Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:10:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ask about DeFi this year  (Read 673 times)
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 11:21:20 PM

Hello everyone I am new here, and I want to start investing, lately the DeFi Project is good this year, there are many ubiquitous DeFi projects, both on Twitter and on the Telegram channel, Am I investing in every DeFi Project that can make a profit? Huh
 another one is DeFi becoming a promising business in the future? Cheesy

You should be careful of Defi hype because most projects will soon showcase their true nature which is lack of use case and this will be done after the hype has come down. However, it doesn't dispute the fact there are good Defi projects but scammers likes it when there is too much hype as they can easily bring in theirs and people won't pay much attention because they have channelled their attention on hype rather than use case. So in essence, study the Defi project you want to invest in and make sure that behind the hype there is actually a use case , a good idea and/or working products.

retalids

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 01:48:15 PM

i also invest in defi but mostly prefer to invest into credible dex project with understood and transparent financial model
Drahzar

Activity: 345

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 03:48:28 PM

i also invest in defi but mostly prefer to invest into credible dex project with understood and transparent financial model
yeah, i'm also try to invest into dex projects. and btw, i'm researching now an interesting stablecoin dex project - xsigma, based on Curve, looks credible and technically simple - maybe you heard smth about them ?
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 04:11:26 PM

2020 was incredible for defi projects and I think that 2021 will also be very good for defi projects, so this year I have invested in many defi projects and I'm waiting for 2021 to get profit, but be sure to invest very carefully in defi projects, because most defi projects are scam.
retalids

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 08:04:29 PM

yeah, i'm also try to invest into dex projects. and btw, i'm researching now an interesting stablecoin dex project - xsigma, based on Curve, looks credible and technically simple - maybe you heard smth about them ?
yes, cool guys, just read a news that one of the development leader from Ripple joined the team. ans they are backed by a public company
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2020, 08:49:15 PM

Fomo is over for now, so I suggest you buy coins that are experiencing a pretty good increase or are moving quite up like bitcoin and some altcoins below it. investing in new projects is also still good, such as the graph that is listed in the new finance portfolio and has experienced nearly 20x Roi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: