Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:31:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long can the gov keep up the economic lie: downplaying the pandemic?  (Read 242 times)
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2020, 03:54:26 PM

Come on - they aren't downplaying it. They are ramping up a fairly minor Corona virus to distract people from an economic reset.

Deaths are down, and they were never really high - just check the all causes mortality totals.

The vaccine they create will be designed to damage your immune system, and not to protect you from the virus.

Corona viruses will be around for a few more decades, and the sensible amongst us will have developed natural immunity. In fact many of us developed the memory T cells back in 2002/3.

There will be a "K" shaped recovery - the rich will get richer, and the poor will get poorer.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 04:11:16 PM

^^^ Great post! Take a look at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5256897.msg54895052#msg54895052 to start filling the whole thing out. Sorry for no links. To prove it, a person will have to research many sites and understandings. There isn't room for all the research links, here. But watching this one will give you a great start https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f84lS19jqeg[b.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
3meek

Activity: 2422
Merit: 678

God, save BTC!

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 05:24:27 PM

If you ignore the media, it's as if the coronavirus isn't there... You're right that governments are deceiving us, because it's very profitable for someone! That's why you can never trust them! Neither is the media that are bought by the same governments!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 11:55:05 PM

Judy Mikovits, in her latest interview - EXCLUSIVE: The Hardest Hitting, Most Scathing & Blistering Raw Interview on Anthony Fauci at https://dcs.megaphone.fm/TPM9997896485.mp3?key=961e76f7f656c85dfdb6be6e1fe4186e - says that Trump is letting Fauci and the medical hang themselves. In other words, give them enough rope, and they will hang themselves.

Of course, what is Trump to do? Outside of a 30 or 60 day lockdown order, since there is nobody falling dead in the street around you, and since the statistics are all a lie, it's the will of the people that they lockdown or wear masks.

Government is not your baby-sitter, even if you want them to be. If you don't like it, stand up for yourself. I mean, I am not in favor of BLM. But they have way more guts than the average lilly-livered American.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 12:56:47 AM

Come on - they aren't downplaying it. They are ramping up a fairly minor Corona virus to distract people from an economic reset.

Deaths are down, and they were never really high - just check the all causes mortality totals.

The vaccine they create will be designed to damage your immune system, and not to protect you from the virus.

Corona viruses will be around for a few more decades, and the sensible amongst us will have developed natural immunity. In fact many of us developed the memory T cells back in 2002/3.

There will be a "K" shaped recovery - the rich will get richer, and the poor will get poorer.
Anyway it is expected to see that the rich will become richer and the poor will become poorer because of the transition of wealth. The real reason why is that happenning because majority of the people have a poor mindset and mentality that leads them to be stuck in their ecnomic class system. The current pandemic will lead more suffering especially for the poorest of the poor while the upper class will see this as opportunities to make a lot of money.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 03:10:26 AM

^^^ In other words, Government will keep it up until the people do something about Government. BLM and Antifa think they are doing something like that.

Cool

panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 09:42:46 PM

The governments have merely underestimated this pandemic on which they think that doing precautionary measures like implementing lockdowns can already be a big help to lessen or prevent the spread of virus. It is such a headache that at the first months of this quarantine the number of cases are just being reported to be low but as time passes by even with the existence of the community quarantine, the cases are keep rising. How come this have happened? It seems like the data presented nowadays are surprising all of us and the government keep on telling us that we can handle and control the situation somehow but obviously it is not. They are making us feel safe but on the reality we are already getting worried that maybe the data presented are not yet that clarified or maybe they are still hiding something just not to make panic on the part of their people.

I must be saying this because just last night, we have recorded the very first massive number of recoveries for the very first time. Indeed that was great to know but suspiciously, upon looking the data, the classifications to be stated as recovered includes the asymptomatic and mild symptoms. Is this a joke? Those are still vulnerable to carry out virus and releasing those individuals can lead to more cases of infected people. Maybe our government thought they can pamper us by luring the data just to say we are winning against this pandemic. But it is not. The last record made us more feel unsafe on going outside because of the threat on our health. I just hope that even cases are still high, government must remain true and let its people know the current status of the situation. We do not need calming words and data to pamper ourselves. What we need is the truth so that we can assure on our health safety.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 03:31:04 AM

^^^ The people are finding out the truth... that there is no Covid pandemic, but it is a pandemic of fear over nothing. So, governments and the medical have to start playing their game like things are changing.

I mean, if it came out in the mainstream news that this whole thing was faked, just think what people might start doing to governments and the medical leaders. So, the medical and governments are changing their talk, slowly, so people don't find out that it was all a scam as easily.

Cool

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 08:50:54 AM

sometimes news through TV media only makes people panic because it continues to provide information about the increasing number of victims affected by the corona virus, whether it is real or to warn everyone to be careful and maintain health protocols. I will not say whether the media only provides false information or public lies, but Corona virus does exist but the number of victims is fact or only data is manipulated, which is clearly the impact of the corona virus affects us all
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 09:35:11 AM

sometimes news through TV media only makes people panic because it continues to provide information about the increasing number of victims affected by the corona virus, whether it is real or to warn everyone to be careful and maintain health protocols. I will not say whether the media only provides false information or public lies, but Corona virus does exist but the number of victims is fact or only data is manipulated, which is clearly the impact of the corona virus affects us all
as long as the goal is for more people to be careful and provide important education, naturally fantastic information is needed so that people are more respectful, but not with the aim of deceiving the reality.
sometimes to give effect to people more concerned with what is happening, it takes harder education so that they are more concerned to really pay attention that this is indeed real.

It must be acknowledged wherever the state is also experiencing difficulties if its citizens still do not follow established health protocols. because all awareness of every citizen is needed that this epidemic is not overlooked because the impact is clear. many medical personnel have tried to prevent transmission but their work will be in vain if there is still a very massive transmission in the community with visible positive corona presence that does not stop entering the hospital.

Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 01:39:10 PM

Everyday via TV citizens are reminded:
- Virus is just temporary
- Vaccine coming (it may not)
- V shaped recovery
- Deaths will be low
- Virus will magicly go away by easter  Roll Eyes
- might do another simulus check  Roll Eyes
- unemployment is low

The goal of these lies are to get people to keep spending and not sell 401k.
How long can keep the lies going, before people realize we're fucked

Scientifically & Technically speaking . .

- Virus is just temporary

Yes it is temporary. Though the nature of virus mutating one then also we have resistance for the virus with Rapid Antibody Sequencing method. Virus will get more and more recognisable in the body and at some point natural antibodies will develop to fight against it.

It won't last forever. 

- Vaccine coming (it may not)

It is definitely coming. In my organization we have already worked out 5 technologies out of which 2 are underway for human trials latest by July End. Couldnt be happier than this! It's the fastest development of any vaccine that has been made in human history. Usually it takes multiple years to even enter into Phase 2 trials.

- V shaped recovery

As soon as Vaccine will hit the market, and everyone is immunised with it, every damn corner of world will resume as before and it will boost economy (followed by recovery phase) giving out V shape. Sure it will.

- Deaths will be low

Above points make this one clear. Vaccine!

- Virus will magically go away by easter  Roll Eyes

No this won't happen without vaccine.

- might do another simulus check  Roll Eyes

For the sake of recovery and keeping the businesses running this might come along the way.

- unemployment is low

This is the directly dependent to all the stuff above. Whether we successfully develop vaccine, rest the whole world to normal and create employment opportunities since work demand will rise once we are to the normal state.

Good explanation if i would be asked.

To be honest, I do not think those things are meant to just cover the situation and also, just to push people not to sell at the said market value. Maybe it is not always about this "thing" that we are doing. I do think they are making a matter of white lies in order to avoid panic. Things are getting worse in other countries. Promises of such, might be meant to boost their hope but sad to say, how people react is the opposite of what other governments have expected. In some places, some people are confident due to these promises. While in some places, there are people who are questioning the situation but are still forced to continue their daily activities.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2020, 08:08:21 PM

So many countries used the opportunity to get huge sum of money especially the leaders, the president, ministers, health and safety environment management boards, and many others to mention. This thing here is, covid 19 is seeming to be scammed as rumours airing out such, but that can be true. It's enough to have completed the vaccine production ketsbget back to normal, citizen residents dying, suffering but the government isn't doing anything about it. This is something eye opening, developing oneself for better future and stop being lied to by government.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 06:32:17 AM

So many countries used the opportunity to get huge sum of money especially the leaders, the president, ministers, health and safety environment management boards, and many others to mention. This thing here is, covid 19 is seeming to be scammed as rumours airing out such, but that can be true. It's enough to have completed the vaccine production ketsbget back to normal, citizen residents dying, suffering but the government isn't doing anything about it. This is something eye opening, developing oneself for better future and stop being lied to by government.

So what we can do right now is to take care of our own selves and our family. Since we can't rely from the government all the time. We need to look out for ourselves. Look for options how to generate income, whether a small task or a big one. If you have space around your house, tend a small garden. We can even grow something hanging on our windows if we want to. Be realistic with the situation so your actions will be realistic also. Don't put blame on others, as it will just give you a stressful life.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 11:45:10 AM

So what we can do right now is to take care of our own selves and our family. Since we can't rely from the government all the time. We need to look out for ourselves. Look for options how to generate income, whether a small task or a big one. If you have space around your house, tend a small garden. We can even grow something hanging on our windows if we want to. Be realistic with the situation so your actions will be realistic also. Don't put blame on others, as it will just give you a stressful life.

Nobody is seeing people fall dead all around him. Nobody is seeing people die any differently than they do in other years. Every year people get sick from the flu. Every year somebody's relative dies from getting sick. The only difference this year is that it's different people dying than other years. But the overall death numbers are about the same as any other average year.

The best we can do is get outside, meet and hug people, play the mask game like it's a game, and get back to work. And if law enforcement tells you to wear a mask:
1. Greet them as the man/woman they are;
2. Inform them that it is not your wish to wear a mask, but...;
3. Is it an order to wear the mask?

If it is an order, invoice them for ordering you to do something, just like your boss at work might order you to do something, and then you get your paycheck.

Cool

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2020, 12:12:03 PM

The supermarkets are being very nice to me at the moment, and two of them have even given me a free face mask, whilst not requiring me to wear it. Masks are annoying and inconvenient, but I wear one whilst in the supermarket as a courtesy to the supermarket. There is a legal requirement to wear them in shops in the UK, but nobody seems to be enforcing this, and many shoppers ignore the command.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 12:36:33 PM

The supermarkets are being very nice to me at the moment, and two of them have even given me a free face mask, whilst not requiring me to wear it. Masks are annoying and inconvenient, but I wear one whilst in the supermarket as a courtesy to the supermarket. There is a legal requirement to wear them in shops in the UK, but nobody seems to be enforcing this, and many shoppers ignore the command.

In the USA in the area where I live, the guy at the door at Walmart was marking down on a pad, the number of people who are NOT wearing masks. Last week he was a bit cocky authoritative regarding the order to wear masks. This weak he was humble, letting me actually assist with operations at the door, even though I don't work there.

It has to do with statistics, and with the fact that the push by government is letting government see that the people can only be pushed so far.

Both here, and in the UK, if there is an unknown, like Covid was months ago, Government is required to take precautions for their people. But in both countries, when they find out that there is no need for such measures, they are required to let the people be free.

In the USA, the time that Government can regulate us under something like marshal law, is different for different States. But is probably at a 90-day max for a few areas, and 30-day max for most areas. Well, it's well over the 30-days, and there aren't any people falling dead around us on the street or in the store. So, government has to back off.

If government won't back off, people in both the USA and the UK have the ability to take government people to court for disturbing the peace in fake pandemics. Man-to-man is different than going to court against government.

In other words, if the British prime minister hits you with his car, you have the right to sue him in his non-government capacity. In the same way, if something he does messes with your freedom, you have the right to sue him over it.

Cool

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: