Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Project Reviews  (Read 4792 times)
garyswife (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:47:03 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 04:05:41 PM by garyswife

Wanted a sounding board for all the Bull-shit project (and a few good ones) on cryptostocks.

Main focus is on project that promise HUGE ROI within hours.

Project reviews will be in no specific order, but worst investments first. (Trying to do 5 per week)

The project will be in the subject line. (ie: [ABCXYZ])

If you wish an expedited review of a project, please PM me with the project name, and I'll do my best to have it done.

Investment Opportunity: Ratings

INVESTED:  Owns shares in this project
YES:  Do not own shares, but would or am considering it.
NEUTRAL
NO:  Would not invest
ABSOLUTELY NOT:  Personally would stay far away, and advise if in get out quick.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
garyswife (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:36:03 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 12:47:29 PM by garyswife

Listed: March 21, 2014
Name: COINPAL - EXCHANGE & PROFIT MINING POOL
Site:   http://coinpal.net

Pros:
  • Have not found any yet.

Cons:
  • Who uses .net as a main domain, (Not a good start, when 99% would goto coinpal.com)
  • Who outright lies about a registered trademark CoinPal ®, and uses PipBoy image from a video game (Fallout) which surely they don't own either.
  • Website is horrible IMO, don't even go if you have epilepsy, and the kicker of all things, Soon Coinpal (with three different fonts).
  • Project promising "Massive ROI" from a non-functioning website.
    Announcement made March 21, 2014 : 22:32 (8 hours after project listing)
    CoinPal - Get in Before Sunday - "Early-Bird" Dividends will show Massive ROI

WE JUST WANTED TO BE A "PAL" & MAKE SURE ALL OF OUR CRYPTO-STOCK FRIENDS MAKE IT IN FOR THE HUGE DIVIDENDS THAT ARE COMING, THIS SUNDAY MARCH 23rd WILL KICK OFF THESE UNBELIEVABLE DIVIDENDS TO COME.
    (What's with the all caps)

• Issue with statement 'WE JUST WANTED TO BE A "PAL"', really then why do you want my BTC

Investment Opportunity: NO
  • Huge ROI withing days - pronzi
  • Outright lies and misuse of trademark and copyrights
  • Domain name with .net as primary address

garyswife (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:36:59 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 04:01:45 PM by garyswife

Listed:   March 09, 2014 13:42
Name:   Cryptoworld
Site:      http://cryptowrld.com

Pros:
  • Is there any pros to this project, if you find one let me know beside BS dividends.

Cons:
  • Another poor choice on domain name.  Using the word Cryptoworld all over the place even on your home page, yet your domain name must be misspell to reach.
  • Website design was done Mrs. Woodside 3rd grade class.  Horrible, no customer appeal and coming soon (mean never come back).
    Dividends will be paid on time, which will be every day at 10 PM GMT from 15th March onward.
       Yet another site raising capital and giving dividends within one week.
       Explain to us how a non-functioning website that has absolutely no way to generate revenue is paying dividends,
       and Yes, you have paid dividends but from what income source?

• By purchasing shares of Cryptoworld (CRW) you agree to assume liability for any potential losses and understand this investment bears risk of loss of value.
    (Really, as a shareholder you want me to assume personal liability of the company.  Oh wait you are not a legal company.)

Investment Opportunity: ABSOLUTELY NOT
  • Dividends in under a week, with no verifiable income (scam, using your own money as dividend)
  • Losing customers by the minute with website (if you misspell the name)
  • Just overall poorly executed

What more should be said except run, run away fast from this piece of crap.

RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 04:42:13 PM

QUINTO
Listed: 01 Mar 16:17   900,000
11 Feb 02:54   4,000,000
10 Feb 03:11   100,000
Name: Quinto BTC Lottery
Site:   www.quintobtc.com

Pros:

Cons:
  • Giving away free shares of company
  • Ran a not profitable poker business or would not need the funds to open a lottery
  • Not even sure what they need that much Capital for to run a lottery site
  • Crazy return projections "With these numbers in mind, about 90% of IPO would be paid back in the first year, and is projected to achieve 200% within 18 months."
  • Gives investment advice in his 10 daily news updates.
    • Claims to have a Phd but have yet to see proof, people who hold Phd's generally are proud of that and display them
    • Always some "Deal to sell shares" act now or lose out type infomercial crap
      • This is going to be a utter failure and I think the owner is aware of it  Sad

• BTC

twentyseventy
    Legendary

Activity: 1386
    Merit: 1000

View Profile
    March 22, 2014, 08:55:33 PM

QUINTO
    Site:   www.quintobtc.com

Pros:

Cons:
    • Ran a not profitable poker business or would not need the funds to open a lottery
    • Crazy return projections "With these numbers in mind, about 90% of IPO would be paid back in the first year, and is projected to achieve 200% within 18 months."
      • Claims to have a Phd but have yet to see proof, people who hold Phd's generally are proud of that and display them
        • This is going to be a utter failure and I think the owner is aware of it  Sad

• BTC

Hahaha thank you, I was going to do exactly this
      MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
      Merit: 522

View Profile
      March 22, 2014, 10:26:17 PM

QUINTO

Pros:

Cons:

• BTC

Grade-A shill blockin'. Well done.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
        garyswife (OP)

View Profile
        March 22, 2014, 10:48:04 PM

QUINTO

Pros:

Cons:
            • BTC

Disclosure: I been a long time customer of the owners of Quinto BTC, at one of their other sites, and support this investment.

In regards to being a shill, I do not get paid, just looking for other project since being introduced to cryptostocks.

MPOE-PR, I read what you write and you trash everyone unless they will go to your MPEx and pay a ridiculous price.  So IMHO your comments mean crap.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
        Merit: 522

View Profile
        March 23, 2014, 12:13:01 AM

Disclosure: I been a long time customer of the owners of Quinto BTC, at one of their other sites, and support this investment.

In regards to being a shill, I do not get paid, just looking for other project since being introduced to cryptostocks.

MPOE-PR, I read what you write and you trash everyone unless they will go to your MPEx and pay a ridiculous price.  So IMHO your comments mean crap.

You're just a clueless noob. Speak when spoken to.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
        garyswife (OP)

View Profile
        March 24, 2014, 01:54:04 AM

As stated, I been a long timer customer (since 2000) of the owners other gaming site.   

Since my investment, I am in contact a lot more, and have become friends, but this does not make me a shill.  I did ask many questions about this investment, and after about 30 days is when I wanted to know more about Bitcoin.

I am not a large investor by any means, and not concern about losing my investment. 

I did not write a review on QUINTO, because that was my first investment on Cryptostocks  and because many already knew about my support.  But after speaking with the owner today, I am ready to address RiverBoatBTC comments.

Ran a not profitable poker business or would not need the funds to open lottery.  Well the poker site you are talking about is still in BETA with limited customers for testing.  They are still working out a few bugs before a major launch, and have not generated income from their poker site.

Not even sure what they need that much Capital for to run a lottery site.  Well if you looked into being an legally established gaming site, with all the fees and governmental issues, maybe you could see that what they are raising is a small amount.

Crazy return projections "With these numbers in mind, about 90% of IPO would be paid back in the first year, and is projected to achieve 200% within 18 months."  Have you looked at the other projects and their ROI projections, most are telling you 100%+ to 200% within months.  As it was explained to me today, it is all projections but based on their past history in growth, they felt reasonably comfortable with what they put out.

Giving away free shares of company.  Yes they have been doing promotions, but as he stated, it was just to get to the IPO goal faster, and reward larger investors.  He also stated that many has copied his idea too.

As far as the 10 daily news updates, he stated it wasn't that many, and he felt people should be informed of scams vs legitimate investments.

There was another investor on the other thread that stated:

**Had the opportunity to actually speak with the owner of QuintoBTC and got a little bit of history regarding the company as well as figured out that my earlier assumption that I've lost .24 btc is in fact wrong.  I was simply misinterpreting my project summary page results it turns out as a result of the stock-split and subsequent lowering of prices.

**Re-vamped Conclusion: No longer suspect.  If anything the owner of this asset appears to be trying to actually run a legitimate business and seems to take great care in addressing the concerns of existing shareholders.  The fact that he's trying to do so on an exchange that is increasingly losing the confidence of potential BTC investors may still ultimately hurt this asset long-term but I have personally decided to hold onto my shares and possibly pick up a few more in the coming days.

Maybe they are a shill too.

So in general RivierBoatBTC you are talking out of your ass, and I do not understand why you are critical of a project on Cryptostocks that actually has a businessman at the helm.
        RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
        March 24, 2014, 05:36:53 PM

As stated, I been a long timer customer (since 2000) of the owners other gaming site.   

Since my investment, I am in contact a lot more, and have become friends, but this does not make me a shill.  I did ask many questions about this investment, and after about 30 days is when I wanted to know more about Bitcoin.

I am not a large investor by any means, and not concern about losing my investment. 

I did not write a review on QUINTO, because that was my first investment on Cryptostocks  and because many already knew about my support.  But after speaking with the owner today, I am ready to address RiverBoatBTC comments.

Ran a not profitable poker business or would not need the funds to open lottery.  Well the poker site you are talking about is still in BETA with limited customers for testing.  They are still working out a few bugs before a major launch, and have not generated income from their poker site.

Not even sure what they need that much Capital for to run a lottery site.  Well if you looked into being an legally established gaming site, with all the fees and governmental issues, maybe you could see that what they are raising is a small amount.

Crazy return projections "With these numbers in mind, about 90% of IPO would be paid back in the first year, and is projected to achieve 200% within 18 months."  Have you looked at the other projects and their ROI projections, most are telling you 100%+ to 200% within months.  As it was explained to me today, it is all projections but based on their past history in growth, they felt reasonably comfortable with what they put out.

Giving away free shares of company.  Yes they have been doing promotions, but as he stated, it was just to get to the IPO goal faster, and reward larger investors.  He also stated that many has copied his idea too.

As far as the 10 daily news updates, he stated it wasn't that many, and he felt people should be informed of scams vs legitimate investments.

There was another investor on the other thread that stated:

**Had the opportunity to actually speak with the owner of QuintoBTC and got a little bit of history regarding the company as well as figured out that my earlier assumption that I've lost .24 btc is in fact wrong.  I was simply misinterpreting my project summary page results it turns out as a result of the stock-split and subsequent lowering of prices.

**Re-vamped Conclusion: No longer suspect.  If anything the owner of this asset appears to be trying to actually run a legitimate business and seems to take great care in addressing the concerns of existing shareholders.  The fact that he's trying to do so on an exchange that is increasingly losing the confidence of potential BTC investors may still ultimately hurt this asset long-term but I have personally decided to hold onto my shares and possibly pick up a few more in the coming days.

Maybe they are a shill too.

So in general RivierBoatBTC you are talking out of your ass, and I do not understand why you are critical of a project on Cryptostocks that actually has a businessman at the helm.

What is the other gaming site since 2000? Why does his IPO say 1996?
        PMpokers has been beta since June 2012 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=86709.0
        Fee's and Goverment issues... You are already registered as a gambling site or whatever in costa rica the license is a blanket license so that does not make sense.
         "past history in growth, they felt reasonably comfortable with what they put out."   What past history in growth lmfao? Lets be honest hes pulling numbers from his ass. Or show some sort of market research with reliable sources.
        This is exactly what I want as a investor I buy some shares, at X prices and the next guy the next day gets 2 times as many shares for the same price. NO THANK YOU....
        What about this Phd he claims to have?
        Why would the owner not come on here to address these questions? Instead he tell you who tells us... yea and again no...

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
        March 27, 2014, 12:30:48 AM

No answers yet...?

Found some more info crossed checked his listed phone
        Swanson, Steven-PM Development
        Real Estate Agents
        0 reviews on Yahoo
        8290 W Sahara Ave, #175, Las Vegas, NV 89117
        Cross Streets: Between S Cimarron Rd and S Tomsik St
        Neighborhoods: Buffalo
        (702) 586-7300

Business search
        http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=g5gxRndXtzzui2hE3x1HJw%253d%253d&nt7=0

Location Type   Single Location
        State of Incorporation   Nevada
        Annual Revenue Estimate   Less than $500,000
        SIC Code   653118, Real Estate
        NAICS Code   531210, Offices of Real Estate Agents & Brokers
        Employees   1 to 4
        2 **
        Company contact   
        Steven Swanson, Owner
        Patricia Donovon, Principal   <---- Bet thats garyswife lol

QuintoBTC

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
        March 27, 2014, 01:46:08 AM

No answers yet...?

Found some more info crossed checked his listed phone
        Swanson, Steven-PM Development
        Real Estate Agents
        0 reviews on Yahoo
        8290 W Sahara Ave, #175, Las Vegas, NV 89117
        Cross Streets: Between S Cimarron Rd and S Tomsik St
        Neighborhoods: Buffalo
        (702) 586-7300

Business search
        http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=g5gxRndXtzzui2hE3x1HJw%253d%253d&nt7=0

Location Type   Single Location
        State of Incorporation   Nevada
        Annual Revenue Estimate   Less than $500,000
        SIC Code   653118, Real Estate
        NAICS Code   531210, Offices of Real Estate Agents & Brokers
        Employees   1 to 4
        2 **
        Company contact   
        Steven Swanson, Owner
        Patricia Donovon, Principal   <---- Bet thats garyswife lol

PM Development is not an has never been a Real Estate Company.

However I find it extremely odd that today, of all days we receive our first every phone calls (twice) inquiring if we are a Real Estate company.

First of all, as caller could tell we are a real company, with real people that answer the phone.  And secondly, if the caller would have asked we would been happy to discuss our company and software with them.

PM Development, LLC moniker is not longer in use.  We are now PM Poker, S.A. In the early days of PM Development, we acquired office space in a Coldwell Banker Building.  It's been several years, but as memory servers Patricia Donovon was the leasing agent for that building.
        At some point during this time we were incorrectly labeled as a Real Estate Company.

As always, we welcome any calls in regard to PM Poker, S.A. or our projects.

tricomp

Activity: 88
        Merit: 10

View Profile
        March 27, 2014, 07:24:21 AM

There is an interesting analysis of all BTC-denominated shares on Cryptostocks with information on dividends paid.

http://[Suspicious link removed]/FoksDr

Read more: http://bitvestor.info/thread/87/dividend-paying-shares-on-cryptostocks#ixzz2x956Yg89
        msc_de

Activity: 770
        Merit: 500

View Profile
        March 27, 2014, 03:59:33 PM

There is an interesting analysis of all BTC-denominated shares on Cryptostocks with information on dividends paid.

http://[Suspicious link removed]/FoksDr

Read more: http://bitvestor.info/thread/87/dividend-paying-shares-on-cryptostocks#ixzz2x956Yg89

well done, thanks a lot  Grin
        tricomp

View Profile
        May 10, 2014, 12:55:35 PM

Has anyone notices this message on trying to withdraw from Cryptostocks today. I have been getting it for the past 6hrs

"The wallet is offline. Please try again later."
        beehunter

Activity: 3

View Profile
        May 10, 2014, 02:28:16 PM

yes same here. many projects also can not deposit money to pay dividends... hopefully just technical problems but i am getting worried...
        msc_de

View Profile
        May 10, 2014, 05:23:54 PM

OMG  Angry
        ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
        May 10, 2014, 09:07:41 PM

OMG  Angry

Was happening last night as well....Thought it might be fixed today but who knows.

Should be interesting to see what happens in the coming days, I love how absent the admins are....

I just want my .5 BTC OUTTA THERE.

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
         █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
                    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        Fishcoin
              ▄█▄
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
          ███████  ██
          ███████████
          ▀█████████▀
            ▀█████▀
              ███
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
          ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
          ███████  ██
          ███████████
          ▀█████████▀
            ▀█████▀
              ███
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
          ███▀   ▀███
        Decentralized Network
         Tokenized Incentive    
         Interoperable Tools       
        MrWDunne

Activity: 322
        Merit: 250

View Profile
        May 10, 2014, 09:24:58 PM

OMG  Angry

Was happening last night as well....Thought it might be fixed today but who knows.

Should be interesting to see what happens in the coming days, I love how absent the admins are....

I just want my .5 BTC OUTTA THERE.
        On the positive side, if any of the securities there are honest, they'll move everything over to counterparty for you.

vm_mpn

Activity: 605

View Profile
        May 11, 2014, 05:47:27 AM

Is Vircurex still has it's user accounts frozen? What's the latest status on the withdraws? 
        ehalvers

Activity: 513

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
        May 11, 2014, 09:32:05 AM

Wallet is still offline.....

Starting to get a little ticked. Does anyone know where someone would be able to find any info on what is going on?

I know for a fact that the support at cryptostocks is extremely unresponsive....

Any help would be great.

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
         █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
                    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        Fishcoin
              ▄█▄
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
          ███████  ██
          ███████████
          ▀█████████▀
            ▀█████▀
              ███
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
          ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
          ███████  ██
          ███████████
          ▀█████████▀
            ▀█████▀
              ███
            ▄█████▄
          ▄█████████▄
          ███▀   ▀███
        Decentralized Network
         Tokenized Incentive    
         Interoperable Tools       
        tricomp

View Profile
        May 11, 2014, 12:07:24 PM

I sent an email to customerservice@cryptostocks.com yesterday (over 24hrs) and no response yet from them.
        tricomp

View Profile
        May 11, 2014, 12:10:49 PM

There are reports that projects on Cryptostocks are also having problems crediting  their account to pay divs. Is anyone having problems depositing into their account at CS?
        hashme

Activity: 115

View Profile
        May 12, 2014, 06:32:06 AM

Damn!
        I've just unsuccessfully tried to withdraw my coin out of CRYPTOSTOCKS:
        The wallet is offline. Please try again later.

I pay back 50% commissions to my referrals
        https://www.okcoin.com/?invid=2013370
        Fair sites only.
        tricomp

View Profile
        May 12, 2014, 01:58:17 PM

Cryptostocks' customer service  just gave the update below via email

"Hi,

the BTC wallet become unresponsive, we have fixed the issue and you
        should be able to deposit and withdraw again. Outstanding deposits will
        ofcourse be credited too.

==================================
        Best regards
        Your Cryptostocks Team"
        ranlo
        Legendary

Activity: 1974
        Merit: 1007

View Profile
        May 12, 2014, 08:09:12 PM

You're just a clueless noob. Speak when spoken to.

So many people hate MPOE. I've gotta say, though, that in the vast majority of cases I agree with his/her opinions. And I like how blunt they are about it. I get a lot of laughs.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
        Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
        binderclip

Activity: 47

View Profile
        May 12, 2014, 08:30:50 PM

This thread started out so well, I was looking forward to reading more reviews. Is that over now?
        hashme

Activity: 115

View Profile
        May 14, 2014, 08:37:23 AM

Damn!
        Yesterday I retried the withdraw. It worked!

I pay back 50% commissions to my referrals
        https://www.okcoin.com/?invid=2013370
        Fair sites only.
        nwfella
        Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
        May 30, 2014, 03:05:20 AM
        Last edit: May 30, 2014, 06:15:21 AM by nwfella

Damn!
        Yesterday I retried the withdraw. It worked!

Try giving it a go now.  Down for me yet again.  

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
        funchiestz

Activity: 1134
        Merit: 342

View Profile
        May 30, 2014, 04:39:19 PM

Any update about this? I am quite concern about this CryptoStocks. I thought they are professional company since cryptsy used it.
        nwfella
        Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
        May 30, 2014, 05:50:06 PM

Any update about this? I am quite concern about this CryptoStocks. I thought they are professional company since cryptsy used it.
        I just tried yet again to withdraw both DVC and BTC from my CS account and still saying both wallets are currently offline.  I'm getting a really bad feeling about this!  It  doesn't make any sense whatsoever that if the wallets where down that dividends would still be getting paid.

*Strongly recommend avoiding CS altogether until this get's resolved one way or another!

Gimme the crypto!!
        AcoinL.L.C
        Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
        May 30, 2014, 07:11:28 PM

How would it not make sense?

They likely pool all resources together (it would be stupid not to), so when dividends are paid a user is credited "x" amount of coin, and they don't have to pay transaction fees. Wallets are either down or they are going scam, but dividends should be being credited as usual
        nwfella
        Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
        May 30, 2014, 07:30:59 PM

Excellent point.  Presuming CS does actually use some sort of multi-tiered wallet structure.  If it does I concede that your argument makes sense.  But I have my doubts.  And if not, scam seems highly likely imho.

Dividend payments don't mean squat if you can't withdraw them.

Gimme the crypto!!
        Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
        Merit: 504

View Profile
        May 30, 2014, 07:47:46 PM

They likely pool all resources together (it would be stupid not to), so when dividends are paid a user is credited "x" amount of coin, and they don't have to pay transaction fees. Wallets are either down or they are going scam, but dividends should be being credited as usual

What do you mean they aren't going scam? operators have already scammed large amount on multiple occasions, zebras don't change their stripes.

Chef Ramsay
        Legendary

Activity: 1568
        Merit: 1001

View Profile
        May 31, 2014, 01:25:38 AM

Is anyone still having problems exiting their coin from CS cause during their shutdown yesterday I was able to get a dividend deposit through RETURN but I'm pretty sure a separate payment came in during that shutdown that wasn't credited but I could be wrong or the payment could be on a jog once the audit comes in. Anyways, extra input would be helpful on this. thx
        ajw7989
        Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
        May 31, 2014, 01:57:46 AM

Is anyone still having problems exiting their coin from CS cause during their shutdown yesterday I was able to get a dividend deposit through RETURN but I'm pretty sure a separate payment came in during that shutdown that wasn't credited but I could be wrong or the payment could be on a jog once the audit comes in. Anyways, extra input would be helpful on this. thx

I keep getting the message that the wallet is offline kind of worries me a bit
        beaknuke

Activity: 412

View Profile
        May 31, 2014, 02:26:32 PM

no money has arrived into my wallet yet, my existing balance is still there

bitsword

Activity: 11

View Profile
        May 31, 2014, 05:14:15 PM

Are wallets working now?
        snoopy_nzl

Activity: 67

View Profile
        May 31, 2014, 05:33:27 PM

Not for me, has anyone mailed support yet?
        AcoinL.L.C
        Legendary

View Profile
        May 31, 2014, 07:09:18 PM

What do you mean they aren't going scam? operators have already scammed large amount on multiple occasions, zebras don't change their stripes.

I didn't say they aren't going to scam. I said it would make sense if the wallets are down but dividends are still credited.
        Chef Ramsay
        Legendary

View Profile
        May 31, 2014, 09:17:47 PM

I didn't say they aren't going to scam. I said it would make sense if the wallets are down but dividends are still credited.
        Anyone have any insight as to when these guys are gonna be back to normal? This is getting really annoying and considering they're like a mini-Havelock they need to keep glitches like this from happening into the future.
        turnip628

View Profile
        June 01, 2014, 01:43:57 AM

I sent some emails and tried to contact via skype since yesterday...
        no luck, no respond at all
        is this only a 1 person company? or do they have a team? at least a customer support that also works in weekend
        nwfella
        Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
        June 01, 2014, 01:59:54 AM

Anyone have any insight as to when these guys are gonna be back to normal? This is getting really annoying and considering they're like a mini-Havelock they need to keep glitches like this from happening into the future.
        Absolutely no idea.  Tried doing withdrawal again today of both DVC and BTC with same results.

Looks like dividends are at least hitting now but alotta good that does one if they can never withdraw it.

Gimme the crypto!!
        AcoinL.L.C
        Legendary

View Profile
        June 01, 2014, 05:22:48 AM

My guess is either owner vanishes, gets "hacked", and theres a small chance that its an honest mistake (and if it is a detailed explanation is needed). I would give it 2-3 days tops before saying for sure that the owner is a scammer, and right now he's at best negligent
        nwfella
        Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
        June 01, 2014, 05:53:44 AM

You sir are vocalizing my worst fear with regards to CS.  That nagging little thought at the back of my head that I didn't really want to consider seriously.  But this really isn't looking good imho.

Gimme the crypto!!
        msc_de

View Profile
        June 01, 2014, 07:15:40 AM

wallet still offline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!   where is kumala HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
        vm_mpn

Activity: 605

View Profile
        June 01, 2014, 07:46:46 AM

wallet still offline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!   where is kumala HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh? Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

They say till Monday
        beaknuke

View Profile
        June 01, 2014, 01:11:42 PM

what we need to start reviewing is if we as a group can replicated his website and data, although the wallets with the money in is the biggest problem but that challenge might be the best.  To be able to trust a site with a group of trusted admins would be the way forward I would think

bitsword

Activity: 11

View Profile
        June 01, 2014, 10:32:25 PM

has it been fixed? are wallets working?
        devthedev
        Legendary

Activity: 1050
        Merit: 1004

View Profile
        June 01, 2014, 10:49:32 PM

It likely has something to do with this, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569037.0

msc_de

View Profile
        June 01, 2014, 10:58:45 PM

another problem:

due to CS wallet offline problem, some project issuers delayed dividend payments.

question is if i sold some stocks during the wallet-offline days, then that means I would lose the dividends on which I sold out??  Huh
        bgaer

Activity: 8

View Profile
        June 02, 2014, 04:32:58 AM

SO I have 2 projects on Cryptostocks - MSP and DEBT.

Neither of my projects is out of IPO - so your circumstances would not happen with my stocks - however I can tell you that if you sell your stocks before dividends are issued - you will not get your dividends...that is just how Cryptostocks works.

The reason that many projects are holding back dividends is that the wallet is offline - how are project owners supposed to get funds INTO their wallet to pay you a dividend.

Just wanted to explain from the project owners perspective.   I feel for you - it is causing me major heartache personally and I feel really bad for my investors.   I have gone out of my way to help out a couple investors that were actually going to be late on loan payments because they were not getting access to their funds - so yes it is a serious issue that I hope is resolved soon.

I am sorry to hear about your situtation - and would suggest if you have not yet sold your shares that you may want to wait until dividends are paid, or at least sell them knowing that you will miss out on those dividends.
        msc_de

View Profile
        June 02, 2014, 06:29:00 AM

SO I have 2 projects on Cryptostocks - MSP and DEBT.

Neither of my projects is out of IPO - so your circumstances would not happen with my stocks - however I can tell you that if you sell your stocks before dividends are issued - you will not get your dividends...that is just how Cryptostocks works.

The reason that many projects are holding back dividends is that the wallet is offline - how are project owners supposed to get funds INTO their wallet to pay you a dividend.

Just wanted to explain from the project owners perspective.   I feel for you - it is causing me major heartache personally and I feel really bad for my investors.   I have gone out of my way to help out a couple investors that were actually going to be late on loan payments because they were not getting access to their funds - so yes it is a serious issue that I hope is resolved soon.

I am sorry to hear about your situtation - and would suggest if you have not yet sold your shares that you may want to wait until dividends are paid, or at least sell them knowing that you will miss out on those dividends.

thank you so much for the info!

I still hold my MSP shares.  Grin
        Chellger

Activity: 50

View Profile
        June 02, 2014, 07:11:49 AM

I wonder - Even if Cryptostocks fails, how bad is that for us as shareholders?

Cryptostocks holds no money, right? We HAVE the shares, and if the share-issuers are honest, we will keep owning the shares, even if the plattform dies.
        Cryptostocks is supposed to be nothing more then a trading-plattform.

I would say, the share-issuers should just leave cryptostocks and go to Havelock.

My problem is, if CS comes back online, I would like to leave - because the warning signs are there. We had this situation once. I don't want to wait for a third time. But its not so easy this time. I like my coinfarm, my return and my msp shares. So what is the reasonable thing to do here?
        ondratra

Activity: 350

View Profile
        June 02, 2014, 03:15:52 PM

I "invested" a bit into JDBIF scam fund some time ago Smiley

When I ignore some of his "we lost all" news, he also fails to reenable trading of this "shares" and obviously do some real magic with so called IPO to scam newcommers. The most funny I find his "The X wave of our IPO was big success" Cheesy:D:D

Funny guy Smiley I wouldn't be suprised if the one running this "fund" is the guy behind Vircurex/Cryptostock shit as JDBIF is on cryptostock since the beginning.
        AcoinL.L.C
        Legendary

View Profile
        June 02, 2014, 04:58:50 PM

I wonder - Even if Cryptostocks fails, how bad is that for us as shareholders?

Cryptostocks holds no money, right? We HAVE the shares, and if the share-issuers are honest, we will keep owning the shares, even if the plattform dies.
        Cryptostocks is supposed to be nothing more then a trading-plattform.

I would say, the share-issuers should just leave cryptostocks and go to Havelock.

My problem is, if CS comes back online, I would like to leave - because the warning signs are there. We had this situation once. I don't want to wait for a third time. But its not so easy this time. I like my coinfarm, my return and my msp shares. So what is the reasonable thing to do here?

Not to sound rude... But you probably should stay away from investing. Of course cryptostocks holds money, thats the big issue. People are not able to withdraw / deposit their BTC or receive dividends. Getting a list of shareholders isn't difficult I would imagine, so who owns the shares is not going to be a problem.
        Chellger

Activity: 50

View Profile
        June 03, 2014, 07:09:05 AM

Then there is no problem. We're not even loosing the Dividends right now if the Shareowners are honest, because they don't deposit at CS. We just need a new plattform.
        beaknuke

View Profile
        June 03, 2014, 05:43:12 PM

Wallets back online, not sure if I trust the system at all now.

Chef Ramsay
        Legendary

View Profile
        June 03, 2014, 06:35:09 PM

Then there is no problem. We're not even loosing the Dividends right now if the Shareowners are honest, because they don't deposit at CS. We just need a new plattform.
        AFAIK, the owners do their business outside of CS and then deposit to make shareholder payments. But, they do have access to our email addresses so in the event of this happening again w/ little to no customer service being handed out (meaning CS bends over backwards and qualms peoples' fears) then the owners just verify emails and new wallets and start shelling out micro payments. Or, go to another platform and move on. Voila
        thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
        June 05, 2014, 07:24:12 PM

I sent some emails and tried to contact via skype since yesterday...
        no luck, no respond at all
        is this only a 1 person company? or do they have a team? at least a customer support that also works in weekend
        As far as i understand Cryptostocks and Vircurex is run by one person only, Kumala.

Chef Ramsay
        Legendary

View Profile
        June 05, 2014, 08:06:02 PM

Now that everything is back to normal for now, I feel we can get back to project reviews. The most impressive Security right now in terms of dividend returns is RETURN. They are some great traders and know that business well translating into ~30% gains per month. Their 2nd IPO went fast and all shareholders are pleased w/ the div payments every other day.
        germanjew

Activity: 22

View Profile
        June 06, 2014, 04:53:09 AM

Agreed, RETURN is probably the only company I would invest in right now on CS. Other good ones are DEBT, MSP and COINFARM, however COINFARM's dividends are constantly decreasing because they are not reinvesting enough in mining hw. Also, note that DEBT and MSP are listed by the same person.

BTW, anyone here use https://litecoininvest.com/ ? They don't have a lot of options, but they are planning to list BTC based securities in the future.
        nwfella
        Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
        July 10, 2014, 03:22:41 AM

Agree that both COINFARM and RETURN appear to be only real legitimate stocks on CS at the moment.  Cryptsy also legit just seriously over-priced imho right now.

You guys seen the action on QUINTO since he released the IPO?  Immediately plunged from 0.000016/share down to 0.000004 as of this writing.  Yikes, chalk me up yet another one sir :/

If I ever figured out how to do the opposite of what I'm doing I would be pretty well off by now :/

Gimme the crypto!!
        QuintoBTC

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
        July 10, 2014, 04:30:37 AM

Agree that both COINFARM and RETURN appear to be only real legitimate stocks on CS at the moment.  Cryptsy also legit just seriously over-priced imho right now.

You guys seen the action on QUINTO since he released the IPO?  Immediately plunged from 0.000016/share down to 0.000004 as of this writing.  Yikes, chalk me up yet another one sir :/

If I ever figured out how to do the opposite of what I'm doing I would be pretty well off by now :/

It dropped because one shareholder sold all his 50,000+ shares at a loss, and you did notice one shareholder purchase most of those.  You will have a few shareholders that panic and get out because they invest for short term, and we have never been a short term type of project.  I have many shareholders that understand the long term, and understand a true business model does not return 100% ROI in days.  The share price will go backup.
        NotLambchop

Activity: 378
        Merit: 254

View Profile
        July 10, 2014, 01:25:18 PM
        Last edit: July 10, 2014, 01:45:32 PM by NotLambchop

Agree that both COINFARM and RETURN appear to be only real legitimate stocks on CS at the moment. ...

RETURN?  As in CoinReturn, ticker RETURN?  I'm afraid the "issuer[ s]" ran away, much to the chagrin of their "investors."  For hearty, guileless lel, please see the official thread, where a d00d going by SamboNZ offers to "help" the "shareholders" by "hiring" a private dick to track down the evildoers:

Classic!
        ... I am hoping that a number of shareholders would be willing to chip in and help me pay for this. ...

Never give the sucker an even break Cheesy

Edit:  Sorry, didn't realize you were quoting Chef.  The last firm he was enthusiastic about was Kyle the Camwhore, who spent Chef's coin on hookers (nah.  that would'a made him legit, so he didn't), blow and JD.

Now that everything is back to normal for now, I feel we can get back to project reviews. The most impressive Security right now in terms of dividend returns is RETURN. They are some great traders and know that business well translating into ~30% gains per month. Their 2nd IPO went fast and all shareholders are pleased w/ the div payments every other day.
        RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
        July 10, 2014, 01:35:36 PM

It dropped because one shareholder sold all his 50,000+ shares at a loss, and you did notice one shareholder purchase most of those.  You will have a few shareholders that panic and get out because they invest for short term, and we have never been a short term type of project.  I have many shareholders that understand the long term, and understand a true business model does not return 100% ROI in days.  The share price will go backup.

Coming from the guy WHO wants to gamble you money away.... A bond to send him to the WSOP pffft. Could not even find his ass in the rankings.

nwfella
        Legendary

Well hello there!

View Profile
        July 15, 2014, 11:04:27 PM

Just thought I would chime in here on quintobtc.  Had a brief PM conversation with Steven (owner) which left me one very unhappy camper.  I cannot in good conscience recommend anybody invest in quinto presently.  Thus far I've literally invested ~2.38BTC into this project and currently my shares are worth ~0.03btc.  Dividends thus far too date have been virtually non-existent.  Didn't have a very good feeling about the 2 dozen or so "special offers" he seemed to keep making (smacks of desperation).  When I posed these concerns to him in PM's he indicated that current share price was as a result of shareholders panic selling blah blah blah, but not too worry because now we have a whole new fresh batch of investors that have gotten in on the cheap.  This says alot regarding his attitude towards existing shareholders that have been invested in quinto since it's initial listing on CS.  Additionally I really didn't appreciate it when he doubted my investment to date in his listing and then found out he doesn't even have the ability through CS to see which shareholders purchased shares and at what price.

*Come to think of it, given Kumala's seeming indifference to the countless scam's that haven't been properly vetted on CS I honestly can't recommend anybody use CS for any asset at this point...though there do seem to be a few legitimate ones (very few) listed that I can tell. 

**Long and short: Proceed with caution if considering investing in anything listed on crypto::stocks, and seriously think twice before you decide to invest in QuintoBTC.

Gimme the crypto!!
        nanselmo

Activity: 33

View Profile
        July 16, 2014, 12:10:43 AM

Hello Nwfella  I am a shareholder of over one %  in quinto Btc and I think you are extremely confused or misinformed.  It is hard to tell with crytostocks terrible features.  If you bought shares in his last promotion 2.38 btc would have bought you roughly 300,000 shares and those would be worth 1.2 btc yes a loss but not as much as you claim.   The owner just lifted the ipo and split the shares 5 for every one making the shares smaller just not worth less, but you and most other people on cryptostocks expect instant dividends and appreciation of everything all the time. It investors like you selling in a panic how I make my living so please keep spreading misinformation it only lines my pockets.   If you answer maybe we can all get the bottom of this.    
        Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
          Print  

Jump to: