Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:13:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Project Reviews  (Read 4792 times)
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:17:47 PM

How would it not make sense?

They likely pool all resources together (it would be stupid not to), so when dividends are paid a user is credited "x" amount of coin, and they don't have to pay transaction fees. Wallets are either down or they are going scam, but dividends should be being credited as usual

What do you mean they aren't going scam? operators have already scammed large amount on multiple occasions, zebras don't change their stripes.

I didn't say they aren't going to scam. I said it would make sense if the wallets are down but dividends are still credited.
Anyone have any insight as to when these guys are gonna be back to normal? This is getting really annoying and considering they're like a mini-Havelock they need to keep glitches like this from happening into the future.
turnip628

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:43:57 AM

Not for me, has anyone mailed support yet?

I sent some emails and tried to contact via skype since yesterday...
no luck, no respond at all
is this only a 1 person company? or do they have a team? at least a customer support that also works in weekend
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:59:54 AM

They likely pool all resources together (it would be stupid not to), so when dividends are paid a user is credited "x" amount of coin, and they don't have to pay transaction fees. Wallets are either down or they are going scam, but dividends should be being credited as usual

What do you mean they aren't going scam? operators have already scammed large amount on multiple occasions, zebras don't change their stripes.

I didn't say they aren't going to scam. I said it would make sense if the wallets are down but dividends are still credited.
Anyone have any insight as to when these guys are gonna be back to normal? This is getting really annoying and considering they're like a mini-Havelock they need to keep glitches like this from happening into the future.
Absolutely no idea.  Tried doing withdrawal again today of both DVC and BTC with same results.

Looks like dividends are at least hitting now but alotta good that does one if they can never withdraw it.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:22:48 AM

My guess is either owner vanishes, gets "hacked", and theres a small chance that its an honest mistake (and if it is a detailed explanation is needed). I would give it 2-3 days tops before saying for sure that the owner is a scammer, and right now he's at best negligent
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:53:44 AM

You sir are vocalizing my worst fear with regards to CS.  That nagging little thought at the back of my head that I didn't really want to consider seriously.  But this really isn't looking good imho.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
msc_de

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:15:40 AM

wallet still offline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!   where is kumala HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
vm_mpn

Activity: 605

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:46:46 AM

wallet still offline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!   where is kumala HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

They say till Monday
beaknuke

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:11:42 PM

what we need to start reviewing is if we as a group can replicated his website and data, although the wallets with the money in is the biggest problem but that challenge might be the best.  To be able to trust a site with a group of trusted admins would be the way forward I would think

bitsword

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:32:25 PM

has it been fixed? are wallets working?
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:49:32 PM

It likely has something to do with this, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569037.0

msc_de

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:58:45 PM

another problem:

due to CS wallet offline problem, some project issuers delayed dividend payments.

question is if i sold some stocks during the wallet-offline days, then that means I would lose the dividends on which I sold out??  Huh
bgaer

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:32:58 AM

SO I have 2 projects on Cryptostocks - MSP and DEBT.

Neither of my projects is out of IPO - so your circumstances would not happen with my stocks - however I can tell you that if you sell your stocks before dividends are issued - you will not get your dividends...that is just how Cryptostocks works.

The reason that many projects are holding back dividends is that the wallet is offline - how are project owners supposed to get funds INTO their wallet to pay you a dividend.

Just wanted to explain from the project owners perspective.   I feel for you - it is causing me major heartache personally and I feel really bad for my investors.   I have gone out of my way to help out a couple investors that were actually going to be late on loan payments because they were not getting access to their funds - so yes it is a serious issue that I hope is resolved soon.

I am sorry to hear about your situtation - and would suggest if you have not yet sold your shares that you may want to wait until dividends are paid, or at least sell them knowing that you will miss out on those dividends.
msc_de

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:29:00 AM

SO I have 2 projects on Cryptostocks - MSP and DEBT.

Neither of my projects is out of IPO - so your circumstances would not happen with my stocks - however I can tell you that if you sell your stocks before dividends are issued - you will not get your dividends...that is just how Cryptostocks works.

The reason that many projects are holding back dividends is that the wallet is offline - how are project owners supposed to get funds INTO their wallet to pay you a dividend.

Just wanted to explain from the project owners perspective.   I feel for you - it is causing me major heartache personally and I feel really bad for my investors.   I have gone out of my way to help out a couple investors that were actually going to be late on loan payments because they were not getting access to their funds - so yes it is a serious issue that I hope is resolved soon.

I am sorry to hear about your situtation - and would suggest if you have not yet sold your shares that you may want to wait until dividends are paid, or at least sell them knowing that you will miss out on those dividends.

thank you so much for the info!

I still hold my MSP shares.  Grin
Chellger

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:11:49 AM

I wonder - Even if Cryptostocks fails, how bad is that for us as shareholders?

Cryptostocks holds no money, right? We HAVE the shares, and if the share-issuers are honest, we will keep owning the shares, even if the plattform dies.
Cryptostocks is supposed to be nothing more then a trading-plattform.

I would say, the share-issuers should just leave cryptostocks and go to Havelock.

My problem is, if CS comes back online, I would like to leave - because the warning signs are there. We had this situation once. I don't want to wait for a third time. But its not so easy this time. I like my coinfarm, my return and my msp shares. So what is the reasonable thing to do here?
ondratra

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:15:52 PM

I "invested" a bit into JDBIF scam fund some time ago Smiley

When I ignore some of his "we lost all" news, he also fails to reenable trading of this "shares" and obviously do some real magic with so called IPO to scam newcommers. The most funny I find his "The X wave of our IPO was big success" Cheesy:D:D

Funny guy Smiley I wouldn't be suprised if the one running this "fund" is the guy behind Vircurex/Cryptostock shit as JDBIF is on cryptostock since the beginning.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:58:50 PM

I wonder - Even if Cryptostocks fails, how bad is that for us as shareholders?

Cryptostocks holds no money, right? We HAVE the shares, and if the share-issuers are honest, we will keep owning the shares, even if the plattform dies.
Cryptostocks is supposed to be nothing more then a trading-plattform.

I would say, the share-issuers should just leave cryptostocks and go to Havelock.

My problem is, if CS comes back online, I would like to leave - because the warning signs are there. We had this situation once. I don't want to wait for a third time. But its not so easy this time. I like my coinfarm, my return and my msp shares. So what is the reasonable thing to do here?

Not to sound rude... But you probably should stay away from investing. Of course cryptostocks holds money, thats the big issue. People are not able to withdraw / deposit their BTC or receive dividends. Getting a list of shareholders isn't difficult I would imagine, so who owns the shares is not going to be a problem.
Chellger

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:09:05 AM

Then there is no problem. We're not even loosing the Dividends right now if the Shareowners are honest, because they don't deposit at CS. We just need a new plattform.
beaknuke

Activity: 412

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:43:12 PM

Wallets back online, not sure if I trust the system at all now.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:35:09 PM

Then there is no problem. We're not even loosing the Dividends right now if the Shareowners are honest, because they don't deposit at CS. We just need a new plattform.
AFAIK, the owners do their business outside of CS and then deposit to make shareholder payments. But, they do have access to our email addresses so in the event of this happening again w/ little to no customer service being handed out (meaning CS bends over backwards and qualms peoples' fears) then the owners just verify emails and new wallets and start shelling out micro payments. Or, go to another platform and move on. Voila
thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:24:12 PM

Not for me, has anyone mailed support yet?

I sent some emails and tried to contact via skype since yesterday...
no luck, no respond at all
is this only a 1 person company? or do they have a team? at least a customer support that also works in weekend
As far as i understand Cryptostocks and Vircurex is run by one person only, Kumala.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: