choosing an investment. (I didn't even follow your link, because no matter what project was accepted, you, not the forum people, still have to make the decision)
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2021, 09:39:33 PM

I will suggest to find a real world business and not always buy a tokens that promise a product.
This is accurate, everyone are just busy buying tokens  and forget to invest in the real world, I guess maybe it's because in the real world  you can't double your capital as fast as a token can, cause in the real world it will take alot of time to be able to establish a business or a brand before you can start earning profits, it seems cryptocurrencies are the only investment giving quick returns in a short amount of time, maybe that's why most people see cryptocurrency as an investment and nothing more.

Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 12:57:35 AM

I can't assure you that  the project is legit or not, it's up to you to know that, it's best you conduct a good research first before planning to invest in the project to avoid investing a coin or project that won't bring you any profit in the future, and since you are new to the crypto investment, its better you start by investing in top altcoins, you can find them at coinmarketcap.com, when you are there you can pick from the top 20 altcoins and invest in them rather than investing in a new project you have no idea about what the future holds for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: