Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:44:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin tiktok challenge Hype.  (Read 664 times)
bgaf (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 03:15:58 AM

This coin is the most weird coin to be honest. i never bought it  never will. Is it profitable, yes of course, that's the funny part of crypto, anything can be profitable & MAY ruin your capital when you never expect to.
DogeCoin has the biggest & strongest crypto community for sure.
Well not all investors and traders really believe in aspect. Some of them are likely bullish on hype like what happened on dogecoin. They anticipate that the price would skyrocket due to the news and take advantage of this event. Surely give them a huge profits without doing any hard analysing of the market conditions. Technical aspect is important but learning to ride hype can also give you some income. Im not saying jump in, Im not a fan of hype pump and dump too, and more conservative when it comes to trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 04:39:57 AM

actually it is good to attract people to invest in cryptocurrency, tiktok is one application that is a trend in millennials, so this is a positive action against crypto because doge has collaborated with tiktok even though the truth is still in doubt.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 05:03:24 AM

Maybe your late if your gonna bag some doge now. It is being listed on major exchange and recently they announced partnership with Bitfinex, they have a coin mdoge which consist of 1million dogecoin. Its like they make a short version of it. Even Binance release future trading contract with dogecoin, okex too launched marginal trading for them. I think dogecoin will be listed more on top exchanges.
assets that may have been dormant for a long time and are seeing an increase today. dogecoin is now awake with major updates on several partnerships. isn't that an extraordinary step that some other big platforms don't think about.

I don't think dogecoin was ever dormant in any way, only people just move on to more profitable projects starting from 2017 during the bull market and people ignore dogecoin since nothing serious about the project as of then, but for some reason the dogecoin team keep pushing this project and eventually got the attention of the big exchange, and boom! Everything change for dogecoin and now the fame keeps raising thanks to tiktok.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 05:32:05 AM

I don't think dogecoin was ever dormant in any way, only people just move on to more profitable projects starting from 2017 during the bull market and people ignore dogecoin since nothing serious about the project as of then, but for some reason the dogecoin team keep pushing this project and eventually got the attention of the big exchange, and boom! Everything change for dogecoin and now the fame keeps raising thanks to tiktok.
You know it won't last long. You can see it now, the impact of the hype is over and you can see the doge has decreased. their market has been bigger than before, many people are interested but that will not make the price better. only a fast pump occurs and then a decrease occurs.

Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 11, 2020, 06:05:24 AM

It really work as the price of dogecoin has u creased with over 50% of it original value in price. I just hope this does end to be short-lived in no time
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2219

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2020, 08:44:38 PM

Okay. It seems this run for Doge is over for now. But I am exciting which coin will be the next.
So if anyone is with tiktok, let us know.  Wink

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 08:49:34 AM

It really work as the price of dogecoin has u creased with over 50% of it original value in price. I just hope this does end to be short-lived in no time
It is going down again and doge has been leaving the bullish chart. It looks like people who have been buying doge at the high price must try to cut loss before doge will be going back again to the lower price.
This is a short term hype and tiktok has nothing to do with doge coin as it doesn't even have utility purpose

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 09:32:12 AM

Tiktok already lost 200 million users since when India banned them from their country and now America is most likely to ban them as well so this is going to get nagative impact on the project and do you really think people spending time on Toktok ever thought about investing? Tongue

It means the pump in dogecoin using this tiktok will not last long. And if some countries ban the tiktok then the dogecoin will dump again because tiktok will have a big impact to the users like dogecoin. Doing such strategy to pump a coin is a great idea but the problem is the result and the impact of it someday.

KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 04:50:51 PM

Okay. It seems this run for Doge is over for now. But I am exciting which coin will be the next.
So if anyone is with tiktok, let us know.  Wink
Maybe this is just the thought of "James Galante". The main point is "he asked to invest 25 USD each in dogecoin. This situation always results in scams even in the top coins. Although altcoins price is recovering, so won't be available to see the effect. Dogecoin is a very old coin, so there is much lower risk than any new coins, all altcoins situation couldn't be the same.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 05:02:49 PM

It is going down again and doge has been leaving the bullish chart. It looks like people who have been buying doge at the high price must try to cut loss before doge will be going back again to the lower price.
This is a short term hype and tiktok has nothing to do with doge coin as it doesn't even have utility purpose
That's probably the best thing to do now, it's hard to
Predict the direction of the coin of there's no real reason why it's pumping, a simple social media announcement and app makes people to fomo in.
To those who's been trapped best to sell and cut some loses now instead of waiting for more damages.
Consider it as a wrong timing and there are lots of coins to choose in recovering your loses.
nicedreams

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 07:10:12 PM

I was surprised by the rise in doge in these two days. is it true that someone uploaded a TikTok video related to dogecoin and crypto? then how could something like that be able to foster interest in investing in crypto?
Because Dogecoin is based on a meme so when normies on tiktok found out Dogecoin, they are exploded:D
j/k The surge was not that hard to see when a meme coin makes an appearance to the mass of people that very trendy with memes.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 07:16:52 PM

one of the funniest coins I've found is Doge, just because of the TikTok video Doge Pump is almost 100% more, and of course I can't do anything, because it doesn't make sense, all coins go up because of big events, but DOGE goes up because it's funny  Grin

shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 11:26:35 PM

Dogecoin is again back from the dead and this is cause by purely market hype which result to significant price changes. However, as everything goes to sudden price pump, everything with it falls.

Almost 140% price leap, with more than 500,000 tiktok users using hashtags #DogecoinTikktokChalllenge, and with many more hype to all users like:

“Let’s all get rich! Dogecoin is practically worthless. There are 800 million TikTok users. Invest just $25. Once the stock hits $1, you’ll have 10 grand [$10,000]. Tell everyone you know.” 

Dogecoin, with more than ~125 billion of supply, couldn't be considered the new trend coin to surge much in the future. Knowing the capacity of dogecoin from the past, what happened nowadays is only a pump-dump market action. Its hard to see people with little to no-knowledge about trading invested sum of their money or savings solely because of tiktok hype.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2219

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2020, 07:59:46 AM

It means the pump in dogecoin using this tiktok will not last long. And if some countries ban the tiktok then the dogecoin will dump again because tiktok will have a big impact to the users like dogecoin. Doing such strategy to pump a coin is a great idea but the problem is the result and the impact of it someday.
Why would someone Dogecoin dump if they have no access to tiktok? The hype of Dogecoin was caused by tiktok. But nobody needs tiktok to buy or sell Dogecoin.  Wink

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 08:02:39 AM

So if anyone is with tiktok, let us know.  Wink
Hopefully this hype will continue and will help other altcoins grow strongly like that. BTW I want bitcoin to grow in the coming days because that's the only way for this whole market to go up

joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 08:24:44 AM

Hopefully this hype will continue and will help other altcoins grow strongly like that. BTW I want bitcoin to grow in the coming days because that's the only way for this whole market to go up
If Im an investor I would not rely the peice hike on hype. This is not a long term price, If theres a reason for pump due to its progress and development then its a good project and better platform. However, if you will only rely like tiktok hypes for altcoins to have some value then you are just simply dreaming. There are plenty of ways the market will be healthier like the last bull run but I hope not with this kind of reason.

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 08:25:59 AM

I proudly can say my crypto journey stated with Bitcoion as well as dogecoin using free faucets . Dogecoin is not having active development team or any promising project its just a hype creating or pushing coin value so don't be trap on that . I would better suggest on Defi Projects which will creat4e wealth with strong concepts.
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 08:31:02 AM

If Im an investor I would not rely the peice hike on hype. This is not a long term price, If theres a reason for pump due to its progress and development then its a good project and better platform. However, if you will only rely like tiktok hypes for altcoins to have some value then you are just simply dreaming. There are plenty of ways the market will be healthier like the last bull run but I hope not with this kind of reason.
It's sad to disappoint those who think like this, but it's true! Prices that are created by the hypes or trends can't last long. We all know that this pump will end soon enough. As a investor, I suggest others to take advantage of this hype and earn profits out of it asap. However, don't be too optimistic about this hype, we can't expect anything until there are some significant developments from the Doge team.

aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 08:46:21 AM

I proudly can say my crypto journey stated with Bitcoion as well as dogecoin using free faucets . Dogecoin is not having active development team or any promising project its just a hype creating or pushing coin value so don't be trap on that . I would better suggest on Defi Projects which will creat4e wealth with strong concepts.
dont be wrong with dogecoin , it could be alternative portofolio when we stuck with our research. many times dogecoin show its power by multiple rising. defi projects only helped by its hype, many investors thinking if defi coins was good projects. meanwhile outside defi we still find good project or maybe hidden gem.
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 08:58:07 AM

Actually the idea is good enough to increase the price of DOGE, and the hype of using TikTok in cryptocurrency is fairly fresh, there are no other
altcoins using this method. But unfortunately this way is risky, if not lucky to be stuck buying at the peak price. Because of pumping DOGE with
TikTok could not last long, the evidence is that DOGE has begun to dump prices right now.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████