Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💎 WixiPlay.io 2.0 💎 25% CashBack | New cryptocurrencies & features | TOP |  (Read 1498 times)
SuckMyToys!

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 12:35:32 AM

Over 250 online players at the moment.
Over 460 participants at the daily contest.

<3
Ryan.. please dont laugh.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2020, 03:09:38 AM

Over 250 online players at the moment.
Over 460 participants at the daily contest.

<3
Ryan.. please dont laugh.

I don't think there's anything to laugh about Demand for this speciality has grown significantly as a result of recent corporate scandals. But if you can share the referral links it will be easier.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1311

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 05:31:47 AM

Congrats on your new update, i really like it ! Succes !

Which updates you are talking about? Are you referring to the new wagering contest which has lower prizepool compared to the one they had in the past? I remember the wagering contest were huge but what about now?
As I remember the Daily Wagering contest was with 0.05btc prizepool and now it is with 39311 doge only, the weekly contest was with more than a half bitcoin on the prizepool and now it is only with 30k doge. What a big update obviously  Grin. On the other side, wixiplay still claim to have more than $10k prize for the wagering contest each week http://prntscr.com/thbriv Do you think it is a success? lol

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 05:39:49 AM

I found this site interesting.... but... need 500 USD wager for first level (which opens access to chat)  it way too much!

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 08:27:57 AM

I found this site interesting.... but... need 500 USD wager for first level (which opens access to chat)  it way too much!

500 usd for first level is small compare to most gambling site where they usually have a 10k usd requirement to be able to reach first level  but reaching 500 usd to be able to chat is too much and i suggest that they lower it , maybe make it 100 usd or less or dont put a waggering requirement at all before you can chat because other sites dont have either and thier chat wagger requirement is mostly at 100 usd . you dont need to complete it afterall if your only goal is to chat and not to gamble because its useless
WixiPlaySupport (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 10:57:13 AM

You receive 1xp for every 0.001 btc wagered
With 5xp you unlock level 1
Stakefast

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

BLOCKXS.COM

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2020, 01:10:34 PM

I cannot recommend playing on wixiplay and I tell you why:

A few months a ago I started advertising wixiplay on various channels. It got to a point where I had a Highroller reffered which played with about 7-8 bitcoins over a few days.

I started paying more attention at at someday I was wondering why I don’t get any commission anymore. I searched through my Referral list and had found out that the admin manually removed that user from my referrals.

After questioning and a few warns to make this public my referral was added back to my referral list.

Weirdly this user hasn’t been online since then.

I cannot recommend playing or advertising for/at this site, if they remove highrollers from affiliate accounts I’m sure they do more shady stuff as they offer a double deposit bonus for example, which no other dice site offers. Makes me curious how they can do that.

However, stay away. Have a bad feeling about this.

startsts

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 04:19:50 PM

I have other issues with this dice.

1. The server seed DOES change every roll, I see my latest 3 bets and each one has different server seed.  Luckily I didnt busted my coins yet so I dont acusate in being non-fair.
2. Withdrawal fee is too high for ZEC coin, it's 0.01 ZEC (0.6 USD) while common tx fee for ZEC is 0.0001 ZEC...  people choose cheap coins to save on fees! It's not good at all if you earn for withdrawals too!

I talked to admin in telegram by private message it seems he is not going to answer, I hope you can carry to him these issues!

WixiPlaySupport (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 05:49:55 PM

A few months a ago I started advertising wixiplay on various channels. It got to a point where I had a Highroller reffered which played with about 7-8 bitcoins over a few days.

I started paying more attention at at someday I was wondering why I don’t get any commission anymore. I searched through my Referral list and had found out that the admin manually removed that user from my referrals.

After questioning and a few warns to make this public my referral was added back to my referral list.

I cannot recommend playing or advertising for/at this site, if they remove highrollers from affiliate accounts I’m sure they do more shady stuff as they offer a double deposit bonus for example, which no other dice site offers. Makes me curious how they can do that.

"15. INACTIVE USERS

If it has been more then 1 months , since your last connection to your account , your account will be deleted" - if the account has been deleted it will be automatically removed from the referral list.

Maybe you should start looking into your shady projects, did you forget about VGOGames or the other shady gambling projects?
You were not even able to pay your staff on VGOGames, btw where are the refunds from VGOGames?
Do you remember when you got banned on wixi for double spend?
What do you say about your advertising project? bitz.gg , after you broke a deal with us for 5$ you posted some tweets about us cheating and being fishy, I would drop some screenshots, but you made a new twitter account.(like you did on all of your projects)
WixiPlaySupport (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 06:01:44 PM

1. The server seed DOES change every roll, I see my latest 3 bets and each one has different server seed.  Luckily I didnt busted my coins yet so I dont acusate in being non-fair.
2. Withdrawal fee is too high for ZEC coin, it's 0.01 ZEC (0.6 USD) while common tx fee for ZEC is 0.0001 ZEC...  people choose cheap coins to save on fees! It's not good at all if you earn for withdrawals too!

I talked to admin in telegram by private message it seems he is not going to answer, I hope you can carry to him these issues!

Your problem was registered by the admin.(he is working on it)
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2020, 07:35:08 PM

"15. INACTIVE USERS

If it has been more then 1 months , since your last connection to your account , your account will be deleted" - if the account has been deleted it will be automatically removed from the referral list.

Maybe you should start looking into your shady projects, did you forget about VGOGames or the other shady gambling projects?
You were not even able to pay your staff on VGOGames, btw where are the refunds from VGOGames?
What do you say about your advertising project? bitz.gg , after you broke a deal with us for 5$ you posted some tweets about us cheating and being fishy, I would drop some screenshots, but you made a new twitter account.(like you did on all of your projects)

I think there's no point of account automatic deletion after such inactivity Because there's always a possibility that they will come back when they will. This rule also can also make your gambling site avoidable since they need to reregister again after a few months of inactivity, And there is a high chance that no one will try to re-login after few days just to make their accounts active. There are too many competitors btw.

I also think this is too inappropriate to bring up other people's issues aside from resolving your issues. Don't get me wrong, I'm trying to be neutral here but it is what I see. Resolving the current issues will help you grow more as a gambling site and the care you show to your gamblers will help you in the long run, trust me. The Gambling site support is one of the biggest factors in a gambling site
startsts

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 07:43:37 PM

Your problem was registered by the admin.(he is working on it)

Good news! Admin decreased withdrawal fee for ZEC coin, I like this dice has feedback with users  Smiley Smiley Smiley

I look forrward to see other issues will be fixed too  Wink

WixiPlaySupport (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 08:13:56 AM

"15. INACTIVE USERS

I think there's no point of account automatic deletion after such inactivity Because there's always a possibility that they will come back when they will. This rule also can also make your gambling site avoidable since they need to reregister again after a few months of inactivity, And there is a high chance that no one will try to re-login after few days just to make their accounts active. There are too many competitors btw.

I also think this is too inappropriate to bring up other people's issues aside from resolving your issues. Don't get me wrong, I'm trying to be neutral here but it is what I see. Resolving the current issues will help you grow more as a gambling site and the care you show to your gamblers will help you in the long run, trust me. The Gambling site support is one of the biggest factors in a gambling site

We care about our customer base and we are listening to their feedback. We got tired of those guys, trying to bring drama around this project.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 08:36:15 AM

How bout the old wixiplay? I mean you just upgraded the site into 2.0?
 I had an old account therr but forgot my password though but I have heard that we need some level there now unlike before. Is it also true that we can transfer our vip level from lg to wixiplay?
 Anyway, I like how you manage to add more games to your websites and to be honest, I like more the new design.
WixiPlaySupport (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 10:28:30 AM

How bout the old wixiplay? I mean you just upgraded the site into 2.0?
 I had an old account therr but forgot my password though but I have heard that we need some level there now unlike before. Is it also true that we can transfer our vip level from lg to wixiplay?
 Anyway, I like how you manage to add more games to your websites and to be honest, I like more the new design.

If you forgot your password send us an email at support@wixiplay.io
You can't transfer your lg lvl to wixiplay anymore, you can easily lvl up on wixiplay with the new features.
WixiPlaySupport (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 04:33:56 PM

New VIP Wagering Contest

startsts

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 05:52:43 PM

Just got 9 red on 1.1x!  The odds of such thing is 0.00000010% so with  betting speed of WixiPlay (1 bet/s) it may happen every ~70 years.  But I got it after 3 days of playing.

That means WixiPlay is rigged! There can't be another explanation.  That's why they change server seed every roll! 

WixiPlaySupport (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 09:44:57 PM

Just got 9 red on 1.1x!  The odds of such thing is 0.00000010% so with  betting speed of WixiPlay (1 bet/s) it may happen every ~70 years.  But I got it after 3 days of playing.

That means WixiPlay is rigged! There can't be another explanation.  That's why they change server seed every roll! 

You can lose up to 10 bets in a row on 1.10x payout.
We don't have anymore problems with the pf system, everything works 100%.
startsts

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 09:58:54 PM

The server seed changing every roll, that is not the problem??? And now with this impossible odds I understand you change the seed with another seed which will give losing result on current payout.
That's nothing but scam!

WixiPlaySupport (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 11:44:13 AM

The server seed changing every roll, that is not the problem??? And now with this impossible odds I understand you change the seed with another seed which will give losing result on current payout.
That's nothing but scam!

There's an incoming update for that server seed.
Even with the server seed changing every roll, the pf system still works.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: